Youngcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Youngcircle

Post-Retcon Beyonder. 
Darkseid and Thanos have a month of prep.  
In character. 
Win by either KO or death.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By termiteone4ever

TOo much prep for thanos and darkseid. 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Thanos & Darkseid solo with a capital S.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I wouldn't put it past Darksied to come up with something twisted to take them all out. But on his own I don't know that he could stand up to Dark Phoneix or the beyounder...but again I give him the win with prep...he is an evil genius
hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hyperbeing

i say dark phoenix may win cause accoridngly sw2 rachel phoenix was equel to jean grey green phoenix . and as dark phoenix she is willing to do anything to take her eneimies down.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayfournines

DC Comics Death is completely unbeatable...she wins

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

Death of the Endless is the beginning and end of all things in the multiverse.

No Caption Provided

Granted, similar-ish things have been said about the Phoenix, but Death has the advantage of never having been blown to pieces by a giant Iron Man bot. Barring some particularly plot device-heavy prep from the Titan or the New God, I'm gonna go with Death.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hyperbeing

guys you whats wrong with you . did that kill the phoenix . did that weaken her. infact was she at full power or was she just there to fix a problem left by a certian scalret witch. and the inly reason that worked is cause she left herself open to attack what says she will leave herself open now. and also phoenix just clobbered thor and a few others without much of a problem she problbly was just toying wit htem for fun.

yahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By yahweh

With prep can't Thanos just get the Infinity Gauntlet?

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hyperbeing

idk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@hyperbeing said:

guys you whats wrong with you . did that kill the phoenix . did that weaken her. infact was she at full power or was she just there to fix a problem left by a certian scalret witch. and the inly reason that worked is cause she left herself open to attack what says she will leave herself open now. and also phoenix just clobbered thor and a few others without much of a problem she problbly was just toying wit htem for fun.

It does not matter what she was there for. She didn't fix the problem, did not make an attempt at fixing the problem, and neither did the Phoenix Five. Phoenix!Cyclops even hurt himself just touching Wanda. Some random Iron Fist from the past apparently beat the Phoenix by herself with just her Iron Fist moves, and Cyclops' Phoenix-powered attack was blocked by Iron Fist without Danny even meaning to do so. The Phoenix left itself open to attack? Just shows idiocy on its part and nothing else. Phoenix clobbered Thor? Good for her. It's not like clobbering Thor is a feat worth mentioning for characters of this level, but whatever floats your boat.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

Nothing can bound DC's death. She is not only the personification of death, but of the ending of all things. She has mentioned to Dream that "When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job is finished. I'll put the chairs on tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave." She can't be contained...maybe delayed...because, eventually, everything ends.

Apologies, I had to get this off Wikipedia since i'm not able to post scans atm.

"Death is the second eldest of the Endless. a family of anthropomorphic beings. Death is possibly the most powerful of the Endless (and may be the most powerful being in the universe) having been shown (in a flashback in Brief Lives) to be virtually omniscient and being able to intimidate the Furies, who show no fear of the other Endless, simply by raising her voice in The Kindly Ones. The witch Thessaly mentions that Death is the only one of the Endless who is bound by no rules, supported in Dream's portion of Endless Nights in which she briefly makes an appearance at a conference designed to set functions for entities and leaves before it begins. In addition, it is mentioned in Brief Lives that she is the only one of the Endless who may survive the end of this incarnation of the universe."

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hyperbeing

oh well well if it isnt my worst enemy . and you know what . did phoenix die form the attack wwhile the p5 didnt remerge the force it was mainly cause they were gonna train hope. and isnt phoenix responsible for hopes creation . and also your forgetting that phoenix isnt try to kill them .and as for iron fist thing he is connected to the force and that gives him some advantage just form a concusive force that wasnt meant to even kill.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hyperbeing

and i have you know that she isnt gonna always let herselv be open to attack she just makes a mistake like none of the other cosmic beings dont ever make a small miscalculation, ebven your presioucc death isnt above making mistakes

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Saren

@Jayfournines: She has one limit, she has no power over Lucifer and presumably Michael by extension.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@hyperbeing said:

oh well well if it isnt my worst enemy . and you know what . did phoenix die form the attack wwhile the p5 didnt remerge the force it was mainly cause they were gonna train hope. and isnt phoenix responsible for hopes creation . and also your forgetting that phoenix isnt try to kill them .and as for iron fist thing he is connected to the force and that gives him some advantage just form a concusive force that wasnt meant to even kill.

