Daredevil
Daredevil

Captain America
Captain America

Bronze Tiger
Bronze Tiger

NightWing
NightWing

Who wins this fight in an all out 4 Man Battle with every man for himself ? This fight takes place in an Abandoned Apartment Building in New York

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

probably cap but bronze tiger would put up a good fight.  the other two have no real chance of winning unless they are lucky enough to be overlooked and face each other, or surprise one of the other two, at the end.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cap

DD
Bronze Tiger
Nightwing
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Cap

Bronze Tiger

Nightwing

DD

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Cap
DD
Bronze Tiger
Nightwing
"

why dd over bt?

Static Shock said:
"Cap

Bronze Tiger

Nightwing

DD
"

why nightwing over dd?
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Queen Kong
Vance Astro said:
"Cap
DD
Bronze Tiger
Nightwing
"
I agree with this list.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ace High

Bronze Tiger would probably win. I mean he beat Batman who is stronger or as strong than everyone else on the list. So I don't see them posing much of a problem.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"Bronze Tiger would probably win. I mean he beat Batman who is stronger or as strong than everyone else on the list. So I don't see them posing much of a problem.
"
Bronze Tiger isn't beatin Cap or DD.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ace High

Well Cap and Batman are portrayed as being of very similar ability, and BT battered Batman. So why wouldn't he beat Cap? DD I am not as sure about, but I would think BT would win eventually mostly due to his strength.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
Apparition said:
"why nightwing over dd?"

I have always favored Nightwing over Daredevil.

Vance Astro said:
"Bronze Tiger isn't beatin Cap or DD."

I think BT could take them...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Apparition said:
"why nightwing over dd?"

I have always favored Nightwing over Daredevil.

Vance Astro said:
"Bronze Tiger isn't beatin Cap or DD."

I think BT could take them..."
Nightwing hasn't done as far as I know any feats on DD's level...and Bronze Tiger might and that's a big might be able to beat DD but Cap..c'mon.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Nightwing hasn't done as far as I know any feats on DD's level...and Bronze Tiger might and that's a big might be able to beat DD but Cap..c'mon."
What has Daredevil done that Nightwing can't do (besides bending steel bars, which I find outrageous, and tossing 450 lbs of weight)? The both rival each other in agility (even though Nightwing is considered peak-human). And, I don't see why Bronze Tiger couldn't take Cap. BT isn't one of the top martial artists for nothing. I think Shiva could take Cap, based on her martial arts skills. Why can't I think the same for BT?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nightwing hasn't done as far as I know any feats on DD's level...and Bronze Tiger might and that's a big might be able to beat DD but Cap..c'mon."
What has Daredevil done that Nightwing can't do (besides bending steel bars, which I find outrageous, and tossing 450 lbs of weight)? The both rival each other in agility (even though Nightwing is considered peak-human). And, I don't see why Bronze Tiger couldn't take Cap. BT isn't one of the top martial artists for nothing. I think Shiva could take Cap, based on her martial arts skills. Why can't I think the same for BT?
"
Beat Spider-man and almost beat Namor.BTW..Nightwing's agility is on par with DD's but his acrobatic skill isn't.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Beat Spider-man and almost beat Namor."

That doesn't tell me anything. And, I don't think defeating Spider-Man means anything. The same could be said for Namor, because I'm almost certain that he was dry at the time.

Nightwing defeated Killer Croc (who's strength is in the 10 ton range), Gorilla Grodd (who's superstrong), Blockbuster (who's superstrong also), and Clayface. So, what's your point?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
Nightwing's agility is on par with DD's but his acrobatic skill isn't."
His agility and acrobatic skills are peak-human. DD is on Olympic level. Go figure.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Beat Spider-man and almost beat Namor."

That doesn't tell me anything. And, I don't think defeating Spider-Man means anything. The same could be said for Namor, because I'm almost certain that he was dry at the time.

Nightwing defeated Killer Croc (who's strength is in the 10 ton range), Gorilla Grodd (who's superstrong), Blockbuster (who's superstrong also), and Clayface. So, what's your point?"
Beating Spider-Man doesn't mean anything? Beating someone that completely outclasses you doesn't mean anything? And as for Namor...he was in the water at the beginning of the fight and so was DD.

Let's exclude fights for a moment..DD's senses are on par with Wolverine and even the Spider-Sense.He has teamed up with Spider-Man on several occasions and sensed danger before Spider-Man's spider-sense went off.Nightwing even getting a hit off on DD seems almost impossible to be.He doesn't just dodge bullets..he swats them back..you know how fast you have to be for you to have time to raise your arms and swing before a bullet gets to you.His acrobatic skill has never been able be duped by anyone who has ever worn his costume..that includes Bullseye,T'Challa,and Iron Fist.Bullseye has the same level of agility,Black Panther is above him and so is Iron Fist.

If you want to talk about fights though..Grodd isn't a very good fighter,Killer Croc isn't very smart and Clayface sure as hell ain't...and Blockbuster is definately not who I would call a formidible fighter..he couldn't even take Drake...

