• 419 results
#201 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Hillcrest: Actually this is true. Maybe cap will fail to tag him if he tries to kill him with the first shot, but then he might try to slow him down and then kill him. He won't need to swing it very hard if it's just a simple hit and cap has already tagged him with the shield anyway. So, IMO Cap still wins with morals off. 
=]
#202 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Goldfinch: by "these" do you mean the characters or my points.  i disagree , i'd say Cap is the superior martial artist, it's always been that way . He's also stronger ,faster and has greater stamina , DD is his equal in terms of agility , both being peak human.  Cap has far ,far more combat experience than DD. His sheild i've thus far gone without mentioning but it is still a deadly weapon.  I really don't see where Cap faulters here, DD's sonar and superior senses perhaps but other than that i think Cap is the winner , by about 6/10 maybe 7/10 if it's a long fight , we both agree it wouldn't be easy for either so as the fight goes on DD will tire alot quicker than  Cap , giving him a better chance every minute the fight continues. "

Than why Cap has never beaten DD in a fair fight, because all the fights Cap and DD show that the fight between them will be too close 5/10. 
#203 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Alexander Hillcrest:

Disagreed.Those extremely hard blows that Cap has used to cut through metal and hurt metahumans are attacks that Cap won't be able to pull off.Daredevil has already proven that throwing a shield at him as a bad idea and the amount of force he would have to swing to duplicate attacks like that...he would have to swing his hardest which will give Daredevil more time to dodge then it would if he is just dodging punches.Daredevil can fight dirty if he wants to.The last person he fought with morals off will never walk again.   

I never said that cap would throw the shield. Cap already knows about DD's abilities IIRC so he should know that this is a wrong tactic. 
I was talking about punching him with the shield. Cap has already done that and the only reason that  DD was not even slow down by that is bad writing, IMO. 
=] 

(I'm assuming you are Vance)   

He is, check his gallery...=P  "
It's not the bad writing like it or not much like DD KOing Cap in Avengers mansion And yes he did hit the wall hard enough to get KOed.. After all DD blocked them with his hands. 
Looks like everyone who resists a shield is a bad writing, nice, just nice. 
#204 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch: Yeah, it's actually bad writing. When cap has been able to hurt more durable opponents and objects with that shield. And yes, cap being KOed by being thrown to a wall is very bad, it's pretty obvious. 

It's not always bad writing, when someone resists the shield. It's bad when that person has not the right durability to do it. 
=]
#205 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch:
you can't resist the shield
#206 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Hillcrest:
Please explain why stamina is not important ? , this fight has the potential to be a long one , so as the fight progresses DD's stamina will hold him back where as Cap's superior stamina will allow him to go as hard as he can , where as DD will be slowing down , combat experence ? i said some think it's not important sometimes , IMO it is but i don't mind about that , disagree about stamina not being important though.
#207 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @Goldfinch: by "these" do you mean the characters or my points.  i disagree , i'd say Cap is the superior martial artist, it's always been that way . He's also stronger ,faster and has greater stamina , DD is his equal in terms of agility , both being peak human.  Cap has far ,far more combat experience than DD. His sheild i've thus far gone without mentioning but it is still a deadly weapon.  I really don't see where Cap faulters here, DD's sonar and superior senses perhaps but other than that i think Cap is the winner , by about 6/10 maybe 7/10 if it's a long fight , we both agree it wouldn't be easy for either so as the fight goes on DD will tire alot quicker than  Cap , giving him a better chance every minute the fight continues. "
 Than why Cap has never beaten DD in a fair fight, because all the fights Cap and DD show that the fight between them will be too close 5/10.  "

yeah but all their fights are real , in these hypothetical fights , they will not stop till there is a winner , in all of their fights they stop fighting for some reason or another , they've never fought in the same way as in this debate . 
Cap wins 6/10 , superior martial artist, superior physical ability , superior experience .
#208 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Goldfinch: Yeah, it's actually bad writing. When cap has been able to hurt more durable opponents and objects with that shield. And yes, cap being KOed by being thrown to a wall is very bad, it's pretty obvious.  It's not always bad writing, when someone resists the shield. It's bad when that person has not the right durability to do it. =] "

