• 71 results
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spekqj

dark phoenix(when host is jean grey)is one of the most beings in earth because she uses all power of omega mutant and a part of the phoenix force' power.

Apocalypse use a part of the celestials' power.

(because Apocalypse power was granted by celestial.)

who is win?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

spekqj says:

"dark phoenix(when host is jean grey)is one of the most beings in earth because she uses all power of omega mutant and a part of the phoenix force' power. Apocalypse use a part of the celestials' power. (because Apocalypse power was granted by celestial.) who is win?"

apocalypse was not granted power from a celestial, he stole it! and they came back and made him pay for it! and apoc is waaaaaay out of phoenix's league! this is where someone gets transmuted, or better yet, turned to ash!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

spekqj says:

"dark phoenix(when host is jean grey)is one of the most beings in earth because she uses all power of omega mutant and a part of the phoenix force' power. Apocalypse use a part of the celestials' power. (because Apocalypse power was granted by celestial.) who is win?"

Dark Phoenix easy. She could destroy planets. If Apocalypse had that kinda power he would have already destroyed the earth being that he believes in survival of the strongest.

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spekqj

I agree with you. but some people say that Apocalypse when he absorb 12 mutnat's power (jean grey, scoot, Magneto and so on.)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

spekqj says:

"I agree with you. but some people say that Apocalypse when he absorb 12 mutnat's power (jean grey, scoot, Magneto and so on.)"

I still don't think he was on a cosmic being level like Phoenix is.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BMEZY

apocalypse and dark phoenix shouldn't be compared at all!!! she gets upset and accidentally erases him from existence.. battle over :).. some of u obviously don't know who you're dealing with loll

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blacharrt
@BMEZY
.Actually Apocalypse would have a good chance of Beating the Phoenix. In the Twelve he had to be beated by Cable, Phoenix, and Cyclop and the only way Phoenix was able to even do that was Through her connection with scott..  Then they had to use the Spear to destroy his energy.  Not to mention the other time the Summer's fam fought him that had to get stryfe to fill him with Phoenix and cyclops yet again. Grant it Twelve Apocalypse was probably the most powerful showing.   Also the fact that he was able to Best Onslaught, and would have beaten him if Sue Richard and cable wouldn't have stopped him from killing Franklin. 
I'm not too sure about what the celestial powers do, i would need more of a description.

Grant it a lot of people don't write Apocalypse as they really should, he would be on Thanos level or higher on the cosmic foodchain, he has so many powers he doesn't even have to use it's ridiculous how he's shown..
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Well, it's not terrifically easy to define either of their abilities, but just looking at their track records:
-Apocalypse has spent his entire extended lifetime attempting to conquer one planet.
-Dark Phoenix eats stars for lunch.
My money's on the star-eater.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan

If apocalypse got prep i'm sure he'd find a way to win other wise phoenix destroys him .

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt
@Shadow_Thief: i don't think he has ever really wanted to conquer the planet, but he did want to usher the superior race, mutants, than have them control it.  But he had to wait for mankind to get to a point where they could become more like what he realized.

Think of him as a Zoom without the time travel for mutant kind.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Freefa11
@blacharrt said:
@BMEZY: .Actually Apocalypse would have a good chance of Beating the Phoenix. In the Twelve he had to be beated by Cable, Phoenix, and Cyclop and the only way Phoenix was able to even do that was Through her connection with scott..  
 That wasn't Jean with the Phoenix Force, that was just Jean calling herself Phoenix to empower herself and try to break away from the baggage Cyclops had attached to the whole Dark Phoenix/Madelyne Pryor fiasco that had happened.

Not to mention the other time the Summer's fam fought him that had to get stryfe to fill him with Phoenix and cyclops yet again.  

What? When was that?

Grant it Twelve Apocalypse was probably the most powerful showing. 

Yeah, that's what happens when you amp yourself with the powers of 12 of the greatest mutants in the world. It's obviously pretty far above his normal power levels. That was actually the entire point of the story.

Also the fact that he was able to Best Onslaught, and would have beaten him if Sue Richard and cable wouldn't have stopped him from killing Franklin.  

Apocalypse wouldn't have actually defeated him, he was just trying to weaken him and make him more vulnerable by removing Franklin from his power set. He might not have even been right; remember when Thor ripped Xavier out of Onslaught? Everyone thought it was his Achilles heel and he'd keel over as soon as it happened. Whoops.

Grant it a lot of people don't write Apocalypse as they really should, he would be on Thanos level or higher on the cosmic foodchain, he has so many powers he doesn't even have to use it's ridiculous how he's shown..

Thanos level? No. Not even close. Apocalypse is a mutant and primarily an X-Men villain. There is no reason for him to be anywhere near Thanos' level, and he never has been. Magneto is more powerful and more versatile than Apocalypse, and even he is not at the level of Thanos or the Heralds. 

And wasn't Apocalypse rather easily overpowered by the Celestials? I'm pretty sure Dark Phoenix is above them.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blacharrt
@Freefa11
There must have been some internet issue  I thought I replied to your post, i thought it came through.
Celestials should be able to handle anyone on Earth Easily as the Avengers found out with their encounter with the Eternals.  Celestials are just as Powerful as a Full Powered Galactus as the Black Celestial arc showed. Celestials also created Human, Deviants, and Eternals. Also i would think the integration of Celestial technology into Apocalypse made it easier for them to manipulate him. Celestial are Giant robots of sorts.
Now As far as Dark Phoenix being above him, according to the watcher the Phoenix force is only second to the Creator it self, that puts even the living Tribunal under her in terms of power, but Dark Phoenix done anywhere near the damage that Annihilus who is well beneath her on the cosmic scale. 

The Point of the plot of the twelve wasn't fully revealed until Apocalypse told them after they had been captured.  They thought they could actually stop him with the Twelve, and Apocalypse needed the power of the twelve to be able to take on the Celestial when they were suppose to come for him. X-Men vol.2 # 186 . That was the real point of The Twelve, and that failed so he tried to die to escape them.

As far as Apocalypse being on Thanos's level, that's true, Thanos is most of the most power beings in Marvel universe he's also an Eternal, which were created by Celestials.  Apocalypse is powerful enough to contend with Eternals and Deviants, who are far more powerful than most Earth Superheroes..  Although Apocalypse's main focus has been to develop the ultimate race, homo superior, he has never turned his efforts to Space or Cosmic Power, like Thanos. But Apocalypse is not weaker than thanos by any means he just chooses to use in powers in a different, most of which he doesn't use at all.

What/ When: Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix # 4, X-Men: Search for Cyclops # 4 

In both issues the Summers family defeat Apocalypse. This is an important moment for Apocalypse because it's rather funny and tragic for him. His only real defeat come at the hands of the Summers clan (Stryfe/Cable, Cyclops, and Phoenix - these three together twice). 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo
@blacharrt
Apocalypse to me is around Black Bolt, Magneto, and World Breaker Hulks level, not Thanos..
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: In  issue of Uncanny X 382  Jean Grey was in her Phoenix form when she fought the the Shockwave Riders. This and the issue after that lead into the Search for Cyclops when she was still in her Phoenix Form. You showed me a scan from much earIier on. I actually read the comics of the characters in the battle threads. I asked you before, Do you read comics with Apocalypse in them?@Susanoo:
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@doomsummers
?
doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By doordoor123

Sorry but Galactus takes this. Galactus FTW!

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By doomsummers
@Susanoo: blackcharrt proved my main pointn with the scan I posted Apocalypse being above Jean Grey in Phoenix Form.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Roddy010
@doomsummers:  
@blacharrt:If we compare feats of Phoenix and Apocolypse he comes up extremely short...Green Phoenix has universal scale feats that Apocolypse can't match up to...Dark Phoenix stomps.....
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blacharrt
@Susanoo: that's more personal opinion that given his actual showings
  @Roddy010: As i mentioned before, Apocalypse was/is written badly, 616 Apocalypse anyway he is by far one of the most underrated villains in the Marvel universe. But that doesn't take away from the amount of power he can wield nor that fact that again at full power no one has beaten him 1 on 1.  Also for as powerful as the phoenix she is not as smart as apocalypse, and if i recalled correctly was beaten by  magneto on several occasions in canon as both Green and Red Phoenix. And killed Red Phoenix.  So don't make it seem like Red Phoenix is unbeatable.

If either of you know what the OP is referring to about celestial powers could you let me know because I'm a little confused as to what that is.  I would have picked the Twelve Apocalypse personally.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Roddy010
@blacharrt: Doesn't matter if he was written badly he still doesn't compare to Phoenix...He may be able to defeat Green Phoenix...And the only reasom for that is because Green Phoenix limits its power...This is the only way Magneto was able to defeat her....As Dark Phoenix she pushes this limit and doesn't hesitate to use reach her full potential...Magneto nor Apocolypse stands absolutely no chance against Dark Phoenix...Also Magneto had no encounter at all with Dark Phoenix...Have you read the Dark Phoenix Saga? No one was ablt to stop Jean...Had she'd not commit suicide she would have destroyed the universe as Dark Phoenix.... 

PS: Jean destroyed a Celestial's hand as normal Green Phoenix...His tech won't do him any good....
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Susanoo
@blacharrt
Apocs defeating Pheonix is pis. He's black bolt/magneto/hulks level.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blacharrt
@Roddy010 said:
@blacharrt: Doesn't matter if he was written badly he still doesn't compare to Phoenix...He may be able to defeat Green Phoenix...And the only reasom for that is because Green Phoenix limits its power...This is the only way Magneto was able to defeat her....As Dark Phoenix she pushes this limit and doesn't hesitate to use reach her full potential...Magneto nor Apocolypse stands absolutely no chance against Dark Phoenix...Also Magneto had no encounter at all with Dark Phoenix...Have you read the Dark Phoenix Saga? No one was ablt to stop Jean...Had she'd not commit suicide she would have destroyed the universe as Dark Phoenix....  PS: Jean destroyed a Celestial's hand as normal Green Phoenix...His tech won't do him any good....
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Buttplug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Buttplug

i think blacharrt is mentally retarded

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blacharrt
@Buttplug: there is no need for name calling just because i have a different opinion than you based on the information i have.  As i said before, I know what the phoenix is capable of, and it's not in doubt if she could win, but  Apocalypse can win as well. He has never been beaten in a 1 on 1 confrontation. Even in the confrontations with the Phoenix, she couldn't do it by herself. Dark Phoenix is not more powerful than Green Phoenix, the only real difference is the amount of control Jean has over the phoenix force.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Roddy010
@blacharrt: Most of the scans you posted had little to nothing to do with Jean/Phoenix...Again Magneto never encountered Dark Phoenix...That's not Dark Phoenix in that scan and that is not Magneto that is Xorn, who replicated Mag's power and was on the drug kick...The only reason she died was because Phoenix needed her in the WHR...She even stated before she died that she wasn't sure how long Phoenix would let her live after her and Logan went to the sun....Also again Dark Phoenix PUSHES the limits that Regular Phoenix puts on itself which means she displays a larger amount of power than Regular Phoenix...
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blacharrt
@Roddy010: That was actually magneto, and not Xorn, Magneto was pretending to be Xorn. Also Magneto at the time wasn't on the drug kick, that was well before this occurred.

The Second Scan was to point out the Phoenix did try to confront Apocalypse but could not do it alone which is why she need Cable to Help Her, which she has in every single encounter with Apocalypse. As jean, and jean with the phoenix force. As far as the limits i stated that already, but the point was Jean consciously didn't access the other powers the phoenix has not that she couldn't if she wanted to.

the Other scans were provided as a point of reference to the Fact that Apocalypse has never been beaten in Single combat, whether it was a full powered High Evolutionary, or Loki, or Ikaris, none of them has been able to beat him. That puts him at least on the level of Cosmic beings as I said he was before. And also  he was more than powerful enough to take no Onslaught and get rid of Franklin Richards, but Cable and Sue convinced him otherwise. And Phoenix was apart of the Onslaught series, and she couldn't do anything like that.

I said if you can prove that Apocalypse was beaten in single combat, i'd concede my point, but none of have even tried only stating the same thing over and over, which is the Phoenix is move powerful, which i haven't fought you on. But other than that you can't prove otherwise.  Because this has gotten to the point of name calling i am no longer going to respond to anything on this post, unless it to proving the point that Apocalypse has or haven't been beaten in single combat.

Ciao
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By doomsummers
@Roddy010: jean grey didn't hurt the celestial at all.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Roddy010
@blacharrt: I didn't call you any names, so leave me out of that...You're basing you're entire argument that Apocolypse has never been defeted on a one on one battle...Well neither has Dark Phoenix...All the scan you've posted where either Jean with the Phoenix echo or Green Phoenix (which limits itself) None of them showed any encounter with Dark Phoenix....Again that was not Magneto it was Xorn (read his page on comicvine) The whole Magneto actually being Xorn things was a lie...Xorn was being controlled by sublime...The ONLY reason Jean died was because Phoenix had plans for her....
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By doomsummers
@blacharrt: You shouldn't waste any effort on these people, they will just call everything PIS without actually understanding what Apocalypse's power is.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#30  Edited By AssertingValor

phoenix ........
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By randumo24
@doordoor123 said:
No Caption Provided
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By doomsummers
@ebuchanan: It won't be that easy.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Roddy010
@doomsummers: Please explain to me how Apocolypse is gonna defeat Dark Phoenix?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Susanoo
@doomsummers
I showed scans of Firelord as well. Apocalypse never proved to me to be someone who is on herald level. The fact that I'm even ranking him on the same teir of Black Bolt, Magneto, and World Breaker Hulk is good enough.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Roddy010
@Susanoo said:
@Roddy010: Doomsummers believed Apocalypse can defeat Firelord... Fact and truth is, he's around black bolts level.
Exactly...which is why DP Stomps....
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By doomsummers
@Susanoo: I made my point in that other battle thread and someone else has even posted more scans further proving my point. Yet you still continue to persist that Apocalypse is on this level you want him to be at when he really is on a higher level than that.
doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By doordoor123
@randumo24 said:
@doordoor123 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Susanoo
@doomsummers
I also made my point. Most others agree with me. You can bump it back up if you want. I still haven't used the arguement of Apoc doing something before siphoning Pheonix. I don't want him to be at anything really. He's been defeated by Magneto and the X-Men and you seriously believe he's on cosmic level or herald level?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Freefa11
@blacharrt said: 

@Freefa11:  
There must have been some internet issue  I thought I replied to your post, i thought it came through. 
Celestials should be able to handle anyone on Earth Easily as the Avengers found out with their encounter with the Eternals.  Celestials are just as Powerful as a Full Powered Galactus as the Black Celestial arc showed. Celestials also created Human, Deviants, and Eternals. Also i would think the integration of Celestial technology into Apocalypse made it easier for them to manipulate him. Celestial are Giant robots of sorts.
Now As far as Dark Phoenix being above him, according to the watcher the Phoenix force is only second to the Creator it self, that puts even the living Tribunal under her in terms of power, but Dark Phoenix done anywhere near the damage that Annihilus who is well beneath her on the cosmic scale.

Black Celestial Arc didn't show that, Galactus didn't fight any of them, and the only Celestial involved was Tiamut, who was supposedly as powerful as all the others together anyway. And when has Annihilus personally done better than destroying a solar system?

The Point of the plot of the twelve wasn't fully revealed until Apocalypse told them after they had been captured.  They thought they could actually stop him with the Twelve, and Apocalypse needed the power of the twelve to be able to take on the Celestial when they were suppose to come for him. X-Men vol.2 # 186 . That was the real point of The Twelve, and that failed so he tried to die to escape them

I.e. the point of The Twelve was for Apocalypse to amp himself well beyond his normal levels. That's what I said.

As far as Apocalypse being on Thanos's level, that's true, Thanos is most of the most power beings in Marvel universe he's also an Eternal, which were created by Celestials.  Apocalypse is powerful enough to contend with Eternals and Deviants, who are far more powerful than most Earth Superheroes..  Although Apocalypse's main focus has been to develop the ultimate race, homo superior, he has never turned his efforts to Space or Cosmic Power, like Thanos. But Apocalypse is not weaker than thanos by any means he just chooses to use in powers in a different, most of which he doesn't use at all.

So you're basing this on the idea that if Thanos is an Eternal, he can't be much more powerful than any other Eternal? Sorry, but that's just not the case. Thanos is significantly stronger than any other member of his family and has traditionally been well above even Heralds of Galactus. Thanos has survived encounters with Tyrant and Odin, characters capable of one-shotting Heralds. His origins are irrelevant. What he is actually capable of is what matters, and he has actually proven his power many times. 

In comparison, you are basically admitting that Apocalypse has never shown this kind of power, and are just theorizing that if he can fight some of the Eternals, he can fight any of them. That's just not very sound logic. Wolverine is a mutant. So is Apocalypse. That doesn't mean a character who can fight Wolverine can take on Apocalypse.

What/ When: Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix # 4, X-Men: Search for Cyclops # 4  

In both issues the Summers family defeat Apocalypse. This is an important moment for Apocalypse because it's rather funny and tragic for him. His only real defeat come at the hands of the Summers clan (Stryfe/Cable, Cyclops, and Phoenix - these three together twice).  

Never got around to reading those. However, the scan you posted doesn't indicate Phoenix (as the actual Phoenix Force) was involved. I'm pretty sure Rachel Summers had already lost it at that point, so unless Jean got it back, I don't think it was actually the Phoenix involved. 