DD has gone up against the best fighters and Marvel and either held his own or one.He has fought Wolverine 3 times and didn't lose,He fought T'Challa twice and didn't lose,He beat Iron Fist,He beat Tombstone and Matador at the same time,He beat Sabretooth who is not only stronger than him but he may be on par or a better fighter than him,He beat Beast,he beat Iron Fist,he almost killed Bullseye twice and the Kingpin,and he suprized Herc and Cap in their first meeting.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Beating Spider-Man doesn't mean anything? Beating someone that completely outclasses you doesn't mean anything? And as for Namor...he was in the water at the beginning of the fight and so was DD.

Let's exclude fights for a moment..DD's senses are on par with Wolverine and even the Spider-Sense.He has teamed up with Spider-Man on several occasions and sensed danger before Spider-Man's spider-sense went off.Nightwing even getting a hit off on DD seems almost impossible to be.He doesn't just dodge bullets..he swats them back..you know how fast you have to be for you to have time to raise your arms and swing before a bullet gets to you.

If you want to talk about fights though..Grodd isn't a very good fighter,Killer Croc isn't very smart and Clayface sure as hell ain't...and Blockbuster is definately not who I would call a formidible fighter..he couldn't even take Drake...

DD has gone up against the best fighters and Marvel and either held his own or one.He has fought Wolverine 3 times and didn't lose,He fought T'Challa twice and didn't lose,He beat Iron Fist,He beat Tombstone and Matador at the same time,He beat Sabretooth who is not only stronger than him but he may be on par or a better fighter than him,He beat Beast,he beat Iron Fist,he almost killed Bullseye twice and the Kingpin,and he suprized Herc and Cap in their first meeting.
"

It doesn't. Nightwing has defeated people that outclassed him as well, regardless of fighting skills. So, telling me who Daredevil has defeated just shows how pointless this is (And, Spider-Man has a history of being defeated by martial artists anyway). The senses are a plus, but I bet Nightwing could still tag Daredevil either way. I know Daredevil has been tagged before. Nightwing can dodge bullets himself (and has blocked superspeed punches from Owen Mercer), so telling me that Daredevil can dodge/parry bullets is pointless for the simple fact that most street level characters can do that. What I'm saying is that who someone beats doesn't mean sh!t and doesn't really have anything to do with this battle. We've been through this in past. Why does it seem new to you? I honestly don't care who Daredevil has defeated, because it's not helping your argument. Hell, Nightwing has held his own against Deathstroke plenty of times, but what does that prove? Nothing...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Beating Spider-Man doesn't mean anything? Beating someone that completely outclasses you doesn't mean anything? And as for Namor...he was in the water at the beginning of the fight and so was DD.

Let's exclude fights for a moment..DD's senses are on par with Wolverine and even the Spider-Sense.He has teamed up with Spider-Man on several occasions and sensed danger before Spider-Man's spider-sense went off.Nightwing even getting a hit off on DD seems almost impossible to be.He doesn't just dodge bullets..he swats them back..you know how fast you have to be for you to have time to raise your arms and swing before a bullet gets to you.

"

It doesn't. Nightwing has defeated people that outclassed him as well, regardless of fighting skills. So, telling me who Daredevil has defeated just shows how pointless this is (And, Spider-Man has a history of beating defeated by martial artists anyway). The senses are a plus, but I bet Nightwing could still tag Daredevil either way. I know Daredevil has been tagged before. Nightwing can dodge bullets himself (and has blocked superspeed punches from Owen Mercer), so telling me that Daredevil can dodge/parry bullets is pointless for the simple fact that most street level characters can do that. What I'm saying is that who someone beats doesn't mean sh!t and doesn't really have anything to do with this battle. We've been through this in past. Why does it seem new to you? I honestly don't care who Daredevil has defeated, because it's not helping your argument. Hell, Nightwing has held his own against Deathstroke plenty of times, but what does that prove? Nothing..."
The point was the people DD has beaten aren't comparbale to those that Nightwing has beaten but w\e lets exclude that...since you don't want to go there.What skills does Nightwing have in his arsenal that will allow him to beat Daredevil? I mentioned bullet dodging not because DD dodged bullets but because he batted them back...it's easier to run from a bullet than it is to see it coming and hit i back.It's possible that even me or you could dodge a couple of bullets.

Static Shock
said:
"Vance Astro said:
Nightwing's agility is on par with DD's but his acrobatic skill isn't."
His agility and acrobatic skills are peak-human. DD is on Olympic level. Go figure.
"
No...DD's agility is Olympic level..he's classfied as a MASTER acrobat.Peak Human characters can't even match his moves.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition
Ace High said:
"Bronze Tiger would probably win. I mean he beat Batman who is stronger or as strong than everyone else on the list. So I don't see them posing much of a problem.
"

batman is not as strong as captain america.  not even close.  and cap would beat batman in a hand to hand fight without much trouble.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"
The point was the people DD has beaten aren't comparbale to those that Nightwing has beaten but w\e lets exclude that...since you don't want to go there.What skills does Nightwing have in his arsenal that will allow him to beat Daredevil? I mentioned bullet dodging not because DD dodged bullets but because he batted them back...it's easier to run from a bullet than it is to see it coming and hit i back.