To be honest Cap did not try to hurt DD with the shield. If Cap wanted to chop off DD's arms with the shield, he would do it, but like I said@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Goldfinch said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
 Than why Cap has never beaten DD in a fair fight, because all the fights Cap and DD show that the fight between them will be too close 5/10.  "
yeah but all their fights are real , in these hypothetical fights , they will not stop till there is a winner , in all of their fights they stop fighting for some reason or another , they've never fought in the same way as in this debate . Cap wins 6/10 , superior martial artist, superior physical ability , superior experience . "
I thought you said Cap takes 7/10 over DD. And to be honest I'm sure that Cap will beat DD, but I am always afraid-what if I'm wrong, what if it ends up in stalemate or DD beats Cap? 
#209 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:

" @Alexander Hillcrest: Please explain why stamina is not important ? , this fight has the potential to be a long one , so as the fight progresses DD's stamina will hold him back where as Cap's superior stamina will allow him to go as hard as he can , where as DD will be slowing down , combat experence ? i said some think it's not important sometimes , IMO it is but i don't mind about that , disagree about stamina not being important though. "

Tell me the last time DD was tired of fighting too long, I don't remember, so I don't think stamina would be the key here. If Cap is more skilled than he wins, regardless of stamina.  Susanoo said: I once saw a scan where DD's senses were altered and he attack Cap on the back of his head with the billy club but Cap wasn't dazed nor injured from it. Cap then proceed to take him down effortlessly.  
Do you know the issue of this? 
#210 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch:
Alexander said stamina won't help him , i dont think its the key here i just said it is a factor , and i also said Cap takes it 6/10 maybe 7 , but i stand at 6/10
#211 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm am not sure, cap his one hard mofo but a would say DD seem a lot more agile and his super senses would let him know what caps going do at the same time cap dose. If DD can take him down quick then he's got it but if not  then Steve will ware him down.

#212 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic cap would behead him with shield Bucky cap would shoot him then behead him 

#213 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:

" @Goldfinch said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
yeah but all their fights are real , in these hypothetical fights , they will not stop till there is a winner , in all of their fights they stop fighting for some reason or another , they've never fought in the same way as in this debate . Cap wins 6/10 , superior martial artist, superior physical ability , superior experience . "
I just looked their fights, it only supports my opinion that Cap will fight DD 5/10 if they both don't hold back, and are perfectly fresh and fully powered. Cap did not show greater skill in any of their fights, period. They will most likely KO each other.  Cap is one hard mofo but DD seems to be a lot more agile and his super senses would let him know what Cap is going do at the same time. 
#214 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch:
Cap wins, he is physically superior to DD, better fighter, etc
#215 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Goldfinch:
Cap wins, he is physically superior to DD, better fighter, etc "
You have never proved as well as Cap has never proven it in fights against DD. 
#216 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Goldfinch:
Cap wins, he is physically superior to DD, better fighter, etc "
You have never proved as well as Cap has never proven it in fights against DD.  "

what?
#217 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:

" @Goldfinch said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
I just looked their fights, it only supports my opinion that Cap will fight DD 5/10 if they both don't hold back, and are perfectly fresh and fully powered. Cap did not show greater skill in any of their fights, period. They will most likely KO each other.  Cap is one hard mofo but DD seems to be a lot more agile and his super senses would let him know what Cap is going do at the same time.  "

its very unlikely , and you keep referencing that Cap has only beaten him in a unfair fight that doesn't mean he couldn't win in a fiar fight ,he doesn't need to show greater skill in there fights but Cap is , he may not have shown it in a fight with DD , but hes always been better , and when has DD ever been stated as meta human agility ?  

But all the things you've taken into account here maybe could make a 5/10 but the factor that gives him the win IMO is his sheild , i mean when it does stuff like one shot helicopters it's always a one shot factor against street levelers like DD . 

