#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"What the Hell Dark Phoenix, there is nothing he can do that she can't with only her mind, and she'll eat his super-sun."
LOL!

He has 5th Dimension powers. The guy punched through time. When he didn't have the energy from his Super Sun.
#3 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Phoenix but it would be hard

#4 Posted by phoenixphreek (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix rapes

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix with a major CURBSTOMP.

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

he has holes in his face for witch brains to come out of!!!

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
Actually I think Kal Kent would win here.... people forget that this isnt a regular Superman... this is Superman of the 853rd century who has developed even more superpowers that are far past even Silver Age Superman.... and adding in the 5th Dimensional Powers here... and Dark Phoenix has a fight on her hands
#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Actually I think Kal Kent would win here.... people forget that this isnt a regular Superman... this is Superman of the 853rd century who has developed even more superpowers that are far past even Silver Age Superman.... and adding in the 5th Dimensional Powers here... and Dark Phoenix has a fight on her hands
"

That's what I'm thinking. And it's the Dark Pheonix, it's not like she is all-powerful.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Actually I think Kal Kent would win here.... people forget that this isnt a regular Superman... this is Superman of the 853rd century who has developed even more superpowers that are far past even Silver Age Superman.... and adding in the 5th Dimensional Powers here... and Dark Phoenix has a fight on her hands
"

That's what I'm thinking. And it's the Dark Pheonix, it's not like she is all-powerful."
Indeed Sir
#10 Posted by Erik (32438 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"What the Hell Dark Phoenix, there is nothing he can do that she can't with only her mind, and she'll eat his super-sun."
LOL!

He has 5th Dimension powers. The guy punched through time. When he didn't have the energy from his Super Sun."
His powers did fall pretty rapidly when he was wasn't being fed by his own sun. Also, the power that was feeding him bit by bit would be given to her all at once if she absorbed his sun.
#11 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
His powers did fall pretty rapidly when he was wasn't being fed by his own sun.
Kal Kent no longer needs to be under the Super-Sun, the Prime Superman granted him extra solar energy

Also, the power that was feeding him bit by bit would be given to her all at once if she absorbed his sun."
I doubt it, since she isn't a Kryptonian

Not saying Kal Kent wins, but I think he has a bigger chance than you're giving him.
#12 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
Not saying Kal Kent wins, but I think he has a bigger chance than you're giving him."

They would give her trouble, true.
#13 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoniex might be able to stalemate
WCphoniex stomps kal

#14 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
Not saying Kal Kent wins, but I think he has a bigger chance than you're giving him."
They would give her trouble, true.
They?
#15 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kal kent has just developed more superpowers that are far past even Silver Age Superman, dark phoenix curbstomp. But 5th dimensional power would give her big trouble.

#16 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix still for the win....

Kal Kent as what I read from Comic Vine, DC wikia and from some of my DC collector friends is really powerful and intelligence but can someone like him contain the endless number of minds in continuous stream in his head? Remember what Dark Phoenix did to Mastermind? I know Mastermind is not even a speck of Kal but it gives as a view of how Dark Phoenix can manifest its psychic attacks. Dark Phoenix also has no morals so throwing Kal with planets, galaxies and even forming blackholes will not be a problem at her.

But I have to give Kal credit...his resume is impressive! He will give the DP a hard time but in the end, the DP wins.

#17 Posted by Fresh Prince (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

im going for phoenix here

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Dark Phoenix still for the win....

Kal Kent as what I read from Comic Vine, DC wikia and from some of my DC collector friends is really powerful and intelligence but can someone like him contain the endless number of minds in continuous stream in his head? Remember what Dark Phoenix did to Mastermind? I know Mastermind is not even a speck of Kal but it gives as a view of how Dark Phoenix can manifest its psychic attacks. Dark Phoenix also has no morals so throwing Kal with planets, galaxies and even forming blackholes will not be a problem at her.

But I have to give Kal credit...his resume is impressive! He will give the DP a hard time but in the end, the DP wins."
What about Kal's 5th Dimensional powers ? They have to factor into this fight too
#19 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:

But I have to give Kal credit...his resume is impressive! He will give the DP a hard time but in the end, the DP wins."
What about Kal's 5th Dimensional powers ? They have to factor into this fight too"
I know but probabilities and dimensional powers are commanded by the mind....Dark Phoenix attacks the mind and even before her enemy can do all possible scenarios she already knows and distrupt the attack. How does Kal powers react to time propulsion and time travel which the Dark Phoenix can do?
#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
What about Kal's 5th Dimensional powers ? They have to factor into this fight too"
Well...

Kal Kent doesn't actually have 5th dimensional power like Mxyzptlk.

All he did was gain 10 completely new senses when the Superman of the 67th century married Gzntplzk, the Queen of the 5th Dimension.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:

I know but probabilities and dimensional powers are commanded by the mind....Dark Phoenix attacks the mind and even before her enemy can do all possible scenarios she already knows and distrupt the attack. How does Kal powers react to time propulsion and time travel which the Dark Phoenix can do?
"
Not Totally Sure... but keep in mind also that Kal Kent's mind isnt like the regular Kryptonians... its far more evolved... I actually think his 5th Dimensional powers could help him defend against the Dark Phoenix mind attacks...
#22 Posted by SUPERMAN KAL KENT (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Kal Kent  Got This

#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Please DP faced down Galactus there is no way she loses this

#24 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn... phoenix has unlimited telekenetic and telepathic abilities and sheer raw power to back it up.. she has "telepathic" godhood

which is the highest level of omniscient telepathy in the entire universe, the the ultimate expression of telepathy through the control of the mind body and soul. the phoenix is the

nexus of all psionic energy that have existed, currently existing and will yet to exist..  she literally has the greatest mind in the world.. What defenses would kal have from a telepathic assualt from the Phoenix... NONE!! in her weakest incarnation (green phoenix).. she pawns galactus, obliterates firelord, contains the power of the m'kraan crystal, the nexus of all realities and universes in the multiverse,!! and she even repairs the crystal and destroys the hand of celestial Arishem the Judge.. that is ridiculous power, even in her weakest form!!! his defenses would be nothing and he his mind would be shut down instantaneously  

case closedd.