No...DD's agility is Olympic level..he's classfied as a MASTER acrobat.Peak Human characters can't even match his moves."
Yeah, and Nightwing has peak-human agility and is a master acrobat himself. He could match whatever DD can do, and probably better. He's been doing the acrobat thing since childhood. No argument there. As for what Nightwing could do to win, he's battle smart, like a lot of other street level martial artists. He's gonna find a way to hit him, or set him up to get hit. Also, his danger sense isn't 100%, so I don't see why Nightwing couldn't hit him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
The point was the people DD has beaten aren't comparbale to those that Nightwing has beaten but w\e lets exclude that...since you don't want to go there.What skills does Nightwing have in his arsenal that will allow him to beat Daredevil? I mentioned bullet dodging not because DD dodged bullets but because he batted them back...it's easier to run from a bullet than it is to see it coming and hit i back.

No...DD's agility is Olympic level..he's classfied as a MASTER acrobat.Peak Human characters can't even match his moves."
Yeah, and Nightwing has peak-human agility and is a master acrobat himself. He could match whatever DD can do, and probably better. He's been doing the acrobat thing since childhood. No argument there. As for what Nightwing could do to win, he's battle smart, like a lot of other street level martial artists. He's gonna find a way to hit him, or set him up to get hit. Also, his danger sense isn't 100%, so I don't see why Nightwing couldn't hit him. "
OMG..Ok DD's danger sense isn't 100% but it's good enough to dodge a punch.Nightwing has no heightened sense at all so what's stopping DD from beating the sh#t out of Nightwing?He's obviously stronger than Nightwing and he has heightened senses...whether he is a better fighter is debatable..but saying,he's battle smart and would find a way to hit DD is ridiculous.I could say the same exact thing.I honestly don't think Nightwing is smart as DD on any level but that's merely speculation.Now i'm not saying Nightwing totally wouldn't get a hit off because that's ridiculous..but I don't see how anything he's done or any of skills make him able to beat DD.I also don't see how the battles he's won don't count when the only person impressive Nightwing has beaten is Deathstroke...when DD has beaten people who outclass him and have the fighting skill to match.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

Yeah, and Nightwing has peak-human agility and is a master acrobat himself. He could match whatever DD can do, and probably better. He's been doing the acrobat thing since childhood. No argument there. As for what Nightwing could do to win, he's battle smart, like a lot of other street level martial artists. He's gonna find a way to hit him, or set him up to get hit. Also, his danger sense isn't 100%, so I don't see why Nightwing couldn't hit him. "
OMG..Ok DD's danger sense isn't 100% but it's good enough to dodge a punch.Nightwing has no heightened sense at all so what's stopping DD from beating the sh#t out of Nightwing?He's obviously stronger than Nightwing and he has heightened senses...whether he is a better fighter is debatable..but saying,he's battle smart and would find a way to hit DD is ridiculous.I could say the same exact thing.I honestly don't think Nightwing is smart as DD on any level but that's merely speculation.Now i'm not saying Nightwing totally wouldn't get a hit off because that's ridiculous..but I don't see how anything he's done or any of skills make him able to beat DD.I also don't see how the battles he's won don't count when the only person impressive Nightwing has beaten is Deathstroke...when DD has beaten people who outclass him and have the fighting skill to match."

ummmm about his radar sense... it's just like being able to see 360 degrees around himself.  it doesnt make him quicker or help him dodge things.  it just lets him know when someone's about to attack him.  and since it's two guys facing each other and throwing punches and kicks it wouldnt be any better than nightwing being able to look at daredevil.  dd can tell by like heartbeat and other stuff how excited or anxious the other person is and for normal people that would let him know when the other guy's gonna shoot, but that shouldnt help him any for a trained fighter like nightwing who shouldnt be getting excited or anxious during the fight.  i think dd is probably quicker and more agile and his balance is superhuman, cause of his senses, so he should be able to win, but not cause of his radar sense.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

OMG..Ok DD's danger sense isn't 100% but it's good enough to dodge a punch.Nightwing has no heightened sense at all so what's stopping DD from beating the sh#t out of Nightwing?He's obviously stronger than Nightwing and he has heightened senses...whether he is a better fighter is debatable..but saying,he's battle smart and would find a way to hit DD is ridiculous.I could say the same exact thing.I honestly don't think Nightwing is smart as DD on any level but that's merely speculation.Now i'm not saying Nightwing totally wouldn't get a hit off because that's ridiculous..but I don't see how anything he's done or any of skills make him able to beat DD.I also don't see how the battles he's won don't count when the only person impressive Nightwing has beaten is Deathstroke...when DD has beaten people who outclass him and have the fighting skill to match."

ummmm about his radar sense... it's just like being able to see 360 degrees around himself.  it doesnt make him quicker or help him dodge things.  it just lets him know when someone's about to attack him.  and since it's two guys facing each other and throwing punches and kicks it wouldnt be any better than nightwing being able to look at daredevil.  dd can tell by like heartbeat and other stuff how excited or anxious the other person is and for normal people that would let him know when the other guy's gonna shoot, but that shouldnt help him any for a trained fighter like nightwing who shouldnt be getting excited or anxious during the fight.  i think dd is probably quicker and more agile and his balance is superhuman, cause of his senses, so he should be able to win, but not cause of his radar sense."
I'm not saying his radar sense allows him to win.I think DD is an all round better fighter.My point is if DD's sense allow him to know that someone will attack him..he has a better chance of dodging it.Nightwing could be almost anywhere and DD would sense the attack.He has been able to predict when Nightcrawler would show up.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

ummmm about his radar sense... it's just like being able to see 360 degrees around himself.  it doesnt make him quicker or help him dodge things.  it just lets him know when someone's about to attack him.  and since it's two guys facing each other and throwing punches and kicks it wouldnt be any better than nightwing being able to look at daredevil.  dd can tell by like heartbeat and other stuff how excited or anxious the other person is and for normal people that would let him know when the other guy's gonna shoot, but that shouldnt help him any for a trained fighter like nightwing who shouldnt be getting excited or anxious during the fight.  i think dd is probably quicker and more agile and his balance is superhuman, cause of his senses, so he should be able to win, but not cause of his radar sense."
I'm not saying his radar sense allows him to win.I think DD is an all round better fighter.My point is if DD's sense allow him to know that someone will attack him..he has a better chance of dodging it.Nightwing could be almost anywhere and DD would sense the attack.He has been able to predict when Nightcrawler would show up."

ok im just making sure noone thinks the radar sense is completely like a spider sense.  but yeah if they get seperated and nightwing tries to surprise dd, that's not gonna happen.  but face to face, just fist fighting, the radar sense aint doin nothing for him :)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"OMG..Ok DD's danger sense isn't 100% but it's good enough to dodge a punch.Nightwing has no heightened sense at all so what's stopping DD from beating the sh#t out of Nightwing?He's obviously stronger than Nightwing and he has heightened senses...whether he is a better fighter is debatable..but saying,he's battle smart and would find a way to hit DD is ridiculous.I could say the same exact thing.I honestly don't think Nightwing is smart as DD on any level but that's merely speculation.Now i'm not saying Nightwing totally wouldn't get a hit off because that's ridiculous..but I don't see how anything he's done or any of skills make him able to beat DD.I also don't see how the battles he's won don't count when the only person impressive Nightwing has beaten is Deathstroke...when DD has beaten people who outclass him and have the fighting skill to match."
You think very highly of DD's radar sense as if it's Spidey's spider-sense. They don't work the same way. Just because Nightwing has no heightened senses doesn't mean he can't dodge an attack from Daredevil. Nightwing is a martial artist, and his reflexes are good enough to dodge a punch also. And, just because Daredevil has superhuman senses doesn't mean he won't get hit. Black Panther has superhuman senses, but wasn't he getting tagged by Iron Fist and Killmonger? The battle-smart thing isn't ridiculous, but if that's how you feel, then I ain't mad @ cha (in a close-up fight, Nightwing could land hits on him anyway. Bullseye and Elektra did it, didn't they?) And, how do you know he's stronger than Nightwing? How do you know Nightwing isn't as smart is Daredevil? That's what you assume, but you don't know for sure. You make Nightwing seem like a rookie.

The battles don't mean jack-squat. How impressive a character is, is irrelevent. Daredevil has defeated people that outclassed him, and so has Nightwing. And, I'm not even using that as an argument. Didn't Spider-Man own Firelord, but was beaten by Daredevil? Didn't Gladiator beat Hyperion but was getting owned by Gambit, Cannonball, and others? What about Thanos beating a bunch of heroes on his own, but losing to Squirrel Girl? This is why I say it means nothing.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"OMG..Ok DD's danger sense isn't 100% but it's good enough to dodge a punch.Nightwing has no heightened sense at all so what's stopping DD from beating the sh#t out of Nightwing?He's obviously stronger than Nightwing and he has heightened senses...whether he is a better fighter is debatable..but saying,he's battle smart and would find a way to hit DD is ridiculous.I could say the same exact thing.I honestly don't think Nightwing is smart as DD on any level but that's merely speculation.Now i'm not saying Nightwing totally wouldn't get a hit off because that's ridiculous..but I don't see how anything he's done or any of skills make him able to beat DD.I also don't see how the battles he's won don't count when the only person impressive Nightwing has beaten is Deathstroke...when DD has beaten people who outclass him and have the fighting skill to match."
You think very highly of DD's radar sense as if it's Spidey's spider-sense. They don't work the same way. Just because Nightwing has no heightened senses doesn't mean he can't dodge an attack from Daredevil. Nightwing is a martial artist, and his reflexes are good enough to dodge a punch also. And, just because Daredevil has superhuman senses doesn't mean he won't get hit. Black Panther has superhuman senses, but wasn't he getting tagged by Iron Fist and Killmonger? The battle-smart thing isn't ridiculous, but if that's how you feel, then I ain't mad @ cha (in a close-up fight, Nightwing could land hits on him anyway. Bullseye and Elektra did it, didn't they?) And, how do you know he's stronger than Nightwing? How do you know Nightwing isn't as smart is Daredevil? That's what you assume, but you don't know for sure. You make Nightwing seem like a rookie.

The battles don't mean jack-squat. How impressive a character is, is irrelevent. Daredevil has defeated people that outclassed him, and so has Nightwing. And, I'm not even using that as an argument. Didn't Spider-Man own Firelord, but was beaten by Daredevil? Didn't Gladiator beat Hyperion but was getting owned by Gambit, Cannonball, and others? What about Thanos beating a bunch of heroes on his own, but losing to Squirrel Girl? This is why I say it means nothing.
"
I'm not saying Nightwing can't dodge DD's shots..i'm saying he can't dodge enough to save his ass.Black Panther's senses are nowhere near DD's and he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is faster,stronger and a better fighter than him.Killmonger is basically is Black Panther with a different name so that comparison is a off.The battle smart thing is ridiculous because DD is battle smart as well and bringing up Bullseye whom DD beat with a broken arm and almost killed on several occasions and Elektra whom he holds back on because he was in love with her kinda doesn't help..yes they were able to land shots on DD,but they really don't stand a chance against him.I never said I new that DD was smarter than Grayson I said I think he but it's merely speculation on my part..I don't see any evidence that either is that smart that it will make that much of a difference..I know Nightwing isn't a rookie,but he's not in DD's league..and i'm also not saying DD is untouchable because of his senses i'm saying when your going against someone who doesn't have any and it's arguable of whose the better fighter..why doesn't the guy with advantage have a better chance of winning?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying Nightwing can't dodge DD's shots..i'm saying he can't dodge enough to save his ass.Black Panther's senses are nowhere near DD's and he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is faster,stronger and a better fighter than him.Killmonger is basically is Black Panther with a different name so that comparison is a off.The battle smart thing is ridiculous because DD is battle smart as well and bringing up Bullseye whom DD beat with a broken arm and almost killed on several occasions and Elektra whom he holds back on because he was in love with her kinda doesn't help..yes they were able to land shots on DD,but they really don't stand a chance against him.I never said I new that DD was smarter than Grayson I said I think he but it's merely speculation on my part..I don't see any evidence that either is that smart that it will make that much of a difference..I know Nightwing isn't a rookie,but he's not in DD's league."
I don't know about that. Black Panther and Daredevil's senses are on the same level - Superhuman. Also, getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't mean that he's a better fighter, nor does it mean that he's stronger (last time I checked, they were in the same class of strength. It's just that Iron Fist has to augment his Chi to reach Panther's level of strength because he's initially at 300 lbs.) or faster (his agility, reflexes, and speed are peak-human, matching Panther's) than he is. It just means he got tagged (And, Black Panther really wasn't trying to hurt him anyway). The comparison with Killmonger isn't off, and just because you think he's similar to Black Panther doesn't make it so. It just proves that having superhuman senses doesn't do you justice in a fight. You're going of assumptions again. The battle smart thing isn't ridiculous because Daredevil is battle smart. If they both happen to be battle-smart, then there is nothing ridiculous about it. Plain and simple.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying Nightwing can't dodge DD's shots..i'm saying he can't dodge enough to save his ass.Black Panther's senses are nowhere near DD's and he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is faster,stronger and a better fighter than him.Killmonger is basically is Black Panther with a different name so that comparison is a off.The battle smart thing is ridiculous because DD is battle smart as well and bringing up Bullseye whom DD beat with a broken arm and almost killed on several occasions and Elektra whom he holds back on because he was in love with her kinda doesn't help..yes they were able to land shots on DD,but they really don't stand a chance against him.I never said I new that DD was smarter than Grayson I said I think he but it's merely speculation on my part..I don't see any evidence that either is that smart that it will make that much of a difference..I know Nightwing isn't a rookie,but he's not in DD's league."
