Dark Knight Joker vs. James Gillies

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know how many of you have been watching Murdoch Mysteries, but it's actually a fantastic show. The character James Gillies is like a Victorian Joker, and possibly even more sinister. I'd love to see him go head-to-head with the Joker in a battle of wits. So here's the scenario:

To place them into a fair environment, we'll drop them in the middle of NYC, 1955 (roughly halfway between their respective time periods). They have nothing to start with. They must try to find and kill one another with no knowledge of each other's point of arrival. Most likely they would establish themselves to some degree first, and I believe Joker would go as far as to start a gang to assist him--a mafia of sorts. Gillies, on the other hand...well, who knows what he would do? He'd be so excited by advances in technology that I think he'd set up covert surveillance devices. He'd probably also develop a social network of sorts through which to gather info.

Then they find each other, and--what tactics do they employ? I'd love to see some creative outcomes here...

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

James Gillies.