• 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: (for Dark Avengers)
Morals Off
Bloodlust On
Standard Equipment
No Void For Sentry but he is Stable
1Day Prep 
 
Rules: ( for the DC team )
Morals On
Bloodlust Off
Standard Equipment 
Aquaman with trident
No BFR
1 Day Prep
 
Location:
 
Coast City Sea side area 12:00 noon,

  

#2 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the dark avengers could win this . The problem here is Aquamman and green lantern batman would take out a few before he goes down .

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers. Hal will be the problem but I believe Sentry can take him.

#4 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is a stomp at Dark Avengers Favor?

#5 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Coast city sea? so Aquaman has the advantage on this one, GL has to go apeshit for them to pull a win...and Batman will do his bat thing. I think they have a slim chance to pull a win, it dpends how fast Batman can formulate a plan for them to counter attack and win.

#6 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@slick23: But i gave each team a 1 day prep.. so I think this would be a tight battle on the DC side,

#7 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers,not a stomp though. If Noh-Varr was included then a stomp.

#8 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperRonin: but GL could handle her easily, it's Sentry who's gonna give them problems

#9 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@PaperRonin: but GL could handle her easily, it's Sentry who's gonna give them problems

Her? No. Its the prep tht would kill if Noh was included.

#10 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers take this, especially if Noh-Varr is here. Noh-Varr & Daken would go up against Batman, Ares & Venom would most likely go up against Aquaman, and Sentry & Iron Patriot would go up against Hal.

#11 Posted by AquaDCman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they would win...Dc i mean.

#12 Posted by lazy_leonidas (27 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: Don't forget Moonstone and Bullseye.
#13 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@AquaDCman said:

I think they would win...Dc i mean.

OK. AquaDCman

#14 Posted by AquaDCman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperRonin: Are you assuming im a Dc fanboy?

#15 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Seems like it though.

#16 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperRonin said:

Nope. Seems like it though.

dude seriously Aquaman with trident is a killer, he could just summon tidal waves and drown themAvengers, considerring the fact that they are in the sea side area

#17 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman brings a sound gun (or a liter and some bat-spray) to remove the symbiote from Mac (leaving him with his Scorpion powers) and sabotages Norman's armor (leaving him with his goblin powers). After that Mac or Norman rips his head off. Then Ares and Wolverine deal with Aquaman. Leaving Sentry, Ms.Marvel, Hawkeye, Norman, and Mac to deal with Hal. So Dark Avengers win.

#18 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep forgetting that Aquaman has a powerful mind rape . This could be a problem plus he has the trident . Good thing for morals but Aquaman has always been one of the loose cannon in the JLA even with morals. I think with the morals on and the Prep would give the team a win.

#19 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

I keep forgetting that Aquaman has a powerful mind rape . This could be a problem plus he has the trident . Good thing for morals but Aquaman has always been one of the loose cannon in the JLA even with morals. I think with the morals on and the Prep would give the team a win.

yeah he can mindrape anything who evolved from marine life, ( eveything living had evolved from marine life )

#20 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

What? This is terrible.

Mac, Bullseye (Hawkeye), and Daken go after Batman .

Ares and Iron Patriot go after Aquaman.

Sentry fights Hal.

Batman gets finished fast here, so at this point it's Ares, Iron Patriot, Venom, Daken, and Bullseye against Aquaman.

Then if by then Sentry hasn't killed Hal yet, it' all of them on him.

Mind you Hal would take out almost everyone, but in that time Sentry would be able to fuck him up while he's distracted.

This fight seems spite-ish to me.

#21 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye, Daken, Iron Patriot, Moonstone and Mac could all go down in seconds if Aquaman mindrapes them.

Moderator
#22 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

What? This is terrible.

Mac, Bullseye (Hawkeye), and Daken go after Batman .

Ares and Iron Patriot go after Aquaman.

Sentry fights Hal.

Batman gets finished fast here, so at this point it's Ares, Iron Patriot, Venom, Daken, and Bullseye against Aquaman.

Then if by then Sentry hasn't killed Hal yet, it' all of them on him.

Mind you Hal would take out almost everyone, but in that time Sentry would be able to fuck him up while he's distracted.

This fight seems spite-ish to me.

No sir it aint spite..

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Daken has some of the most powerful mindblocks/traps.

Xavier tried entering... It effed him up.

#24 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane: Daken has some of the most powerful mindblocks/traps.

Xavier tried entering... It effed him up.

Aquaman's mindrape is physiological, not telepathic. Daken's mind has defenses, but the physical part can still be manipulated by Aquaman.

Moderator
#25 Posted by Greendevil (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DA takes this fight. But its not a STOMP/SPITE .... but a solid win

Hal is the most dangerous So naturally Sentry and IP takes him on

Aquaman is the second problem, Ares and Ms Marvel can take him

Batman will be overwhelmed by Daken/Bullseye/Venom

This is without the Kree-boy. If he enters with 1 day prep, he can do some damage!

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: oh wow. thats different. lol.

gonna look into that. thats interesting.

#27 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers take this.

Agree with GreenDevil however if Daken wasn't there, Batman would have a chance against Bullseye and Venom

#28 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: wouldn't the symbiote protect him since its not evolved from marine life

#29 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@CitizenBane: wouldn't the symbiote protect him since its not evolved from marine life

How would it protect him?

