OP HAS BEEN EDITED!!!!

New Avengers #16
New Avengers #16

VS

Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye
Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye

Rules

• Daredevil has his standered gear
  • hawkeye has a bow and unlimited normal arrow, along with his standard pistols with 3 clips each (No trick arrows)
  • morals are on for daredevil and off for ultimate hawkeye
  • win by any means

• Both begin visible
  • Begin on opposite ends
  • fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Hmm... Ultimate Hawkeye is extremely dangerous, but he might have a hard time hitting Daredevil. I think the real deciding factor here is going to be morals... with morals on for Daredevil, he'll probably lose... but its not an easy fight for Hawkeye.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Basically DD fighting a more military style Bullseye. I wanna say Daredevil, but ultimate Hawkeye managed to shoot a moving Spider-Man. Who even though weaker then the original is still faster then Matt. Ultimate Hawkeye 7/10.

Shiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shiko

D.D will use his hearing abilities to listen to Hawkeye's footsteps and track him down silently. He will then take him down stealthily.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

Daredevil takes it under the conditions of the OP. When it comes to stealth he's one of the greats, his radar sense gives him a huge advantage in things like that. He should be able to sneak up on Hawkeye and wreck him H2H. 616 Hawkeye would lose to Matt in a fist fight, and IIRC Ultimate is no better in fighting skill.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ultimate Hawkeye

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

@jeanroygrant said:

Ultimate Hawkeye

Why?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22

Ult. Hawkeye

He has enhanced vision which would make it a whole lot easier to keep track of Daredevil since he is very agile and commonly uses acrobatic maneuvers to travel around obstacles, but this could be Daredevil's downfall as well. Ult. Hawkeye could use Daredevil's acrobatic maneuvers against him, he could fire off an arrow which Daredevil would try to use a maneuver to avoid but the thing is once Daredevil is in mid-air is movements are severely limited until he feet touch the ground again to perform another maneuver which would make Daredevil temporarily vulnerable, in this state it would be possible for him to be tagged. Hawkeye has more receptors in his eye than the normal human so he should be able to process this much more quickly which would give him the time necessary to react in order to tag Daredevil.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Great battle idea!!! That said IMO in a very close fight I believe DD takes this one. Although hawkeye is deadly, I think dare devils stealth will help him overcome hawkeye in the end. I doubt DD would be foolish enough to be caught anywhere in range of hawks bow..he would most likely use stealth to get in close and take him out H2H or with his weapons

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bane_of_sith said:

Great battle idea!!! That said IMO in a very close fight I believe DD takes this one. Although hawkeye is deadly, I think dare devils stealth will help him overcome hawkeye in the end. I doubt DD would be foolish enough to be caught anywhere in range of hawks bow..he would most likely use stealth to get in close and take him out H2H or with his weapons

I doubt that Daredevil would be able to remain hidden from Hawkeye who has significantly more sensory receptors in his eyes than your standard humans. Ult. Hawkeye is a very skilled agent I find it hard to believe that he would put himself in a place where he could be ambushed, he will most likely try to get higher ground so he will have a better vantage point of the battlefield.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I agree his eyesight is above any normal human on earth,,,that why this fight is so hard to call. It would be hard for DD to stay hidden in broad daylight as depicted in the pic. This is tough to call indeed. I think in the end it depends who gets the drop on who. Judging by the pic there isn't that much high ground to take but DD is extremely hard to hit with arrows or bullets. I've seen him run into a hail of bullets from multiple angles and flip and dodge with amazing skill. I don't know if hawkeye would be quick enough on the draw to get him before DD closes the gap. If DD gets in close I think he will have no problem disarming him and beating him in a fight...but your right this fight can really go either way in the end i would give DD a slight edge with 6/10 wins

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bane_of_sith said:

I agree his eyesight is above any normal human on earth,,,that why this fight is so hard to call. It would be hard for DD to stay hidden in broad daylight as depicted in the pic. This is tough to call indeed. I think in the end it depends who gets the drop on who. Judging by the pic there isn't that much high ground to take but DD is extremely hard to hit with arrows or bullets. I've seen him run into a hail of bullets from multiple angles and flip and dodge with amazing skill. I don't know if hawkeye would be quick enough on the draw to get him before DD closes the gap. If DD gets in close I think he will have no problem disarming him and beating him in a fight...but your right this fight can really go either way in the end i would give DD a slight edge with 6/10 wins

I have already addressed this (below)

@nick_hero22 said:

