#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is property of @IndieComicsFTW.

IDW: Solid Snake, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Shredder.

DD: Electra, Dare Devil, King Pin, and Bullseye.

Morals On.

Death or KO.

Gear, whatever can be Standard Gear for them.

Battle here. DD Blue. IDW Green.

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Daredevil goddammit not Dare Devil.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Daredevil goddammit not Dare Devil.

Sorry, Microsoft Word does not recognize p!ss poor spelling :)

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (40708 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin's lack of fighting skill make him somewhat of a weak link here.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

IDW wins.

1. Snake Eyes can stalemate Daredevil and has a pretty good shot at winning
  2. Storm Shadow would own Elektra
  3. Shredder stomps Kingpin
  4. Snake has the speed and pain tolerance to go against Bullseye and the skill to dominate him eventually
#6 Edited by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats standard gear for snake again? Also bullseyes gear varies so what are you considering standard gear for him?

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin isn't a "martial artist" per say, but he has certain advantages that are near impossible to overcome. His massive girth and borderline super human strength allow him to decimate any foe once he gets his hands on them. He's an experienced sumo so he knows how to grapple, and his speed has straight up stunned several bullet timers. He's owned Captain America and Daredevil, among others.

Of course the fact that ALL of team 1 has access to blades kinda nullifies these advantages.

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Whats standard gear for snake again? Also bullseyes gear varies so what are you considering standard gear for him?

Which Snake :P

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is a mountain of muscle and he's no slouch when it comes to fighting,,he's cut ally quite good. Daredevil has feats to prove he can one shot anyone here,,along with his bone breaking skills no one is going to match him equally, the only one close is snake eyes, bullseye could also (depending on gear) be serious trouble. The fact that the only one here that could even sneak up on daredevil is Elektra the stealth edge goes to team marvel as well..marvel ftw

#10 Edited by Wolverine08 (40708 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Kingpin isn't a "martial artist" per say, but he has certain advantages that are near impossible to overcome. His massive girth and borderline super human strength allow him to decimate any foe once he gets his hands on them. He's an experienced sumo so he knows how to grapple, and his speed has straight up stunned several bullet timers. He's owned Captain America and Daredevil, among others.

Of course the fact that ALL of team 1 has access to blades kinda nullifies these advantages.

Quoted for the truth.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is a mountain of muscle and he's no slouch when it comes to fighting,,he's cut ally quite good. Daredevil has feats to prove he can one shot anyone here,,along with his bone breaking skills no one is going to match him equally, the only one close is snake eyes, bullseye could also (depending on gear) be serious trouble. The fact that the only one here that could even sneak up on daredevil is Elektra the stealth edge goes to team marvel as well..marvel ftw

Nah.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: This is what he has in the Comics and Game.

Standard gear then to be fair.

Socom, Frag Grenades, M-4 with 203, M-9 Tranq, Stealth Suit, Solition Radar, Nanites, and Codec.

Standard from what he has started with in both Comics/Games :)

#14 Edited by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: solid snake

I just laugh at the image of someone yelling out "Snake!" and Solid Snake and Snake Eyes both turn around :P

A standard Metal Gear trope is the whole "procure on sight" thing, so standard gear for Snake is actually nothing. However his sneaking suit is pretty consistent (elemental protection + silent footsteps) and his SOCOM is considered his signature weapon. And he always manages to smuggle out some smokes.

So I guess we can say "standard gear" for him is: sneaking suit, SOCOM, Soliton Radar, smokes, maybe a few rations considering he exclusively lives off them by MGS4 to avoid Sunny's eggs.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @cadencev2: 0_o you both told me 2 completely different things. All though going with the gear cadence listed since he is op IDW take this this.

#17 Edited by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: @cadencev2: 0_o you both told me 2 completely different things. All though going with the gear cadence listed since he is op IDW take this this.

None of that is standard! Snake has to find things like missiles in-game, he's rarely sent into missions with them on hand.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: yea I figured but cadence is the op so I am assuming he is giving snake that gear?

#19 Edited by tparks (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great battle. I'm not sure who would win.

Stealth

• IDW has three ninjas and Snake.
  • Marvel has Elektra, Daredevil, and Bullseye. I don't think Kingpin is going to be too sneaky.
  • Slight edge to IDW

Equipment (or what I'd assume they would have as standard for this battle)

• Snake has used a ton of equipment. I'm assuming he has his sneaking suit, a Socom, an M9, cigarettes, and maybe some rations. (This is sort of his starting equipment, even though he has to find most everything on his own)
  • The ninjas are going to have two katanas, probably some combat knives, shurikens, a few grenades, sub machine guns, and a pistol or two.
  • Shredder will have his armor, which is both great for protection and....shredding.
  • Elektra should have her sais and maybe some shurikens.
  • Daredevil will have Bolas
  • King pin - his cane
  • Bullseye, a deck of cards plus anything and everything in the area.
  • Edge goes to IDW. Bigger blades, better armor, guns, and grenades

Fighting ability

• All of IDW's fighters are top notch street level fighters. Snake has a more unique style out of all of them, and could throw team Marvel a curveball.
  • Marvel has three top notch fighters with Daredevil, Bullseye, and Elektra. I don't know if Kingpin is considered top notch in fighting skills, but his hard hitting style should not be ignored. He is also a mountain of muscle with a very high durability. Daredevil has his sonar, so that puts him just above everyone here in hand to hand fighting. Bullseye's adamantium makes him hit harder and take more punishment then he could without it.
  • Edge to Marvel. Daredevil's sonar is the biggest factor here.

After all of that writing, I thought I would have come up with who I think wins, but I'm calling it 5/10 for both teams. lol. The fan in me says IDW wins, but the logical side of me says it's too close to call.

#20 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

No one on team IDW is stealthing daredevil,,and I highly doubt they could stealth Elektra,,and "nah" is not a very valid argument. Daredevil has held his own with some of marvels greatest fighters including black panther and captain America, he also one shotted Hyde who is a 50 tonner. His senses are greater than anyone here and he has nerve striking and bone breaking skills he can use on anyone here. Kingpin has also fought some great fighters and kicked ass,,he's a good fighter..and with bullseyes admantium IDW has their hands full..fact is this fight will come down to skill and stealth,,though kingpin might not be a king of stealth, daredevil and Elektra will certainly balance that out,,and bullseyes marksmenship is deadly,,marvel wins in a close fight

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake can solo with his railgun, stealth camo, and infinite ammo (canon btw). Snake's dodged mach 7 fire, fought head to head with 100 tonners like Grey Fox, and is just overall too fast and too good to lose to anyone here 1v1. Bullseye would get the closest. Snake tips the scales IMO since Snake Eyes and Stormshadow are no slouches either.

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil beat an armored wakanda warrior wearing a suit capable of jet flight and the strength to rip apart tanks,,he finished him and still stalemated tchalla, he's also had experience with super soldiers when he beat Nuke,,stealth suit means nothing when your being hunted by a guy that could here you blink, plus daredevil in a bullet timer and I've never seen snake move faster than speeding bullets,

#23 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to lean team IDW here. I think Snake Eyes can, at the very least stalemate Daredevil in hand to hand.

Storm Shadow is not all that far behind Snake Eyes in skill, just as Elektra is not all that far behind Daredevil. This is very even as well.

I think Solid can actually out shoot, out tactic, and out gear Bullseye here. His key is using cover properly, which as an above highly trained soldier I think he'll have no problem doing.

Shredder vs Kingpin is interesting, Shredder is incredibly well trained an skilled. Kingpin, despite his girth, is quite agile as well, and very powerful.

I think it comes down to, in my particular breakdown, that Solid Snake can turn the tide fastest. Once he takes down Bullseye, he can help double team any of the others. From there, the numbers keep adding up. Not to mention, all fighters are in character. The IDW may not all be heroes, but they are all very well disciplined and would put aside differences to achieve victory in the face of a greater threat. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows relationship alone is proof positive of that. Plus, other than Eyes and Shadow, they all come from different titles and have no pre-existing conceptions of each other. The Daredevil team, however, know each other and may be less willing to put aside differences. This would eventually lead to a break down. As Kingpin, why should I keep fighting honorably if I walk away and let Daredevil, one of my greatest adversaries, get taken down?

IDW wins, all tough rounds, but I give them 7/10.

#24 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

In a hypothetical fight you can't just assume bullseye and king pin are going to just say " screw those guys" for purpose of the fight they are united.

#25 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

@bane_of_sith:

Others have used similar arguments in threads where combatants are in character. They may not outright leave, but that doesn't mean their teamwork will be the best. In which case I think IDW will have better teamwork.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

None of that is standard! Snake has to find things like missiles in-game, he's rarely sent into missions with them on hand.

BS. Standard Gear is what they use Consistently. As far the Game and Comics go, that is Consistently what he use for gear.

After all Electra Standard Sais is nothing she was born with. sometimes she uses Swords more so. So what is Standard then?

C'mon now.....

Snake can solo with his railgun, stealth camo, and infinite ammo (canon btw). Snake's dodged mach 7 fire, fought head to head with 100 tonners like Grey Fox, and is just overall too fast and too good to lose to anyone here 1v1. Bullseye would get the closest. Snake tips the scales IMO since Snake Eyes and Stormshadow are no slouches either.

This is true to, however I was using more MGS 2 Solid Snake, so any gear from MGS4 would not be used.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I consider standard gear what a character regularly carries on them. Elektra does sometimes have swords as opposed to her sais but in 90% of her showings she uses sais to my knowledge. If snake really is starting off missions without all that gear its not really standard.

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I consider standard gear what a character regularly carries on them. Elektra does sometimes have swords as opposed to her sais but in 90% of her showings she uses sais to my knowledge. If snake really is starting off missions without all that gear its not really standard.

OK then what he starts his Missions with is....

Metal Gear: Cigs.

Metal Gear 2: Cigs.

MGS1: Solition Radar, Nanites, Codec.

So right there by your definition Standard Gear for Snake is only his Suit. Thats ****ing stupid from a common sense view when he uses GUNS and WEAPONS 90% of his showings in the Comics and Game :/ How is H2H standard again? It stupid thinking. He does get in the first level from a cargo truck is Silence Socom, M-9 Tranq, and Grenades. Makes more sense.

MGS2 Tanker: M-9 Tranq, Stealth Suit, Solition Radar, Nanites, Codec.

He has a bit more here and he also gets the Socom with Silencer and Grenades early on.

MGS2 Big Shell: Snake shows up with Grenades, M-4 with 203 attached, Solition Radar, Nanites, Codec.

MGS4: AK-47, Octo Camo, Solition Radar, Knife, Nanites, Codec.

In the opening of the First Act he gets the Solid Eye, 1911 with Silencer, and M-9 with Silencer as well.

So this whole BS standard of "He start with his hands" is foolish.

#29 Edited by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Lots of characters start with less then you listed for snake. Hell daredevil handles all the stuff he does with billy clubs....No fancy guns. I suppose you can consider some of the starting guns he uses in certain games standard gear.

This is just my opinion. It doesn't really matter as you are the OP so you dictate what weapons snake has.

#30 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Lots of characters start with less then you listed for snake. Hell daredevil handles all the stuff he does with billy clubs....No fancy guns. I suppose you can consider some of the starting guns he uses in certain games standard gear.

This is just my opinion. It doesn't really matter as you are the OP so you dictate what weapons snake has.

Standard gear then to be fair.

Socom, Frag Grenades, M-4 with 203, M-9 Tranq, Stealth Suit, Solition Radar, Nanites, and Codec.

Standard from what he has started with in both Comics/Games :)

#31 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: That makes things more fair. Still leaning towards IDW though.

#32 Posted by OverLordArhas (7670 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz at Daredevil copying spidey

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Well that's because Daredevil is primarily a hand to hand fighter, that's his main schtick, his greatest asset and the thing he relies upon most. For Snake on the other hand, CQC is a last resort. Just because he doesn't usually go into his missions with gear, doesn't mean it isn't standard. The things I listed (Sneaking Suit, SOCOM, Rations, Soliton Radar, and Smokes) are things that he has had access to, in quite literally every single game. Thus it is "standard".

Take Punisher for example. He doesn't have a set of standard gear since every mission requires a different approach. So do we consider his basic setup just a pair of fists? Heck no!

With this in mind, we can definitely add stinger missiles to Snake's standard gear since it is pretty much a Metal Gear signature.

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Well that's because Daredevil is primarily a hand to hand fighter, that's his main schtick, his greatest asset and the thing he relies upon most. For Snake on the other hand, CQC is a last resort. Just because he doesn't usually go into his missions with gear, doesn't mean it isn't standard. The things I listed (Sneaking Suit, SOCOM, Rations, Soliton Radar, and Smokes) are things that he has had access to, in quite literally every single game. Thus it is "standard".

Take Punisher for example. He doesn't have a set of standard gear since every mission requires a different approach. So do we consider his basic setup just a pair of fists? Heck no!

With this in mind, we can definitely add stinger missiles to Snake's standard gear since it is pretty much a Metal Gear signature.

That is what I was saying!!!!!!!!

#36 Edited by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil beat an armored wakanda warrior wearing a suit capable of jet flight and the strength to rip apart tanks,,he finished him and still stalemated tchalla, he's also had experience with super soldiers when he beat Nuke,,stealth suit means nothing when your being hunted by a guy that could here you blink, plus daredevil in a bullet timer and I've never seen snake move faster than speeding bullets,

Snake has bullet timed from Revolver Ocelot, Meryl, Olga Gurlukovich, and even hypersonic a Rail Gun blast from Crying Wolf in his old age. He has singlehandedly taken down a Hind D attack helicopter, dodging chain guns and missiles from an expert pilot of Liquid Snake's caliber, and his entire career revolves around destroying Metal Gears. To say Solid Snake can't dodge bullets is... ridiculous. As is saying Daredevil can oneshot anyone here because he oneshotted Hyde... come on now you've gotta be joking.

#37 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I was mainly just going with the gear you told me was standard. I thought you said Snake never has guns at the start of games? Realizing snake does start some games with guns I did say you can consider those guns standard gear.

As for punisher honestly people need to state what gun/weapons he is carrying. All though he actually has been stated in Ruckas run to carry a pistol (I forget which pistol) so I guess you can consider that standard gear for him.

#38 Posted by Angryprune (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Make a 40k poster battle

•Lucius, Typhus, Ahriman, Kharn

•Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch

Etc

#39 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

I was mainly just going with the gear you told me was standard. I thought you said Snake never has guns at the start of games? Realizing snake does start some games with guns I did say you can consider those guns standard gear.

As for punisher honestly people need to state what gun/weapons he is carrying. All though he actually has been stated in Ruckas run to carry a pistol (I forget which pistol) so I guess you can consider that standard gear for him.

He boarded the Tanker with a Tranq gun and started MGS4 with an AK. Other than that, he's never been sent on a mission with gear. However, that is not the definition of "standard". The things I listed are trademarks, signatures of Solid Snake, so if we're talking "standard gear" ala general, average, what Snake commonly uses, then the bit I listed is it.

Since he uses so many gadgets though, some being unique to a single game only, than OPs should just list his gear too.

#40 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He started the Big Shell in comics with Navy Seal Gear. He also Started the Tanker with Stealth camo before he over used it from prior missions.

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#43 Edited by Maverix (5 posts) - - Show Bio

You really need to replay the games, Fortune's rail gun had a 10 megajoule power output, a 20lb average round would be going mach 2 at the very best, possibly slower because Shadow Moses was freezing cold and projectiles travel slower in colder air.

Gray Fox wanted to die in his fight with Snake, it was also confirmed in MG Revengance that Fox's suit was malfunctioning, if Fox wanted to he could killed Snake easily or at least lobbed his hand off like he did to Ocelot.

Yeah remember Ocelot? The guy who beat the piss out of Snake in MGS4 and the only way Snake could fight evenly with him was with Ocelot dying of Fox Die...Snake couldn't even beat Liquid without Fox Die either...

Snake is by far the most overrated video game character ever, he couldnt' break a pair of hand cuffs and at the very best he's a weaker, less impressive version of the Punisher.

Anyone here could murder him badly in hand to hand

#44 Posted by dondave (35990 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin solos. He beat up Zeus :D

#45 Posted by DarkRaiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

@maverix said:

@darkraiden said:

You really need to replay the games, Fortune's rail gun had a 10 megajoule power output, a 20lb average round would be going mach 2 at the very best, possibly slower because Shadow Moses was freezing cold and projectiles travel slower in colder air.

Gray Fox wanted to die in his fight with Snake, it was also confirmed in MG Revengance that Fox's suit was malfunctioning, if Fox wanted to he could killed Snake easily or at least lobbed his hand off like he did to Ocelot.

Yeah remember Ocelot? The guy who beat the piss out of Snake in MGS4 and the only way Snake could fight evenly with him was with Ocelot dying of Fox Die...Snake couldn't even beat Liquid without Fox Die either...

Snake is by far the most overrated video game character ever, he couldnt' break a pair of hand cuffs and at the very best he's a weaker, less impressive version of the Punisher.

Not talking about Fortune's Railgun. It's Crying Wolf's Railgun.

What does Ocelot (Who Snake has beaten 3+ times now) have to do with Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye, or Kingpin?

Snake easily solos, as said before.

#46 Edited by Maverix (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@maverix said:

@darkraiden said:

What does Ocelot (Who Snake has beaten 3+ times now) have to do with Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye, or Kingpin?

Crying Wolf's rail gun was based off of Fortune's rail gun, they even got the technology from Vamp, the only difference is that Crying Wolf's rail gun doesn't have the glitches or technical errors that Fortune's did.

What does Ocelot have to do...considering how badly Ocelot beat the piss out of Snake really shows how bad Snake is in hand to hand combat.

Snake has never beaten Ocelot 3 times, their first fight was interrupted by Gray Fox who lobbed Ocelot's arm off, the second time they fought was by the Volta where Ocelot destroyed Snake in hand to hand, the third time was on top of Outer Haven were Ocelot was dying from Fox Die.

The only reason Snake could fight evenly with Ocelot was because Ocelot was dying from Fox Die, without it Ocelot wrecks Snake badly.

Snake solos as said before? You're wrong once again, anyone here would dismantle Snake faster than Ocelot did.

Come back when you get some facts son.

#47 Edited by DarkRaiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

@maverix said:

@darkraiden said:

@maverix said:

@darkraiden said:

Crying Wolf's rail gun was based off of Fortune's rail gun, they even got the technology from Vamp, the only difference is that Crying Wolf's rail gun doesn't have the glitches or technical errors that Fortune's did.

What does Ocelot have to do...considering how badly Ocelot beat the piss out of Snake really shows how bad Snake is in hand to hand combat.

Snake has never beaten Ocelot 3 times, their first fight was interrupted by Gray Fox who lobbed Ocelot's arm off, the second time they fought was by the Volta where Ocelot destroyed Snake in hand to hand, the third time was on top of Outer Haven were Ocelot was dying from Fox Die.

The only reason Snake could fight evenly with Ocelot was because Ocelot was dying from Fox Die, without it Ocelot wrecks Snake badly.

Snake solos as said before? You're wrong once again, anyone here would dismantle Snake faster than Ocelot did.

Come back when you get some facts son.

Snake clearly beat Ocelot the first time, second time was in MGS2 I thought, in MGS4 was on top of Outer Haven where...Foxdie has never proven to do anyting to you physically. Snake has beaten Ocelot more than Ocelot has beaten him.

Snake still dodged a Mach 7 Railgun and various bullets (sniper rounds, handguns) after they've been fired. Also tanked missiles blowing up in close proximity and a tank shell. Snake stomps everybody, as said before.

#48 Edited by Wanderingoffinto (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Snake never fought Ocelot in MGS2, And yes Fox Die did prove to do plenty physically, that's why Ocelot was out of breath and guess what? he died of a heart attack that was caused by Fox Die.

Snake vs Ocelot MGS 1 = Draw because Gray Fox stopped the fight

Snake vs Ocelot Act 3 = Ocelot thrashes Snake in hand to hand

Snake vs Ocelot Outer Haven = Snake BARELY wins because of Fox Die. Snake needed Fox Die to kill Liquid also

Here's some advice, go play the actual games because you know nothing about this series.

Snake still dodged a mach 7 rail gun? No he didn't, I've already proven that it was mach 2, I have facts, you just keep saying mach 7 over and over without any evidence.

Snake has never dodged various bullets and hand guns after they were shot either.

Snake gets stomped worse than Ocelot stomp him.

You just continue to say random sh*t like mach 7 and have no evidence and you know nothing about Metal Gear Solid in the first place, I'm not going to waste anymore time here, you've clearly lost this argument and are delusional beyond the point of return, have a nice day, or not...

#49 Posted by DarkRaiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Snake never fought Ocelot in MGS2, And yes Fox Die did prove to do plenty physically, that's why Ocelot was out of breath and guess what? he died of a heart attack that was caused by Fox Die.

Snake vs Ocelot MGS 1 = Draw because Gray Fox stopped the fight

Snake vs Ocelot Act 3 = Ocelot thrashes Snake in hand to hand

Snake vs Ocelot Outer Haven = Snake BARELY wins because of Fox Die. Snake needed Fox Die to kill Liquid also

Here's some advice, go play the actual games because you know nothing about this series.

Snake still dodged a mach 7 rail gun? No he didn't, I've already proven that it was mach 2, I have facts, you just keep saying mach 7 over and over without any evidence.

Snake has never dodged various bullets and hand guns after they were shot either.

Snake gets stomped worse than Ocelot stomp him.

You just continue to say random sh*t like mach 7 and have no evidence and you know nothing about Metal Gear Solid in the first place, I'm not going to waste anymore time here, you've clearly lost this argument and are delusional beyond the point of return, have a nice day, or not...

So, according to you, Snake and Ocelot is 1-1-1. Huh. Yeah ok. And the Railgun was mach 7 till you actually PROVE different. Not just say some stuff. I say mach 7 cause current navy railgun is mach 7 and MGS4 is the future.