Lady Deathstrike, I think.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

unless we think DD can throat chop her and make her panic and roll on the ground in pain... DD isnt winning this a good hit from her would break his neck.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cochise

Even without the claws I think Deathstrike is too much for DD. She's damn skilled, can fairly quickly, is very durable and pressure point resistant due to being a cyborg, has enough striking power to hurt him... Tough one for Matt.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

DD is out of his weight class all around he needs to be facing olympic lvl villains in the forum not superhumans of Lady D's caliber where PIS isnt allowed for him

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Yeah, unless he can pull an X-23 and "listen" to her cybernetics, although Laura was only able to pull that off after getting slashed and gutted numerous times...something DD won't be able to withstand

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Yeah, unless he can pull an X-23 and "listen" to her cybernetics, although Laura was only able to pull that off after getting slashed and gutted numerous times...something DD won't be able to withstand "
you know i call pis to what Laura did to her.. not once in her career has she ever had such an exploitable weakness and Wolverine has done his fair share of damage to her.
AQD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AQD
@castleking: I've read that DD has held his own against Wolverine and Cap before, so he should stand a chance against Lady D.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking
@AQD:
i take it you never heard of plot induced stupidity...
DD has held his own against spidey, wolverine, absorbing man the blob and so on.. ppl that should logically beat him within seconds before DD could move or respond yet some how DD is allowed to survive and make the fight interesting. forum fights DD does not get writers protection
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@castleking said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" Yeah, unless he can pull an X-23 and "listen" to her cybernetics, although Laura was only able to pull that off after getting slashed and gutted numerous times...something DD won't be able to withstand "
you know i call pis to what Laura did to her.. not once in her career has she ever had such an exploitable weakness and Wolverine has done his fair share of damage to her. "
Hm, so how does Wolverine usually beat her?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@AQD said:
" @castleking: I've read that DD has held his own against Wolverine and Cap before, so he should stand a chance against Lady D. "
This is true, in recent years DD has become pretty much top tier H2H combatant, Lady Deathstrike.....not so much. Matt will find a way
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @castleking said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
you know i call pis to what Laura did to her.. not once in her career has she ever had such an exploitable weakness and Wolverine has done his fair share of damage to her. "
Hm, so how does Wolverine usually beat her? "
he outlast her till her healing factor finally slows down sometime both taxing each others limit or she escapes or she refuses to fight him due to honor and her having some kind of advantage over him that makes her feel cheated. it isnt clear cut between the two when it comes to wins.
AQD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AQD
@castleking:   Lol. I know what plot induced stupidity is. Spidey holds back against him and Blob's to slow to even hit him. It's logical that he holds his own against Logan and Cap though because he's a great fighter and really agile.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#14  Edited By AssertingValor

Lady death Strike may still be to quick for DD.......................................................................
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking
@AQD said:

" @castleking:   Lol. I know what plot induced stupidity is. Spidey holds back against him and Blob's to slow to even hit him. It's logical that he holds his own against Logan and Cap though because he's a great fighter and really agile. "

DD doesnt hold his own against neither Wolvie, Cap or Spidey... DD rabbits and barely evades while they half @$$ fight him... nothing more and some one like Lady D would not hold back or let their CIS to interfere with beating his @$$ down..  Lady D is superhuman across the board in all areas that DD cannot match due to his human olympic stats.. he cant outreact her, outpunch her, outlast her in durability.. only win he can get is through PIS nothing more.
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cochise

Wolvie vs. Deathstrike compared to DD vs. Deathstrike is a great example of how having the right tool makes all the difference. No doubt that DD is a great fighter with terrific striking power, but that's not so helpful against an almost fully-mechanized cyborg that can repair itself very quickly. Whether someone thinks Wolvie is more or less skilled than DD is up to debate, but Wolvie has his adamantium claws, which in this case are the better tool with which to face Deathstrike.

DD doesn't lose this fight because of lack of skill or determination, he just has no great way of putting his opponent down. Give him an adamantium katana and things are looking up for him.

And DD would get worked by Cap, but that's a separate ball of wax! ;)

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By castleking

Give DD a katana and he still loses against her own superior reaction time the only argument that can be made for DD is using Laura's pis feat that should not be allowed or interchangeable for DD since he still lacks the physical attributes possessed by Wolverine and Laura bottom line he is only human and not superhuman no matter how many ppl want his physical attributes to be.

AQD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AQD
@Cochise: Thanks. :) DD has an adamantium katana now.
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkerman

Daredevil has a chance..

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Billdevil

DD gets a adamantium katana, and LDS can use her claws. We have a fight, DD would know right where to slice her. Otherwise he wont be able to do enough damage to her to keep her down. IMO. 

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By velle37

Lady Deathstrike.....
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By nefarious

Hmm, Daredevil has defeated Wolverine before but also....Lady D has beat his a$$, too. Hmmm...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deathstrike would win.DD has no answer for her healing factor or durability.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ramtha07

I'm a little confused here. LD can't use her claws. DD has an adamantium katana. DD is superhuman in the reflex department. Radar has him dodging bullets. Heck, it has him dodging Bullseye.That's superhuman. I'll play devil's advocate here and ask why it's so inconceivable that DD slices and dices LD while avoiding reprisal. He is a master at avoidance and a level 6 hand to hander.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ramtha07 said:
" I'm a little confused here. LD can't use her claws. DD has an adamantium katana. DD is superhuman in the reflex department. Radar has him dodging bullets. Heck, it has him dodging Bullseye.That's superhuman. I'll play devil's advocate here and ask why it's so inconceivable that DD slices and dices LD while avoiding reprisal. He is a master at avoidance and a level 6 hand to hander. "
I didn't read the OP.Now that you've said this though I agree with you.