Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@JThree47693 said:
"Hulk "

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"WWH curbstomp "

Why did u leave three of the exact same comments?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Hellos

WWH 
Need more avengers :O
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Hulk

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chaos Agent
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" WWH curbstomp "
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chaos Agent said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" WWH curbstomp "
"
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Magicalmoment

wwh curbstomps, without sentry, wwhulk will tear through them easily

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By box turtle

WWH.  Even with Sentry, its still WWH.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster

Curbstomp threads always get the most attention for some reason. lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why would you take Sentry out? How does that make any sense? Nobody here can hurt him except Ares and maybe Iron Patriot with some prep.Ares won't do anything he can regen from and since this is  Green Scar Hulk there is no way he's not going to get a hit off.

Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By weapon x badazz

WORLD WAR FUKIN HULK!!!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Vance Astro said:
"Why would you take Sentry out? How does that make any sense? Nobody here can hurt him except Ares and maybe Iron Patriot with some prep.Ares won't do anything he can regen from and since this is  Green Scar Hulk there is no way he's not going to get a hit off. "

Ares got one-shotted by WWH
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22  Edited By The_Martian

Noh-Varr FTW :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@dreadmaster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Why would you take Sentry out? How does that make any sense? Nobody here can hurt him except Ares and maybe Iron Patriot with some prep.Ares won't do anything he can regen from and since this is  Green Scar Hulk there is no way he's not going to get a hit off. "
Ares got one-shotted by WWH "
Not the point.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By capall

hulk takes this relatively easy

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
@Nobody said:
" Noh-Varr FTW :) "
Fanboyism aside, Noh-Varr probably is the Dark Avengers' key to victory.  If Noh-Varr managed to spit on Hulk, he could make him see Caiera asking to Hulk to show her his true form. When Hulk converts to Banner, Ares or someone snaps his neck.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Nobody said:
Fanboyism aside, Noh-Varr probably is the Dark Avengers' key to victory.  If Noh-Varr managed to spit on Hulk, he could make him see Caiera asking to Hulk to show her his true form. When Hulk converts to Banner, Ares or someone snaps his neck. "
Hulk could also thunderclap everyone and end it early.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Nobody said:
Fanboyism aside, Noh-Varr probably is the Dark Avengers' key to victory.  If Noh-Varr managed to spit on Hulk, he could make him see Caiera asking to Hulk to show her his true form. When Hulk converts to Banner, Ares or someone snaps his neck. "
Hulk could also thunderclap everyone and end it early. "
Thunderclap would have no effect on Ms. Marvel. And Noh-Varr can sneak up on him. He is incredibly fast and has wall crawling, etc. With the distraction of his teammates he should beable to get close enough easily.
Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deo Wade

WWH

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Nobody said:
Thunderclap would have no effect on Ms. Marvel. And Noh-Varr can sneak up on him. He is incredibly fast and has wall crawling, etc. With the distraction of his teammates he should beable to get close enough easily. "
If Hulk can Thunderclap Spidey he can do the same to Noh-Varr. 
I'm sure the fight starts with everyone in Hulk's field of vision.I don't know how Noh-Varr is going to sneak up on him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Nobody said:
Thunderclap would have no effect on Ms. Marvel. And Noh-Varr can sneak up on him. He is incredibly fast and has wall crawling, etc. With the distraction of his teammates he should beable to get close enough easily. "
If Hulk can Thunderclap Spidey he can do the same to Noh-Varr. I'm sure the fight starts with everyone in Hulk's field of vision.I don't know how Noh-Varr is going to sneak up on him. "
Its a battle with several other Avengers for distractions. He doesn't even have to sneak up, he just has to get close to Hulk. Its not like Hulk has any clue what Noh-Varr's abilities are.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Nobody said:
If Hulk can Thunderclap Spidey he can do the same to Noh-Varr. I'm sure the fight starts with everyone in Hulk's field of vision.I don't know how Noh-Varr is going to sneak up on him. "
Its a battle with several other Avengers for distractions. He doesn't even have to sneak up, he just has to get close to Hulk. Its not like Hulk has any clue what Noh-Varr's abilities are. "
There's no distractions when you thunderclap at the start of the fight.This is the Hulk.People would probably be expecting him to run through them like he did the X-men.A Thunderclap covers a big radius.Hulk has snuffed out Hurricanes.I don't know about flight but on foot..you're done.I also think you're putting too much faith in Noh-Varr's courage.I sincerely doubt that he will rush straight at Hulk..he knows just as well as everyone that one hit will have disastrous consequences.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro: I really doubt that Hulk is thunderclaping as his first move. Overwise he would have done that when he had like 3 teams of X-Men attacking him at once. And Noh-Varr's courage is not an issue. He has yet to show any fear, he mocks opponents even when he has no chance of defeating them.

EDIT: Also, its not like Noh-Varr has to get within arm reach, just close enough to spit on him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian

Lets also not forget that Daken can alter emotions, in effect he could help Noh-Varr in the calming process.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro: I really doubt that Hulk is thunderclaping as his first move. Overwise he would have done that when he had like 3 teams of X-Men attacking him at once. And Noh-Varr's courage is not an issue. He has yet to show any fear, he mocks opponents even when he has no chance of defeating them.  EDIT: Also, its not like Noh-Varr has to get within arm reach, just close enough to spit on him. "
No..he wouldn't have done that against three teams of X-men because everyone would have been injured or dead,thus making the fight absolutely pointless.It's a comic book. 
Noh-Varr won't get that close.Hulk has more than one way to prevent that. 

@Nobody said:
" Lets also not forget that Daken can alter emotions, in effect he could help Noh-Varr in the calming process. "
You can't alter emotions when you're unconscious.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro: Like I said, Hulk has no idea what Noh-Varr can do. And while he is fighting a whole team of Avengers, I doubt he would even notice that Noh-Varr had gotten that close before its too late.

As for Daken, yes it would be. But Daken could be altering Hulk's emotions right from the beginning of the fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:

" @Vance Astro: Like I said, Hulk has no idea what Noh-Varr can do. And while he is fighting a whole team of Avengers, I doubt he would even notice that Noh-Varr had gotten that close before its too late.  As for Daken, yes it would be. But Daken could be altering Hulk's emotions right from the beginning of the fight. "

Hulk doesn't have to know what he can do.Why would he waste time fighting a team full of canon fodder when he can easily end this? 
Also..let's stop acting like Noh-Varr is Wally West.If Hulk as looking at everyone he will clearly be able to see where they've all gone.This team is full of incompetence.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro: The only way Hulk could easily end this is if he did the Thunderclap, and thats if everyone is standing in front of him when he does it. Who's acting like Noh-Varr is Wally West? I was saying with the chaos of people blasting Hulk, webbing in eyes, making some explosive arrows in the face, Noh-Varr could have easily gotten close to Hulk without Hulk realizing he had done so. And actually the team is only incompetent while written by Bendis. Each of these members have proven to be serious threats on their own(except for maybe Mac. He really is incompetent).
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro: The only way Hulk could easily end this is if he did the Thunderclap, and thats if everyone is standing in front of him when he does it. Who's acting like Noh-Varr is Wally West? I was saying with the chaos of people blasting Hulk, webbing in eyes, making some explosive arrows in the face, Noh-Varr could have easily gotten close to Hulk without Hulk realizing he had done so. And actually the team is only incompetent while written by Bendis. Each of these members have proven to be serious threats on their own(except for maybe Mac. He really is incompetent). "
1.None of that stuff is going to happen.Do you think Hulk's only means of attacking long range is a Thunderclap.The whole area is his weapon.Everyone doesn't have to be standing in front of Hulk when he Thunderclaps.Like I said before it has a large radius.Nobody on foot is going to get away from it.It creates a huge shockwave.Even when flying they might not be able to get away. 

2.The team has only been written by Bendis..so you say their only incompetent than as if anyone besides Bendis handle Dark Avengers.Also as Thunderbolts Warren Ellis wrote for half of them and they were still incompetent.Thunderbolts is the most incompetent superhero team I have ever seen in my life.Taking whole comic books to catch E-list street levelers.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro: 1. You are assuming there are things around for him to use as weapons. A location was never stated. As for the Thunderclap, I'm talking like someone could just be behind hiim that is out of the radius of the Thunderclap. Who says all the Avengers are going to be attacking head on?

2. Bendis is the only one to write them as a team, but not the characters. And as a team under Bendis's writing the have so far defeated Morgan Le Fay, and smacked around a bunch of Mutants, when they were clearly outnumbered by them. As for Warren Ellis writting Thunderbolts, that doesn't count for Ares, Noh-Varr, Daken, and I would even include Iron Patriot since he didn't do field missions.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

Sentry stalemated WWH by himself. If u put him with five others, how would WWH win?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:

" @Vance Astro: 1. You are assuming there are things around for him to use as weapons. A location was never stated. As for the Thunderclap, I'm talking like someone could just be behind hiim that is out of the radius of the Thunderclap. Who says all the Avengers are going to be attacking head on?  2. Bendis is the only one to write them as a team, but not the characters. And as a team under Bendis's writing the have so far defeated Morgan Le Fay, and smacked around a bunch of Mutants, when they were clearly outnumbered by them. As for Warren Ellis writting Thunderbolts, that doesn't count for Ares, Noh-Varr, Daken, and I would even include Iron Patriot since he didn't do field missions. "

1.Nobody,they aren't floating in space.Even if there is a ground he has something to use a weapons.None of the Avengers have to attack have to attack head on but there is nothing that says they start behind him so I don't know how any of them will get behind him before he attacks.

2.They haven't done anything relevant.Morgan Le Fay's defeat was hardly a team effort and most of them could smack a group of mutants around solo.I know Warren Ellis's writing doesn't count for those people.I know who was in the Thunderbolts.Ares's incompetency has been shown in Classic Avengers and in Hercules.Noh-Varr,Iron Patriot and Daken seem pretty on the ball but they won't do anything.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian

1. So he picks up the ground and throws it? Big deal, most if not all the Avengers could easily avoid that. Iron Patriot and Moonstone can both fly, so they could easily have circled around to attack from another angle. The others could easily start circling around as the battle begins.

