Dark Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ebbm

Who

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thetitan0

dark phoenix

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dark Phoenix obliterates MM in less than a second
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Dark Phoenix obliterates MM in less than a second "

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By whacknasty

Part of me thinks this battle is in response to MM smacking up a team of X-Men in a different thread... (well, I thought he would anyway) 

I'll say Dark Phoenix as well... : )
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix .

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By vuviper

I never knew how powerful different incarnations of Phoenix were, could someone more knowledgeable inform me?

MisterShin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MisterShin

Dark Phoenix to the MAX.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@vuviper said:

"I never knew how powerful different incarnations of Phoenix were, could someone more knowledgeable inform me? "

the power of the Phoenix Force has always been one of the most debated in forums such as this.. it is probably due of the character's lack of high end feats that would leave most critics lost for words.. but the Power of the Phoenix is definitely one of the most powerful in the entire Marvel Continuity despite the efforts of most detractors in putting the character down.. now, since you asked for the clarification regarding about the power of the Phoenix with its different versions, then i am more than happy to answer your questions..  

the Phoenix is known for its 3 main incarnations.. the Green (Phoenix), the Red (Dark Phoenix) and White (White Phoenix of the Crown).. these variations are based on the Concept of the Tree of LIfe.. each variations greatly differs in many aspects such as power and control of the force.. 

the Green Phoenix (Jean Grey as Phoenix) is known in the Tree of Life as Tiphereth, the Heart of the Tree of Life.. like the concept which it is based on, the Green Phoenix is a being that symbolizes LOVE and COMPASSION.. it is generaly regarded as the weakest of the Phoenix incarnations but it still possesses enough power to humble Galactus and his heralds, destroy the hand of the Celestial Arishem the Judge, and bind the raging powers of the M'Krann Crystal that could utlimately destroy "All that is".. 

the second incarnation of the Phoenix is arguably its most famous one.. the Dark Phoenix is the mad version of the Phoenix who only hungers for carnal sensations.. this incarnation maybe based on the concept of Malkuth in the Tree of Life which is associated with the realm of matter and earth and relates to the physical world.. in this incarnation the Phoenix craves for human and carnal sensations, seeking destruction and only views all of creation as her domain and do with it as she pleases.. the dark phoenix possessed power which enabled her to destory an entire star system and killing more than 5 billion innocent souls as if nothing more but a child's game.. if the X-Men was not able to touch the compassion within its host Jean Grey, she, like the crystal that spawned her can destroy "All that is".. 

the last and final incarnation of the Phoenix is known as her Majesty, the White Phoenix of the Crown.. this incarnation is based on the concept of Keter in the Tree of Life.. Keter, also known as the Crown is the  topmost Sephirot (the attribubutes/emenations through which GOD reveals himself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realm).. t he "Crown" is so sublime, it is called in the Zohar - "the most hidden of all hidden things", and is completely incomprehensible to man. It is also described as absolute compassion, and the source of the Supernal Attributes of Mercy.. Jean grey as the White Phoenix of the Crown can commune with the "Divine" to perform her task as the Guardian of creation..  the White Phoenix of the Crown is the most powerful of all Phoenix avatars as she is not an mere host, for she and the force are one of the same being.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is the only being in the entire Marvel Continuity (save the Living Tribunal), that is for all intents and purposes Multiversal/Omniversal in nature.. she possess the power to create, heal or destroy universes at a whim.. she once held Eternity himself (Earth 616 Universe) in the palm of her hand (despite many claims that it was only a manifestation) and healed him out of a cosmic whim as easily as she can leave him to die.. the White Phoenix of the Crown, a living Goddess with all the power of Creation, with the human Compassion to use it properly.. 

the Phoenix is probably the closest character Marvel has produced with connections with the Spiritual and Religious concepts.. you see, unlike DC Comics which consistently based their history with the Bible and created charcters of biblical backgrounds (Lucifer, Michael and Spectre), Marvel has rarely related their origins with the Bible.. the closest of which is probably the Phoenix, which mainly tackles big concepts such as Love, Compassion, Destruction, Creation, Damnation, Salvation and Hope plus the portrayal of Hope Summers as the Messiah.. the character itself is probably derived with the concept of the Seraphim, which is the highest of the Angelic Choir and is often portrayed as "Burning Angels" to reperesent them on fire with love for God.. Jean grey once appeared wearing her white and gold robes as the white Phoenix of the Crown, this depiction of her only screams one thing, the ethereal beauty and divine glory of a Seraphim.. 

there is much more to the Phoenix.. much much more.. i hoped i was able to help you in some way.. thank you..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yah, Dark Phoenix wins.. =P
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OhTru

Phoenix blinks and Manhunter dies

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@OhTru said:
"Phoenix blinks and Manhunter dies"

This...=]
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TAneT62

@lord_oraculous016: I just love reading your posts about the Phoenix! Their truly amazing.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TAneT62 said:

@lord_oraculous016: I just love reading your posts about the Phoenix! Their truly amazing.

wow.. thank you.. ^_^

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TAneT62

@lord_oraculous016: :)

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points