#5 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#6 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Murdock

#7 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

DareDevil

Daredevil
#8 Edited by DaMiaNDaCRaZeD (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Ima have to say dd simply because he has the potential to handle himself against multiple enemies more then the other two combatants. Not that they can't because they defintly could, however because of dds radar senses i'd say him more so. 

#9 Posted by JaYDaFuRy (156 posts) - - Show Bio

ima say Punisher simply because DD has the omega power of being a unstraight guy.
#10 Posted by DaMiaNDaCRaZeD (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@JaYDaFuRy:
yea but so do u lol
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@JaYDaFuRy said:
" ima say Punisher simply because DD has the omega power of being a unstraight guy. "
... Wut O_o 

Daredevil. He's the best fighter here and his radar sense gives him a big edge. He would definitely take it if we're using current DD.
#12 Edited by JaYDaFuRy (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
i only said that as a joke im not using logic for this one :p
#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@JaYDaFuRy: I honestly don't even understand what you said.
#14 Posted by JaYDaFuRy (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
my statement was a joke, im not seroius about my comment, it was just a joke with the guy who made the thread cause i noe him......
#15 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

DD
#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@JaYDaFuRy said:
" @Ferro Vida: my statement was a joke, im not seroius about my comment, it was just a joke with the guy who made the thread cause i noe him...... "
I get that... I just don't get what you said.
#17 Posted by JaYDaFuRy (156 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
the guy i wrote it to will : )
#18 Posted by ComicStooge (12590 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher.
#19 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

moon knight though daredevil is more skilled moon knight is stronger and more durabality and way more brutal
#20 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" DareDevil
Daredevil
"

#21 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" DareDevil
Daredevil
"

#22 Posted by yummy_hammer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

they all fight for like an hour than they lose all there weapons, are tired as hell and DD decides the only thing he can do is ram them with his horns... which works

#23 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil in a decent fight

#24 Posted by team_wade101 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Its between daredevil and moon knight and as much as I prefer daredevil, moon knight takes this thanks to his weapons and abilities.

#25 Posted by hadger24532 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee: lol did you read the comic and did you see moon knight's face? thats not moon knight.

#26 Posted by DWrathborne (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee: lol did you read the comic and did you see moon knight's face? thats not moon knight.

Pretty sure it was. IIRC, he'd been undercover in his Jake Locksley cabbie persona in order to gain entry into Shadowland. If it wasn't Moon Knight, who was it? It isn't like Khonshu has an army of avatars running around Manhattan.

Anyway...

Without prep, I see Punisher going down first. In the 'Welcome Back Frank' story arc, he admits that he's no match for DD without stacking the deck. And while I don't recall any specific fights between Castle and Spector, I get the impression that a match between the two would swing in Moon Knights favor, largely due to his enhanced physicals.

Moon Knight, well, how long he's standing depends on what phase the moon is in, and exactly who's in the driver seat that night, but in the end, my opinion is that he falls to DD's superior combat skill as well.

All of them have soaked up ungodly amounts of punishment in the past (I'd argue that Punisher's taken the worst of it, though Moon Knight has died the most,) but DD has an advantage in overall skill and clarity of mind.

A long, hard fought match, but Daredevil comes out on top,6/10.

#27 Edited by joebee (3 posts) - - Show Bio

You are all forgetting one important factor that could easily decide the outcome: Punisher has GUNS lol. DD has batons.

In a hand-to-hand combat, edge goes to DD due to his quicker speed, agility, and radar senses, although Frank Castle is trained to kill and could cripple DD with his bare hands.

We have to remember that DD is not "superhuman" like Spiderman. He doesn't have superhuman strength or speed, so this pretty much makes VERY POSSIBLE and even LIKELY that Punisher could take DD out with a spray of bullets.

I don't know much about MK. I don't know if his powers are human or magical, or superhuman? I love both Punisher and DD and they are among my top favorites. So in summary, Punisher wins with his guns, but DD wins if it's hand-to-hand no weapons.

I always felt bad when Marvel would put The Punisher up against The Hulk or Wolverine or even Ghost-Rider/Spiderman, as those guys have super powers and healing factors that make guns useless. But I always imagined that The Punisher could easily have developed a SUPER ARMOR SUIT akin to that of IRON MAN or DC's Batman (and his gadgets) since Microchip could have done something nice for Frank in that department. A super Punisher armored suit that gives him flight capabilities, adamantium/vibranium armor, and obvious increases in strength, speed, weaponry (built-in along with radar) would pretty much bump him up into the class of Iron Man / Capt. America / Spiderman and give him a fighting chance to own super powered heroes. He could even have developed a sort of "force field" that would make him imperveous to most attacks. Or, as a last resort, why not have some sort of special serum that functions like adrenaline/steroids to give him that insane boost of alertness, quickness, strength, speed when in dire straits and left to hand to hand combat. That would bump him up to superhuman levels, though I'm sure the toll in the long run will kill him as the human heart cannot take the strain of steroids for a long period of time.

#28 Posted by dondave (36583 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#29 Posted by MasterMouse (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher of course. hes fought DD many times, even WITHOUT his guns he took him on decently. Also Punishers pain tolerance is above anyone elses, DD just kind of beats the life out of you instead of just taking you out swiftly, so punisher with his ability to take A LOT of damage could definitely take DD in a fight even without weapons. WITH weapons he destroys DD. punisher has shot spiderman and spiderman is known for dodging bullets. now about MK, i dont know a lot about him but you guys are all on the DD train here so im guessing he isnt very good.

#30 Edited by jashro44 (20845 posts) - - Show Bio

The man without fear.

#31 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@joebee said:

You are all forgetting one important factor that could easily decide the outcome: Punisher has GUNS lol. DD has batons.

In a hand-to-hand combat, edge goes to DD due to his quicker speed, agility, and radar senses, although Frank Castle is trained to kill and could cripple DD with his bare hands.

We have to remember that DD is not "superhuman" like Spiderman. He doesn't have superhuman strength or speed, so this pretty much makes VERY POSSIBLE and even LIKELY that Punisher could take DD out with a spray of bullets.

I don't know much about MK. I don't know if his powers are human or magical, or superhuman? I love both Punisher and DD and they are among my top favorites. So in summary, Punisher wins with his guns, but DD wins if it's hand-to-hand no weapons.

I always felt bad when Marvel would put The Punisher up against The Hulk or Wolverine or even Ghost-Rider/Spiderman, as those guys have super powers and healing factors that make guns useless. But I always imagined that The Punisher could easily have developed a SUPER ARMOR SUIT akin to that of IRON MAN or DC's Batman (and his gadgets) since Microchip could have done something nice for Frank in that department. A super Punisher armored suit that gives him flight capabilities, adamantium/vibranium armor, and obvious increases in strength, speed, weaponry (built-in along with radar) would pretty much bump him up into the class of Iron Man / Capt. America / Spiderman and give him a fighting chance to own super powered heroes. He could even have developed a sort of "force field" that would make him imperveous to most attacks. Or, as a last resort, why not have some sort of special serum that functions like adrenaline/steroids to give him that insane boost of alertness, quickness, strength, speed when in dire straits and left to hand to hand combat. That would bump him up to superhuman levels, though I'm sure the toll in the long run will kill him as the human heart cannot take the strain of steroids for a long period of time.

You make a good argument for Punisher. Part of the reason why I actually like when Punisher goes up against superhumans is because he makes them usually look like chumps because they underestimate him and he uses his better developed tactical knowledge to defeat them and always comes out the smarter opponent. Punisher's usage of prep against superhumans over the years has been nothing short of phenomenal. He was even able to impress Dr. Doom with his level of tactical prowess back in the 80's, as Doom underestimated him and sent out Doombots after him which Frank destroyed, thus leaving an un-captured Punisher and a pissed off Doom. Earning Dr. Doom's praise is no easy feat.

Anyways, I'd say that without weapons, Daredevil for a solid majority. But seeing as how it's unspecified on weapons are used or not, I'd give it to Punisher 8/10. DD nor Moon Knight can realistically dodge bullets, as they are peak human and not superhuman in terms of speed and agility. You can argue that they've dodged bullets before, but I've seen the scans and I've never really believed that you just need to be a gymnast and you can automatically dodge machine gun fire. Ultimate Daredevil stated that he can't dodge bullets, and there's nothing really that seperates Ultimate DD and 616 DD in terms of physicality, and Moon Knight probably has even less of a chance of dodging Punisher's shooting.

#32 Posted by Hyperlight (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

this is hard but punisher is the first one to go down only because the other two can get cover

#33 Edited by Shawnbaby (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@joebee said:

You make a good argument for Punisher. Part of the reason why I actually like when Punisher goes up against superhumans is because he makes them usually look like chumps because they underestimate him and he uses his better developed tactical knowledge to defeat them and always comes out the smarter opponent. Punisher's usage of prep against superhumans over the years has been nothing short of phenomenal. He was even able to impress Dr. Doom with his level of tactical prowess back in the 80's, as Doom underestimated him and sent out Doombots after him which Frank destroyed, thus leaving an un-captured Punisher and a pissed off Doom. Earning Dr. Doom's praise is no easy feat.

Anyways, I'd say that without weapons, Daredevil for a solid majority. But seeing as how it's unspecified on weapons are used or not, I'd give it to Punisher 8/10. DD nor Moon Knight can realistically dodge bullets, as they are peak human and not superhuman in terms of speed and agility. You can argue that they've dodged bullets before, but I've seen the scans and I've never really believed that you just need to be a gymnast and you can automatically dodge machine gun fire. Ultimate Daredevil stated that he can't dodge bullets, and there's nothing really that seperates Ultimate DD and 616 DD in terms of physicality, and Moon Knight probably has even less of a chance of dodging Punisher's shooting.

Oh no. Bullets. What's DD gonna do?

#34 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@joebee: Punisher and DD have fought on several occasions and DD has won most of them as far as I know.

And yes Punisher had guns, but the guns were about useless against DD given he's a bullet dodger with a radar sense that keeps Punisher from ambushing him.

#35 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#36 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: You really think that DD is going to be doing that with machine gun fire? Those were all single bullets from shooters using pistols and none of them are as skilled as the Punisher. Once again, I don't believe DD can dodge/deflect bullets. You can throw any random scan my way. I just don't think it's possible for a regular human with no superhuman physical abilities to dodge bullets. So ultimately, it's pointless to show me any sort of scan that shows evidence that they can because I'll just think of it as PIS.

#37 Edited by Shawnbaby (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@shawnbaby: You really think that DD is going to be doing that with machine gun fire? Those were all single bullets from shooters using pistols and none of them are as skilled as the Punisher. Once again, I don't believe DD can dodge/deflect bullets. You can throw any random scan my way. I just don't think it's possible for a regular human with no superhuman physical abilities to dodge bullets. So ultimately, it's pointless to show me any sort of scan that shows evidence that they can because I'll just think of it as PIS.

What you believe is irrelevant. Almost every street leveller in comics has feats of dodging, blocking, or deflecting bullets. Daredevil, Batman, Captain America, Nightwing, and even Punisher himself have shown the ability to dodge bullets. If you don't like it..I would suggest you stop reading comic books.

#38 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Carbonadium Armor Moon Knight I'd give it to him.

#39 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

What you believe is irrelevant. Almost every street leveller in comics has feats of dodging, blocking, or deflecting bullets. Daredevil, Batman, Captain America, Nightwing, and even Punisher himself have shown the ability to dodge bullets. If you don't like it..I would suggest you stop reading comic books.

A lot of people agree with me that street levelers shouldn't be able to dodge/deflect bullets. There's a thread that exists explaining why they shouldn't be able to. Just because I have a problem with a few PIS showings doesn't mean I should stop reading comics. Obviously there are many PIS showings in comics, and these things should be taken with a grain of salt. Every street leveler has also in the past shown that they've been able to defeat characters that are much much more powerful than they are, but we all know it's because of PIS or bad writing. I.E., Daredevil defeated Ultron using nothing but a blunt wooden stick but we all know that isn't possible. PIS is evident in comics. I live with it, but I'm not going to stop doing what I love anytime soon just because of a small grievance I have.

Back to the fight, an armed Punisher still takes the majority. Unarmed, DD takes this with ease.

#40 Posted by Cooldes (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by patrat18 (9582 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by God_Spawn (37728 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cf12793 said:

A lot of people agree with me that street levelers shouldn't be able to dodge/deflect bullets. There's a thread that exists explaining why they shouldn't be able to. Just because I have a problem with a few PIS showings doesn't mean I should stop reading comics. Obviously there are many PIS showings in comics, and these things should be taken with a grain of salt. Every street leveler has also in the past shown that they've been able to defeat characters that are much much more powerful than they are, but we all know it's because of PIS or bad writing. I.E., Daredevil defeated Ultron using nothing but a blunt wooden stick but we all know that isn't possible. PIS is evident in comics. I live with it, but I'm not going to stop doing what I love anytime soon just because of a small grievance I have.

Back to the fight, an armed Punisher still takes the majority. Unarmed, DD takes this with ease.

A few PIS showings? You mean hundreds, if not thousands, of showings spread out through comics in regards to street levelers are PIS? And you're using Daredevil beating Ultron with a stick as evidence of PIS as a means to say every character does, so them dodging bullets is PIS? Jeebus Christ.

#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (41190 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil comes out on top IMO.

#44 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@cf12793 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cf12793 said:

A few PIS showings? You mean hundreds, if not thousands, of showings spread out through comics in regards to street levelers are PIS? And you're using Daredevil beating Ultron with a stick as evidence of PIS as a means to say every character does, so them dodging bullets is PIS? Jeebus Christ.

No character, who lacks superhuman attributes, is dodging a bullet at point blank range, let alone several hundred. I don't care whether if Daredevil has dodged 6 million bullets from 300 sharpshooters. To me, it's still PIS. Bullet dodging does not make sense. Think about how fast a bullet can move, and how fast a regular human can react. It's not physically possible. You would have to have superhuman physical attributes to do it. I can buy that Deadpool, Spider-Man, Kraven, even Wolverine can dodge them, but DD and Moon Knight? There's no way they're going to not be hit by Punisher's bullets.

Punisher is a second to none marksman. He uses guns like Daredevil uses Jujutsu. When he fights other heroes, I don't think he's ever out to kill them. He's never wanted to kill Daredevil, therefore he's never unleashed all hell on him. He's owned Deadpool a couple of times when he's been out to kill him, and obviously shown that he can hold his own against both DD and Moon Knight even when holding back on them.

You're trying to argue with me that characters shouldn't be able to dodge bullets which is my opinion, not a fact. I know that some characters have been able to dodge bullets, but I still think it's dumb. Whether you want to continue or not is your choice. But if you're trying to change my opinion on something, you're not going to.

#45 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil, by a close margin.

#46 Edited by Crypto_Jones (24 posts) - - Show Bio
@cf12793 said:

@god_spawn said:

@cf12793 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cf12793 said:

No character, who lacks superhuman attributes, is dodging a bullet at point blank range, let alone several hundred. I don't care whether if Daredevil has dodged 6 million bullets from 300 sharpshooters. To me, it's still PIS. Bullet dodging does not make sense. Think about how fast a bullet can move, and how fast a regular human can react. It's not physically possible. You would have to have superhuman physical attributes to do it. I can buy that Deadpool, Spider-Man, Kraven, even Wolverine can dodge them, but DD and Moon Knight? There's no way they're going to not be hit by Punisher's bullets.

Punisher is a second to none marksman. He uses guns like Daredevil uses Jujutsu. When he fights other heroes, I don't think he's ever out to kill them. He's never wanted to kill Daredevil, therefore he's never unleashed all hell on him. He's owned Deadpool a couple of times when he's been out to kill him, and obviously shown that he can hold his own against both DD and Moon Knight even when holding back on them.

You're trying to argue with me that characters shouldn't be able to dodge bullets which is my opinion, not a fact. I know that some characters have been able to dodge bullets, but I still think it's dumb. Whether you want to continue or not is your choice. But if you're trying to change my opinion on something, you're not going to.

While I agree that non-superhumans should not be able to dodge bullets, I have to point out the fact that Daredevil's powers allow him to predict, to a certain extant, that he will be shot at. He will start moving before Punisher starts shooting and take cover. If there is no cover, DD is dead. Simple as that. My point is : Daredevil can easily evade a couple of bullets but a prolonged exposure to enemy fire can and will end him. He will need to get close to his enemy very fast and Frank just isn't stupid enough to let DD get close enough. As for Moon Knight, most people on this thread seem to forget (or downright don't know) that he does possess superhuman powers, depending on the moon cycle. He even showed limited precog powers. In peek condition, I would give it to MK. But his mental unstability and his dependance on moon influence takes him out of the equation imo. So I would go with Punisher on this.

..aaaand I just noticed this thread is pretty much dead.

#47 Posted by RogueShadow (10355 posts) - - Show Bio