• In-Character

Round 1

• Fight is in Hell's Kitchen, New York
  • Start 50 yards away
  • Red Robin gets 2 hours prep and has minor knowledge about Daredevil

Round 2

• Fight is in Bludhaven
  • They start 60 yards away
  • Robin gets prep 20 minutes with Batman and has knowledge of his previous battle

Round 3

• Fight is in Arkham Asylum
  • They start in different rooms totally separated from each other
  • No equipment for Daredevil, he must use what he can find in the Asylum, Robin gets standard equipment.
  • Each one encounters 5 nameless mad guys.
  • They fight each other at the end.
  • Robin doesn't get prep this time and doesn't have knowledge anymore

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Debate!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Daredevil

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Daredevil stomp on all rounds.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Round one, Matt stomps. Hell's Kitchen is where he grew up, he has every advantage there. Tim's flight and armor shouldn't even be an issue.

Round two, Matt wins. Tim's got some limited knowledge of the area while Matt's got none. It isn't a big enough advantage to change the outcome of the battle but it's good enough to give Tim a good shot considering he has better maneuvering opportunities. Matt would only have to worry about gadgets here but since we haven't seen too many from Tim and Matt can evade them since there's still open space, it shouldn't be a problem.

Round three, Tim barely wins. Arkham isn't exactly somewhere I'd imagine Tim being too familiar with, but he knows it enough to have that advantage over Matt along with the fact that it is packed with rowdy inmates which won't help Matt's senses. It's not necessarily enclosed but it's just open enough to give Tim limited flight maneuverability, Matt's biggest problem is the inmates and Tim is known as the best detective of the Robins so he will notice after a little bit of observation that Matt is extremely sound sensitive. This bit of obvious info should give Tim the idea of relying on the inmates loud and obnoxious behavior to cover himself, what he may not be counting on is the inmates collective sounds bouncing off of every surface and mapping out the whole environment for Matt. This is only a limited advantage as that much noise would make it hard to concentrate on a single target since it is all different kinds of sound coming from all angles hitting everything at once, this is what Tim has to count on to even the odds. I think the Red Robin Armor is more durable than the Daredevil suit (especially the wings which are made of Inertrite) and it would help him against nerve strikes, evening the odds further. If the OP means no equipment as in no gear, gadgets, weapons or suits .... then Matt wins with some difficulty since Tim has no protection and no flight advantage (but then, what would they otherwise be wearing?). If they get to keep their suits on then Tim wins since his flight, armor, and razor sharp Inertrite wings are a bit of an advantage. Not to say Matt doesn't completely outclass him in every physical area such as strength, agility and skill, but if Tim takes advantage of the inmates and his wings blades then he cut his path to victory and earn himself a few broken bones.

Now that the OP has been edited to something that isn't a complete rapestomp and now allows gear, Tim can use gas pellets to immobilize Matt since the area they are in is somewhat enclosed and the gas can spread without thinning out too much and will still effect Matt over time. Tim's regular projectiles and melee attacks won't be of much use since Matt still has the edge of reaction speed, skill and agility and would chump Tim if he got too close. A gas pellet to mess with Matt's nervous system would do well enough although he isn't going down after that, it will make attacking physically and with projectiles more possible and may grant Tim the chance he needs to win here.

Matt wins 2/3...at least Tim doesn't go out like a defenseless baby this time....

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wins Tim is just a kid for him and this version of Daredevil is maybe the most powerful he killed Bullseye so Tim maybe has an advantage because of his belt but Matt has more experience

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wins Tim is just a kid for him and this version of Daredevil is maybe the most powerful he killed Bullseye so Tim maybe has an advantage because of his belt, armor, flight, razor sharp bullet proof wings but Matt has more experience

fixed

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkdaredevil said:

Daredevil wins Tim is just a kid for him and this version of Daredevil is maybe the most powerful he killed Bullseye so Tim maybe has an advantage because of his belt, armor, flight, razor sharp bullet proof wings but Matt has more experience

fixed

Yes but i think Daredevil has faced bigger threads than him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thedarkdaredevil said:

Yes but i think Daredevil has faced bigger threats than him.

fixed, and you'd be right, but depending on the environment, Robin could win.

*Edit.......nevermind......

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Part of my Red Robin Fanboy wants me to Scream for him. But alas, the logical part of my brain fail to see where he could take this save Round 3 and maybe round 3

Round1-DD

Round2-Toss up, if RRc an find a way around DD sense then maybe.

Round3-RR will know Arkham inside out. this is his home turf, and his advantage.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Daredevil for all 3 rounds.

Why would Tim's knowledge of Arkham give him any advantage at all? Daredevil's radar sense will give him Tim's exact location at any given time. He can literally never get the drop on him.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet Jesus, I didn't even notice it's Shadowland Daredevil. The guy who beat the crap out of Shang Chi and Iron Fist at the same time? out-reacted Spider-Man and healed from Wolverine's claws instantly? Yeah right. That dude is tiers above any street leveler.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil sweeps the first two. 50/50 on the last round.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dane: HOLY COW, this is shadow land? GG. im out.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know right? I thought he used the Shadowland DD image just 'cause it looked cool. But sure enough, OP says it's the Shadowland version for the thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil would win easily if it wasn't Shadowland, but here it's a stomp. Tim is the least combat effective member of the Bat family.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ancient_0f_days: Hey hey... Take it easy... I didn't know much about this Daredevil, actually, i made this thread because maybe i could learn more about him. Don't flag me for spite... I didn't even know, i thought Red Robin had something to counter radar...

Im sorry, is there any other version of Robin i could use if this is a mismatch?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@ghostravage:

Im sorry, is there any other version of Robin i could use if this is a mismatch?

You could throw in Bruce, Cass, Damian, Babs, Jason, and Grayson and they'd still get the crap beaten out of them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

@dane: =O DAAAAAAANE!! You're back!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Daredevil could beat him. Shadowland just makes it a stomp of epic proportions

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited the OP... I don't know if its somehow fair now...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to take away Shadowland Daredevil, Tim's never going to beat him

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

Omg... What's so different about this DD than the others?

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By jackbensley777

@thedarkdaredevil said:

fixed

if it was normal daredevil vs new 52 tim, tim has a lot better of a chance

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok then... I'll use normal DD and save Shadowland for another thread...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

If you actually read the story, you'd know that he was demon who ate hellfire, beat Shang-Chi and Iron Fist at the same time, tanked getting stabbed in the chest by Wolverine and threw him so hard he broke a column, broke free of the hold of Iron Fist, Spider-Man, the Punisher and Luke Cage, tanked a full-powered blow from the Iron Fist

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

If you actually read the story, you'd know that he was demon who ate hellfire, beat Shang-Chi and Iron Fist at the same time, tanked getting stabbed in the chest by Wolverine and threw him so hard he broke a column, broke free of the hold of Iron Fist, Spider-Man, the Punisher and Luke Cage, tanked a full-powered blow from the Iron Fist

Oh wow... It was indeed a mismatch O.o... I fixed it... Maybe its fair now?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DD stomps all rounds!

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think Tim wins round 2.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Daredevil all three rounds. He's a level above Tim and being in a prison won't affect him like you think, he kingpin, bullseye and punisher fought in a prison riot and eventually escaped, the noise , chaos gunshots etc didn't affect him at all.