I don't know about that. Black Panther and Daredevil's senses are on the same level - Superhuman. Also, getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't mean that he's a better fighter, nor does it mean that he's stronger (last time I checked, they were in the same class of strength. It's just that Iron Fist has to augment his Chi to reach Panther's level of strength because he's initially at 300 lbs.) or faster (his agility, reflexes, and speed are peak-human, matching Panther's) than he is. It just means he got tagged (And, Black Panther really wasn't trying to hurt him anyway). The comparison with Killmonger isn't off, and just because you think he's similar to Black Panther doesn't make it so. It just proves that having superhuman senses doesn't do you justice in a fight. You're going of assumptions again. The battle smart thing isn't ridiculous because Daredevil is battle smart. If they both happen to be battle-smart, then there is nothing ridiculous about it. Plain and simple.
"
DD and Black Panther's senses are classified on the same level but DD can do more with his senses.Getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't mean he's a better fighter and I never said that..I said he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is better fighter than him and he's faster and stronger.I don't really feel like getting into Iron Fist's\Black Panther's feats..that's something totally different.I'm not going off of assumptions,Killmonger and Black Panther aren't much different from each other..me saying that is not completely outlandish.The battle smart thing IS ridiculous because if DD wasn't battle smart he would be dead by now..you tell me what has Nigthwing done in battle that makes him so much smarter than DD? I can name tons of things DD has done with intellect.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I know Nightwing isn't a rookie,but he's not in DD's league..and i'm also not saying DD is untouchable because of his senses i'm saying when your going against someone who doesn't have any and it's arguable of whose the better fighter..why doesn't the guy with advantage have a better chance of winning?"
Why is it that Nightwing isn't in his league? Is it because he hasn't fought Spider-Man or the Kingpin (seriously, who hasn't whopped his @$$ yet?) . Having superhuman senses (a greater sense of smell, hearing, taste, and touch) has nothing to do with anything, simply because they have been others with these senses and they have still gotten hit or defeated by those who don't have them. Nightwing carries knockout gas capsules, and Daredevil has a weakness against intense smells, right? That gas could be more potent against him. He also has sonic pellets, and Daredevil doesn't have defense against his ears getting blown out since he's weak against intense sonics.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I know Nightwing isn't a rookie,but he's not in DD's league..and i'm also not saying DD is untouchable because of his senses i'm saying when your going against someone who doesn't have any and it's arguable of whose the better fighter..why doesn't the guy with advantage have a better chance of winning?"
Why is it that Nightwing isn't in his league? Is it because he hasn't fought Spider-Man or the Kingpin (seriously, who hasn't whopped his @$$ yet?) . Having superhuman senses (a greater sense of smell, hearing, taste, and touch) has nothing to do with anything, simply because they have been others with these senses and they have still gotten hit or defeated by those who don't have them. Nightwing carries knockout gas capsules, and Daredevil has a weakness against intense smells, right? That gas could be more potent against him. He also has sonic pellets, and Daredevil doesn't have defense against his ears getting blown out since he's weak against intense sonics.
"
First of all...he beat Spider-Man in the symbiote costume which means he outclassed him more than usual and it wasn't to long after Spidey had just complete owned Iron Man.The Kingpin is a chump..whatever.But for Nightwing you named Killer Croc,Clayface,Grodd,Deathstroke,and Blockbuster.The only person on that list who is impressive is Deathstroke.The rest of those guys are canon fodder.You forgot to take into account that he beat Sabretooth will almost no problem..a guy who is class 6 fighter which is one step away from the highest level (master of all styles).Not only that but he has heightened senses and he outclasses DD physically.How about Namor..did you see what he did to Wolverine? You can take the superhuman senses out if you want.I think DD is overall just a better fighter and more skilled than Nightwing.Daredevil also beat the Klaw who has a sonic cannon built into his hand..so I don't know why everyone thinks you can just have a little sonic weapon and put DD on his ass.Yes..knockout gas would definately put an end to DD,but that's if he can use it.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary

The first teams wins because of the sheer experiance.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"DD and Black Panther's senses are classified on the same level but DD can do more with his senses.Getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't mean he's a better fighter and I never said that..I said he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is better fighter than him and he's faster and stronger.I don't really feel like getting into Iron Fist's\Black Panther's feats..that's something totally different.I'm not going off of assumptions
There's nothing that makes Iron Fist a better fighter, stronger, or faster (I just refuted those points. Panther and Iron Fist are on the same level of strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. Fighting skills are debatable) than Black Panther.

Vance Astro said:
Killmonger and Black Panther aren't much different from each other..me saying that is not completely outlandish.
Black Panther is very different from Killmonger (who doesn't possess BP's agility, senses, and intellect)

Vance Astro said:
"you tell me what has Nigthwing done in battle that makes him so much smarter than DD? I can name tons of things DD has done with intellect."

You wanna go back and tell me where I said Nightwing was smarter than Daredevil? If anything, he's smart enough to fight Daredevil.

Vance Astro said:
"DD and Black Panther's senses are classified on the same level but DD can do more with his senses.

Their sense of smell is the same to where they can remember individual scents. Black Pantehr just happens to remember tens of thousands of different scents (unlike Daredevil), can smell fear, and can tell if someone is lying by sniffing them out. DD can do the same, but through the use of his hearing. Their sense of taste is the same, to the point where they can taste every ingredient. They can both hear things that normal people can't, and over great distances. And, sadly, T'Challa has better eyesight and can see up 100 ft away, and also has night vision. The only thing that DD has over BP is superhuman sense of touch. that's it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"First of all...he beat Spider-Man in the symbiote costume which means he outclassed him more than usual and it wasn't to long after Spidey had just complete owned Iron Man.The Kingpin is a chump..whatever.But for Nightwing you named Killer Croc,Clayface,Grodd,Deathstroke,and Blockbuster.The only person on that list who is impressive is Deathstroke.The rest of those guys are canon fodder.You forgot to take into account that he beat Sabretooth will almost no problem..a guy who is class 6 fighter which is one step away from the highest level (master of all styles).Not only that but he has heightened senses and he outclasses DD physically.How about Namor..did you see what he did to Wolverine? You can take the superhuman senses out if you want.I think DD is overall just a better fighter and more skilled than Nightwing.Daredevil also beat the Klaw who has a sonic cannon built into his hand..so I don't know why everyone thinks you can just have a little sonic weapon and put DD on his ass.Yes..knockout gas would definately put an end to DD,but that's if he can use it."
I'm gonna deal with you later. I have to study....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"First of all...he beat Spider-Man in the symbiote costume which means he outclassed him more than usual and it wasn't to long after Spidey had just complete owned Iron Man.The Kingpin is a chump..whatever.But for Nightwing you named Killer Croc,Clayface,Grodd,Deathstroke,and Blockbuster.The only person on that list who is impressive is Deathstroke.The rest of those guys are canon fodder.You forgot to take into account that he beat Sabretooth will almost no problem..a guy who is class 6 fighter which is one step away from the highest level (master of all styles).Not only that but he has heightened senses and he outclasses DD physically.How about Namor..did you see what he did to Wolverine? You can take the superhuman senses out if you want.I think DD is overall just a better fighter and more skilled than Nightwing.Daredevil also beat the Klaw who has a sonic cannon built into his hand..so I don't know why everyone thinks you can just have a little sonic weapon and put DD on his ass.Yes..knockout gas would definately put an end to DD,but that's if he can use it."
I'm gonna deal with you later. I have to study....
"
Lol ok...i'll be here,possibly.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DD and Black Panther's senses are classified on the same level but DD can do more with his senses.Getting tagged by Iron Fist doesn't mean he's a better fighter and I never said that..I said he got tagged by Iron Fist because Iron Fist is better fighter than him and he's faster and stronger.I don't really feel like getting into Iron Fist's\Black Panther's feats..that's something totally different.I'm not going off of assumptions
There's nothing that makes Iron Fist a better fighter, stronger, or faster (I just refuted those points. Panther and Iron Fist are on the same level of strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. Fighting skills are debatable) than Black Panther.

Vance Astro said:
Killmonger and Black Panther aren't much different from each other..me saying that is not completely outlandish.
Black Panther is very different from Killmonger (who doesn't possess BP's agility, senses, and intellect)

Vance Astro said:
"you tell me what has Nigthwing done in battle that makes him so much smarter than DD? I can name tons of things DD has done with intellect."

You wanna go back and tell me where I said Nightwing was smarter than Daredevil? If anything, he's smart enough to fight Daredevil.

Vance Astro said:
"DD and Black Panther's senses are classified on the same level but DD can do more with his senses.

Their sense of smell is the same to where they can remember individual scents. Black Pantehr just happens to remember tens of thousands of different scents (unlike Daredevil), can smell fear, and can tell if someone is lying by sniffing them out. DD can do the same, but through the use of his hearing. Their sense of taste is the same, to the point where they can taste every ingredient. They can both hear things that normal people can't, and over great distances. And, sadly, T'Challa has better eyesight and can see up 100 ft away, and also has night vision. The only thing that DD has over BP is superhuman sense of touch. that's it.

"
1.Iron Fist is a better fighter than Black Panther..according to the Marvel Knights encylopdedia..Black Panther is a class 6 and Iron Fist is a class 7.
2.Black Panther's agility and senses may be above Killmonger's but Killmonger is intellegent.
3,You didn't say Nightwing was smarter than Daredevil..but you mentioned that Nightwing is battle smart and the only way that would make any difference is if DD wasn't ,which he is.
4.I'm not talking about sense of smell..I'm talking about DD being able to sense things before they happen...DD hearing heartbeats..DD being to remember distinct heartbeats to pull people out of a crowd.Of Course T'Challa has better eyesight though..DD is blind.I could name stuff that T'Challa can't do that DD can but that would take the argument in a different direction.BTW though DD sort of has night vision as well.He can't see so his sense do the seeing for him anyway..he's always in the dark.When he save Silver Sable from Deadpool...they were in sewers..which were dark.Deadpool says "I can see!" and DD replies..."I can!"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"1.Iron Fist is a better fighter than Black Panther..according to the Marvel Knights encylopdedia..Black Panther is a class 6 and Iron Fist is a class 7.
2.Black Panther's agility and senses may be above Killmonger's but Killmonger is intellegent.
3,You didn't say Nightwing was smarter than Daredevil..but you mentioned that Nightwing is battle smart and the only way that would make any difference is if DD wasn't ,which he is.
4.I'm not talking about sense of smell..I'm talking about DD being able to sense things before they happen...DD hearing heartbeats..DD being to remember distinct heartbeats to pull people out of a crowd.Of Course T'Challa has better eyesight though..DD is blind.I could name stuff that T'Challa can't do that DD can but that would take the argument in a different direction.BTW though DD sort of has night vision as well.He can't see so his sense do the seeing for him anyway..he's always in the dark.When he save Silver Sable from Deadpool...they were in sewers..which were dark.Deadpool says "I can see!" and DD replies..."I can!"
"
1) Going by the current Official Handbook, it says T'Challa is a Class 7 fighter. That's why I said it's debatable. And, Marvel Knights Encyclopedia has been out of date since 2004, so I don't know why you're going by that. Iron Fist just happens to have Chi Manipulation, and that gives him an edge over Panther. Other than that, they match each other in strength (IF has to augment his Chi first), speed, agility, and reflexes.

