Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By saiyan_earthling

If Green Arrow can keep his distance far away from Daredevil, then he can win. However, with Daredevil being able to deflect even bullets due to his enhanced senses, he'll able to close the distance in a short time before he can KO GA.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

DD.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Achilles.

DD

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By longbowhunter

I say Daredevil. Ollie would give it the old college try though.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By The Average Bear
Daredevil
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tesseract

DD but not easy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger

DD. He's a better martial artist and his enhanced senses will help him deflect and avoid GA's arrows. DD FTW here.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By spidey 15
@Tesseract said:
" DD but not easy. "
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
It depends on the equipment, and the versions used. Current Daredevil could do it beyond easily.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: Since there is prep, i think it won't be so easy. Or am i mistaken. 
=]
kingJustin1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kingJustin1993

lol i honestly think GA could win this i mean with all the different types of arrows he has, he has got to have a silent on,or a net. and the fact that GA has been in huge battles with ppl that have superpowers he is like a less armord batman
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Since there is prep, i think it won't be so easy. Or am i mistaken. =] "
It depends on the level of preparation, and the additional equipment at hand, if any. Which is what I stated in my previous post.

I am also hardpressed to believe that the same Daredevil who defeated Iron Fist and Shang-Chi at the same time would have significant problems with Green Arrow, unless location and equipment are extremely favourable for him, and Daredevil is completely unaware of Ollie's abilities.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Since there is prep, i think it won't be so easy. Or am i mistaken. =] "
It depends on the level of preparation, and the additional equipment at hand, if any. Which is what I stated in my previous post.

I am also hardpressed to believe that the same Daredevil who defeated Iron Fist and Shang-Chi at the same time would have significant problems with Green Arrow, unless location and equipment are extremely favourable for him, and Daredevil is completely unaware of Ollie's abilities.
"
What were the circumstances for that fight?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"
What were the circumstances for that fight? "
There were no specific circumstances. They (Iron Fist, Shang, Luke Cage, and Spider-Man) entered Shadowland and after some talk, Daredevil, in his current, twisted mindset was convinced that they were involved in an underground riot (originally caused by Ghost Rider) in his prison, so he ordered his ninjas to attack him, while he personally engaged Iron Fist and Shang-Chi, displaying vastly enhanced physical abilities, which, as was later revealed, originated from the demonic beast of the Hand, quickly defeating Shang-Chi and to the point where he was literally at the brink of delivering a killing stroke to a stunned Iron Fist, before Spider-Man appeared and saved him.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_:  

I'm not aware of DD's fight against Iron Fist and Shang but i'm pretty sure that in h2h, DD won't have any problems with him. 

I agree with you that it depends on how much prep they have and if they have enough prep, then i believe Ollie will be able to give some trouble to DD because IMO he would be more effective with his prep time( correct me if i'm wrong on that ). 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"
What were the circumstances for that fight? "
There were no specific circumstances. They (Iron Fist, Shang, Luke Cage, and Spider-Man) entered Shadowland and after some talk, Daredevil, in his current, twisted mindset was convinced that they were involved in an underground riot (originally caused by Ghost Rider) in his prison, so he ordered his ninjas to attack him, while he personally engaged Iron Fist and Shang-Chi, displaying vastly enhanced physical abilities, which, as was later revealed, originated from the demonic beast of the Hand, quickly defeating Shang-Chi and to the point where he was literally at the brink of delivering a killing stroke to a stunned Iron Fist, before Spider-Man appeared and saved him. "
That's very interesting. 
Thanks for the info! 
=]
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral:
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15:No problem.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Morpheus_: So the Beast enhanced all of Daredevil's abilities that much? Looks pretty sick.  
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_: So the Beast enhanced all of Daredevil's abilities that much? Looks pretty sick.   "
Indeed. He still retains his skill, but his faculties are greatly compromised, and his enhanced senses seem a bit numb (he was unable to detect Moon Knight who was prying on him at a later point, even though that could be attributed to PIS, and under regular circumstances he should have known that the Avengers were not lying based on their heartbeat).
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: What happened in the end of the battle if i may ask? 
=]
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Morpheus_ said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_: So the Beast enhanced all of Daredevil's abilities that much? Looks pretty sick.   "
Indeed. He still retains his skill, but his faculties are greatly compromised, and his enhanced senses seem a bit numb (he was unable to detect Moon Knight who was prying on him at a later point, even though that could be attributed to PIS, and under regular circumstances he should have known that the Avengers were not lying based on their heartbeat). "
The Beast is supposed to be a demon, so possession may involve Daredevil losing the more deductive aspects of his powers. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: What happened in the end of the battle if i may ask? =] "
The Punisher appeared and helped the Avengers escape.

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Indeed. He still retains his skill, but his faculties are greatly compromised, and his enhanced senses seem a bit numb (he was unable to detect Moon Knight who was prying on him at a later point, even though that could be attributed to PIS, and under regular circumstances he should have known that the Avengers were not lying based on their heartbeat). "
The Beast is supposed to be a demon, so possession may involve Daredevil losing the more deductive aspects of his powers.  "
An accurate observation.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers