#1 Posted by TheBournePoster (639 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a fight till KO or till death?

Till K.O., I'd say DD takes it. It's going to be a hard fight though.

Till death? Deadpool would take it since there's no way DD could actually keep Deadpool down forever.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15024 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead pool wins

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37719 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro They just fought today, Vance. Wondering what your opinion on it was? Or even in general who do you think would win.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Nefarious (19774 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP has a winner in mind. Not good.

Daredevil wins. But, these two have fought before.

#6 Posted by TheBournePoster (639 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@vance_astro They just fought today, Vance. Wondering what your opinion on it was? Or even in general who do you think would win.

Marvel needs to make it clear what actually hurts Deadpool because I don't have a clue. I've read quite a bit of Deadpool and as far as I can tell it takes more than Daredevil can dish out to KO him or put him down. You basically have to be Spider-Man or someone superhuman to knock him out just based on what's been shown consistently, I don't know if Daredevil is capable of knocking Deadpool out, in which case I think he loses by default.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37719 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: They just fought today in Deadpool 11 (spoilers if you don't care on the outcome)

and Daredevil managed to tie him up fine And Wade only got loose by how DD tied him and he broke his hand to get free. So I was just curious as to what you thought on it if you read it.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@vance_astro: They just fought today in Deadpool 11 (spoilers if you don't care on the outcome)

and Daredevil managed to tie him up fine And Wade only got loose by how DD tied him and he broke his hand to get free. So I was just curious as to what you thought on it if you read it.

I will probably read this eventually but since I find Deadpool to be a worthless character, it will probably be quite a while before I do so thanks for giving me the rundown. I was thinking of a strategy like this when fighting Deadpool but I don't see that working multiple times. Maybe Daredevil pulls it off once. Wade is a decent fighter and can adjust according to the style of his opponent.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Nefarious (19774 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by PastePotPete (363 posts) - - Show Bio

the OP didnt mention anything about morals or bloodlust so im going to say dp wins bc daredevil is 50/50 with battling the punisher and punisher who always is bloodlusted was losing to dp

#12 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has to many weapons(I think over 8,900,000,800,000,600,000) for daredevil to keep up.

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

If DD goes all out I think he could score a knock out,,daredevil holds back alot fighting certain characters like punisher..with his knowledge of bone breaking and nerve strikes and his enhanced senses he should drop punisher handily.

#14 Posted by dondave (36582 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#15 Posted by KenLeo101 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter Deadpool