Daredevil (w/ symbiote) vs. Black Panther!

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Huge, huge street fight. Daredevil bonds with Eddy Brock's Venom symbiote. Black Panther is at full power and has his energy daggers. 

The two fight in the middle of Manhattan during the night. No morals, both out for the kill. Who wins.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alexman113

Considering Daredevil might take this without the symbiote, I am going to give it to him.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Billdevil

I honestly think the symbiote would be would be a hindrance to the focus DD needs to use his powers and his fighting skill optimally. If Panther’s in his vibranium suite he’ll win most of the time. 6 out of 10. 

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redbull

Bump.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tesseract
@redbull said:
" Bump. "
No need to bump this.DD would give a hard fight to BP without the symbiote, with it...its a curbstomp.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redbull

That's hilarious because people regularly vote BP taking down people 200X more deadly/powerful than Daredevil. Got to love the 'Vine.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tesseract
@redbull said:
" That's hilarious because people regularly vote BP taking down people 200X more deadly/powerful than Daredevil. Got to love the 'Vine. "
Like who?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By karrob

DD

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock

DD wins in this fight easily and BP would waste him otherwise

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By goldenkey
@Tesseract: they really want names.  Go to the BP vs Wolverine forum.  There's a ton of BP  lovers all over it saying that about BP
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By jumpstart55

Interesting match up, i think matt takes this. 6/10

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By SuperTide

black panther

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jojjimbo

BP

Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver Zeal
@Tesseract said:
" @redbull said:
" Bump. "
No need to bump this.DD would give a hard fight to BP without the symbiote, with it...its a curbstomp. "
We(Silver Zeal) disagree bcuz vibranium also liquefies and de-molecularizes metal including Adamantium which would b very, very bad news for both DD and a symbiote added 2 d fact dat even if DD is able 2 make some hits, it will all b cushioned by BP's vibranium mesh then include BP's fighting prowess dat has defeated CA/Rogers  twice and DD and d symbiote r down 4 d count.

CA/Rogers beat DD some time back and BP/Tchalla bested him......so do d math.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

What can BP metal hurt DD?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil is the best symbiote in the world...you can't deny, it's been proven by science.FOO!

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lagoon_boy
Shouldn't Daredevil have a significant advantage in almost if not all aspects against BP?, (except intelligence)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" Shouldn't Daredevil have a significant advantage in almost if not all aspects against BP?, (except intelligence) "
With the symbiote..yes.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Vance Astro:  I see.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

BP.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How can anyone say Black Panther? He can barely beat DD without a symbiote...how the hell will he beat him with one?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Vance Astro said:
"How can anyone say Black Panther? He can barely beat DD without a symbiote...how the hell will he beat him with one? "

No offensive but why you always change your pic?LOL 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"How can anyone say Black Panther? He can barely beat DD without a symbiote...how the hell will he beat him with one? "
No offensive but why you always change your pic?LOL   "
Because i'm trying to keep the feds off me.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Vance Astro said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @Vance Astro said:
No offensive but why you always change your pic?LOL   "
Because i'm trying to keep the feds off me. "

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. 

Good luck. [=
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Daredevil stands there for 24 hours, absorbs all of T'Challa's punches and watches him collapse.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Matezoide2

seriously,DD stomps

dragonmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dragonmaster

Daredevil.    

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tesseract
@Silver Zeal said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @redbull said:
" Bump. "
No need to bump this.DD would give a hard fight to BP without the symbiote, with it...its a curbstomp. "
We(Silver Zeal) disagree bcuz vibranium also liquefies and de-molecularizes metal including Adamantium which would b very, very bad news for both DD and a symbiote added 2 d fact dat even if DD is able 2 make some hits, it will all b cushioned by BP's vibranium mesh then include BP's fighting prowess dat has defeated CA/Rogers  twice and DD and d symbiote r down 4 d count.  CA/Rogers beat DD some time back and BP/Tchalla bested him......so do d math. "
Well you can disagree all you want, you are still wrong. DD with the symbiote would demolish BP easily. DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor and all his stats increased..BP has a hard time with normal DD and can barely beat him, DD with a symbiote would kill him.Oh and as for the absorbing of kinetic energy of the hits...DD could manipulate the symbiote into sharp weapons that could hurt BP or simply choke him.
Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver Zeal
@Tesseract said:
" @Silver Zeal said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @redbull said:
" Bump. "
We(Silver Zeal) disagree bcuz vibranium also liquefies and de-molecularizes metal including Adamantium which would b very, very bad news for both DD and a symbiote added 2 d fact dat even if DD is able 2 make some hits, it will all b cushioned by BP's vibranium mesh then include BP's fighting prowess dat has defeated CA/Rogers  twice and DD and d symbiote r down 4 d count.  CA/Rogers beat DD some time back and BP/Tchalla bested him......so do d math. "
Well you can disagree all you want, you are still wrong. DD with the symbiote would demolish BP easily. DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor and all his stats increased..BP has a hard time with normal DD and can barely beat him, DD with a symbiote would kill him.Oh and as for the absorbing of kinetic energy of the hits...DD could manipulate the symbiote into sharp weapons that could hurt BP or simply choke him. "
U do know wat kinetic absorption is?

U wont b able 2 choke him

His energy daggers, vibranium boots and anti-metal claws would b very, very deadly 4 DD/symbiote.

And speaking of fighting ability, BP/Tchalla just created a new fighting style dat incorporates both science and alchemy added 2 his recent enhanced strength, mystical gifts and shadow physix tech weapons.............DD/symbiote would b on d run with BP/Tchalla just smiling. 
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Enigman

Black panther. 

He would use sound to drive the symbiote off of DD and while DD is disoriented  from the sound and the separation from the symbiote  BP would KO him.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Hmmmmm....... If BP didn't have that damn suit he would get serviced. I still think Daredevil mite win. 

Yeah I say Daredevil. 

My problem with this thread is I tend to be a nut huger for both of them so I'm not gonna post any scans for either lol

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tesseract
@Silver Zeal said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @Silver Zeal said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @redbull said:
" Bump. "
Well you can disagree all you want, you are still wrong. DD with the symbiote would demolish BP easily. DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor and all his stats increased..BP has a hard time with normal DD and can barely beat him, DD with a symbiote would kill him.Oh and as for the absorbing of kinetic energy of the hits...DD could manipulate the symbiote into sharp weapons that could hurt BP or simply choke him. "
U do know wat kinetic absorption is?  U wont b able 2 choke him  His energy daggers, vibranium boots and anti-metal claws would b very, very deadly 4 DD/symbiote.  And speaking of fighting ability, BP/Tchalla just created a new fighting style dat incorporates both science and alchemy added 2 his recent enhanced strength, mystical gifts and shadow physix tech weapons.............DD/symbiote would b on d run with BP/Tchalla just smiling.  "
Yes i do know what kinetic absorption is, and yes he could still choke him....It's two separate things. His energy daggers, vibranium boots and anti metal claws won't stop Symbiote from healing.Also psychical attack doesn't work on symbiote and BP still isn't strong enough to pull of a Sentry on DD.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Enigman said:
" Black panther.   He would use sound to drive the symbiote off of DD and while DD is disoriented  from the sound and the separation from the symbiote  BP would KO him. "

LET ME KNOW WHAT COMIC BLACK PANTHER GAINED THE ABILITY TO PROJECT THE LEVEL OF SOUND THAT WOULD WARD OFF A SYMBIOTE

Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Enigman
@Vance Astro said:
" @Enigman said:
" Black panther.   He would use sound to drive the symbiote off of DD and while DD is disoriented  from the sound and the separation from the symbiote  BP would KO him. "

LET ME KNOW WHAT COMIC BLACK PANTHER GAINED THE ABILITY TO PROJECT THE LEVEL OF SOUND THAT WOULD WARD OFF A SYMBIOTE

"
Large fonts a bit melodramatic. It's called technology. Ever heard of it?.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tesseract
@Enigman said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Enigman said:

"
Large fonts a bit melodramatic. It's called technology. Ever heard of it?. "
Fine, then i guess DD has prepared a anti sonic device especially for BP.   
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Enigman
@Tesseract said:
" @Enigman said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Enigman said:

"
Fine, then i guess DD has prepared a anti sonic device especially for BP.    "
Your thinking too one-dimensionally. 

Black Panther used strikes and the occasional trash can lids slammed together to disorient DD/symbiote and slowly lures him into a Best Buy or department store electronics section and turns up every stereo to their loudest setting....both causing daredevil excruciating pain and the symbiote as well. Eventually with several stereo sytems on full blast with the bass all the way up he Black Panther manages to drive the symbiote off of DD who is disoriented by the loud sounds and the separations...then BP proceeds to  Head kick DD into unconsciousness.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 614azrael
@Vance Astro:
Dose large font make u feel special? Gona go look into dd reel quick but i feel bp has this
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tesseract
@Enigman: No i'm not. You see there is a thing called rules in the battle forums.They are fighting in the middle of   Manhattan, you can't just invent a random store with the exact thing BP needs to win here.You are grasping now.BP has his energy daggers and those won't help him much because DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor that would render them useless.DD wins this easy.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Enigman said:
What does this stupid question have to do with your first statement? 

@614azrael said:
" @Vance Astro: Dose large font make u feel special? 
Another stupid question.You guys are on a roll.And you think Black Panther can win...that makes this even worse.
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Enigman
@Tesseract said:

" @Enigman: No i'm not. You see there is a thing called rules in the battle forums.They are fighting in the middle of   Manhattan, you can't just invent a random store with the exact thing BP needs to win here.You are grasping now.BP has his energy daggers and those won't help him much because DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor that would render them useless.DD wins this easy. "

There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.

DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness.
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Enigman
@Vance Astro said:

" @Enigman said:

What does this stupid question have to do with your first statement? 

@614azrael said:

" @Vance Astro: Dose large font make u feel special? 

Another stupid question.You guys are on a roll.And you think Black Panther can win...that makes this even worse. "
Thought i would try to bring you up to speed. The question was not stupid. You just couldn't fully grasp the ramifications of it. your question was actually the stupid one...not that questions are sentient or anything but hey.

Youre thinking too one-dimensionally. 

Black Panther used strikes and the occasional trash can lids slammed together to disorient DD/symbiote and slowly lures him into a Best Buy or department store electronics section and turns up every stereo to their loudest setting....both causing daredevil excruciating pain and the symbiote as well. Eventually with several stereo sytems on full blast with the bass all the way up he Black Panther manages to drive the symbiote off of DD who is disoriented by the loud sounds and the separations...then BP proceeds to  Head kick DD into unconsciousness. 

There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.

DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness. 
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Tesseract
@Enigman said:
" @Tesseract said:

" @Enigman: No i'm not. You see there is a thing called rules in the battle forums.They are fighting in the middle of   Manhattan, you can't just invent a random store with the exact thing BP needs to win here.You are grasping now.BP has his energy daggers and those won't help him much because DD with the symbiote would have a healing factor that would render them useless.DD wins this easy. "

There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.  DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness. "
And DD is just gonna stand there and do nothing right?Yeah i guess that's how the fight usually goes, one guy punches and the other takes....oh wait....DD with the symbiote would close the distance in a second and web up panther easily, or cut him, or a number of things that are at his disposal.
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Enigman
@Tesseract said:
" @Enigman said:
" @Tesseract said:

There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.  DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness. "
And DD is just gonna stand there and do nothing right?Yeah i guess that's how the fight usually goes, one guy punches and the other takes....oh wait....DD with the symbiote would close the distance in a second and web up panther easily, or cut him, or a number of things that are at his disposal. "
Perhaps you didnt read my post carefully or did not understand what you read. He will have removed the symbiote with loud sounds from speakers, woofers, sub-woofers and tweeters all on their highest setting....while daredevil is disoriented from the separation and the loud sound affecting his super-hearing Black Panther Knocks him out cold. I stated this like 3 or four times. I really can't understand how you missed it.

Black panther will easily dodged and evade the attacks and cut the webs from a sound-wounded and enraged/disoriented DD.

Stereos blaring...daredevil reeling holding his ears....Black Panther spinning backfist toDDs chin...KO..nighty-night.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Don't Be Stupid guys!!!! There is no Best Buy in Time Square.......He would lead him into Radioshack...........

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 614azrael
@Enigman:
i apreciate the back up but more emportantly the fact tht u adress things logicaly not the well ur retarded based mentality of others. 
BP wins, need reasoning well obviously armor cusions most blows daredevil might land an landing any is hard on BP theres also the fact that BP has more xperience in combat, an lastly hes obviously inteligent meaning he shouldnt have dificulty finding a way to make noise. Also while a symbiote ups abilities it also wil increase the weekness of noise, if a symbiote is weekend by it wich we know it is an DD is prone to it by himself i imagine it would be more painful an as well as easier
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tesseract
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" Don't Be Stupid guys!!!! There is no Best Buy in Time Square.......He would lead him into Radioshack........... "
Thank you thinking that  is as silly as I do.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Enigman said:

