Daredevil vs Cassandra Cain

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By jasraj
Cass wins a normal DD, but it isn't a stomp, it'll be a good fight, but i think DD could take Shiva
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By batman_is_god

DD has got this. I say so because of radar sense. 

People say characters are over rated (Batman, Superman) then over rate other characters (Zoom, Cassandra Cain). 

Just because they are less known does not mean they are better.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By spidey 15
@Gremlin From Kremlin:  
So if i know a weak point of a super human without having the proper strength, that means that i could break it as well? Ridiculous. 
DD shattered brick walls? So did Cassandra more than once 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
DD used his tactical intellect because he knew that task was a lot better fighter. He does not k now that Cassie is though. Cap is irrelevant here. If he didn't use his tactics, it's his fault. 
Because Cassie has superior skill feats to both DD and Elektra. Elektra should not even been mentioned here. 
No, cassie is not physically superior to Shiva. 
And what prevents Cass from seeing him? 
She can see bullets in slow motion and somehow she won't be able to see DD? 
=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By FinalStar86
@jasraj said:

" Cass wins a normal DD, but it isn't a stomp, it'll be a good fight, but i think DD could take Shiva "

Shiva would beat Daredevils ass

@batman_is_god said:
" DD has got this. I say so because of radar sense.  People say characters are over rated (Batman, Superman) then over rate other characters (Zoom, Cassandra Cain).  Just because they are less known does not mean they are better. "

His radar sense doesn't help him against someone who's more skilled and physically superior to him.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#105  Edited By Dark King

Quartz is only stronger then Steel the same way Glass is. yes, the  matrix is superior but it is not stronger overall pound for pound... it is just better at absorbing certain lvl of stress which is why it is used in certain things due to it's ability to absorb certain damage.

Casandra's quartz feat is impressive but it is not the same onor would the result be the same  if she tried it with a wall of steel of same size and weight.

also if we wanna use such a feat as a sign of how superior her strength is DD has bend and twisted Iron prison bars with his bare hands... he has used his radar and sense of touch to exploit weaknesses and simulate superhuman strength as well even to the point of shattering Diamond form of Absorbing Man using nothing but a pistol handle...

DD could just as easily shatter or crush her skull if he had a mind to as easily as others like to claim she can do.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Fire Star

CC takes it. DD looses.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jasraj
@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

" Cass wins a normal DD, but it isn't a stomp, it'll be a good fight, but i think DD could take Shiva "

@batman_is_god said:
" DD has got this. I say so because of radar sense.  People say characters are over rated (Batman, Superman) then over rate other characters (Zoom, Cassandra Cain).  Just because they are less known does not mean they are better. "
His radar sense doesn't help him against someone who's more skilled and physically superior to him. "

Nah i think DD has Shiva, but Cass takes DD after a good fight, but i would like to see Cass fight Shadowland DD =]
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Dark King

shadowland DD would murder her...

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jasraj

Shiva isn't that great, i remember making a Blade vs Shiva thread and Blade took the majority

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

@batman_is_god said:
His radar sense doesn't help him against someone who's more skilled and physically superior to him. "

Nah i think DD has Shiva, but Cass takes DD after a good fight, but i would like to see Cass fight Shadowland DD =] "

No, Shiva destroys DD. Easily. Shiva is on par with Cassandra, they both take DD.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

@batman_is_god said:

Nah i think DD has Shiva, but Cass takes DD after a good fight, but i would like to see Cass fight Shadowland DD =] "
No, Shiva destroys DD. Easily. Shiva is on par with Cassandra, they both take DD. "

No, DD beats Shiva, Cass is superior to Shiva anyway, but Cass beats DD after a good fight, it is by no means a stomp, and i hope you wern't referring to Shadowland DD
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Dark King

this is pure circular logic the entire argument is based on shiva and the assumption she is the superior of all the MA'ers when modern history of fighting other characters doesnt put her that far above anyone else..

shiva is nothing but a measuring stick with no real feats of her own.. how many feats with legitimate fighters make her that superior?

how many established villains and heroes has she fought in MA...

batman
nightwing
Robin
Cass
huntress
Slade

let's be honest her MA skills are not the lvl a lot of ppl want to make here.

