Daredevil & Wolverine vs Batman & Captain America

• 105 results
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is strictly a hand to hand fight, no gear, morals off, perfect teamwork. Wolverine cannot use his claws and has no healing factor, but he does have his feral instincts.

Main point of this battle: Can feral instincts and radar sense overcome martial arts perfection?

Daredevil & Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Batman & Captain America

No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal Opinion: I'll take Logan and Matt. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, whatever the heck Marvel had in mind when they created feral instincts and radar sense, it can't be overcome with that.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan is going to beat either opponent he faces, and Matt can at the very least hold off either opponent if not stalemate them outright. Going with Team 1.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

comes down to Cap vs Wolverine. Bat and DD stalemate

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Namor_Curry

This seems more one sided than I planned. Batfans are normally all over this kinda thing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 due to Wolverine.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Bruce is a weak link here since he's the only one that isn't superhuman. Gonna have to go with team 1.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an interesting fight, but I have to give it to Captain America and Batman. Batman will eventually beat Daredevil regardless of DD's superpowers. Captain America will beat Logan in a long fight, if Logan doesn't have his claws or healing factor, Steve will beat him. He's better trained and more disciplined. Batman and Cap are more technically and tactically sound than their opponents. Wolverine and DD will be hard pressed to win this fight for a majority, IMO.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Team 2 easily. Bruce and Steve are far more skilled the Matt and Logan.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

@wrglfan2814 said:

Bruce is a weak link here since he's the only one that isn't superhuman. Gonna have to go with team 1.

If anyone's the weak link here, it's Daredevil.

Wolverine >>> Cap > Batman > Daredevil.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to team 2 due to cap. Batman can at least hold off daredevil while cap takes down Logan. Cap is more disciplined and I think he typically fights smarter and will get the win due to his advantage in agility and strategy. Wolverine and cap are about equal in h2h so this fight will be extremely long I think. Batman or DD will tire first after about an hour of solid fighting

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to team 2 due to cap. Batman can at least hold off daredevil while cap takes down Logan. Cap is more disciplined and I think he typically fights smarter and will get the win due to his advantage in agility and strategy. Wolverine and cap are about equal in h2h so this fight will be extremely long I think. Batman or DD will tire first after about an hour of solid fighting

I agree with the majority of your post, though I think it's the other way around. Captain America will hold off Logan long enough for Batman to beat Daredevil. Once DD is down Logan will not last long against Cap and Bruce. And I think Captain America is more skilled than Logan in H2H. Not by leagues, but he is better. More disciplined and more technically and tactically sound. If the fight between Cap and Logan will take extremely long as you say, this fight will likely come down to the fight between Bruce and DD. Whoever wins that fight first can help their teammate for the win.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

@spinnercomix said:
@wrglfan2814 said:

If anyone's the weak link here, it's Daredevil.

Wolverine >>> Cap > Batman > Daredevil.

Im gonna hope the only reason you have Wolvie so far up is because of his strength. Bats is more skilled than him and Cap is more skilled than him.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: Cap isn't superhuman either.

Huh? Captain America is certainly superhuman...and his powers aren't nerfed by the OP.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: Lol technically *pushes glasses off nose* Steve is at human peak therefore not superhuman

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@wrglfan2814 said:

@imperfect_cell: Matt has a speed advantage over Bruce, and a pretty large agility gap over him as well. The only real advantage Bruce holds over Matt is skill, and Matt makes up for that with pressure points.

Bruce holds several advantages over Matt.

Bruce is a better fighter (and he knows pressure points way way better than Matt), stronger than Matt, and more durable than Matt. Dare Devil isn't even faster by that much Bruce can keep up with Matt. If Matt fights Bruce he will lose, not easily but he will most certainly lose.

@zauriel said:
@hammer_of_j2 said:

@wrglfan2814: Cap isn't superhuman either.

Huh? Captain America is certainly superhuman...and his powers aren't nerfed by the OP.

Captain America is peak human potential. He is a step above peak humans, not by a large array but he is a step above.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batman1130 said:

I'd go with team 2 as well, but due to Bats and Cap. Batman is just as skill if not more than Cap and Wolvie in h2h. And Bats does possess a great tactical/strategic mind, that will help him in a fight with DD or Wolvie.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since either member of team 1 could take a majority vs either member of team 2, I'll go with them.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@wrglfan2814 said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: Can you please prove Bruce being superior to Matt in pressure points?

As far as strength and durabty Matt has impressive feats in those areas as well, so that's debatable. Matt is leagues above Bruce in agility, so Bruce being able to keep up with him is debatable at best. As far as matt losing to Bruce without gear I highly doubt it.

Pressure Points and Incapacitate knowledge

Vibrating palm technique: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batpalm2.jpg

Leopards Blow: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/lotdk62-leopardblow1.jpg

Falling Leaf technique a move only two people (Cassandra & David Cain) in the world know how to use (besides himself): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/batgirl49-fallingleaf.jpg

Quickly knocks out a super steroid enhanced weight lifter who's impervious to pain using his martial arts skill and rapid pressure point attacks/techniques (Detective Comics v2 #17): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/detective17-batouch3.jpg

While investigating the murder of Vesper, Nightwing mentions to Batgirl that their isn't any nerve strike that Bruce doesn't know (Batgirl #29): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/nwstrikequote.jpg

And for what its worth: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Knowledge/batwidegyre4-463ways.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Matt does have good showing, Bruce does have better showings show casing his strength and durability.

