Who wins? 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

For me, it's really too early to tell how well Ninjak would fare against a very skilled combatant. He's had impressive displays against fodder and a powerhouse, but we haven't really seen his skill tested against someone with impressive technique.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SavageBeast
@k4tzm4n: Oh. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@SavageBeast: That's just my opinion. Ninjak's advantages are clearly weaponry and a willingness to use leather measures, but, at the moment, it's impossible for me to tell how they compare in regards to skill and agility.
SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SavageBeast
@k4tzm4n: Makes sense. So, he is still virtually featless? 
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Daredevil FTW...I have yet to see him fight anyone on Matt's level of skill and senses

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

He needs more feats but when he gets them I think he will eventually take DD

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

Ninjak needs more feats.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Daredevil

NahKrosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NahKrosis

Um, you guys do know that Ninjak had his own comic book that ran for three years in the 90s, right? He's got plenty of feats.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iamthewolf88

Did someone pick up and continue to make comics? I have some old 90's ones. He is a beast. It's a shame that some of those old 80's and 90's characters just kind of faded away. Like X, oldschool Prime, Zen The Intergalactic Ninja & Valiant comics.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Post some feats that match daredevil. Cause I could post quite a few

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Need to see some feats

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Wyldsong

@NahKrosis said:

Um, you guys do know that Ninjak had his own comic book that ran for three years in the 90s, right? He's got plenty of feats.

This all depends. Is the new series a reboot, with redone or altered histories/timelines/backgrounds/etc from the original? If so, then the former feats are not valid, as that is not the most recent rendition of the character (kind of like what happens in the DC new-52 and pre-52 debates).

Or is the new series a proven, direct continuation of the old? If so, then the former feats would be valid.

NahKrosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NahKrosis

@Wyldsong:

It's a direct continuation of the original Valiant series. I'll be back with feats later on, but I think he'd take Daredevil.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@NahKrosis said:

@Wyldsong:

It's a direct continuation of the original Valiant series. I'll be back with feats later on, but I think he'd take Daredevil.

no it's not, it's a reboot

@iamthewolf88: Valiant comics have relaunched

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iamthewolf88

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nice!!! Looking forward to it. Just from the comics I have I would say he takes DD. Isn't he supposed to be one of the smartest people in the Valiant Universe? and he is like Batman in the sense that everything is preplanned and he is a expert tactician and strategist.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nice!!! Looking forward to it. Just from the comics I have I would say he takes DD. Isn't he supposed to be one of the smartest people in the Valiant Universe? and he is like Batman in the sense that everything is preplanned and he is a expert tactician and strategist.

Yea similar but the concept behind Ninjak is "What if James Bond was a ninja?", Ninjak is smart with strategy but not a master of everything that ends in -logy like Batman is.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iamthewolf88

Haha. So does he have Bond style gadgetry? He is a pretty cool character.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Matt can do it

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bumping this sexy@$$ thread

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Matt takes this, unless we're talking classic Ninjak feats too.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Daredevil fought an "abusive" tech user before? As of now, Ninjak is more of a gadget user than a martial artist (this is based on Ninjak as he is being portrayed right now, but according to The Fall of Ninjak one-shot, he is destined to let go of the tech and be a high tier martial artist. He even has disciples...), but I believe Ninjak is no slouch when it comes to martial arts because as stated multiple times...he is an expert in a plethora of fighting styles. If Daredevil manages to hit Ninjak several times and Ninjak barely lands a hit on him in pure close quarters combat and survives, I am sure he will use a different method of taking Daredevil down through gadget spamming. Based on what I know, I think Ninjak will only use stealth against people who are seemingly better equipped and heavy armored than him. Daredevil is neither, so I assume he will just unleash a bunch of gadgets because Daredevil's costume is like...only made of spandex or leather (did I get it right?) and is very limited with range attacks.

I just realized the fight is in a dojo...Yup, Ninjak can pull out gadgets (explosive shurikens which are enough to destroy ceiling concrete, electric kunais, explosive foam which is similar to Batman's Explosive Gel in the Arkham universe, but surely more lethal and detonates when touched or moved. I can see Ninjak doing a quick fire move from Arkham City and Arkham Origins with it) and most likely tag Daredevil due to lower mobility, but then again it says "big dojo", so I presume Daredevil has plenty of flat land to dodge incoming attacks from Ninjak.

I say Ninjak has more mobility than Daredevil in the given environment, due to his Smart Boots and Gloves, which allow him to attach and release himself from surfaces in a microscopic level. If the fight gets to hard, I can see Ninjak just climbing up to the ceiling, but I think Daredevil can get to him, but he will be exerting more effort and will be more difficult for him. From there, I can also imagine Ninjak either throwing his throwables from above to fend of Daredevil, or thinking of a strategy, and will only last for a few seconds due to his "Total Recall" talent, but I only see Ninjak using this talent in situations which are pretty unsolvable, but that does not mean Ninjak cannot think of something at all.

Daredevil can try throwing his billy clubs at Ninjak, but I think Ninjak can catch or deflect one or two due to the fact that he was able to react to a bullet fired from presumably at mid-range. As far as I know, Daredevil's bills clubs do not do any special things like...release lethal gas or something. All I think I know is that the two bills clubs can be combined to make a stick/staff, and can be connected by some sort of rope.

If Daredevil has no other options left, depending on the architectural structure of the dojo, I can see him striking some wooden support beams to maybe either pick up some wood to throw, or just cause the place to go tumbling down.

If a picture of the dojo is shown, I think I can have a more concrete solution

Ninjak's Explosive Shuriken

http://m.imgur.com/a/v2QAX

Ninjak Deflects a Bullet

http://m.imgur.com/a/GS05B

Ninjak's Smart Boots and Smart Gloves (It was also used in Ninjak #6 (2015), Ninjak #9 (2015), Unity #24 (2015), and probably more that I do not know of yet)

http://m.imgur.com/a/2I7he

More of Ninjak's Gear (Electric Kunais included)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111187046/5019179-image.jpeg

Flashbang Shuriken

http://m.imgur.com/a/pg0vf

Tranquilizer Shuriken

http://m.imgur.com/a/e4woS

Explosive Foam

http://m.imgur.com/LngJCQQ

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump. Valiant is cool.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

From what I have seen in the Battle of the Week Daredevil VS. Green Arrow thread here, Daredevil is going to have some serious trouble with Ninjak's gear and he is a better melee fighter than Oliver to boot....

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjak

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil in a close fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ninjak, Matt gives him a great run for his money though. You could argue that in a raw hand-to-hand fight they would more or less stalemate (if it came down to life or death I would side with Ninjak), but the utterly ridiculous selection of weapons and gadgets Ninjak can deploy at a moment's notice in genius ways, and also his armor which has consistently tanked full-on strikes from multi-tonners and even some legit powerhouses, are edges Matt doesn't really have an answer for.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef said:

Daredevil in a close fight.

copy that

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whichever way it goes, it is an incredibly tough fight. I am leaning towards Daredevil for a slight majority. BUt Ninjak can still take wins here.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39 morpheus_  Moderator

Tough fight, but I'd give the edge to Ninjak. He's close enough in skill and this is one of the few times where a character uses his equipment consistently and creatively enough for it to make a difference in a thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be3a0c186c48
deactivated-5be3a0c186c48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter who wins, it’s not only going to be one of the fights of their lives but it would also be an incredibly amazing fight to read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean it'd be a good fight but I'd say Batman is a more even match for Ninjak than Matt. In terms of martial arts and especially gear.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny: On the surface perhaps but I'd hesitate to call them equals.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD with some difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn: Why do you give Daredevil the edge?

superior martial arts and combat skills/techniques. (maybe the gap is slim yet it's noticeable.)

superior acrobat and way more ridiculous showing of marksmanship with his billy club.

radar/solar senses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn: What superior martial arts techniques does Daredevil possess that Ninjak lacks?

I agree Daredevil is probably a better acrobat and has better senses, both thanks to his radar sense, and he is a great marksman. But I don't see how those edges help him win? His billy clubs basically won't do anything serious to Ninjak's armor.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn: What superior martial arts techniques does Daredevil possess that Ninjak lacks?

I agree Daredevil is probably a better acrobat and has better senses, both thanks to his radar sense, and he is a great marksman. But I don't see how those edges help him win? His billy clubs basically won't do anything serious to Ninjak's armor.

there's always a misconception of what is a fighting technique but the way I see it, how DD combines elegant parkour moves with some very neat yet devastating punches/kicks and very powerful nerve strikes while making a full use of his radar made me to think his technique is superior.

he can dodge and perform complex moves faster and far more easier to evade him and his radar can show if ninja is tired, stressed, feared and etc; he can use those to his advantage. By billy clubs DD doesn't have to throw it through his armor, IIRC there was some scenes when DD shot his clubs to hit pressure points and nerves, he can go for unarmored parts.