- Battlefield: A big Dojo. 
- Both have standard weapons. 
- Standard winning conditions. 
- No prep. 
- Both are in character. 
- Both start 20 ft. away. 
Who wins? 
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it's really too early to tell how well Ninjak would fare against a very skilled combatant. He's had impressive displays against fodder and a powerhouse, but we haven't really seen his skill tested against someone with impressive technique.

Staff
#3 Posted by SavageBeast (333 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Oh. 
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (43553 posts) - - Show Bio
@SavageBeast: That's just my opinion. Ninjak's advantages are clearly weaponry and a willingness to use leather measures, but, at the moment, it's impossible for me to tell how they compare in regards to skill and agility.
Staff
#5 Posted by SavageBeast (333 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Makes sense. So, he is still virtually featless? 
#6 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil FTW...I have yet to see him fight anyone on Matt's level of skill and senses

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs more feats but when he gets them I think he will eventually take DD

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninjak needs more feats.

#9 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#10 Posted by NahKrosis (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, you guys do know that Ninjak had his own comic book that ran for three years in the 90s, right? He's got plenty of feats.

#11 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Did someone pick up and continue to make comics? I have some old 90's ones. He is a beast. It's a shame that some of those old 80's and 90's characters just kind of faded away. Like X, oldschool Prime, Zen The Intergalactic Ninja & Valiant comics.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Post some feats that match daredevil. Cause I could post quite a few

#13 Posted by dondave (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to see some feats

#14 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio

@NahKrosis said:

Um, you guys do know that Ninjak had his own comic book that ran for three years in the 90s, right? He's got plenty of feats.

This all depends. Is the new series a reboot, with redone or altered histories/timelines/backgrounds/etc from the original? If so, then the former feats are not valid, as that is not the most recent rendition of the character (kind of like what happens in the DC new-52 and pre-52 debates).

Or is the new series a proven, direct continuation of the old? If so, then the former feats would be valid.

#15 Posted by NahKrosis (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong:

It's a direct continuation of the original Valiant series. I'll be back with feats later on, but I think he'd take Daredevil.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

@NahKrosis said:

@Wyldsong:

It's a direct continuation of the original Valiant series. I'll be back with feats later on, but I think he'd take Daredevil.

no it's not, it's a reboot

@iamthewolf88: Valiant comics have relaunched

#17 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nice!!! Looking forward to it. Just from the comics I have I would say he takes DD. Isn't he supposed to be one of the smartest people in the Valiant Universe? and he is like Batman in the sense that everything is preplanned and he is a expert tactician and strategist.

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Nice!!! Looking forward to it. Just from the comics I have I would say he takes DD. Isn't he supposed to be one of the smartest people in the Valiant Universe? and he is like Batman in the sense that everything is preplanned and he is a expert tactician and strategist.

Yea similar but the concept behind Ninjak is "What if James Bond was a ninja?", Ninjak is smart with strategy but not a master of everything that ends in -logy like Batman is.

#19 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha. So does he have Bond style gadgetry? He is a pretty cool character.

#20 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt can do it

#21 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (1948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this sexy@$$ thread