#1 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the battle of the blindest daredevil vs kenshi from mortal kombat...who will win this battle?

#2 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

dont really know much about kenshi wat can he do? is he human?

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

{ACE OF WEBS} says:

"dont really know much about kenshi wat can he do? is he human?"

kenshi is a mastered the art of tai chi, san shou and judo, kenshi is also psychokinetic able to throw opponents off-balance or across the room when necessary he master of swordsman of eurasian heritage, kinda like daredevil but diffrent that's all i know about him.

#4 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

that sounds tough because i have a mortal kombat game an i know he has a sword an can use the psychokinetic energy thing but i cant really say because i would have to see him in action but maybe he could win not sure what do you think?

#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

{ACE OF WEBS} says:

"that sounds tough because i have a mortal kombat game an i know he has a sword an can use the psychokinetic energy thing but i cant really say because i would have to see him in action but maybe he could win not sure what do you think?"

well daredevil have that rader sense thing and he is highly trained in different styles of like boxing and ninjutsu he carries a cane which doubles as a billy club which contains several feet of high tension cable i know daredevil is an olympic level athlete with extraordinary balance skill agility and endurance i may say daredevil would win but i don't know cuz if it's a hand to hand combat without weapons kenshi might take the win, or if it's a weapon fight mmmmmm i say daredevil, or if it's a all out battle kenshi might start kicking daredevil a$$ if kenshi use his psychokinetic on daredevil then it's over for the man without fear and do a fatality on him or if daredevil get's away from kenshi psychokietic powers and hide from kenshi then daredevil might find away to beat him, it's abit to tell who would really win.