@hyperbeing said:

and i have you know that she isnt gonna always let herselv be open to attack she just makes a mistake like none of the other cosmic beings dont ever make a small miscalculation, ebven your presioucc death isnt above making mistakes

I'd like to respond to this, but it is incoherent.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

Phoenix is beyond concept of death, at least in Marvel universe.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hyperbeing

phoenix is beyond the ocncept of death . she is more then that she is not the most powerful being ever to exist but she is definetly among many . she is life and death . she can warp reality . she is the passion of creation.she can create and destroy and even remake universes at her peak.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Granted, similar-ish things have been said about the Phoenix, but Death has the advantage of never having been blown to pieces by a giant Iron Man bot. Barring some particularly plot device-heavy prep from the Titan or the New God, I'm gonna go with Death.

Doesnt 30 day count as a heavy prep for Thanos given the fact that he beat Hunger and well we know what he did to Galactus after 2 days of prep?

I think Thanos can take it with 30 days prep, thats what he does anyone.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By hyperbeing

band also this is phoenix with a host . and that makes a large differnece.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jayfournines

@CitizenBane said:

@hyperbeing said:

@hyperbeing said:

I'd like to respond to this, but it is incoherent.

was that at me or you? O_o

Also, yes, Lucifer and Michael are beyond her grasp, but would they end as well, not as regular death y'know, but at one point cease to exist?

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hyperbeing

guys the thinjg is i say dark phoenix tops this off. i mean thanatos defeate galactus true but so ccould the phooenix in a direct fight with or without a host she bested him. now lests see . phoenix can warp reality and she is resistant to reality warping .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@hyperbeing said:

phoenix is beyond the ocncept of death . she is more then that she is not the most powerful being ever to exist but she is definetly among many . she is life and death . she can warp reality . she is the passion of creation.she can create and destroy and even remake universes at her peak.

I like how the Phoenix Force has never created or destroyed or remade a single universe, and yet you believe it can do so.

My, my.

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Doesnt 30 day count as a heavy prep for Thanos given the fact that he beat Hunger and well we know what he did to Galactus after 2 days of prep?

I would not put it past him.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By hyperbeing

the phoenix is capapble of creatin and destroying trhough rachel she was able to almost destroy and remake the universe.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayfournines

@CitizenBane said:

@hyperbeing said:

I like how the Phoenix Force has never created or destroyed or remade a single universe, and yet you believe it can do so.

My, my.

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

I would not put it past him.

Oh Snap! Tom Brevoort FTW

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hyperbeing

The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in all of existence — having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose: "The Judgment of the Phoenix", to burn away the obsolete. The Phoenix Force is described as being "the embodiment of the very passion of Creation – the spark that gave life to the Universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it."

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dextersinister

@hyperbeing said:

The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in all of existence — having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose: "The Judgment of the Phoenix", to burn away the obsolete. The Phoenix Force is described as being "the embodiment of the very passion of Creation – the spark that gave life to the Universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it."

Tony shattered it with a few weeks prep maybe less, ain't that tough and I think the fragments are about to get iron fisted.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By hyperbeing

and as for the thing did the gun kill the phoenix no . and why didnt she fuse back togather. simple cause she wanted to train hope for phoenix work. and also i think she may have developed a fetish for having phyocal bodies.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Thanos & Darkseid solo with a capital S.
hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hyperbeing

hmm i say dark phoenix wins.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jayfournines

my vote still stands as Death of the Endless FTW

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hyperbeing

hmm

i say dark phoenix cause of many things. . i mean again

The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in all of existence — having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose: "The Judgment of the Phoenix", to burn away the obsolete. The Phoenix Force is described as being "the embodiment of the very passion of Creation – the spark that gave life to the Universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it." and also

The Phoenix Force has the ability to manipulate cosmic energies and to tap into the life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence. It can wield this energy to project beams of immense destructive force. It can transmigrate throughout time and space by folding its energy back into itself, causing it to collapse akin to a black hole and then reform itself upon reaching its destination. It can directly absorb energy such as Cyclops' optic blasts or even the entire energy of a sun. It is also capable of absorbing the energy and life-force from a foe. As it is the nexus of all psionic energy, it has mental abilities of cosmic scope, including telepathy and telekinesis.