Ult. Hawkeye

He has enhanced vision which would make it a whole lot easier to keep track of Daredevil since he is very agile and commonly uses acrobatic maneuvers to travel around obstacles, but this could be Daredevil's downfall as well. Ult. Hawkeye could use Daredevil's acrobatic maneuvers against him, he could fire off an arrow which Daredevil would try to use a maneuver to avoid but the thing is once Daredevil is in mid-air is movements are severely limited until he feet touch the ground again to perform another maneuver which would make Daredevil temporarily vulnerable, in this state it would be possible for him to be tagged. Hawkeye has more receptors in his eye than the normal human so he should be able to process this much more quickly which would give him the time necessary to react in order to tag Daredevil.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I read that thread and it's possible but just like hawk has amazing sight,DD has extraordinary senses as well, I don't think he would be foolish enough to walk into his path of fire but your right if he enters those eyes he's most likely a goner, the trick you posted could work...I just think DD would find a way to avoid him until he could close the gap

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bane_of_sith said:

I read that thread and it's possible but just like hawk has amazing sight,DD has extraordinary senses as well, I don't think he would be foolish enough to walk into his path of fire but your right if he enters those eyes he's most likely a goner, the trick you posted could work...I just think DD would find a way to avoid him until he could close the gap

Daredevil has no idea the capabilities Ult. Hawkeye possesses, so I think he will use his standard tactics and maneuvers.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@nick_hero22 said:

Ult. Hawkeye

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I just wish we could see this unfold in a comic to see what would happen...you make a good point though,,and you did it with out being an a-hole lol ...so thank you

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bane_of_sith said:

I just wish we could see this unfold in a comic to see what would happen...you make a good point though,,and you did it with out being an a-hole lol ...so thank you

Your welcome

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Just looked up an interesting pic of daredevil snatching an arrow as it was shot at him! Also a few awsome clips of him deflecting on coming bullets with his batons right into the oppositions head. I think it's quite possible he could just smack away the arrows as they come in...based on the fact he uses his batons to deflect multiple shooters bullets at a time? There's a good section of daredevil feats on comicbookmovie.com...they are strictly pics from existing comics no opinion threads or BS just feats from the comic

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@Shiko: @nickzambuto: Curious but if I took away stealth do you guys still think daredevil wins?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I do..I've seen him reacting to multiple shooters deflecting bullets with his baton than closing in for the kill, he has also snatched an arrow meant for his head like it was nothing, he would hear the draw back on Hawk eyes bow and be ready,,,not to mention he could hear the arrow flying through the air and thwack it away just like he deflects oncoming bullets with ease...I think DAREDEVIL takes it here

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bane_of_sith said:

I do..I've seen him reacting to multiple shooters deflecting bullets with his baton than closing in for the kill, he has also snatched an arrow meant for his head like it was nothing, he would hear the draw back on Hawk eyes bow and be ready,,,not to mention he could hear the arrow flying through the air and thwack it away just like he deflects oncoming bullets with ease...I think DAREDEVIL takes it here

1) Has Daredevil reacted to someone with Ult. Hawkeye's level of marksmanship and expertise?

2) Did he perform these feats in mid-air or while performing complicated maneuvers?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bane_of_sith

He has snatched one of bulls eyes card out of thin air before it could kill Elektra and he deflects bullets while performing acrobatic feats at very close range from multiple shooters

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

Ultimate Hawk doesnt have to use Arrows.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can Kill Matt with his Finger Nails, Glass, and rusted metal Bolts.

Ultimate Hawkeye so wins this as his Morals is KIll Kill Kill.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bane_of_sith

What makes you think DD couldn't swat away a piece of glass just as he does a speeding bullet? And hawkeye isn't beating DD in a fight H2H

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Besides if a bullet is flying toward your head and you deflect it, does it really matter who shot it at that point? It's clearly about to hit its mark, and if he could snatch one of bulls eyes cards with ease and grab an arrow intended for his face I don't think hawkeyes extreme marksmanship matters clearly if it hits the mark it hits the mark whether it's hawkeye or an assassin. He has demonstrated the ability to use his acrobatics and deflect bullets with his batons...not to mention he also throws his batons too, and hawkeye isn't nearly close to DD's level of dodging ability

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2:Those are some pretty cool scans but the people hawkeye seems to be hitting in those scans don't seem to be comparable to daredevil in dodging ability. Do you really think that puts him above daredevil?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sufferthorn

Daredevil will need stealth to win.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Doubtful...I've seen him grab arrows out of the air and smack bullets from multiple shooters his senses are greater than hawkeyes. He can also throw his batons at him and it's not like hawkeye can dodge like DD can

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

It could be difficult, but it looks like this set-up gives Daredevil the advantage he requires (ample starting distance, not visible, wealthy amount of cover).