2) The fact that Black Panther has superhuman senses, greater intelligence and peak-human agility makes his different from Killmonger. Killmonger may be smart, but not on Black Panther's level

3) If anything, he's still smart enough to fight Daredevil.

4) And, there are things DD can't do with his senses that T'Challa can do. DD happens to identify and remember distinct heartbeats, and has a greater sense of touch. T'Challa has greater eyesight (when DD obviously can't see), day and night, and can remember tens of thousands of distinct scents. They can both sense of someone is lying, but through the use of a different sense for the both of them. T'Challa can sense fear with his sense of smell, but there's nothing that says DD can do the same with any of his senses. Also, DD has weaknesses (intense sounds and intense smells) that come with his senses. Black Panther has resistances to those.  They have their similarities and differences.

You mentioned Klaw having a sonic cannon and still losing to DD. Well, did Klaw use that cannon to make an intense sonic to incapacitate DD, or did he use to shoot ordinary hard sound blasts? Klaw may have not used that cannon to his advantage or apply it in a way that it would severely weaken DD. You say that a sonic weapon won't affect him, but if it's a weakness, then it will have an effect. If Nightwing uses a sonic capsule, that could quite possibly emit an intense sonic noise, it will have an effect on Daredevil.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Triumphant

Cap wins after long and bloody fight.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.Iron Fist is a better fighter than Black Panther..according to the Marvel Knights encylopdedia..Black Panther is a class 6 and Iron Fist is a class 7.
"
1) Going by the current Official Handbook, it says T'Challa is a Class 7 fighter. That's why I said it's debatable. And, Marvel Knights Encyclopedia has been out of date since 2004, so I don't know why you're going by that. Iron Fist just happens to have Chi Manipulation, and that gives him an edge over Panther. Other than that, they match each other in strength (IF has to augment his Chi first), speed, agility, and reflexes.

2) The fact that Black Panther has superhuman senses, greater intelligence and peak-human agility makes his different from Killmonger. Killmonger may be smart, but not on Black Panther's level

3) If anything, he's still smart enough to fight Daredevil.

4) And, there are things DD can't do with his senses that T'Challa can do. DD happens to identify and remember distinct heartbeats, and has a greater sense of touch. T'Challa has greater eyesight (when DD obviously can't see), day and night, and can remember tens of thousands of distinct scents. They can both sense of someone is lying, but through the use of a different sense for the both of them. T'Challa can sense fear with his sense of smell, but there's nothing that says DD can do the same with any of his senses. Also, DD has weaknesses (intense sounds and intense smells) that come with his senses. Black Panther has resistances to those.  They have their similarities and differences.

You mentioned Klaw having a sonic cannon and still losing to DD. Well, did Klaw use that cannon to make an intense sonic to incapacitate DD, or did he use to shoot ordinary hard sound blasts? Klaw may have not used that cannon to his advantage or apply it in a way that it would severely weaken DD. You say that a sonic weapon won't affect him, but if it's a weakness, then it will have an effect. If Nightwing uses a sonic capsule, that could quite possibly emit an intense sonic noise, it will have an effect on Daredevil.

"
1.Yea well the current handbook also says that Bucky is level 7 and Cap is level 6...Do you think that Bucky is on the level of Black Panther and Iron Fist but Cap is not?

2.Why are we talking about Killmonger again? If it has something to do with how he's outclassed by BP but still beats him than it's possible that Killmonger only competes with BP because Killmonger was created for tha purpose..to be BP's rival.

3.Ok...

4.Yes...T'Challa has greater eyesight..I have greater eyesight than DD..he can't see.I never said the sonic weapon won't affect DD I said DD beat a character whose main power is sonics and it's built into his hands.Most people don't even know DD is blind until he tells them..How is Nightwing just going to know DD is blind and that a sonic weapon would work on him? The Klaw didn't know..he use the sonic cannon on everybody.
Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bronze tiger wins here since everyone is saying he's good.

bronze wins.

2nd most likely is nightwing because he's got those electrical batons and other high tech gagdets

3rd is daredevil because he's good at martial arts. daredevil is the best at matial arts here (not including tiger because i know nothing about him.

4th is captain america because he sucks. an hero can beat cap. i mean poor fighting skills. he's just a guy with a shield that's all. sorry cap fans but face he's just a guy with a shield and the worst gun ever

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably either Cap or Daredevil, imo.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By Wolverine008

This fights comes down to Captain America and Daredvil. Matt has a higher degree of technical skill than Steve, but the advantage that brings is lessened by Steve's physical advantages in areas like strength and raw speed. The Radar Sense does bridge this physical gap for Matt in giving putting him right on par with Steve in reaction speed. This was pretty obvious in their recent bout in Mark Waid's Daredevil in which Matt was able to dodge a good majority of Steve's attacks. Overall, I think if this fight gets into a slugfest, Steve will win due to the combination of things like superior strength and durability along with his skill. If Matt can manage to make this an avoidance contest while effectively mixing his superior technical skill and agility, he should win.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America takes it, though I believe Daredevil will give him a better fight than Bronze Tiger and Nightwing would.