Daredevil vs Thor

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Thor throws mjolnir, DD cant move at the speed of light

Daredevil will read his movement and he will be able to tell that Thor is throwing mjolnir thus dodging it before it is even released from Slowdinson's hand.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Matt because he is a lot cooler than Thor and I desperately want to see a human wreck Thor to the point of embarrassment.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Then thor just hits the ground with mjolnir and the whole quarter blow up, now stop trolling lol

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Then thor just hits the ground with mjolnir and the whole quarter blow up, now stop trolling lol

I already told you, if he tried to do that DD gonna hit em wit teh pressah points/nerve strikes XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors heart pounds harder than a normal human, so I am sure DD can hear Thors muscles begin to fire before Thor actually does anything much visually. Current Thor is stupid, lightspeed nonsense. Should have kept him lower level in speed like that time he met up with DD and was shocked by him. DD for the win,will dodge Thor and hit him in the throat or eye ball with the point of his cane stick and down him.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Spiderman1997

@elderskaar: Gotta love Chrome's "request desktop site" feature. I do it rarely though as it's too much of a hassle really.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Classic Tho(Thor. Not Blake or Masterson) is usually depicted as much faster than Current Thor or Daredevil.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Classic Tho(Thor. Not Blake or Masterson) is usually depicted as much faster than Current Thor or Daredevil.

Nope, even classic Thor has showings of being slower than street levelers and fodder. Thor has always been consistently slow in combat XD!

In reaction time and combat speed:

Wolverine > Thor

Daredevil > Thor

Spiderman > Thor

Street levelers > Thor

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Then research some more. I'm at school so I can't post the scans. But I can tell you this. Thor has consistent feats that put him at lightning speed at base with some more high end like that micro-second feat, one of the scans I've posted where he counters Hela's FTL after it's fired blast with his own. I can PM you the scans if you want when I get home. BTW Spiderman only blitzed Eric Masterson who also couldn't lay a hand on the real Thor.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

Also I am not talking about Spidey vs Masterson, I am talking about a more recent comic where someone says Thor fighting spidey is a waste of time because he can't hit em(not sure what issue this was in but I heard from a reliable source who heard from a reliable souce.)

Thor=slow

Daredevil has already shown to be faster XD

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By lettsplay10

Thor

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor probably wouldn't be able to hit DD as his reaction time is too good, but DD shouldn't be able to hurt Thor (not buying in to this pressure point nonsense without more evidence). DD will tire first, Thor can tag him then...Thor wins

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Spiderman1997

@thenaughtytitan: Yes. Because ignore the feats, right ? Go look at fights where Thor fights someone his caliber instead of someone who would get crushed by a touch of his pinky. There are many claims of Thor being slow and all of them have many feats contradicting them. Go read the Simonson and Jurgens run or look for some feats before laughing at me for supporting my arguments with actual feats instead of baseless claims that have many contradictions to it.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: The "many" feats contradicting them are old. Thor is inconsistent but more consistently he is slow than fast, he barely has any speed feats brah!

Street level speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slowdinson.

Don't make me laugh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor tagging DD would ruin the character of Thor and almost writer would allow it. The writers got it correct in that scan of DD zipping around Thor. Thor is a brute, should be a brute and should never be so fast that nobody in Marvel can hit him. He is an Avenger, if need be he should be able to go toe to toe with Hulk and Iron man and potential lose. Thor was ALWAYS too slow to dodge Hulks punches when they were in fisticuffs, and DD should slide around Hulk with relative ease.

If DD can pop Thor in the eyeball with the tip of his cane, he might win. Otherwise, DD can't really hurt Thor. Definitely can avoid him in a close H2H battle.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Did you actually pay attention enough to understand my argument ? I said CLASSIC THOR was fast not CURRENT. Get it ? Got it ? Good! Now if you're going to start to actually pay attention to debate and stop with this smug attitude fine. But until then I have no business debating with you. You got flagged by randomsid many times for this same reason and you don't seem to learn anything.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: XD! Randomsid lol! Classic Thor is very inconsistent, sure he has a few lone reaction feats but he was out sped by street levelers on more than one occasion.

I thought you would catch on, I have been messing around in this thread, do you think I would be serious in a troll thread?