Cap 6/10.
#218 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Goldfinch said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:

" @Goldfinch said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
I just looked their fights, it only supports my opinion that Cap will fight DD 5/10 if they both don't hold back, and are perfectly fresh and fully powered. Cap did not show greater skill in any of their fights, period. They will most likely KO each other.  Cap is one hard mofo but DD seems to be a lot more agile and his super senses would let him know what Cap is going do at the same time.  "
its very unlikely , and you keep referencing that Cap has only beaten him in a unfair fight that doesn't mean he couldn't win in a fiar fight ,he doesn't need to show greater skill in there fights but Cap is , he may not have shown it in a fight with DD , but hes always been better , and when has DD ever been stated as meta human agility ?    But all the things you've taken into account here maybe could make a 5/10 but the factor that gives him the win IMO is his sheild , i mean when it does stuff like one shot helicopters it's always a one shot factor against street levelers like DD .  Cap 6/10. "

DD can easily avoid his shield, 5/10. 
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @Goldfinch said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:

" @Goldfinch said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
its very unlikely , and you keep referencing that Cap has only beaten him in a unfair fight that doesn't mean he couldn't win in a fiar fight ,he doesn't need to show greater skill in there fights but Cap is , he may not have shown it in a fight with DD , but hes always been better , and when has DD ever been stated as meta human agility ?    But all the things you've taken into account here maybe could make a 5/10 but the factor that gives him the win IMO is his sheild , i mean when it does stuff like one shot helicopters it's always a one shot factor against street levelers like DD .  Cap 6/10. "

Cap has never proven to be more skillful than DD in their fights, and he would easily dodge Cap's shield, and waiting opening for nerve strikes, who cares what it was stated, it matters what it was shown, and Cap has not shown superior skills over DD's, 5/10. 
#219 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch said:

"Cap has never proven to be more skillful than DD in their fights, and he would easily dodge Cap's shield, and waiting opening for nerve strikes, who cares what it was stated, it matters what it was shown, and Cap has not shown superior skills over DD's, 5/10.  "

To be perfectly honest I think at this point that Captain America and Daredevil may be on the same level of combat skill.Cap has never proven to be better than DD in their fights but he's also never done it away from their fights either.They've fought the same people with virtually the same result accept DD actually beat Taskmaster,Cap hasn't and Cap has had more encounters with him.I think that may be due to the fact that Taskmaster is more of an Avengers related villain.Cap's only advantage is physical ability.
#220 Posted by Alurvelve (3655 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"Cap 6/10. "
I'd of said Cap 7/10 times.
#221 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alurvelve said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"Cap 6/10. "
I'd of said Cap 7/10 times. "
C'mon Andy.Give a little :)
#222 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Goldfinch said:

"Cap has never proven to be more skillful than DD in their fights, and he would easily dodge Cap's shield, and waiting opening for nerve strikes, who cares what it was stated, it matters what it was shown, and Cap has not shown superior skills over DD's, 5/10.  "

To be perfectly honest I think at this point that Captain America and Daredevil may be on the same level of combat skill.Cap has never proven to be better than DD in their fights but he's also never done it away from their fights either.They've fought the same people with virtually the same result accept DD actually beat Taskmaster,Cap hasn't and Cap has had more encounters with him.I think that may be due to the fact that Taskmaster is more of an Avengers related villain.Cap's only advantage is physical ability. "
Exactly my point as well. I respect both these guys for everything they achieved, and although my fanboyism would vote for Cap more than DD (at least in this moment), when you have their fights which were never clean fights (getting drugged, holding back, being delirious or not being concentrated on the fight and etc...) and against the same opponents, the most objective and the most fair view I can really say is 5/10, not to mention these 2 are not willing to stop holding back since they are allies and/or friends. That's all. 
#223 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alurvelve said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"Cap 6/10. "
I'd of said Cap 7/10 times. "
It's 5/10 for each. 
#224 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Goldfinch said:

To be perfectly honest I think at this point that Captain America and Daredevil may be on the same level of combat skill.Cap has never proven to be better than DD in their fights but he's also never done it away from their fights either.They've fought the same people with virtually the same result accept DD actually beat Taskmaster,Cap hasn't and Cap has had more encounters with him.I think that may be due to the fact that Taskmaster is more of an Avengers related villain.Cap's only advantage is physical ability. "
As far as i know, DD has not outskilled Task but outsmart him, right? 
Also, task jobs at everyone except the avengers, maybe because he was an avenger villain as you said. It makes sense to hold his own against Cap. 
=]
#225 Posted by Alurvelve (3655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" C'mon Andy.Give a little :) "
But I thought the Holidays were over? xD

Alright fine. If we take my bias factors out of it.. it would slide to 6/10.

