#1 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Rooftop fight in Hell's Kitchen.  Who wins? 

caption





































vs.

caption








#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about Zasalamel's speed & agility.If he's fast enough to tag DD..he will probably win.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Zas's costume in SC4 blows compared to his main one from SC3.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Man, Zas's costume in SC4 blows compared to his main one from SC3."
Agreed.
Moderator
#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaz is pretty gangsta in Soul Caliber. Still learning how to use him.

#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Zaz is pretty gangsta in Soul Caliber. Still learning how to use him."
He's a weird character...ridiculous (but variable) range, insane speed on some of his verticals, few low attacks, some very cool attack grabs.  I like playing him against my GF when she plays Tira...that always turns out to be a good match for some reason.
#7 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher.

#8 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
Agreed.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
stronger and tougher doesn't automatically win against Daredevil.
Capable Fighter? what are his feats?
Moderator
#10 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
stronger and tougher doesn't automatically win against Daredevil.
Capable Fighter? what are his feats?
"
Flinging a giant cog at your fighter in Soul Calibur 3. It must've weighed it least 20 tons.
#11 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
stronger and tougher doesn't automatically win against Daredevil.
Capable Fighter? what are his feats?
"
Flinging a giant cog at your fighter in Soul Calibur 3. It must've weighed it least 20 tons."
So? being stronger than DD isn't going to help him..he has held his own against people who lift way over 20 tons.
Moderator
#12 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

He has both powers of the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur

#13 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Yoshimitsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
stronger and tougher doesn't automatically win against Daredevil.
Capable Fighter? what are his feats?
"
Flinging a giant cog at your fighter in Soul Calibur 3. It must've weighed it least 20 tons."
So? being stronger than DD isn't going to help him..he has held his own against people who lift way over 20 tons."
I know. But Zasalamel's fighting experience is a big advantage.
#14 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd have to play SC3 and SC4 for his fighting skills as well as read up on his bio. I mean, really, the guys been around for centuries. In SC3 he used his power to merge the energies of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge with himself through a void and became Abyss. If you've played the games before, you'd see that everyone is a skilled fighter, half of them even seem to have super-natural abilities. Taki is like a Ninja Exorcist. Cervantes is the Immortal Pirate (thanks to the Soul Edge). Sophitia is a servant of the gods and has weapons/armor made by Hephaestus himself. Raphael is tainted by power from Soul Edge, as are several others.

Zasalamel himself is completely immortal. Even if killed he will revive again and again. There is a clip on youtube that shows his weapon demo (after some brief crap from the guy who recorded it). -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWe1_irziw

#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

he's a freaking necromancer!! of course he wins!!

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"You'd have to play SC3 and SC4 for his fighting skills as well as read up on his bio. I mean, really, the guys been around for centuries. In SC3 he used his power to merge the energies of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge with himself through a void and became Abyss. If you've played the games before, you'd see that everyone is a skilled fighter, half of them even seem to have super-natural abilities. Taki is like a Ninja Exorcist. Cervantes is the Immortal Pirate (thanks to the Soul Edge). Sophitia is a servant of the gods and has weapons/armor made by Hephaestus himself. Raphael is tainted by power from Soul Edge, as are several others.

Zasalamel himself is completely immortal. Even if killed he will revive again and again. There is a clip on youtube that shows his weapon demo (after some brief crap from the guy who recorded it). -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWe1_irziw"
Who says I didn't play SC3 or SC4? Why would you assume that? 
Who says I didn't read his bio before?
Being around for centuries means what? Thor has been around for centuries...but he's not a better fighter than Daredevil
merging the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge means what?
Being a skilled fighter is one thing but Daredevil is beyond just skilled.He's almost superhuman.
I know what Taki,Cervantes,Sophita,& Raphael can do..they have no relevance in this thread.
Immortality means nothing...I know Sazalamel isn't as durable as Wolverine and Daredevil put him on his ass plenty of times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor..he would be retarded.
Moderator
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yoshimitsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zasalamel is a beast all his own. He's been around for hundreds of years (possibly thousands), and has been the guardian of Soul Calibur for much of that time. He does know sorcery and is a more than capable fighter. DareDevil is more agile, but Zasalamel is stronger and tougher."
stronger and tougher doesn't automatically win against Daredevil.
Capable Fighter? what are his feats?
"
Flinging a giant cog at your fighter in Soul Calibur 3. It must've weighed it least 20 tons."
So? being stronger than DD isn't going to help him..he has held his own against people who lift way over 20 tons."
I know. But Zasalamel's fighting experience is a big advantage."
Wolverine and Thor both have years more experience than Daredevil and Daredevil has beaten Wolverine and is a better fighter than Thor.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"You'd have to play SC3 and SC4 for his fighting skills as well as read up on his bio. I mean, really, the guys been around for centuries. In SC3 he used his power to merge the energies of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge with himself through a void and became Abyss. If you've played the games before, you'd see that everyone is a skilled fighter, half of them even seem to have super-natural abilities. Taki is like a Ninja Exorcist. Cervantes is the Immortal Pirate (thanks to the Soul Edge). Sophitia is a servant of the gods and has weapons/armor made by Hephaestus himself. Raphael is tainted by power from Soul Edge, as are several others.

Zasalamel himself is completely immortal. Even if killed he will revive again and again. There is a clip on youtube that shows his weapon demo (after some brief crap from the guy who recorded it). -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWe1_irziw"
Three posts here, and all of them impressive.  Welcome to the Vine.  It's clear you're going to be a valuable addition to our happy band of misfits :).
#19 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
And that's where his magic comes in handy.
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"And that's where his magic comes in handy.
"
What all can he do with his magic?
Moderator
#21 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"You'd have to play SC3 and SC4 for his fighting skills as well as read up on his bio. I mean, really, the guys been around for centuries. In SC3 he used his power to merge the energies of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge with himself through a void and became Abyss. If you've played the games before, you'd see that everyone is a skilled fighter, half of them even seem to have super-natural abilities. Taki is like a Ninja Exorcist. Cervantes is the Immortal Pirate (thanks to the Soul Edge). Sophitia is a servant of the gods and has weapons/armor made by Hephaestus himself. Raphael is tainted by power from Soul Edge, as are several others.

Zasalamel himself is completely immortal. Even if killed he will revive again and again. There is a clip on youtube that shows his weapon demo (after some brief crap from the guy who recorded it). -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWe1_irziw"
Who says I didn't play SC3 or SC4? Why would you assume that? 
Who says I didn't read his bio before?
Being around for centuries means what? Thor has been around for centuries...but he's not a better fighter than Daredevil
merging the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge means what?
Being a skilled fighter is one thing but Daredevil is beyond just skilled.He's almost superhuman.
I know what Taki,Cervantes,Sophita,& Raphael can do..they have no relevance in this thread.
Immortality means nothing...I know Sazalamel isn't as durable as Wolverine and Daredevil put him on his ass plenty of times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor..he would be retarded.
"

look there are many aspects in and out of the game that must be considered
1 zasalamel is a necromancer meaning there are many spells outside the game that he has.(but we arnt sure what they are so we'll leave it at that.)
2 Inside the game he has shown adept telekinesis in useing his weapon and with other things.
3 and most importantly he can take hits that would normaly cleave a person in two and servive and win to fight days later.(aka nightmares throw attacks)
#22 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Yoshi, I'm gonna need to disagree with you there. Thor is a better HTH fighter than DareDevil, by far. But DD's other senses give him the edge over less 'godly' people, like Wolverine and even Spider-Man on occasion. But Thor has thousands of years of fighting experience under his belt and Hercules is barely his superior in terms of HTH combat. I wouldn't put DD in a match with Thor anyway. Epic stompage. As for this, Zasalamel does have centuries of fighting experience and training, so he is a capable fighter.

Also, I wasn't saying you haven't played the games or anything. I was just making an open statement regarding Zasalamel. Plus, there are people who're much better fighters than DareDevil. In New Avengers, a lot of the team actually thought that Ronin (Echo) was DareDevil based on her skills and abilities, until the mask came off. And then later again with Ronin (who is now Hawkeye in new persona) is showing more fighting skill than ever, having said that Captain America trained him. There is an older comic where DareDevil and Moon Knight had a fight before, and it was pretty good, though DD was at a disadvantage in an arcade room, with all the sounds from the machines messing with his sonar hearing and such. But then again, Moon Knight lately has been one scary mo-fo.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"You'd have to play SC3 and SC4 for his fighting skills as well as read up on his bio. I mean, really, the guys been around for centuries. In SC3 he used his power to merge the energies of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge with himself through a void and became Abyss. If you've played the games before, you'd see that everyone is a skilled fighter, half of them even seem to have super-natural abilities. Taki is like a Ninja Exorcist. Cervantes is the Immortal Pirate (thanks to the Soul Edge). Sophitia is a servant of the gods and has weapons/armor made by Hephaestus himself. Raphael is tainted by power from Soul Edge, as are several others.

Zasalamel himself is completely immortal. Even if killed he will revive again and again. There is a clip on youtube that shows his weapon demo (after some brief crap from the guy who recorded it). ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWe1_irziw"
Who says I didn't play SC3 or SC4? Why would you assume that? 
Who says I didn't read his bio before?
Being around for centuries means what? Thor has been around for centuries...but he's not a better fighter than Daredevil
merging the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge means what?
Being a skilled fighter is one thing but Daredevil is beyond just skilled.He's almost superhuman.
I know what Taki,Cervantes,Sophita,& Raphael can do..they have no relevance in this thread.
Immortality means nothing...I know Sazalamel isn't as durable as Wolverine and Daredevil put him on his ass plenty of times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor..he would be retarded.
"

look there are many aspects in and out of the game that must be considered
1 zasalamel is a necromancer meaning there are many spells outside the game that he has.(but we arnt sure what they are so we'll leave it at that.)
2 Inside the game he has shown adept telekinesis in useing his weapon and with other things.
3 and most importantly he can take hits that would normaly cleave a person in two and servive and win to fight days later.(aka nightmares throw attacks)"
1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.
Moderator
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Actually Yoshi, I'm gonna need to disagree with you there. Thor is a better HTH fighter than DareDevil, by far. But DD's other senses give him the edge over less 'godly' people, like Wolverine and even Spider-Man on occasion. But Thor has thousands of years of fighting experience under his belt and Hercules is barely his superior in terms of HTH combat. I wouldn't put DD in a match with Thor anyway. Epic stompage. As for this, Zasalamel does have centuries of fighting experience and training, so he is a capable fighter.

Also, I wasn't saying you haven't played the games or anything. I was just making an open statement regarding Zasalamel. Plus, there are people who're much better fighters than DareDevil. In New Avengers, a lot of the team actually thought that Ronin (Echo) was DareDevil based on her skills and abilities, until the mask came off. And then later again with Ronin (who is now Hawkeye in new persona) is showing more fighting skill than ever, having said that Captain America trained him. There is an older comic where DareDevil and Moon Knight had a fight before, and it was pretty good, though DD was at a disadvantage in an arcade room, with all the sounds from the machines messing with his sonar hearing and such. But then again, Moon Knight lately has been one scary mo-fo."
Thor is a better fighter than Daredevil? Well the Marvel OFFICiAL handbook says otherwise.Marvel disagrees with you.
Thor only stomps DD because of his powers..not his fighting skill
According to Marvel..Thor is no better a fighter than She-Hulk.


Echo is not a better fighter than Daredevil.She almost killed him but it was because she copied his moves with photographic reflexes and he was taking it easy on her.Their fight ended in a kiss so he obviously had feelings for her.She said out of her own mouth she was scared of Elektra and Elektra owned her in a one on one fight.In fact she killed her and revived her later.DD has proven to Elektra time and time again he is a better fighter than her.Hawkeye is nowhere near Daredevil's level...He has never beaten anyone on DD's level..not Bucky,Not Iron Fist,not even the Punisher.Captain America trained the Falcon too but he's not that great of a fighter.Daredevil hasn't fought MK since the early 90's but MK isn't on his level.
Moderator
#25 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
Moderator
#27 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
"

2 zasalamel can dodge lightining granted theres alittle bit of a wind up but still it is possable to dodge casandras lightining attack.
3 so he had prep. were as here he does not.
#28 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

zasalamel

#29 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Yoshimitsu said:
"And that's where his magic comes in handy.
"
What all can he do with his magic?"

we dont know yet and we can assume he has the full necromancy (inless he is a REALLY slow learner.) but we dont know what that entails we dont know casting time or specifics on spells. i mean foust was said to be able to conjure demons with the wave of his hand.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
"

2 zasalamel can dodge lightining granted theres alittle bit of a wind up but still it is possable to dodge casandras lightining attack.
3 so he had prep. were as here he does not.
"
2.We don't know how fast that lighting attack is.It's not actual lightining..it's magic so it could have been slower than actual lightning.
3.He didn't have prep...he picked the gun up during the battle.
Moderator
#31 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
"

2 zasalamel can dodge lightining granted theres alittle bit of a wind up but still it is possable to dodge casandras lightining attack.
3 so he had prep. were as here he does not.
"
2.We don't know how fast that lighting attack is.It's not actual lightining..it's magic so it could have been slower than actual lightning.
3.He didn't have prep...he picked the gun up during the battle.
"
2 thats why i dont think its really fair to make this thread not enough is known.
3 he had enough prep to find the weakness in diamond.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
"

2 zasalamel can dodge lightining granted theres alittle bit of a wind up but still it is possable to dodge casandras lightining attack.
3 so he had prep. were as here he does not.
"
2.We don't know how fast that lighting attack is.It's not actual lightining..it's magic so it could have been slower than actual lightning.
3.He didn't have prep...he picked the gun up during the battle.
"
2 thats why i dont think its really fair to make this thread not enough is known.
3 he had enough prep to find the weakness in diamond."
He didn't have prep..he found his weakness during the fight.He didn't go look it up.
Moderator
#33 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.I don't think he has time for spells.Daredevil is fast as hell for someone who doesn't have super-speed.
2.I think DD is a better weapons master than Zasalamel and he has beat people who have TK
3.Yea..well Daredevil beat Absorbing Man in Diamond form and Tombstone who has taken explosives close range.