The extent of the Phoenix Force's abilities has not been fully clarified. Jean Grey as The White Phoenix of the Crown was able to change the future of a universe by reaching back in time and pushing her husband Cyclops to move on with his life and held a universe in the palm of her hands.

Often the Phoenix seeks out hosts who have strong inherent psionic abilities so they can withstand its power. When the Phoenix Force enters a host, a small fragment of its power is left behind when it leaves. Even a small fragment can be stronger than an inexperienced host using the Phoenix Force's powers; as seen by Rachel Summers, who had full access to the Force, but her opponent Necrom threw moons at her with only a fragment. When bonded with a host, the Phoenix Force amplifies their abilities to incalculable levels. It can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level and transmute elements (e.g., turning wood to gold, stone to crystal, etc.). It can teleport others across space and can also open inter-dimensional portals to instantaneously access distant locales of the Universe. If an avatar of the Phoenix Force is harmed or killed, it will form an "egg" of cosmic power, incubate in the White Hot Room, and hatch out completely healed. Also, as one of the oldest cosmic beings the Phoenix Force possesses a high level of cosmic awareness and prescience.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By hyperbeing

and especialy if she has jean grey as a host

HankKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HankKi

J.Grey gets murdered by Kingpin's gangs..Seid for the win..

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hyperbeing

no and thats regular jean with regular human limits this is dark phoenix jean grey and with a host she will trun darkseid to stone . aborb thanatos . and kick beyonder away . as for death she will just beat her toill she surrenders. i mean i read deaths file and i see this as a phoenix vs death battle.but i guess death does have a chance cause she seems smarter.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Which site did you get the last scan from? It seems interesting to see how writers answer to people. Are there any other sites like that you woukd know of?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kingkronos

death or dark pheonix.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hyperbeing

@kingkronos said:

death or dark pheonix.

i agree to this .cause this is the true fight

TheLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheLeader

You guys are all wrong.

The Beyonder in his strongest form was stronger than the Living Tribunal and only surpassed by TOAA (God). ANy thread with the Beyonder in it, it is the Beyonder (unlesss the TOAA is in the thread)

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Iragexcudder

You are all disgustingly wrong and should really know your stuff.

You guys are all wrong.

The Beyonder in his strongest form was stronger than the Living Tribunal and only surpassed by TOAA (God). ANy thread with the Beyonder in it is the Beyonder (unlesss the TOAA is in the thread)

^^^ this guy is 198% right, The Beyonder STOMPS

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmm, i think 1 month prep for Thanos and Darseid will make major advantage, but still i think it will be like this :

1. Death (DC)

2. Beyonder

3.Thanos

4.Dark Phoenix

5.Darkseid

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

Beyonder, even post retcon is pretty damn scary, but given his track record Thanos should come out on TOP. Thanos has pretty much achieved everything he set his sight for with prep, including being a god well thrice :p , destroying 1/2 of the universe, humbling Galactus and Hunger and so on.

Darkseid with prep is pretty beastly himself, but i would put him after Thanos.

Not too sure about Death but Beyonder is pretty powerful, with a small portion of his powers, in a nanosecond being able to create all reality, i would definitely put him much above Dark Phoenix.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By mk111

Should Death even be allowed? I mean, isn't it kinda....impossible to kill her?

Anyway, I guess Beyonder or Thanos has this.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By Roddy010

Lol I love hoe people use AvX as a merit for how powerful the Phoenix is truly is.

Arcadian999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: Death Of The Endless would still win, She will outlast the end of existence and the Phoenix's is in existence
She is possibly the strongest thing in DC because she is more than death she is the end of existence, the Phoenix has an existence
No matter how many powers you have your existence will come to an end
Plus in Marvel Thanos is in love with Marvels Death I wonder how he will react to DC Death

Also to those who talk about Thanos using the Infinity gems they only work within the universe they are from, if you took them to a different universe in the Marvel mulitverse they stop working, say this is in an inbetween universe between Marvel and DC

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SilverGalford

team 1 due to Death unless thanos uses the IG or HOTU , i think Death is close to the mike and lucifer tier.

1. Death (DC)

2. Beyonder

3.Thanos

4.Dark Phoenix

5.Darkseid

this

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Death

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Considering the Phoenix is ultimately an embodiment of the cycle of life and death, it is going to outlast everyone else here only at the very end to be snuffed out by Death signifying the end of creation.