Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beautifulrevery

I'm just calling them avengers because it's a marvel line up but otherwise it's just a team vs the Justice League.

Silver Surfer

The Runner

Thor

Nova Prime(w/ Worldmind)

Sentry(Void)

Quasar

VS

Superman(15 minute Sun-Dip)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
The Flash(Wally West)
Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)
Captain Atom

Morals: Off

Bloodlust: On

Everyone is fighting to the best of their abilities

Pre-52 feats for the Justice League

Captain Atom can't become so powerful as to create universes and crap

Who takes it?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Marvel Team stomps. Voided sentry is a more powerful matter manipulator than Molecule Man, and an equal telepath to J'onn (worldwide memory altering powers). Runner and Surfer just makes this spite, isn't runner elder god level? Surfer would directly counter Atom and Superman with his energy manipulation if bloodlusted. I give Thor the edge over Wonder Woman in a team battle because of his AoE powers and similar stats otherwise, and Quasar's constructs waaaaaay outclass Hal's. Barry isn't in the same league as the rest of these guys. He's got some decent feats but he was very limited after rebirth and before his death -- he shouldn't be too fast for anyone to keep up with and, as far as I'm aware, has no on panel IMPs to be able to strike with these dudes. His best ability would probably be lending speed to the rest of the team, but that leaves him an easy to kill sitting duck, which cuts off that connection.

Oh yeah, Nova Prime's there. He's kinda powerful but I think a little outclassed as just his normal version.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Dredeuced said:

Marvel Team stomps. Voided sentry is a more powerful matter manipulator than Molecule Man, and an equal telepath to J'onn (worldwide memory altering powers). Runner and Surfer just makes this spite, isn't runner elder god level? Surfer would directly counter Atom and Superman with his energy manipulation if bloodlusted. I give Thor the edge over Wonder Woman in a team battle because of his AoE powers and similar stats otherwise, and Quasar's constructs waaaaaay outclass Hal's. Barry isn't in the same league as the rest of these guys. He's got some decent feats but he was very limited after rebirth and before his death.

Oh yeah, Nova Prime's there. He's kinda powerful but I think a little outclassed as just his normal version.

I was trying to even out the playing field since the Justice League tends to stomp the marvel heavy hitters in any line up on the forum. Did I make it too powerful?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

@beautifulrevery said:

@Dredeuced said:

Marvel Team stomps. Voided sentry is a more powerful matter manipulator than Molecule Man, and an equal telepath to J'onn (worldwide memory altering powers). Runner and Surfer just makes this spite, isn't runner elder god level? Surfer would directly counter Atom and Superman with his energy manipulation if bloodlusted. I give Thor the edge over Wonder Woman in a team battle because of his AoE powers and similar stats otherwise, and Quasar's constructs waaaaaay outclass Hal's. Barry isn't in the same league as the rest of these guys. He's got some decent feats but he was very limited after rebirth and before his death.

I was trying to even out the playing field since the Justice League tends to stomp the marvel heavy hitters in any line up on the forum. Did I make it too powerful?

I'd say so, it's a team of high herald level or above characters vs a pretty solid, but un-amped JL team with the weaker Flash. It's not a joke when I say that voided Sentry has the ability to solo this if he lets the molecule manipulation loose, since he's unkillable if Bob isn't holding him back.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Runner solos, Void solos, adding SS makes this a complete an utter spite stomp.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Currently Editing the OP to make it more fair

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Dark Cosmic Avengers.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

Morals off Wally West and Martian Manhunter is going to raise hell :)

Justice League more often than not.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#9  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

yeah, agreed morals off waaly, j'onn will be beastly........so would cap.atom. like to see cap.atom and surfer go at it, cool matchup, but surfer would take it. all in all, say that marvel team edges it out. runner is a big factor w/ surfer......Nova Prime is no slouch either....doin some damahe here...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XxGin

the runner runs around them until they catch on fire.. i mean the runner makes flash seem like

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eatmore_payless

DC team. Massive Stompage

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaAwesome2

@cosmicallyaware1:

I dunno. With the sun dipped Supes, they might be able to take this. The only issue is Flash isn't going to be that effective on half the team. That vibrating through the person and making them explode thing is useless against the Surfer as he can control his own molecules and disperse the energy. Sentry can do the same thing. Hell..even if Sentry explodes, he will just come back.

But MM, Captain Atom and Supes not holding back are problems. Other than Surfer, I don't know if anyone else on team Marvel can handle any of them.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tomlikesfries

@XxGin said:

the runner runs around them until they catch on fire.. i mean the runner makes flash seem like

You got proof? I have seen The Runner almost killing Silver Surfer before, but does he have any speed feats that makes him superior or at least equal to Wally West?

And is it Void Sentry here? Otherwise the JL has a great chance of winning.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@Dredeuced said:

Marvel Team stomps. Voided sentry is a more powerful matter manipulator than Molecule Man, and an equal telepath to J'onn (worldwide memory altering powers). Runner and Surfer just makes this spite, isn't runner elder god level? Surfer would directly counter Atom and Superman with his energy manipulation if bloodlusted. I give Thor the edge over Wonder Woman in a team battle because of his AoE powers and similar stats otherwise, and Quasar's constructs waaaaaay outclass Hal's. Barry isn't in the same league as the rest of these guys. He's got some decent feats but he was very limited after rebirth and before his death -- he shouldn't be too fast for anyone to keep up with and, as far as I'm aware, has no on panel IMPs to be able to strike with these dudes. His best ability would probably be lending speed to the rest of the team, but that leaves him an easy to kill sitting duck, which cuts off that connection.

Voided Sentry is a stronger matter manipulator than a retconned depowered Molecule Man who was a shadow of his former self and is in no way equal to J'onn in TP, he used Telepathy a grand total of once. I think Thor and Quasar will be less than helpful considering Wally is here and is bloodlusted so I don't see how he won't IMP Thor to death before the poor bastard can think. I think the team can probably take on Quasar handidly and quickly Wally or J'onn especially and considering that void was recently trapped and defeated by Cyclops with anti-telepathy tricks he may be less than an asset on the team than you think. The biggest problems the team has to worry about is Surfer and Runner and considering Surfer's lesser than stellar combat speed he may be taken out quickly depending on whether or not he starts the battle Matter Manipulating everyone. Which leaves Runner who I can't really talk about since I know absolutely nothing about the character so I can't really say.

All in all the team 2 has good chances I'd give it to them more often than not.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner could stomp anyone on DC. People obviously don't know who he is. He's an Elder of the Universe. He's been swallowed by Galactus an it did jack to him. This guy has toyed with SS as if he were nothing. Not to mention he has an ability which happens without him even trying, he's able to make other people feel really good about him in his presence. Basically none of team DC will even want to fight him. That an he's been barred from Death's realm due to plotting against her. He can't die, hell I've never even seen him KO'd. He's like a SS on massive steroids. Then you have Void an SS. Team DC gets annihilated.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Hyperlight

marvel

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlueHope

terrible stoooooooooooooooomp

DC team have no chance here

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dark Cosmic Avengers with ease.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Which Nova is this?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beautifulrevery

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Which Nova is this?

Nova Prime with Worldmind(Richard Rider) or should I switch it to the phalanx so he's not so useless?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@beautifulrevery: Richard Rider is far from useless. Sam Alexander would the useless Nova.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beautifulrevery

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@beautifulrevery: Richard Rider is far from useless. Sam Alexander would the useless Nova.

Against these heavy hitters he may be though which is why I made him Nova Prime w/ Worldmind to even the teams out a bit.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordMasterGod

Finally. An avengers team that doesn't get stomped by the JL. avengers cosmicstomp the JL. feels good to say that.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HyperViper97

Man. That marvel team is something else. I like it

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#25  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

i'm in vast favor of the marvel team here, but it should be clear that the DC team is no joke. This will be a very good battle. brief sun dipped Superman took on Galactus level being in Worlds at War. Bloodlusted Manhunter VERY dangerous......Cap Atom is pretty much herald level. Good matchup. Marvel team win tho............

lytet5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lytet5

I really see some people on Marvel solo'ing this, as for the Flash, i really won't suggest him speedblitzing anyone here, especially void or runner. The runner has the affection aura that leads people to believe he's a BFF, but if Wally somehow manages to overcome the aura's influence, runner's durability's gonna save him, the guy completely screwed galactus' metabolism once he got swallowed

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By beautifulrevery

So is the Marvel team too powerful, is the JL team too weak?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'll take a morals off/bloodlusted Runner N' Surfer combo ftw plz

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thanosii

Im just from a void vs JLA thread and it ws a stomp for void and I have read several threads how Runner bff soloes JLA so I think u made Marvel to strong.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XxGin

@tomlikesfries:

superman and flash vs runner

go check out this battle on comic vine the runner is like teleport to flash

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tomlikesfries

@XxGin said:

@tomlikesfries:

superman and flash vs runner

go check out this battle on comic vine the runner is like teleport to flash

I just checked the thread and all it contains is a bunch of users saying that the Runner wins without giving reason. C'mon, I asked for his speed feats and not an indication of a pointless thread.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XxGin

@tomlikesfries: you go believe flash can outspeed the runner

the runner is also very powerful

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tomlikesfries

@XxGin said:

How the hell does that prove anything?

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

My thoughts exactly

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By XxGin

@tomlikesfries:@tomlikesfries said:

@XxGin said:

How does the hell prove anything?

how does it not he made thanos someone who is way more powerful than superman tired out and admitting defeat using his speed and he easily outsped surfer somesone who is also more powerful than superman. every1 is saying runner solos just give up the runner is faster than flash

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tomlikesfries

@XxGin said:

@tomlikesfries:@tomlikesfries said:

@XxGin said:

How does the hell prove anything?

how does it not he made thanos someone who is way more powerful than superman tired out and admitting defeat using his speed and he easily outsped surfer somesone who is also more powerful than superman. every1 is saying runner solos just give up the runner is faster than flash

He did not outspeed Surfer. He even says "Hand to hand!" in that scan. And Wally is faster than Norrin. I'll give up when you can show me that the Runner is actually faster than Flash.