#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax had mastery of time, I don't believe that Dark Phoenix did... therefore Hal walks up to Jean's cradle when she was still and infant and smothers her.

#3 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but Hal doesn't make me feel all funny inside like Jean. Parallax, being in Hal, might still be just enough of a ladies man to let her live. If he makes that mistake, it could be all over for the yellow fear-bug thingy.

#4 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, lets just say that you're right P-Man, wouldn't the yellow fear-bug infect Jean then?

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jean would win. She can mess with reality and if she wants to, she can just erase Parralax and Hal from existence.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Satyrquaze said:
"

Okay, lets just say that you're right P-Man, wouldn't the yellow fear-bug infect Jean then?

"

This is Hal Jordan Parallax, meaning it's pre-retcon Parallax, not the fear bug entity! If it's Zero Hour Parallax, then yeah, he's got a good shot!Eternal Chaos said:
"

I think Jean would win. She can mess with reality and if she wants to, she can just erase Parralax and Hal from existence.

"
I seriously doubt she could erase someone as powerfull as Zero Hour Parallax, since he went up against a fully powered Spectre and stalemated him! So no, no one gets wiped out of existance with these two heavy hitters!
#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i think every one watching get wiped from existence.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"oh i think every one watching get wiped from existence. "

Might wanna get Mxy to get some seats in the fifth dimension for some safe pay per viewing lol
#9 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Satyrquaze said:
"

"

This is Hal Jordan Parallax, meaning it's pre-retcon Parallax, not the fear bug entity! If it's Zero Hour Parallax, then yeah, he's got a good shot!Eternal Chaos said:
"

"
I seriously doubt she could erase someone as powerfull as Zero Hour Parallax, since he went up against a fully powered Spectre and stalemated him! So no, no one gets wiped out of existance with these two heavy hitters!
"
Dark Phoenix never got that powerful. 
#10 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax makes Dark Phoenix his beeoch.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Parallax makes Dark Phoenix his beeoch."
No.
#12 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
No.
"

Please Bats went all crazy because Zero Hour Parallax could freeze time. When has Dark Phoenix ever shown to be able to do that?
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.
"

Please Bats went all crazy because Zero Hour Parallax could freeze time. When has Dark Phoenix ever shown to be able to do that?"
She doesn't have to do that to beat Parallax.
#14 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a beatdown for anyone, and not a bad battle. I'm still going with Parallax

#15 Posted by Meanstreak (415 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with Parallax on this one. Dark Phoenix isn't a big deal once you've stalemated the Spectre.

#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.
"

Please Bats went all crazy because Zero Hour Parallax could freeze time. When has Dark Phoenix ever shown to be able to do that?"
Although Dark Phoenix never utilized the power, it has been show on a number of occasions that Phoenix does in fact have the ability to traverse time.
#17 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Wight Crown Phoenix could do it

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Original Parallax would win here
#19 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be close overall.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"I think it would be close overall.
"
Hmmm...maybe
#21 Posted by Erik (31663 posts) - - Show Bio