Cass fighting Shiva doesnt prove that she is better then DD and shiva is superior to DD all it does prove is they are all in the same MA class nothing more nothing less after that all we have left is MA feats on panel to base our opinions and even then......... it can be argued as PIS/CIS..etc etc

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"shadowland DD would murder her..."

lmao, yep, easily, he easily destroyed Ghost Rider, took on Spider-Man, Elektra, Wolverine etc....i actually made a Shadowland DD vs Cass thread and it got locked beacause it was spite angainst Cass, however i think normal DD loses after a very good fight
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @spidey 15: How is she physically better? What feats does she have that would surpass flipping a limo, which weighs about 6 tons? What makes her stronger than using a 400 pounds weight as a staff? He is stronger than her. Skill - yes, Cassandra has an edge, but Daredevil has beaten Taskmaster and Elektra. She has nothing to prevent the unexpected attack, while Daredevil does. "
Breaking the skull of a super human with only ONE strike is really enough to show superiority. He has beaten taskmaster due to tactical intellect, not skill. Elektra is not more skilled than Cassandra either. Also Cassie has beaten Shiva. OK, can you tell me what would be the unexpected in a fight were both can see each other? =] "
@spidey 15: Breaking the skull of a superhuman would only indicate that she can sense weak points... Daredevil had effortlessly shattered brick walls. Why can't he use his tactical intellect on Cassandra? Taskmaster has beaten Captain America and Hawkeye at the same time, I believe and Cap is one of the greatest tacticians in Marvel. Why isn't Elektra more skilled than Cassandra. She beat Taskmaster as well, if I remember correctly. Now, maybe Cassandra has beaten Lady Shiva, because she is physically superior?  The fact that Cassandra might not see him. If the fight is in a big city, Daredevil is the better one to use surroundings in his favor. "
Not really, she could of actually killed a meta human but Batman told her to hold back just enough to KO him.  Nothing about a weak point.  Cass also kicked right through 3 inches of quartz which is harder then steel.  She's the physically superior of the two  Elektra isn't more skilled then Batgirl because she lacks the showings, she can't even beat Bullseye in a serious fight.  She beat Taskmaster because Tasky is one of the biggest street level jobbers in Marvel, Deadpool and Daredevil have both beaten him.   Also Taskmaster actually beat Elektra earlier and she only won the second time because she figured out how his abilities work. There is nothing to suggest Cass is physically superior to Shiva, both of them were trading blows back and forward and she ended up grabbing Shiva and breaking her neck.  "
@FinalStar86: So, now Cassandra is physically stronger than Batman AND Daredevil? O_o
This doesn't really make any sense, but okay. 
Elektra can easily beat Bullseye, Bullseye had lost against the American Eagle, he is not nearly as skilled.
The reason Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster is because he can't copy Deadpool's movements. 
If Tasky only wanted to beat him, he'd do it easily, since Deadpool had lost to Cat - master of only one martial art.
Also, I don't see how beating Shiva is a feat here. Yes, she is stated at the deadliest assassin on Earth and the most skilled fighter in DC Universe (other than Karate Kid).
Shiva had even lost to Tim Drake before and he is not half as skilled as Daredevil. She had also lost to Batman and he is not as skilled as Cassandra, is he?
Even Huntress tagged Shiva a couple times. Sandra's skill greatly fluctuates from time to time.

But now I agree - Cassandra wins, after a good fight.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

@batman_is_god said:

No, Shiva destroys DD. Easily. Shiva is on par with Cassandra, they both take DD. "

No, DD beats Shiva, Cass is superior to Shiva anyway, but Cass beats DD after a good fight, it is by no means a stomp, and i hope you wern't referring to Shadowland DD "

And so you know anything about Shiva ? I'll say no and won't fight with you because if you did you'd know she would beat DD.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jasraj
Cass is by no means at all stronger than Batman, and IMO DD is stronger than Cass
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jasraj said:
No, DD beats Shiva, Cass is superior to Shiva anyway, but Cass beats DD after a good fight, it is by no means a stomp, and i hope you wern't referring to Shadowland DD "
I can't begin to imagine what makes you think Regular Daredevil can beat Lady Shiva. 

@jasraj said:
Shiva isn't that great, i remember making a Blade vs Shiva thread and Blade took the majority
Blade is physically superior to her by a pretty big margin so if people voted for him..that's why.DD probably wouldn't beat him either.Also Shiva IS THAT GREAT. 

@Dark King said:
" shadowland DD would murder her... "
Without a question. 