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I agree with the MOD on this one. Dare devil could close the gap rather quickly. And easily swat his arrows away...he deflects bullets moving waaaaaay faster

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@k4tzm4n: Do you think daredevil can win without stealth?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44: Im not pointing out in my scans HE beating Daredevil like opponets. Only that hes a MUCH greater threat in skill and determination compared to 616 HE.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@Shiko: @nickzambuto: Curious but if I took away stealth do you guys still think daredevil wins?

Mmm, probably not. Ult. Hawkeye is one of the greatest marksman in all of fiction, DD is good but I don't think he can dodge all shots.

However, that's assuming they start relatively close. If the starting distance is a bit farther away, then DD is more than capable of eluding Hawkeye and going back to stealth.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bane_of_sith

DD DEFLECTS BULLETS WITH EASE, HE WOULD DO THE SAME TO HAWK EYES ARROWS, CLOSE THE GAP AND PROCEED TO WHOOP HIM WITH EASE!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jashro44 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ultimate Hawkeye

Why?

Actually i don't know.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: All right my mistake sorry about that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: All right my mistake sorry about that.

No probs. I figure others thought the same.

NeptunianEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeptunianEagle

I reckon hawkeye will shoot 4 net arrows in a square formation and then knock Murdock out.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By xxxddd

@jashro44: No trick arrows?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@NeptunianEagle said:

I reckon hawkeye will shoot 4 net arrows in a square formation and then knock Murdock out.

No trick arrows.

@xxxddd said:

@jashro44: No trick arrows?

Correct.

I should also edit the op to make them start visible....Make things more interesting.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By xxxddd

@jashro44 said:

Correct.

Wouldn't that make this spite if Clint did have access to them?

@jashro44 said:

I should also edit the op to make them start visible.

You mean seeing each other?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@xxxddd: If ultimate hawkeye had trick arrows it could be spite. I'm not sure what he carriers as standard in that quiver so I just took it away. I think this is a good fight without those trick arrows. And yea now they start in plane sight (they didn't before I edited the op)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xxxddd

@jashro44: I'm going to say Daredevil because Daredevil can't "see" anyways.

He'll be able to take down Clint before he even has a chance to think.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44

@xxxddd:Well all though daredevil is fast with the edit they begin on opposite ends and start in plane sight. Daredevil isn't going to blitz ultimate hawkeye from this distance. He could close the gap but I think clint will have a chance to think. Ultimate hawkeye is more accurate then 616.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xxxddd

@jashro44: Since this is in character, even if Clint got off a few shots, Daredevi's sonar vision will allow him to dodge most, if not, all of clint's arrows.

He has dodged bullets, he has no problem dodging something much slower.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46  Edited By THORSON

hawk

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@xxxddd: Except HE has shot 6 arrows at a time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kinda Hard to Dodge a Area Wide Spamming of arrows. Also HE has Tagged faster with Slower and more Inaccurate Weapons.

I think HE has this.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48  Edited By cameron83

Daredevil 9/10 (at least)

1. In terms of H2H combat,there is no denying that DD stomps him in combat (although Ult. Hawkeye is a superb H2H fighter,he just doesn't hold a candle up to DD).

2. Daredevil is too WAY fast-I mean,he's a guy who's dodged multiple bullets from multiple targets at close range with EASE (something not a lot of street levelers can do,surprisingly),and he has the reflexes to deflect bullets back at his targets.

3. Radar sense- DD's radar sense (something he uses to it's maximum potential) allows him to see with complete 360 degree vision,which means that any arrows Ult. Hawkeye tries to ricochet will be spotted by Daredevil as if it was right in front of him. And trickery is the only thing Ult. Hawkeye has going for him

4. (possibly)- I remember a scan where DD used some sort of weak form of Telepathy to read his opponents moves in terms of h2h combat,although I will have to find that scan for proof.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'm leaning more towards Ultimate Hawkeye on this one, he's incredibly close to, if not the same, in terms of accuracy as Bullseye. His speed at spewing projectiles is also pretty high, DD can dodge some of the projectiles but I think Ultimate Hawkeye can catch him off guard and score a majority of wins.