#1 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Original Parallax


Korvac


Dark Phoenix

    This is an all out battle between these three characters.  Who goes out first ?  Who wil win this fight  ?

















#2 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. No one has an opinion on this fight  ?
#3 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

I think korvac win here. He use galactus's cosmic power.....even more than galactus......

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
"

I think korvac win here. He use galactus's cosmic power.....even more than galactus......

"
What about Original Parallax... he is a serious Powerhouse too
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix

#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix for me.

#7 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

id give it to dark phoenix

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah korvac takes this. Plus he can gain the powers and abilities of his foes I belive(Sad I forgot this and I made his page lol)

#9 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix.

#10 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Original Parralax controls time. I know Dark Phoenix can maniuplate reality but if he goes back in time and kills her before she even gets her powers whats she gonna do?

#11 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Original Parralax controls time. I know Dark Phoenix can maniuplate reality but if he goes back in time and kills her before she even gets her powers whats she gonna do?
"
Is that something Parallax just does? He has been beaten right?
#12 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he can do it. Thats the whole point of Zero Hour was that he was trying to re-create time so that Coast City wasn't destroyed. I think in the end he gave up or he over loaded...I can't remember exactly.

#13 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Yeah he can do it. Thats the whole point of Zero Hour was that he was trying to re-create time so that Coast City wasn't destroyed. I think in the end he gave up or he over loaded...I can't remember exactly.
"
I'm not asking if he can do it,i'm not doubting that...i'm saying is that something he does regularly.If he's facing some characters he doesn't know would he know the Phoenix is that powerful that he would have to use that to win?
#14 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I don't know the context of the fight. All I am doing is putting all of their powers together and then picking who I think would win based on the powers they have displayed in the comics, and from what I have seen Parallax would win cause of his time manipulation abilities.

#15 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Well I don't know the context of the fight. All I am doing is putting all of their powers together and then picking who I think would win based on the powers they have displayed in the comics, and from what I have seen Parallax would win cause of his time manipulation abilities.
"
Well I mean,if Parallax can go back in time and kill Jean,she can just as easily put him out of existance..I would assume this would depend on who attacks first if they are going to use these unstoppable attacks.
#16 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax can manipulate reality as well. I think it boils down to the time manipulation. I ain't seen Jean control time. While they are blasting away at each other then he can do his time tricks. I have never seen Jean erase someone from existance who was as powerful as Parallax.

#17 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Parallax can manipulate reality as well. I think it boils down to the time manipulation. I ain't seen Jean control time. While they are blasting away at each other then he can do his time tricks. I have never seen Jean erase someone from existance who was as powerful as Parallax.
"

Parallax doesn't erase someone from existance who was as powerful as phoenix, either.
#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you guys forgetting korvac? He is omnipotent and can copy powers and abilites or others. Imagine him copying the powers and abitlities of these two how can you guys just leave him out.

#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If its the Parallax force itself it would win but with a host id say maybe as close to a tie as your gonna get to Dark Phoenix .

#20 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm not mistaken dark phoenix is too weak to be in this fight.

#21 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

you are mistaken

#22 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans:

I don't even think dark phoenix is on the level of galactus, let alone the original parallax.

#23 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right she in higer, Galactus himself has admitted that the piece of Phoenix Rachel was channeling (which was not the full Phoenix and less powerful than Phoenix when it was Jean Grey) was more powerful than he was. As far as parallax and ion go they are not as powerful as the source of the white light and it is nothing more than a Phoenix rip-off.

#24 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans:

Actually the white light has shown little to prove that it is on the level of original ion and parallax, and neither has phoenix. dark phoenix has little chance of beating the spectre, and parallax is above spectre. dark phoenix has no chance of even beating eternity.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SeSAW said:

Dark Phoenix

#26 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Original Ion and Original Parallax have absolutely nothing to do with the white light at all. Facts, people. Get them straight.

Moderator