1 true. no prep no high level spells
2 they must not have been useing it right...or something...how!? how can he beat someone who can use tk to break his legs or neck for that matter?
3 as much as im willing to readly believe most things people say i cant see dd beating absorbing man. much less zasalamel.
"
1.Ok
2.Daredevil moves faster than some people can comprehend.He uses his billy clubs as projectiles at times...basically he gets on them before they can think of what to do him.
3.Daredevil used his ninja skills to find a weakness in diamond...then he hit all Absorbing Man's weakspots with a revolver,breaking him in pieces.
"

2 zasalamel can dodge lightining granted theres alittle bit of a wind up but still it is possable to dodge casandras lightining attack.
3 so he had prep. were as here he does not.
"
2.We don't know how fast that lighting attack is.It's not actual lightining..it's magic so it could have been slower than actual lightning.
3.He didn't have prep...he picked the gun up during the battle.
"
2 thats why i dont think its really fair to make this thread not enough is known.
3 he had enough prep to find the weakness in diamond."
He didn't have prep..he found his weakness during the fight.He didn't go look it up."

..dd rocks!!
#34 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is base Zasalamel, there is not enough feats. Here are his only feats:

  • Survived a nuclear level explosion from Nightmare
  • Revived Nightmare
  • Can throw a giant steel cog from a clock tower

The abilities we know he has is:

  • Necromancy
  • Black Magic (what can he do with it?)
  • Imortality

We could say he revives Nightmare, and Nightmare curbstomps DD. Thats pretty much all we can do. Otherwise, its just not enough material.

As Abyss, he will absolutely curbstomp Daredevil. Soul Edge alone can create pocket universes (Chaos). With Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, Abyss could have destroyed the universe of Soul Calibur.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"If this is base Zasalamel, there is not enough feats. Here are his only feats:

  • Survived a nuclear level explosion from Nightmare
  • Revived Nightmare
  • Can throw a giant steel cog from a clock tower

The abilities we know he has is:

  • Necromancy
  • Black Magic (what can he do with it?)
  • Imortality

We could say he revives Nightmare, and Nightmare curbstomps DD. Thats pretty much all we can do. Otherwise, its just not enough material.

As Abyss, he will absolutely curbstomp Daredevil. Soul Edge alone can create pocket universes (Chaos). With Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, Abyss could have destroyed the universe of Soul Calibur."
I'll agree with this.
Moderator
#36 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"If this is base Zasalamel, there is not enough feats. Here are his only feats:

  • Survived a nuclear level explosion from Nightmare
  • Revived Nightmare
  • Can throw a giant steel cog from a clock tower

The abilities we know he has is:

  • Necromancy
  • Black Magic (what can he do with it?)
  • Imortality

We could say he revives Nightmare, and Nightmare curbstomps DD. Thats pretty much all we can do. Otherwise, its just not enough material.

As Abyss, he will absolutely curbstomp Daredevil. Soul Edge alone can create pocket universes (Chaos). With Soul Calibur and Soul Edge, Abyss could have destroyed the universe of Soul Calibur."

well said.
#37 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

On a side note, Clint (Hawkeye/Ronin) took out a bunch of Hand Ninja during New Avengers and Echo killed Elektra (who was apparently a Skrull). Skrull-Elektra was apparently supposed to be on par with the real one in skills, so it could mean Echo could beat the real one. But really, no one can be sure of anything. I've seen DD get beat, I've seen Elektra get beat, and I've seen many a hero exibit martial arts skills. Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is so skilled that Wolverine couldn't sneak up on her. He tried once and she ended up stabbing him in the neck with his own claws. That was so cool.

Also, Cap America is one of the most skilled HTH fighters in the world. Most of them though are all super-human or metahuman level. There are very few regular human fighters with such levels of skill. Only a few like Black Widow and Moon Knight can claim to be tough without powers. And yes Mooney hasn't had powers for a good while. And DareDevil does have his enhanced senses, which, as I've said before, give him an edge over lesser-powered individuals. And considering Echo is deaf, those two get right along together.

One last thing, about lightning attacks. As far as I can say, I don't think any lightning-based attack, magical or not, shot from one person at another is as fast as actual lightning. If it was, then a bunch of characters in fiction would suddenly be getting a speed-upgrade for dodging lightning-based attacks. As for speed with Soul Calibur people. They're around low to mid bullet-time, given that Mitsurugi has been able to dodge and even deflect gunfire (from Matchlock rifles at least), and there are people faster than him.