- Start 35ft apart.

- Rules:
- Morals apply.
- Random encounter.
- Standard equipment.
- Standard elimination rules apply.
- In character.
#2 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Matt hold up against Man-Bat's screams?

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Since when did Man-bat have a scream? last time i checked he himself was vulnerable to sonics,DD wrecks him.

#4 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#5 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

Since when did Man-bat have a scream? last time i checked he himself was vulnerable to sonics,DD wrecks him.

He doesn't? I think there was a time when Huntress was chasing him around Gotham, and he screamed really loudly or something. I could be wrong, though, my memory of that story is sketchy.

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman can beat him,I dont see why Daredevil cannot

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

He doesn't? I think there was a time when Huntress was chasing him around Gotham, and he screamed really loudly or something. I could be wrong, though, my memory of that story is sketchy.

Maybe it was a scream of agony?

#8 Posted by Saren (25616 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

I think it was a scream of fear or frustration or something like that. He was chasing an invisible criminal that only he could see, but Huntress thought he had lost control of himself again. So he was trying to tell her that there was someone there, and I think his scream stunned or disoriented her or something like that.

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15198 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

I think it was a scream of fear or frustration or something like that. He was chasing an invisible criminal that only he could see, but Huntress thought he had lost control of himself again. So he was trying to tell her that there was someone there, and I think his scream stunned or disoriented her or something like that.

Well i don't see DD struggling much especially since he has his billy clubs.Batman has taken hordes of ninja man-bats while Bane has oneshotted one.

I don't care about him either,lousy character.

#10 Edited by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil wins with ease. Man-Bat is just a mindless creature.

#11 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil dies slowly, as he is food for thought for Manbat.