@FinalStar86 said:
@batman_is_god said:
FACT +1 

@Dark King said:
 DD could just as easily shatter or crush her skull if he had a mind to as easily as others like to claim she can do. "
Agreed.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By jasraj
His radar sense will help him counter attack all of Cass's attacks
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

@batman_is_god said:

And so you know anything about Shiva ? I'll say no and won't fight with you because if you did you'd know she would beat DD. "

Yes, i know who siva is, DC's best assassain, Tim poisoned her, Huntress beat her etc i know who she is, but now i cant have an opinion, debate this in the DD vs Shiva thread
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj:
Huntress didn't beat her. You can stop right there if you are trying to show your lack of knowledge.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj: Huntress didn't beat her. You can stop right there if you are trying to show your lack of knowledge. "

I know it was CIS or something, anyway, i agree, Shiva beats DD, she has that leapord blow thing, i lack knowledge when it comes to Shiva or Cass, yeah i agree =]
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj:
PIS or not she didn't beat her anyways...
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj: PIS or not she didn't beat her anyways... "

Ok =]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By FinalStar86
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @spidey 15: How is she physically better? What feats does she have that would surpass flipping a limo, which weighs about 6 tons? What makes her stronger than using a 400 pounds weight as a staff? He is stronger than her. Skill - yes, Cassandra has an edge, but Daredevil has beaten Taskmaster and Elektra. She has nothing to prevent the unexpected attack, while Daredevil does. "
Breaking the skull of a super human with only ONE strike is really enough to show superiority. He has beaten taskmaster due to tactical intellect, not skill. Elektra is not more skilled than Cassandra either. Also Cassie has beaten Shiva. OK, can you tell me what would be the unexpected in a fight were both can see each other? =] "
@spidey 15: Breaking the skull of a superhuman would only indicate that she can sense weak points... Daredevil had effortlessly shattered brick walls. Why can't he use his tactical intellect on Cassandra? Taskmaster has beaten Captain America and Hawkeye at the same time, I believe and Cap is one of the greatest tacticians in Marvel. Why isn't Elektra more skilled than Cassandra. She beat Taskmaster as well, if I remember correctly. Now, maybe Cassandra has beaten Lady Shiva, because she is physically superior?  The fact that Cassandra might not see him. If the fight is in a big city, Daredevil is the better one to use surroundings in his favor. "
Not really, she could of actually killed a meta human but Batman told her to hold back just enough to KO him.  Nothing about a weak point.  Cass also kicked right through 3 inches of quartz which is harder then steel.  She's the physically superior of the two  Elektra isn't more skilled then Batgirl because she lacks the showings, she can't even beat Bullseye in a serious fight.  She beat Taskmaster because Tasky is one of the biggest street level jobbers in Marvel, Deadpool and Daredevil have both beaten him.   Also Taskmaster actually beat Elektra earlier and she only won the second time because she figured out how his abilities work. There is nothing to suggest Cass is physically superior to Shiva, both of them were trading blows back and forward and she ended up grabbing Shiva and breaking her neck.  "
@FinalStar86: So, now Cassandra is physically stronger than Batman AND Daredevil? O_o This doesn't really make any sense, but okay.  Elektra can easily beat Bullseye, Bullseye had lost against the American Eagle, he is not nearly as skilled. The reason Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster is because he can't copy Deadpool's movements.  If Tasky only wanted to beat him, he'd do it easily, since Deadpool had lost to Cat - master of only one martial art. Also, I don't see how beating Shiva is a feat here. Yes, she is stated at the deadliest assassin on Earth and the most skilled fighter in DC Universe (other than Karate Kid). Shiva had even lost to Tim Drake before and he is not half as skilled as Daredevil. She had also lost to Batman and he is not as skilled as Cassandra, is he? Even Huntress tagged Shiva a couple times. Sandra's skill greatly fluctuates from time to time.  But now I agree - Cassandra wins, after a good fight. "
Daredevil isn't on Batmans level physically either, Batman is peak human, Daredevil isn't except for possibly his agility, his senses are superhuman.
If Elektra can easily beat Bullseye, then why hasn't she?  He killed her, then the second they fought in her first series, he was kicking the crap out of her until he had a mental breakdown, and in Dark Reign he was practically toying with her [throwing his sniper rifle away, barely throwing any hits, taunting her]

Other fighters have beaten Tasky before, and Cat could probably beat him also.   Shiva lost to Tim Drake because Drake poisoned her, other then that they had a few sparring sessions where Shiva took it easy on her.  

