• 135 results
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Omega-Man

I find it funny that someone said Raven beat Trigon on her own which sounds like PIS to me as the first time Trigon surfaced she needed the Titans to help her.

Not only that Raven is Half human, a half human demon is not going to beat a full demon, Evil Raven maybe strong but she is NOT on par with Trigon himself and as I have said Superman goes toe to toe with Darkseid who Darkseid out powers Trigon easily. So it's down to Prime vs DP and Wanda, Superman has demonstraighted that he can see other dimensions easily and since he can see different universes like that I put him at multiversal level.

Again PIS Raven beating Trigon on her own.

Raven is Cannon fodder here

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By nefarious

Superman Prime One Million wins.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By BlackDove
@Omega-Man said:
" I find it funny that someone said Raven beat Trigon on her own which sounds like PIS to me as the first time Trigon surfaced she needed the Titans to help her.  Not only that Raven is Half human, a half human demon is not going to beat a full demon, Evil Raven maybe strong but she is NOT on par with Trigon himself and as I have said Superman goes toe to toe with Darkseid who Darkseid out powers Trigon easily. So it's down to Prime vs DP and Wanda, Superman has demonstraighted that he can see other dimensions easily and since he can see different universes like that I put him at multiversal level.  Again PIS Raven beating Trigon on her own. Raven is Cannon fodder here "

Don't really agree here. Raven has packed some major power especially in the 80's comics. Though it is not on par with Trigon himself, she could definatly handle her own.  

Also, do you think Superman seeing universes compares to Dark Phoenix, Wanda, and Raven changing it altogether?
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By BlackDove

@Nefarious said:

"Superman Prime One Million wins. "

Why do you think so?
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Outside_85
@Omega-Man :
Darksied had to die to infest half the population of Earth, Trigon turned it all to stone in a matter of seconds.
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins :-) dunno a a lot about raven though although from what i've read she seem's impressive. Dark Phoenix rules!

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

These cosmic entity level fights are lame.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"These cosmic entity level fights are lame. "
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOM Wanda solos

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackDove said:
" @Omega-Man said:
" I find it funny that someone said Raven beat Trigon on her own which sounds like PIS to me as the first time Trigon surfaced she needed the Titans to help her.  Not only that Raven is Half human, a half human demon is not going to beat a full demon, Evil Raven maybe strong but she is NOT on par with Trigon himself and as I have said Superman goes toe to toe with Darkseid who Darkseid out powers Trigon easily. So it's down to Prime vs DP and Wanda, Superman has demonstraighted that he can see other dimensions easily and since he can see different universes like that I put him at multiversal level.  Again PIS Raven beating Trigon on her own. Raven is Cannon fodder here "
 Don't really agree here. Raven has packed some major power especially in the 80's comics. Though it is not on par with Trigon himself, she could definatly handle her own.   Also, do you think Superman seeing universes compares to Dark Phoenix, Wanda, and Raven changing it altogether? "
true.. there is a big difference between being able to observe alternate universes or realities in affecting them.. many characters also has that power such as Uatu the Watcher, Agamotto the All-Seeing and even Doctor Strange.. the ability to observe alternate realities does not equate to being a multiversal scale being.. to be considered as such, a character must possess the power to affect these alternate universes.. the Phoenix Force itself is a multiversal/omniversal being which serves as the reservoir of all psionic energy that has, is and will exist in all realities in the multiverse/omniverse, all rolling into one awesome entity.. Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch at the height of her powers during the HoM, upon casting her final spell, affected billions of souls, worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realities and shifted the nature of the possible future time-lines of the Marvel Continuity.. does SMP 1M have any comparable feats? i believe he doesn't.. 
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how would we use him in an argument, there is nothing to use, he didn't do much, nor fight anyone, this thread is pointless.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By BlackDove
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @BlackDove said:
" @Omega-Man said:
 Don't really agree here. Raven has packed some major power especially in the 80's comics. Though it is not on par with Trigon himself, she could definatly handle her own.   Also, do you think Superman seeing universes compares to Dark Phoenix, Wanda, and Raven changing it altogether? "
true.. there is a big difference between being able to observe alternate universes or realities in affecting them.. many characters also has that power such as Uatu the Watcher, Agamotto the All-Seeing and even Doctor Strange.. the ability to observe alternate realities does not equate to being a multiversal scale being.. to be considered as such, a character must possess the power to affect these alternate universes.. the Phoenix Force itself is a multiversal/omniversal being which serves as the reservoir of all psionic energy that has, is and will exist in all realities in the multiverse/omniverse, all rolling into one awesome entity.. Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch at the height of her powers during the HoM, upon casting her final spell, affected billions of souls, worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realities and shifted the nature of the possible future time-lines of the Marvel Continuity.. does SMP 1M have any comparable feats? i believe he doesn't..  "

Nice response. Superman One Mil has the potential but until we see it, the majority goes towards the ladies.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By BMEZY

do you know how you sound @marvellover1, saying that phoenix can be wiped from existence?? she is what began the whole existence thingg, the primal life force of the fricking universe, when galactus tried to separate the force from its avatar

stars started going dim and were dying.. later, omniversal guardian Roma, Uatu the Watcher and even Death itself appeared before Galactus and told him that he cannot separate the host from the Phoenix forcefully, for if he does, all life will cease to exist and no spark of life will ever come about.. that is probably why the Phoenix is described to be immortal, indestructible and mutable for it symbolizes everything that pertains to life itself.. the Phoenix Force cannot truly be destroyed so tell me what will happen to the universe including superman if the phoenix, here since the beginning of creation, was simply "erased from existence"?? i'll wait..

FirstSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By FirstSpartan

scarlet witch will probably accidentally kill phoenix and raven in the process of destroying superman

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By BMEZY

@firstspartan... i dnt know about that "with the phoenix thing and all" but she is pretty powerful :) 
Spidermayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Spidermayne

Team destroys.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#117  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Nefarious said:
Superman Prime One Million wins.
agreed....
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team would destroy SMPOM..

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By daak1212
@god_spawn said:
 featless superman loses
Someone here has intelligence
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By Outside_85

Will say the ladies take this, since the only thing Superman did was squash that evil star/supercomputer in DC 1.000.000 using a GL ring.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By IRS

I find it funny that someone said Raven beat Trigon on her own which sounds like PIS to me as the first time Trigon surfaced she needed the Titans to help her.

Not only that Raven is Half human, a half human demon is not going to beat a full demon, Evil Raven maybe strong but she is NOT on par with Trigon himself and as I have said Superman goes toe to toe with Darkseid who Darkseid out powers Trigon easily. So it's down to Prime vs DP and Wanda, Superman has demonstraighted that he can see other dimensions easily and since he can see different universes like that I put him at multiversal level.

Again PIS Raven beating Trigon on her own.

Raven is Cannon fodder here

Where are you getting this Darseid > Trigon thing from? Not saying your wrong I just want to know where as I have always heard it the other way around seeing as Trigon is a multiversal entity that eats universes.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Raven is enough to handle Superman Prime One Million on her own.

Dark Phoenix is much stronger than Dark Raven, and will simply eat a red sun (she loves eating stars) and deliver a kick of kryptonite to Superman's nuts.

House of M Scarlet Witch with the Chaos Wave is much stronger than everybody else in this battle (unless we're using White Phoenix rather than Dark Phoenix, as White Phoenix would be able to even beat House of M Wanda), and she would simply wish Superman and everyone who he knows and loves out of existence.

Together, this is a horrible mismatch.

Maybe add Evil Raven onto Superman Prime One Million's Time to make it a little fairer... but even then, Dark Phoenix could take either of them individually, and House of M Wanda could just wreck them combined. And White Phoenix would destroy them even harder.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Raven solos, Wanda solos, Jean solos. Mismatch.

Skywalker21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any member of team one can solo

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

team 1 anyone can solo

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sp1mil feats are lackluster so ima say team

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a joke. You know that Wanda effected the whole omniverse (A.K.A all universes and dimensions), which would already bring her way above an at max. universal level prime 1 million. Even when we say that this universe is infinite, a single infinite universe is an atom in the whole marvel multiverse, which Wanda effected with her ''no more mutants'' thing.

Wanda crushes prime one million.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda erases him from the multiverse

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimnir: In Avengers Vs X Men it was shown that Scarlet Witch is capable of hurting the Phoenix. I agree that everyone on team 1 can solo, but Jean can’t solo everyone at once

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@epitomeofcool: Wanda is a multiversal reality warper Lol, everyone knows that. Her spell affected multiple realities and time lines

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps him so hard until he gets erased permanently and he won't be able to exist anymore.