Apocalypse also lost to Cyclopse, Jean, and baby Cable in X-Factor 68. 

@doomsummers

said: 

@Freefa11: In  issue of Uncanny X 382  Jean Grey was in her Phoenix form when she fought the the Shockwave Riders. This and the issue after that lead into the Search for Cyclops when she was still in her Phoenix Form. You showed me a scan from much earIier on. I actually read the comics of the characters in the battle threads. I asked you before, Do you read comics with Apocalypse in them? @Susanoo:

Yes, I did show you. Apparently you didn't pay attention. Jean Grey was not an avatar of the Phoenix at this point. She only took the name and costume back because she liked them. In the comic you cite, she didn't even have any telekinetic abilities. You really think Jean with the Phoenix Force can't even manage basic TK? The Dark Phoenix most people remember is the one from the old Claremont days who blew up a star and one-shotted the entire Imperial Guard, including Gladiator. The classic Green Phoenix people talk about is the one who contained the M'Kraan Crystal and defeated Firelord. The one you're talking about is just Jean Grey calling herself Phoenix with burned out TK. They are completely different. If you had actually read these comics like you claim, then you shouldn't need me to tell you that. 

@blacharrt

said: 

@Susanoo: that's more personal opinion that given his actual showings 
  @Roddy010: As i mentioned before, Apocalypse was/is written badly, 616 Apocalypse anyway he is by far one of the most underrated villains in the Marvel universe. 

No, Apocalypse is consistently and grossly overrated. Apocalypse is powerful compared to the X-Men. He is not powerful compared to cosmic beings, but for some reason a lot of people try to put him up at that level, even though he's never shown that kind of power.

But that doesn't take away from the amount of power he can wield nor that fact that again at full power no one has beaten him 1 on 1.  

So what if he's never been beaten? If you mainly pick on weaklings, then you'll win a lot. The most powerful single being I know of Apocalypse fighting is the High Evolutionary, except the High Evolutionary is inconsistent and has proven himself to be a terrible fighter more than once. From what I recall of that fight, it mainly proved he had bad aim. HE has also been beaten by Mr. Sinister, though that was more of an outsmarting.

Also for as powerful as the phoenix she is not as smart as apocalypse, and if i recalled correctly was beaten by  magneto on several occasions in canon as both Green and Red Phoenix. And killed Red Phoenix. 

Magneto beat Green Phoenix once, because she was limiting haq

So don't make it seem like Red Phoenix is unbeatable. 

Dark Phoenix only lost when part of her wanted to. The entire Shi'ar Empire was scared of her. That takes some doing. 

@blacharrt said:
@Buttplug: there is no need for name calling just because i have a different opinion than you based on the information i have.  As i said before, I know what the phoenix is capable of, and it's not in doubt if she could win, but  Apocalypse can win as well. He has never been beaten in a 1 on 1 confrontation. Even in the confrontations with the Phoenix, she couldn't do it by herself. Dark Phoenix is not more powerful than Green Phoenix, the only real difference is the amount of control Jean has over the phoenix force.
Apocalypse never fought the full blown Phoenix by himself. And Green Phoenix is severely limited compared to Dark Phoenix. If you don't know that, then you need to go read the Dark Phoenix Saga again. It's made very clear that Jean set up mental blocks in herself that actually prevented her from using her full power as Phoenix. 

@blacharrt said:
@Roddy010: The Second Scan was to point out the Phoenix did try to confront Apocalypse but could not do it alone which is why she need Cable to Help Her, which she has in every single encounter with Apocalypse.
 The second scan is taken completely out of context, so you either don't know what it is or you are being dishonest. That was not the real Phoenix, or the real Apocalypse, or even in the real world. That was taken place inside the mind of Neo, and was basically putting Jean through her own little private nightmare. Gambit was going through something similar involving the Mutant Massacre, as were Beast and Storm, who were also trapped in Neo's mind at the time. Jean was NOT an avatar of Phoenix at the time, she was just calling herself that. She didn't even have any TK at that point in time.

the Other scans were provided as a point of reference to the Fact that Apocalypse has never been beaten in Single combat, whether it was a full powered High Evolutionary, or Loki, or Ikaris, none of them has been able to beat him. That puts him at least on the level of Cosmic beings as I said he was before.

If he could actually harm HE or tank shots from him it might. All he really did was dodge around though, and HE is a terrible shot (can't even hit Galactus with any accuracy). I don't think Apocalypse really did anything to Loki either, and Loki isn't really at the level of Thanos or Heralds.

And also  he was more than powerful enough to take no Onslaught and get rid of Franklin Richards, but Cable and Sue convinced him otherwise. 

No he wasn't. If he was powerful enough to take on Onslaught then why did he need Cable's help to sneak into his fortress? He was powerful enough to kill a helpless Franklin, sure, but he didn't even try fighting Onslaught himself and he had no intention of doing so. And he wasn't "convinced" of anything; Sue forcefully blocked him from harming Franklin, and then Cable removed him from the area. Note that the guy you are claiming can take Onslaught 1-on-1 is shown, in your own scan, to have difficulty resisting and harming the Invisible Woman. He also takes a hard shot from Cable earlier in the issue, which sends him reeling.

And Phoenix was apart of the Onslaught series, and she couldn't do anything like that. 

No she wasn't. Jean wasn't even calling herself Phoenix when Onslaught was around, let alone in possession of the Phoenix Force.

I said if you can prove that Apocalypse was beaten in single combat, i'd concede my point, but none of have even tried only stating the same thing over and over, which is the Phoenix is move powerful, which i haven't fought you on. But other than that you can't prove otherwise.

Apocalypse's win streak doesn't matter. What matters is the power he's actually demonstrated. You haven't done anything to show that his power is great enough to destroy Dark Phoenix, or that his durability is high enough to resist her attacks (or even that his mind is strong enough to resist her telepathy, which is greater than Xavier's). Dark Phoenix can destroy stars. What's Apocalypse's best durability feat? I'm pretty sure when Cyclops took him down in X-Factor 68, he was hitting with a lot less power than Dark Phoenix, seeing as the Moon wasn't destroyed.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blacharrt
@Freefa11:So that's isn't the Phoenix Force that Onslaught is crushing but it sure looks like it. And this was on the Astral Planes where she should have been at her most powerful.
The list of Powerful Entities Apocalypse has gone up against, Blackbolt, High Evolutionary, Loki, Ikaris, Hulk, Exodus, Onslaught (by far the most powerful)
Just because the High Evolutionary powers fluctuated, doesn't take away from instance where those two fought, he's showing a great amount of power there. Also he was able to subdue the surfer, and take on Galactus.
Almost all of the people i listed with the exception of maybe Exodus can  take on a Herald of Galactus and win, so how is that Apocalypse can fight on par with them and still be considered unworthy on a cosmic level?  That makes no sense at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
that showing, No Matter what you say High Evolutionary is one of the most powerful beings on the planet.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By doomsummers
@Susanoo: There were scans of Apocalypse taking attacks from Black Bolt fully yelling, Magneto never defeated Apocalypse in the 616 universe. Apocalypse has already been shown as being more stronger than the hulk at his strongest. I don't see how he wouldn't be able to to beat any other version of the hulk.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: That was Jean Grey in Phoenix Form, your just getting your issues confused. In Uncanny X men 382 she was in her Phoenix Form which leads to the Search for Cyclops. Your scan is from an issue much earlier than 382.
chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By chriskalaani

i agree to the fact that apocalypse is an underrated villein. if he is written to his potential i don't think dark phoenix would win as easily as people think

juggys69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The key here is you said Dark Phoenix . Jean in the green and gold he has a shot against, in the red and gold, nothing can beat her, the only thing that has ever beaten Dark Phoenix is.................................... Dark Phoenix, i.e. Jean's light side stepping in. Phoenix is a universal force in all the universes in the multi-verse, and in the neutron universe that binds them all. Look up white hot room, Phoenix is life, death, rebirth. Dark Phoenix is Phoenix with no mortal restraints, she beats Apocalypse without even trying, in a walkover, and destroys and creates a universe afterwards to work up a light sweat. =D

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a legit thread? I feel like this should be closed indefinitely.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is badass an often underated on comic vine, but Pheonix has solo Galactus.

Pheonix wins before it begins.

juggys69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why wouldn't this thread be legit ? A friend of mine asked me after the new X-Men movie, I told him, then he showed me this. I read it and saw all the delusional arguments for Apocalypse, so I registered to put this thread back to rights. Someone said Phoenix is a cosmic being, this is true but also misleading as she is to most cosmic beings as we would be to ants. There are only two that could maybe stand against her, and probably not even them.

Why do you think they "killed" her off ? They realized they goofed and created to powerful a being for stories in the multi-verse.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XiiX

Mismatch.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix wins without even blinking. Apocalypse couldn't even beat the regular X-Men on his best days.