User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By beatboks1
Dark Nebula  
Vs
Black Adam

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules
Fight is in Kahndaq in an area of devastation (no survivors). Cerelus has gained  control of Dark Nebula . While Cerelus is in control he attacks  the area and destroys  100,000 of Adam's people and lays half of Kahndaq to waist (scorched earth). BA needless to say is completely and utterly pissed (let's say WWIII levels plus). Dark Nebula is also unbound.
Both Blood lusted.
Who wins, why??
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By beatboks1

I actually thought this would have been a good fight.
I've been struggling with who to make a fight with against DN that could be debated for a win either way (it's usually either a DN stomp or some uber powered opponent like Spectre etc who wins easy - third alternatives are those with plenty of fan boys like Superman who just wouldn't be debated fairly)
Ahh well No takers I guess

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
it depends on what level of strength and speed Dark Nebula has... cause if its below the Superman range... then Black Adam will beat the crap out of him... 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@beatboks1:  Where can I get Dark nebula books?
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By beatboks1
@King Saturn said:
" it depends on what level of strength and speed Dark Nebula has... cause if its below the Superman range... then Black Adam will beat the crap out of him...  "
He's simulated super strength, but primarily from his Telekinetics. With TK he held together a mile and a half long 6 lane bridge (if the artwork was meant to be the Sydney bridge it looked like) fully laden with rush hour traffic, while he used his dark fire to melt and reinforce it. with his TP he's detected aliens entering the solar system and tracked thought patterns (the wake of a person presence) across country. Though in character he's only ever used TP on tpers, mind rape is also not out of the question, just not likely.
His speed shouldn't be a match for BA in any way
His prime advantage is his "invulnerability" being already dead means he can (and has) taken $h!t loads of damage with nil effect.
Add to that his "Dark Fire". A soul fire so powerful that he could destroy the entire populous of an overcrowded advanced civilization of Psi's, plus repel the entire minions of hell (to name just a few of his high end feats, others include facing cosmic entities)

@Nelomaxwell said:
" @beatboks1:  Where can I get Dark nebula books? "

Only place I know of that you can still buy them is online here , by clicking on a cover. You used to be able to read a few stories for free on that site, but now there's a fee ($15 for 12 months). Granted I paid more than that for my issues but for that I'd like something to hold
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump