#1 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins? Now for me this is a hard one and Im sad to say that Deathstroke just might win but I still have to go with DD.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Daredevil, but I dont think he has a shot against Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

as much as i want daredevil to win, deathstroke wins, deathstroke can get his azz beat but not by daredevil.

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#5 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Deathstroke. He did take on an ass of JLAers during the identity crisis thing. I don't think DD could take on Flash, GL, Hawkman, etc. all at the same time and hold out the way 'stroke did.

#6 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke Sadly

#7 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

In broad daylight and out in the open, I'd give the win to Deathstroke.  However, it all depends on the environment.  Daredevil, probably more than any other hero, uses his environment to his advantage.  His radar sense gives him an edge in pitch-black spaces, or areas covered in fog or smoke.  The environment is what really comes into play.  Depending on the environment, that would determine the winner.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke could beat two Daredevils.

No environment would allow Daredevil to win.  Slade has plenty of enhanced senses as well and even a pitch black area would only slightly hinder him as he beats Daredevil down.

Curbstomp.

#10 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant...take any deathstroke thing seriously......
HAAHH

deathstroke
...BWBWBWHAHAHALLELELA

anyyyyyyyyyways

Deathstrokewins(kekkeke)

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#12 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

they are better greater fighter that can defeat deathstroke however daredevil is not one of them  deathstroke wins this match.

#13 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke