Dark Claw vs Spiderman

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By not2baad

In Chicago. In an abandon business district.

First: Morals on.

Second: Morals off

Standard equipment for both.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkclaw wins easily

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Darkclaw. Wolverine is already on par with Spider-Man. Add that in with Batman's peak human physique and I'd say it's superhuman right there. Plus Batman has intellect, and adamantium bones and healing factor are a huge factor. Plus, doesn't Dark Claw have Batman's utility belt? I think Dark Claw should stomp here.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

Dark Claw is not on Par with Spider-Man...he has wolverine's stats which are quite a bit below Peter's 
The end result is the same as Spider-Man versus Wolverine or Spider-Man versus Batman.

Spider-Man Stomps both rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

Dark Claw is not on Par with Spider-Man...he has wolverine's stats which are quite a bit below Peter's The end result is the same as Spider-Man versus Wolverine or Spider-Man versus Batman. Spider-Man Stomps both rounds.

How does he have only Wolverine's stats? He is an Amalgam of Wolverine and Batman. Wolverine and Batman have both tagged speedsters and have excellent reflexes. Wolverine has his senses and Batman is peak human with vast intelligence. Add that in into one character and I think Dark Claw has a chance of defeating Spider-Man.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shawnbaby
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Dark Claw is not on Par with Spider-Man...he has wolverine's stats which are quite a bit below Peter's The end result is the same as Spider-Man versus Wolverine or Spider-Man versus Batman. Spider-Man Stomps both rounds.

How does he have only Wolverine's stats? He is an Amalgam of Wolverine and Batman. Wolverine and Batman have both tagged speedsters and have excellent reflexes. Wolverine has his senses and Batman is peak human with vast intelligence. Add that in into one character and I think Dark Claw has a chance of defeating Spider-Man.

Yes, He's an amalgam of Wolverine and Batman...He has Wolverine's stats because Batman's stats are only Peak Human...Wolverine has stats higher than that. Also i's important to note that Darkclaw is an amalgam of Batman and Wolverine...not Wolverine and Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne still exists in the Amalgam universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes, He's an amalgam of Wolverine and Batman...He has Wolverine's stats because Batman's stats are only Peak Human...Wolverine has stats higher than that.

What I meant was Amalgam adds up all the stats.

So basically :

Wolverine Mutant Physique + Batman's Peak Human Physique = Superhuman Physique

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yes, He's an amalgam of Wolverine and Batman...He has Wolverine's stats because Batman's stats are only Peak Human...Wolverine has stats higher than that.

So basically :

It doesn't work that way. Dark Claw had all the physical traits of Wolverine. Even if it did add up like that...he'd still be far below Spider-Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

So basically :

It doesn't work that way. Dark Claw had all the physical traits of Wolverine. Even if it did add up like that...he'd still be far below Spider-Man.

It doesn't? I thought they had all the combined traits of the two heroes.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpideyPresence

Lol Spidey Stomps.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Shawnbaby said:

So basically :

It doesn't? I thought they had all the combined traits of the two heroes.

That's not exactly how it worked. Some of the Characters they threw together were not much like the original version of either...like Spider-boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: Hmm... I see.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

So basically :

Even if that were true, he's still far behind Spider-man in physical stats. Wolverine was considered to be peak-metahuman level of physical stats depending on the writer. Bruce is only peak human.

Peter has 10 ton strength, reflexes 40 times that of a regular human being, and arguably one of the best agility in the Marvel U.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I also think that the peak human stats are disregarded simply because Wolverine's Stats are already superhuman so Batman's Peak Human stats don't really add anything there...and even if they did ...the difference would be negligible.  
Regardless though, Wolverine is nowhere near a 10 tonner and Spider-Man is well over 10 ton strength. 

The biggest problem with this fight though is that Dark Claw just doesn't have an incredible amount of feats.
karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By karetaker

i dont see y spidey wont win

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By not2baad

Good comments. I am leaning more towards Dark Claw myself. Even Spiderman said Wolverine is faster then him. Logan Wayne thinks as fast as Bruce Wayne then it should be a good fight.