Batman has never been able to beat her in a fair fight, the only time he won was when his side kick helped him. 
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#125  Edited By daredevil21134

I'm suprised people on this site don't say Shiva and Cassie Cain can beat Shadowland  DD,,,because they seem to be able to beat everybody else
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#126  Edited By Stronger

Daredevil takes this

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#127  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@daredevil21134 said:

I'm suprised people on this site don't say Shiva and Cassie Cain can beat Shadowland DD,,,because they seem to be able to beat everybody else

They're 2 extremely well respected and skilled DC street level hand-to-hand combatants, that's why.

Shadowland Daredevil is superhuman and proved immune to physical attacks. There are plenty of unfounded opinions on this site, but the notion that a very skilled h2h combatant with no other abilities could do anything more than annoy Shadowland DD is just silly.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By daredevil21134

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I'm suprised people on this site don't say Shiva and Cassie Cain can beat Shadowland DD,,,because they seem to be able to beat everybody else

They're 2 extremely well respected and skilled DC street level hand-to-hand combatants, that's why.

Shadowland Daredevil is superhuman and proved immune to physical attacks. There are plenty of unfounded opinions on this site, but the notion that a very skilled h2h combatant with no other abilities could do anything more than annoy Shadowland DD is just silly.

Yeah and 9 times out of 10 they always when here.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Stronger said:

Daredevil takes this

Daredevil doesn't have a chance.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Dex_Starr

@daredevil21134 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

They win because instead of coming up with credible arguments against them, people simply cry "they're overrated"

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#131  Edited By Outside_85

Length would depend on Cassandra knowing how DD's sense work or not...thinks she wins regardless.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

They win because instead of coming up with credible arguments against them, people simply cry "they're overrated"

LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Cassandra takes this one, she is simply too fast and with much better training. Sure the sonar helps, but she can predict what he's going to do. She has a big advantage over him here.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Dex_Starr

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT IS LEGITIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even read Batgirl or anything on Shiva, but I hear more QQ about these 2 then actual arguments.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Hohenheim_of_light: LOL. I've read a few volumes of Batgirl and, much to my surprise, I really enjoyed it.

Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK said:

Cassandra takes this one, she is simply too fast and with much better training. Sure the sonar helps, but she can predict what he's going to do. She has a big advantage over him here.

Cassandra wins but it has nothing to do with her speed or her "move reading".
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@daredevil21134 said:

My opinion is my opinion,don't like it, don't read it.its simple

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Man Without Fear said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Cassandra wins but it has nothing to do with her speed or her "move reading".

She is faster then he is, and her move reading is an advantage she has over most people.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Dex_Starr

@daredevil21134:It is your opinion and that's fine, but your opinion is still essentially QQ'ing about Cass and Shiva being overrated instead of explaining why they are.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134:It is your opinion and that's fine, but your opinion is still essentially QQ'ing about Cass and Shiva being overrated instead of explaining why they are.

I'm not crying about anything if that's what you mean.I don't even care that much, I said it one time and your acting like I go around and I keep saying it.Again don't like it don't read it,its just my opinion.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By difficlus

CC should win here.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By moywar700

daredevil loses, sorry

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By cascadeking09

I'm actually not sure who wins.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#144  Edited By TifaLockhart

Daredevil curls 400 lbs, flipped over a limo, defeated 100 Yakuza simultaneously, and KO'd Mr. Hyde with a mailbox.

He wins.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By difficlus

@cascadeking09 said:

I'm actually not sure who wins.

go with your heart

:P

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By cascadeking09

@difficlus: Lol I don't have a heart...jk. Im going with Cassie.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By cattlebattle
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Daredevil curls 400 lbs, flipped over a limo, defeated 100 Yakuza simultaneously, and KO'd Mr. Hyde with a mailbox.

He wins.

In a normal world this should be sufficient to declare DD the winner, unfortunately in the world of Batman characters...those feats are childsplay
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TifaLockhart

@cattlebattle: Daredevil survived a hit from the Hulk.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By difficlus

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@cattlebattle: Daredevil survived a hit from the Hulk.

not something he normally does surely. Bring up the scan please...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TifaLockhart

@difficlus: You'd have to go to comixtreme and ask Dark_Sol for it. He was constantly spewing that Daredevil would beat Deathstroke.