#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

dardevil would win

#2 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

how would he hit spider-man

#3 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Dare Devil would have the advantage. Hecould corral him into a precarious position. But with the recent upgrade of Spidy his powers are slightly different or more of them even.

#5 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man has night vision now

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

complete darkness nullify's night vision which amplifies small illumination.

#7 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

that maybe, but with the combination of his speed and his spider sense he wouldn't have to see in order to dodge daredevil

#8 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil would win

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

With the speed and sense he would have confidence that could get him tangled,momentarily in some web DD has made. I don't know if DD could win it though.

#10 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

seeing as how a web DD would make would be considered danger, I'm pretty sure it would set of his spider sense.

#11 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Spidy ever hit then? I've seen him in numerous battles with damage taken. How did Kraven ever hurt Spidy because he was no match for him physically. Plus a 'web' isn't actively dangerous. it is not an attack it is passive and affords an opportunity for delayed attack.

#12 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

well whos to say spidey wouldn't have some gadget ready for that kind of situation?

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I am gonna go on the idea that he does not and give it to Dare Devil Even with his spider sense dare devil can sense spidey just as quickly in that setting if not faster

#13 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven has superhuman physical abilities. Not DD. Secondly, I've seen spider-man's spider sense set off by a concealed weapon. Concealed by a guy who wasn't even attacking anyone.

#14 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

So how does Spidy get hurt by Kraven, whose physical abilities are sub-Spidy?

#15 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

writer. Compared to most super beings Spider-man is not that overpowering. But he is to some and the only way to make the comic book sell is to allow things that could not happen happen. On paper he should crush Kraven every time. no sweat. But that fight would be so boring if kraven didn't hit spider-man or even move at a pace that would be a threat for him. You know their abilities. Tell me why else would a guy like kraven be able to hit spider-man if not for the writer.

#16 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

alright DD wins

#17 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

its a totally different battle in complete darkness cause spiderman cant dodge what he cant see.. thats why i wrote this thread

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Nighty says:

"its a totally different battle in complete darkness cause spiderman cant dodge what he cant see.. thats why i wrote this thread"

he has his spider sense and night vision

#19 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

you cant see in complete darkness its impossible because we only see things when light reflect off things and enters our eyes and dardevil sees sound and the sound converts to light thats why he would win

#20 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I think spidey cuz he CAN sense stuff he can see. spidey has higher endurance speed and strength in the end he would win.

#21 Posted by eternal (1 posts) - - Show Bio

if spiderman can defeat the sinister six in pitch black i have no doubt that he can defeat DD

#22 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Nighty says:

"its a totally different battle in complete darkness cause spiderman cant dodge what he cant see.. thats why i wrote this thread"

Go back and read spider-man's abilities and pay close attention to what it says about spider sense and complete darkness. And then tell me why he couldn't dodge DD in the dark.

#24 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Novaboy says:

"I think spidey cuz he CAN sense stuff he can see. spidey has higher endurance speed and strength in the end he would win."

i agree

#25 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

SPiderman is superhumanly fast and can dodge bullets DD has great human reflexes, not superhuman. His spidersense would warn him and allow him to dodge DD's punches, but he would probably let DD hit him and before DD could "get away" spiderman could grab his arm and rip it off! The speed, strength, agility are so far in Spidey's favor This one really isn't even close

#26 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

DareDevil would pull off maybe one flurry of punches before spider-man realizes where he is and lays him out. Spidey would shoot some webs in the general direction of where DD got knocked to, pull him back and kick his head off. DD might be able to mount a good offense, but couldn't do enough damage fast enough to take out spidey.

Also I don't think spidey would just stand around in the dark. He'd probably jump around, using his spider sense to warn him of danger.

#27 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

spidersense=radar sense

well not really but it allows Spiderman to 'see' so he wins

Spiderman wins