Thought i would try to bring you up to speed. The question was not stupid. You just couldn't fully grasp the ramifications of it. your question was actually the stupid one...not that questions are sentient or anything but hey. Youre thinking too one-dimensionally.   Black Panther used strikes and the occasional trash can lids slammed together to disorient DD/symbiote and slowly lures him into a Best Buy or department store electronics section and turns up every stereo to their loudest setting....both causing daredevil excruciating pain and the symbiote as well. Eventually with several stereo sytems on full blast with the bass all the way up he Black Panther manages to drive the symbiote off of DD who is disoriented by the loud sounds and the separations...then BP proceeds to  Head kick DD into unconsciousness.     There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.  DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness.  "

Your question was an obvious and sad attempt to insult my intelligence. As far as this post goes there is all types of reaching.There aren't electronics stores on every corner in New York.It obviously depends on what part you are in.Also what makes you think that when Black Panther is fighting someone that he's barely physically superior to to begin with wearing a symbiote that he is now going to have all this time space and freedom to go into stores and all of this nonsense and use tech that isn't part of his equipment.Get real. Also since you brought up the Vibranium suit I also like to mention that it's proven that this suit doesn't act as a solid unit of vibraium and it's bee proven that it can be torn so it's more likely than any of this nonsense you are saying that Symbiote DD will be putting super strength on bare flesh and bone at some point in this fight.Black Panther can't even fight this well against DD without a symbiote so why you think it will just so easily stumble upon tech that will help him win is beyond me.You're obviously reaching.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By difficlus

DD ftw

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silver2467
@Vance Astro said:
" How can anyone say Black Panther? He can barely beat DD without a symbiote...how the hell will he beat him with one? "
This. 
Enigman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Enigman
@Vance Astro said:

" @Enigman said:

Thought i would try to bring you up to speed. The question was not stupid. You just couldn't fully grasp the ramifications of it. your question was actually the stupid one...not that questions are sentient or anything but hey. Youre thinking too one-dimensionally.   Black Panther used strikes and the occasional trash can lids slammed together to disorient DD/symbiote and slowly lures him into a Best Buy or department store electronics section and turns up every stereo to their loudest setting....both causing daredevil excruciating pain and the symbiote as well. Eventually with several stereo sytems on full blast with the bass all the way up he Black Panther manages to drive the symbiote off of DD who is disoriented by the loud sounds and the separations...then BP proceeds to  Head kick DD into unconsciousness.     There are a great many electronics stores in Manhattan. I am not inventing anything. Have you ever even been to New York? There are several electronics stores on every block. Stating that there would not be an electronics store in the middle of Manhattan is like saying there are no stoplights. I am not grasping I am just using my head, just as Black Panther would. And to further distract DD/symbiote. BP would set off all the car alarms in the area further disorienting Dymbiote and making it easier to lure him into the electronics store.  DD/symbiote lose as BP superman punches a disoriented, symbiote-less, DD into unconsciousness.  "

Your question was an obvious and sad attempt to insult my intelligence. As far as this post goes there is all types of reaching.There aren't electronics stores on every corner in New York.It obviously depends on what part you are in.Also what makes you think that when Black Panther is fighting someone that he's barely physically superior to to begin with wearing a symbiote that he is now going to have all this time space and freedom to go into stores and all of this nonsense and use tech that isn't part of his equipment.Get real. Also since you brought up the Vibranium suit I also like to mention that it's proven that this suit doesn't act as a solid unit of vibraium and it's bee proven that it can be torn so it's more likely than any of this nonsense you are saying that Symbiote DD will be putting super strength on bare flesh and bone at some point in this fight.Black Panther can't even fight this well against DD without a symbiote so why you think it will just so easily stumble upon tech that will help him win is beyond me.You're obviously reaching. "
If your intelligence was insulted I cannot take credit for that as I saw nothing to insult. I am not reaching I am using tactics and intellect. Yes. There are electronics stores on every corner in New york. You apparently have never been. as I stated before which you may not have either read or comprehended fully that BP would be using car alarms, Trash can lids, anything that makes a loud noise to disorient Dymbiote and enrage him and lure him into the store while using his agility and fighting skills to avoid being hit. Not sure how you could have missed reading that part.

I think you are mistaken as I did not bring up the vibranium suit. That was azrael. Do try to keep your conversations sorted.

Black Panther can fight well against regular daredevil and I believe you are reaching in this area. He will not stumble onto it he will use his eyesight and brain and motor functions to find and get to the store.

I am using the most powerful weapon to win the battle. The Human Brain. I am Sorry if it is hard for you to comprehend that it can actually win fights.