Moderator
#30 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: the symbiote is bonded to him very closely it might be able to heal him after aquaman mindrapes him or just make him keep fighting like it used to control spider-man in his sleep

#31 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.... I honestly don't see anyone of these guys taking down a bloodlusted Hal Jordan backed by a prepped Batman.

#32 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungGunna said:

Team 2.... I honestly don't see anyone of these guys taking down a bloodlusted Hal Jordan backed by a prepped Batman.

Sicc av.

#33 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@PaperRonin said:

@YoungGunna said:

Team 2.... I honestly don't see anyone of these guys taking down a bloodlusted Hal Jordan backed by a prepped Batman.

Sicc av.

Thanks, same for you, I love Backlash.
#34 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

its comes down to the numbers game,DA have that little bit more to pull a win off,close fight though,but DA imo just.

#35 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry beats Hal (although he might give Sentry some trouble)

Ares and Iron Patriot vs Batman i think

and everyone else against Aquaman (shouldnt be too difficult).

I am a marvel fan, but it doesnt seem fair to dc guys here.

#36 Edited by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is the game changer here. Team DC could win if they find a way to BFR Sentry.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see "No BFR" rule. Dark Avengers wins then.

#37 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

bump I want to see more Ideas

#38 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

welling seeing how the dark avengers work, they like to get things over with. Norman would have Sentry rip bats apart before anything, to get rid of him. then its Iron Patriot, Daken, Venom, Bullseye, Moonstone, and Ares, vs Aquaman

And Sentry and Hal Jordan ripping Coast city a new one.. (thank god they took away the yellow impurity in the rings, or Hal would be f**ked in a Slaughter/stomp)- i think sentry still takes him after a troubled fight.

#39 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark avengers wins.

#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@PaperRonin said:

Dark Avengers,not a stomp though. If Noh-Varr was included then a stomp.

Agree.
 
Prep for Dark Avengers, means that they have army of Iron Man armors here which can't be defeated by TP. 
#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Bullseye, Daken, Iron Patriot, Moonstone and Mac could all go down in seconds if Aquaman mindrapes them.

I don't think his mindrape is going to work on a symbiote...

#42 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Ikr! Symbiote is an alien, therefore did not evolve from terrestrial marine life, therefore cannot be mindraped by the man with the golden mullet.

#43 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@venomoushatred1001: Ikr! Symbiote is an alien, therefore did not evolve from terrestrial marine life, therefore cannot be mindraped by the man with the golden mullet.

Exactly.

#44 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@venomoushatred1001: Ikr! Symbiote is an alien, therefore did not evolve from terrestrial marine life, therefore cannot be mindraped by the man with the golden mullet.

The White Martians didn't evolve from terrestrial marine life either.

Moderator
#45 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Sideslash said:

@venomoushatred1001: Ikr! Symbiote is an alien, therefore did not evolve from terrestrial marine life, therefore cannot be mindraped by the man with the golden mullet.

The White Martians didn't evolve from terrestrial marine life either.

Good point.

#46 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: And this is where I must introduce you to the concept of PIS.

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Bullseye, Daken, Iron Patriot, Moonstone and Mac could all go down in seconds if Aquaman mindrapes them.

Bullseye is immune to TP, when he was in Thunderbolts some telepaths attacked whole base. Bullseye has some tech in his head, like Fantomex.
Iron Man's armor's have immunity to TP.
Venom cannot be controlled. IIRC, these telepaths attacked him, but it only broke Venom free. His mind is similar to animal.
 
Moonestone and Daken will take Iron's tech to protect themselves from that, thanks to prep. (without info aobut their enemies, Aquaman will attack them all, which means that he will KO himself by attacking Sentry).
#48 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Bullseye, Daken, Iron Patriot, Moonstone and Mac could all go down in seconds if Aquaman mindrapes them.

Bullseye is immune to TP, when he was in Thunderbolts some telepaths attacked whole base. Bullseye has some tech in his head, like Fantomex. Iron Man's armor's have immunity to TP. Venom cannot be controlled. IIRC, these telepaths attacked him, but it only broke Venom free. His mind is similar to animal. Moonestone and Daken will take Iron's tech to protect themselves from that, thanks to prep. (without info aobut their enemies, Aquaman will attack them all, which means that he will KO himself by attacking Sentry).

Again, Aquaman's mindrape is physiological. NOT telepathic.

@Sideslash said:

@CitizenBane: And this is where I must introduce you to the concept of PIS.

How was that PIS? If they evolved from marine life on their planet, Aquaman can mindrape them. Simple as that.

Moderator
#49 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: But if they evolved from the marine life on their planet.

A) where did that marine life come from (in a physical sense), and

B) Having brains that are of different physiology, how did Aquaman figure out how to mindrape em so quick?

#50 Posted by Saren (25217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@CitizenBane: But if they evolved from the marine life on their planet.

A) where did that marine life come from (in a physical sense), and

B) Having brains that are of different physiology, how did Aquaman figure out how to mindrape em so quick?

A) Water-bodies, presumably?

B) Comic book science, don't ask me. I think he has an intuitive understanding of the physiologies of creatures descended from marine life.

Moderator