Daredevil vs Red Sonja

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The fight takes place in Bruce Wayne's Mansion.

No prep time. Standard weapons. CQC.

Win via any method of their choosing. Both are in character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'd give it to Sonja in a good fight. Sonja's stronger, more durable, and pretty close in skill levels. Her weapons are an advantage as well.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

RS

SickNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd seriously argue Sonja being stronger than Daredevil. Unlike, say, Cap or Black Panther, Daredevil hasn't boosted his strength via external means but he's got some pretty insane feats ... twirling 400lb barbells like pugil sticks and flipping limousines. Not saying Sonja's incapable of doing the same ... in fact, I think Classic Sonja and DD are about the same strength. I just don't think she's stronger - there are too many instances where she's gone up against stronger opponents, particularly recently, who aren't necessarily superhuman, just big, strong warriors. One of the earlier Dynamite stories had Sonja using her horse to drag a boulder that was trapping a child; if Sonja was that strong, she'd have done it herself!

I do think the two are about equal in agility and I think Sonja can probably take more punishment. DD would be the superior martial artist with knowledge of more varied and modern styles, although Sonja's an incredibly quick learner and is no slouch.

The difference maker is Sonja has her sword. That's why she wins. With her sword, she's an engine of destruction, capable of defeating armies of 50 men or more singlehanded.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex or nerve strikes...