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, DD doesnt have a chance against Thor's durability, although pressure points could do something.. He took down black widow with a single nerve pinch.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor punches the ground.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Spiderman1997

@thenaughtytitan: Sorry man. I just had so many actual serious debates like this I don't know what's real or not anymore. Oh s**t am I in Matrix too ? O_O

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76 Chimeroid  Online

@ghostravage: I have a question. How can it be H2H ONLY if they have WEAPONS???

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Chimeroid  Online

@elderskaar: read rules in the OP, he is not allowed to destroy the place, that includes throwing mjolnir.

@highaccuser against the rules

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Sorry man. I just had so many actual serious debates like this I don't know what's real or not anymore. Oh s**t am I in Matrix too ? O_O

Lol XD it's all good, it's hard to tell who is serious or not because people on comic vine say a lot of dumb stuff lol!

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#79  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@thenaughtytitan: Thor throws mjolnir, DD cant move at the speed of light

Red Skull, She-Hulk, Storm, Hulk, and Loki have all reacted to a thrown Mjolnir before. DD has moved faster than them in combat, ergo he can dodge Meow meow being thrown.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: A thrown Mjolnir's speed seems to be about as consistent as a Kamehameha.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn: A thrown Mjolnir's speed seems to be about as consistent as a Kamehameha.

Kamehameha is a beam of light so it's light speed. Thor throws Mjolnir at light speed and with DD being obviously FTL, he can dodge it easily, duh.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Stop underrating DD. He is FTW. Faster Than Wally.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

The level of trolling in this thread is immense!

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Gracetrack

lol... this is almost like pitting Batman against Superman in strictly h2h.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@chimeroid: Mjolnir is a regular hammer basically. No powers beyond passive ones like strength, durability, radar sense and superhuman senses.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Chimeroid  Online

I think DD would tire out before he took down Thor. pressure points could give him a win, but for the majority Thors durability wins

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me of something Dwayne Mcduffie said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you consider the history of character clashing in Marvel like this, the writers just wouldn't allow Thor to smash his hammer and kill Matt. What would happen is what already happened, Thor would be Thor, Matt would be Matt and zip around him like a rabbit and Thor would get smacked in the eye, neck or some vital point on his body that would cause him some distress. Thor would then use something other than physical attacks to try to harm DD, who would get flung away and the next panel would be DD holding his head saying Ow, as well as Thor saying Ow.

So, stalemate. Dare Devil won't ever lose this battle, but he wouldn't ever really WIN either.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997 said:

Kamehameha is a beam of light so it's light speed. Thor throws Mjolnir at light speed and with DD being obviously FTL, he can dodge it easily, duh.

trolololol sureee

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By newecho
No Caption Provided

@ghostravage: you should take away mjolnir, with it he has lightspeed reaction and he sneezes on dd and lightning fries dd so powers shouldn't be allowed. This is a total mismatch... The only way dd could win is like mantis did, but dd isn't mantis....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: thor isn't slow especially with mjolnir... btw loved the mantis fight,, I posted it myself : P

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys really actually believe daredevil can beat Thor in hand to hand???

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thor speedblitzed amped extremis Iron Man and could react to Sentry, think about that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol... this is almost like pitting Batman against Superman in strictly h2h.

Thor aint superman.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this real?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 god_spawn  Moderator

@elderskaar: He can though. Cyclops' beams are lightspeed:

No Caption Provided

And DD beats him in one shot. And other FTL individuals like Wolverine and Captain America have deflected or dodged Cyke's optic blasts, but both have been dodged around by Daredevil. Even Spider- Man has been tagged by Scott but Daredevil was able to tie him up with a tether ball. Ironically, all 3 of those individuals have made Thor look slow before. Daredevil will be no different. And street characters can shake other characters with vast durabilities via nerve strikes. Temugin was able to physically cause Hulk pain with precise strikes. Black Panther was able to bypass a Skrull with Luke Cage's durability via pressure points. Black Panther was able to bypass the durability Luke Cage himself with a pressure point. Cap's done it to the Hulk and Spider-Man. Wolverine was going to drop Marvel Rogue and did drop Kid Gladiator with pressure points. DD did it to a Thor villain and with Thor's vulnerability to nerve strikes, as shown by the scan of Mantis taking him out, and Daredevil's raw prowess, he can beat him.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#99  Edited By oldwasher

Thor slaughters daredevil. Massive spite.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5