vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
Misty Knight said: LordCosmicKing said: Misty Knight said: LordCosmicKing said: you realize that its a robot right that he some ... [more]
When you say overwhelming,what do you mean, because everyone you named except Wolverine,no human could beat without prep or a plot device.
We are talking about X-23.She has superhuman stats.So does U.S Agent and Daredevil owned him,U.S Agent stats are above X-23's except speed.So are Tri-Man's.He fought Tri-Man in a boxing\wrestling ring.He barely even used his Billy club.

EDIT:He also beat Electro,Stilt-Man,Matador,Gladiator & Frog-Man at the same time.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i mean DD is a street lvler and i love him to death and if it was up to me i put him over cap in skills agility  and likely  to beat him more often then not.

but that is all DD is, a street lvler he has no business taking on the superhuman fighters that  double him in all his stats.

let alone beating guys that have gone toe to toe with nate grey  that just diminishes the other ppl. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
i mean DD is a street lvler and i love him to death and if it was up to me ... [more]
Why would you put him over Cap in skills?
Daredevil is one of Marvel's main heroes.They are going to put him against superhumans because it makes him look better when he wins.
Daredevil has some ridiculous wins but Brubraker and Diggie toned him down from the ridiculous feats he had in the 80's and 90's.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LordCosmicKing

the reason i put DD over cap is the same reason that i have stated about caps lack of actual accreditation by fellow martial artist usually ending with he is a basic fighter "but" because of the SSS he makes up for it. the lack of cap actually showcasing different forms of training other then his basic judo,, boxing and the other one that i forgot i havent seen cap actually master all the other numerous forms that he is acknowledging of having. at least ppl like elektra, DD IF and TM show training periods and mastery of their forms by either given a title or at least acknowledged by their masters or fellows peers without a but.

cap, deadpool and ronin are all in the same boat yeah sure everyone has bn shown with an impressive display of a skilled attack like swords, nerve strikes or nunchucks, but anyone of them can be done by other fighters and be better at it then them, hell DD has a far better chance and likelihood of landing 5 hits on cap and them being all nerve strikes then cap landing one on him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LordCosmicKing said:
the reason i put DD over cap is the same reason that i have stated about caps lack of actual ... [more]
I take it you haven't read any classic Avengers.Cap has displayed many times that he is knowledgeable of all forms.I can't remember exactly which issue it is of Avengers,I remember Cap yelling at Rick Jones for wearing Bucky's costume.Anyway Cap had a bunch of different style fighters come to the Avengers mansion. Apparently this was something he would do on his off time because he made a reference to other times he's done this.He made quick work of them.

I don't think you can lump Captain America in with Deadpool,Ronin either.I don't have time right now but I can show you some fights of Cap's where his fighting skill outweighed his physical ability.Also Cap has trained alot of fighters.Some of them on the level of Ronin and Deadpool.Ronin was acknowledge as Hawkeye to be one of Marvel's best my Nick Fury and Daredevil.Later, again as Ronin by Iron Fist during New Avengers.Deadpool on the other hand hasn't had the same level of training as them.See Cap,was trained by the military and then later learned other forms in his experience.Marvel acknowledges Cap as a level 7 because he learned and mastered all forms.Deadpool is a level 6 but the description of how he got to that level doesn't add up.They put him on the same level ass DD and Iron Fist when they have been trained throughly and have shown to be above his level skill wise on so many occasions.Deadpool was trained by Weapon X and that's where it stops.Unlike Ronin who has been trained by several different masters..Cap,Daredevil,Nick Fury,Trick Shot,Swordmaster,and Black Widow and Cap whom has been shown to have learned various styles and is shown many times training,amping his physical ability,accuracy etc. Deadpool is almost never shown doing any of that.Not even sparring or training anyone.It's like he became a great fighter just by existing.

As far as DD's nerve strikes vs. Cap's,DD has blitzed Cap so I know he's capable of getting them off but it all depends on if Cap strikes first.We have seen what happens when Cap stops taking it easy on DD.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By castleking

when cap lost his SSS he had to rely on armor for protection and to enhance his reaction time when have you seen any street lvler need such a thing? cap was punked and humiliated by moon dragon. not sure who else beat him during that time but it showed cap was not on par to most street lvlers during that time DD would have murdered cap without a sweat.

I know cap has trained and learned various forms of fighting but you dont see much of it in his fighting style with various ppl.
he rarely uses nerve strikes or martial stances or techniques. like i said his SSS is what keeps him in the game. hell even logan has talked crap about his fighting style being Shite. but you will never hear logan talk smack about DD even when he is disrespecting DD, he respects him and DD's ability to evade counter agility.

hell if cap ever loses his shield like he has done in many fights he loses the biggest advantage he has, he will take hits and beating from various enemies that arent superhuman that could kill him. i mean how many heroes rely on a shield for protection? not DD, IF cat or shang chi.

edit: P.S. deadpool went to japan to escape a client that he failed on his assignment he later ended up working for the Japanese mob where he learned sword fighting that took 10 yrs. also army basic training later weapon x op training combined with his natural athletic and fighting ability made wade what he is to today. he later improved himself by watching sushi chef's and jackie chan movies true story.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
when cap lost his SSS he had to rely on armor for protection and to enhance his reaction time when ... [more]
Well you have to realize Cap didn't learn to fight until he was given the serum.He was scrawny and weak before hand.He learned to fight using his physical ability.You know what I mean? His fighting style was built around his physical advantages so I would assume he would have a tough time doing the same things he was before without those abilities.

Correction YOU don't see much of Cap's skill in his fighting style.I have seen plenty of it.Of course the SSS is what keeps in the game.All the other street levelers learned to fight without it.It's funny that Logan of all people would get on Cap's fighting style when various good fighters have done the same to him.

Daredevil,the Cat,and Shang Chi don't rely on shields but DD has superhuman senses for dodging and the Cat and Shang Chi have been taught superior dodging techniques in their form of combat.

Deadpool hasn't had the level of training of anyone whose level he has been put on.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By Dark King

i actually did read a lot of cap comics in the 80's and 90's when his enemies and fighting style were more in line with his abilities, i stopped after they started turning him into a one man army and trying to put him on par and past logan. i use to enjoy him fighting aim serpent society and hydra flunkies and him getting caught or defeated just so he could later escape.

the deadpool thing i told you is actually true.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Dark King said:
i actually did read a lot of cap comics in the 80's and 90's when his enemies and fighting style ... [more]
The Deadpool thing you told me shouldn't make him a level 6 fighter whether it actually happened or it didn't.Marvel is breaking their own standards my letting Deadpool be on that level with weak training when everyone else had tor train for years,have different masters,practice practice practice,etc.
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

X-23 definetly, Daredevil doesn't even have powers except the radar sense, X-23 is basically wolverine

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Sleuth
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
X-23 definetly, Daredevil doesn't even have powers except the radar sense, X-23 is basically wolverine
He's beaten superhumans before. He doesn't need powers to handle X-23.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Sleuth said:
Venom-Hulker_1 said: X-23 definetly, Daredevil doesn't even have powers except the radar sense, X-23 is basically wolverine He's beaten superhumans ... [more]
And Wolverine couldn't beat DD either so I don't know why he even brought him up.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Stronger

Daredevil wins but X would put up a good fight.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DD.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#65  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

Sleuth said:
Venom-Hulker_1 said: X-23 definetly, Daredevil doesn't even have powers except the radar sense, X-23 is basically wolverine He's beaten superhumans ... [more]
And Wolverine couldn't beat DD either so I don't know why he even brought him up.

But in a debate he likely would ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

@Vance Astro said:

Sleuth said:

But in a debate he likely would ;)

How dare you respond to something I said 2 years ago.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Dex_Starr

X-23 wins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro: LOL I didn't even spot that.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By daak1212

@Vance Astro: To be fair, Wolverine is never really written to the best of his abilities. He's shown as some beserker. In I think Wolverine 14 or maybe 13 (the one with the red right hand and the Ninja Girl was talking) it appropriately adressed his speed by saying before the ninja could get he wep out Wolverine gutted her and handled the entire room not to mention he was across from them during the start of the slaying.