2. Noh-Varr and Daken are the key to beating Hulk. Without those two, they couldn't do it. The others don't have to last, just distract.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" 1. So he picks up the ground and throws it? Big deal, most if not all the Avengers could easily avoid that. Iron Patriot and Moonstone can both fly, so they could easily have circled around to attack from another angle. The others could easily start circling around as the battle begins.  2. Noh-Varr and Daken are the key to beating Hulk. Without those two, they couldn't do it. The others don't have to last, just distract. "
1.No.He picks up large pieces of ground and launches them rapidly.Instead of throwing one huge chunk they can all dodge.I know who can what on the team.Just as easy as they could circle him at the start...he could Thunderclap.He's beaten Firelord with one thunderclap.It's not unheard of for him to start a fight with it.

2.Daken and Noh-Varr can't do anything.You're banking on Noh-Varr spitting on him and Daken controlling his emotions both of which you don't even know will work on a Hulk at that level or if they will even get close enough for either abilties to have any affect.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro: The only way Hulk could easily end this is if he did the Thunderclap, and thats if everyone is standing in front of him when he does it. Who's acting like Noh-Varr is Wally West? I was saying with the chaos of people blasting Hulk, webbing in eyes, making some explosive arrows in the face, Noh-Varr could have easily gotten close to Hulk without Hulk realizing he had done so. And actually the team is only incompetent while written by Bendis. Each of these members have proven to be serious threats on their own(except for maybe Mac. He really is incompetent). "
1.None of that stuff is going to happen.Do you think Hulk's only means of attacking long range is a Thunderclap.The whole area is his weapon.Everyone doesn't have to be standing in front of Hulk when he Thunderclaps.Like I said before it has a large radius.Nobody on foot is going to get away from it.It creates a huge shockwave.Even when flying they might not be able to get away.  2.The team has only been written by Bendis..so you say their only incompetent than as if anyone besides Bendis handle Dark Avengers.Also as Thunderbolts Warren Ellis wrote for half of them and they were still incompetent.Thunderbolts is the most incompetent superhero team I have ever seen in my life.Taking whole comic books to catch E-list street levelers. "
so you've never read great lakes avengers/initiative?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
1.None of that stuff is going to happen.Do you think Hulk's only means of attacking long range is a Thunderclap.The whole area is his weapon.Everyone doesn't have to be standing in front of Hulk when he Thunderclaps.Like I said before it has a large radius.Nobody on foot is going to get away from it.It creates a huge shockwave.Even when flying they might not be able to get away.  2.The team has only been written by Bendis..so you say their only incompetent than as if anyone besides Bendis handle Dark Avengers.Also as Thunderbolts Warren Ellis wrote for half of them and they were still incompetent.Thunderbolts is the most incompetent superhero team I have ever seen in my life.Taking whole comic books to catch E-list street levelers. "
so you've never read great lakes avengers/initiative? "
The GLA would take the Thunderbolts out.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro:  1. Moonstone could just go intangible to dodge that, or put up a force field around the team. I'm not aware if the Iron Patriot suit has force fields as well, but if its anything like Iron Man's it probably does as well.

2. Why wouldn't they? Hulk is still Hulk, I don't care how angry he is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro:  1. Moonstone could just go intangible to dodge that, or put up a force field around the team. I'm not aware if the Iron Patriot suit has force fields as well, but if its anything like Iron Man's it probably does as well.  2. Why wouldn't they? Hulk is still Hulk, I don't care how angry he is. "
1.The intangible thing...works 100%.A forcefield? Don't be ridiculous.Hulk will shatter that no problem.He's beaten Heralds with Thunderclaps..what is a forcefield from a Ms.Marvel knock-off going to do? There is nobody on this team that has a forcefield that will hold. 

2.The Hulk and She-Hulk have both shown to be vulnerable to less types of attacks the angrier they get.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

1. A combo force field from Iron Patriot and Moonstone could probably hold. Moonstone isn't some pushover, just cause she was written poorly in Thunderbolts doesn't mean we can ignore her past.

3. But not immune, and Noh-Varr's is technology based.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" 1. A combo force field from Iron Patriot and Moonstone could probably hold. Moonstone isn't some pushover, just cause she was written poorly in Thunderbolts doesn't mean we can ignore her past.  3. But not immune, and Noh-Varr's is technology based. "
1.I doubt it.Iron Man,Strange and Sue Storm could barely hold the Void who is weaker than World War Hulk and you think Moonstone and Iron Patriot can hold off a thunderclap? Moonstone is some pushover..especially when it comes to Hulk.Her being poorly written isn't why Hulk is going to murder her. 

2.Not immune but Hulk has resisted certain types of attacks do to his increasing anger.I don't think Noh-Varr will get to spit on him in the first place but assuming he did...
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadmaster said:
WWH