Despite having to free himself from a straitjacket and bench press a coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's suffocating him, he's still able to break free from his own grave (literally). All this while not being in top shape to begin with due to not having rested in days, having been subjected to drugs, and being dosed with the Joker's new Venom toxin without time to properly recover (Batman #681): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Escape%20Artistry/batman681-RIPtrap4.jpg

While at the highest level in the Wayne Tower (30 stories high), Bruce is ambushed by the super human assassin known as the Talon who hits all Bruce's vital areas with knives causing him to bleed out then is kicked out an "unbreakable" window: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/Batman02RiZZ3N-EMPiREpg03.jpg

Batman stays there for more than a week, tortured psychologically by the Court, forced to wade multiple times through the labyrinth while being chased by the Talon, ending up hallucinating because the only source of water is drugged, until the Talon catches up with him and stabs him through the guts: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/Batman05RiZZ3Npg20.jpg (He still beats Talon while wounded)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Matt may be more agile but not to the point where Batman can't tag him multiple times. Bruce doesn't need his gear in order to beat Matt, Bruce is a better fighter, more durable, stronger etc.

Some Fights (Martial Arts Wise) With the best if the best in DC.

Stalemates Bronze Tiger until he's taken down by a tranquilizer dart by outside interference (Detective Comics #485): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvtiger2.jpg

Fights the legendary martial arts master Richard Dragon roughly to a draw (Brave and the Bold #132): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Battles/bravebold132-thebatvsthedragon2.jpg

Battles Lady Shiva (known as the deadliest martial artist alive by many due to being such as good killer) to a stalemate in a hand to hand contest and is amazed that they're both evenly matched in skill. At the time, Bruce was unaware of how good she was and underestimated her at first. However, due to minor interference from Robin (Jason Todd) the stalemate is ended giving Batman the opening to take her down (Batman #427): http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvshiva-family5.jpg

Again Bruce defeats Matt in a fight, but not easily, Bruce doesn't need his gadgets to win they aren't his crutch.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By darktiger

team 2

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Matt beats Cap while Logan evens out with Bruce.

Then DD and Wolvie double team and whack Batman.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with team 2. Devil is the weaker character here. Batman is a better martial artist and tactician, he's stronger and durable than Devil. Matt has just a slightly better agility. So, Bats or Cap can take down Devil. Logan is slightly stronger than Bats and Cap I suppose, but it is not a big deal for them. Both are better martial artists than Logan with reflexes, agility and speed more or less equal.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

T1. Wolverine & Matt have worked together b4, good teamwork. DD is a bamph and IMHO could take either Bats or Cap in a hard fight. Even if he can't land a KO, at least hold em off. Logan could take either down with relative ease. He's one, if not THE best Martial Artist in the Marvel universe-- what, with 200 years of experience studying. Combined with feral instincts, a healing factor, heightened senses and relative bloodlust everytime he fights.... yeah.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: I could definitely see bats beating daredevil first. It all depends but yeah bats is the best here h2h. The only thing he has a disadvantage in is not being enhanced in any way although he is peak human and has the feats to prove it

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alexander505
@batman1130 said:

@zauriel: I could definitely see bats beating daredevil first. It all depends but yeah bats is the best here h2h. The only thing he has a disadvantage in is not being enhanced in any way although he is peak human and has the feats to prove it

He's de facto almost metahuman, looks his feats, strength and endurance in particular, or his speed, better than Logan's feats.

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan>Batman=Cap>=Daredevil

Team 1

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Daredevil beats Steve.

Wolverine beats Batman.

Team 1, handily :P

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Since wolverine doesn't have healing factor. Since when was daredevil=captain America

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Redatom1234

Team 2

Bats takes daredevil

Cap holds off wolverine long enough to make it a 2 v 1

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Batman takes down Daredevil. Then Cap and Batman double team and beat Logan.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rag_man

Without Logan's powers that would benefit here, I don't see how his feral abilities help in a HTH fight against top level Martial Artists.... I think Cap's enhanced strength and durability will tip the scales here. Team 2

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814 said:

Captain America is peak human not super human... also "Wolverine cannot use his claws and has no healing factor"

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@gigantonigro said:

Logan>Batman=Cap>=Daredevil

Team 1

Wait If Wolverine is Better in h2h than everyone here, but Batman and Cap (who are somewhat equal) both can and will defeat Dare Devil wouldn't that make it a 2 on 1 against Wolvie.

And since Wolverine doesn't have his HF and is not using his Claws wouldn't that mean that Bats and Cap win due to a combination of Pressure Points, Punches and Kicks.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix said:
@wrglfan2814 said:

Captain America is peak human not super human... also "Wolverine cannot use his claws and has no healing factor"

Welcome to Comic Vine, is full or people that think Cap is superhuman and able to lift 2 tons.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@laflux said:

Daredevil beats Steve.

Wolverine beats Batman.

Team 1, handily :P

Dare Devil Doesn't beat Cap in a fight and I doubt Wolverine especially without his Claws and Healing Factor is putting down Bruce easily.

Team 1 doesn't win handily, Both Bats and Cap can beat Dare Devil in a majority and who ever is facing Wolvie can hold off long enough in order to make the fight 2 on 1.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is strictly a hand to hand fight, no gear, morals off, perfect teamwork. Wolverine cannot use his claws and has no healing factor, but he does have his feral instincts.

Main point of this battle: Can feral instincts and radar sense overcome martial arts perfection?

Daredevil & Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Batman & Captain America

No Caption Provided

Are their physicals equalized?? if not then team one should win easily with dd and wolverine being much faster than batman and just as skilled... Cap would be slower than wolverine without admantium also. If the speed is equalized then the skill of team two should be enough but if not then team one destroys

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By newecho

and steve's healing needs to be taken away,, Anyone that can survive things like this has a pretty "super" durability