#1 Posted by jashro44 (25309 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

VS

Solid Snake

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Incapacitation/death
  • Snake has a pistol with unlimited bullets but must reload along with a combat knife
  • Daredevil has his billy club

• Begin visible
  • Begin 30 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by HigorM (4224 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I´ll support Daredevil here. He is used to face and defeat armed enemies, specially the ones that uses fireweapons. Not just random thugs and canon fodders, but skilled and marksmanship foes such as Bullseye and even Punisher. I don´t know what Solid Snake can bring to the table considering that Matt already dealt with this kind of threat before.

Daredevil seems superior to me in almost every single aspect. He possess enough agility and skill to avoid the pistol and is superior at close combat. Not to mention that he can disarm the enemy with the billy clubs, if that happen then Snake is doomed.

Not to mention that the environment slightly favors DD considering it possess some dark spots..

That´s my opinion..

#3 Posted by Nefarious (22882 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about making this battle awhile back. I think Daredevil wins. He is more agile and his senses will help him greatly.

#4 Edited by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake might be more than DD can chew. He has dealt with people who are stronger and faster than DD(Gray Fox, Vamp anyone?) and though Snake doesn't have Big Boss level CQC, he is still pretty solid in that area. It'll be a good fight no doubt but I see Snake taking this.

#5 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Both can win.

Going with DD. Gut feeling.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225050 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil for the win

I just don't know of any feats for Solid Snake that makes me think he is quite a good of a fighter as Matt is.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (25309 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#9 Posted by jashro44 (25309 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by HigorM (4224 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: lol my thoughts exactly :) I'm curious about his opinion on this one.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (25309 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by nickzambuto (14877 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: lol my thoughts exactly :) I'm curious about his opinion on this one.

As big a fan I am, I don't think Snake has what it takes to overcome someone like Matt Murdock. Snake is an infiltrator and was trained for espionage and stealth. Against someone like Daredevil, his biggest advantage is gone. It's true Snake has tagged characters faster than Matt with just a pistol before, but I don't think that justifes anything beyond a 4/10 win. Daredevil has the skills, and the radar sense, to win.