@Goldfinch said:
"It's 5/10 for each.  "

This argument has completely sold me on the matter..
#226 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
As far as i know, DD has not outskilled Task but outsmart him, right? Also, task jobs at everyone except the avengers, maybe because he was an avenger villain as you said. It makes sense to hold his own against Cap. =] "
Never said he outskilled Taskmaster..only that he beat him and Cap hasn't.Taskmaster doesn't job to everyone but the Avengers.He only has one really embarrassing loss and it had nothing to do with jobbing.
#227 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
As far as i know, DD has not outskilled Task but outsmart him, right? Also, task jobs at everyone except the avengers, maybe because he was an avenger villain as you said. It makes sense to hold his own against Cap. =] "
Never said he outskilled Taskmaster..only that he beat him and Cap hasn't.Taskmaster doesn't job to everyone but the Avengers.He only has one really embarrassing loss and it had nothing to do with jobbing. "
I thought you pointed that out to say that cap has not superior skill feats to DD.  
These embarrassing losses could be accomplished from cap himself though, let alone the whole avengers. I'm pretty sure writers just wanted to make Task look impressive. 

Also, i would like to address something. The argument of cap relying mostly on stats, does not make too much sense to me. 
Most of the fighters that he face are barely physically inferior to him and the have also beaten super humans, not peak/enhanced ones. So how physical stats were even a main factor in their fights and not cap's skills? 
=]
#228 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Never said he outskilled Taskmaster..only that he beat him and Cap hasn't.Taskmaster doesn't job to everyone but the Avengers.He only has one really embarrassing loss and it had nothing to do with jobbing. "
I thought you pointed that out to say that cap has not superior skill feats to DD.  These embarrassing losses could be accomplished from cap himself though, let alone the whole avengers. I'm pretty sure writers just wanted to make Task look impressive.  Also, i would like to address something. The argument of cap relying mostly on stats, does not make too much sense to me. Most of the fighters that he face are barely physically inferior to him and the have also beaten super humans, not peak/enhanced ones. So how physical stats were even a main factor in their fights and not cap's skills? =] "
Cap doesn't have superior skill feats to DD.
#229 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
I thought you pointed that out to say that cap has not superior skill feats to DD.  These embarrassing losses could be accomplished from cap himself though, let alone the whole avengers. I'm pretty sure writers just wanted to make Task look impressive.  Also, i would like to address something. The argument of cap relying mostly on stats, does not make too much sense to me. Most of the fighters that he face are barely physically inferior to him and the have also beaten super humans, not peak/enhanced ones. So how physical stats were even a main factor in their fights and not cap's skills? =] "
Cap doesn't have superior skill feats to DD. "
That was not the point of my post though. 
=]
#230 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
That was not the point of my post though. =] "
Then what was the point?
#231 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: This was.... 

The argument of cap relying mostly on stats, does not make too much sense to me. 
Most of the fighters that he face are barely physically inferior to him and the have also beaten super humans, not peak/enhanced ones. So how physical stats were even a main factor in their fights and not cap's skills?     

=]
#232 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: This was.... 

The argument of cap relying mostly on stats, does not make too much sense to me. 

=] "
I'm still not getting how that wasn't the point? Superior physical ability is Cap's only advantage because his skill feats aren't superior to Daredevil's.Physical stats weren't a main factor in any of their fights because they're all written poorly.If physical ability was an issue against Elektra..which is was in all DD's fights with her save for the one where she snuck into his room and he was in bed with Milla, then physical ability should be a factor against Cap.Captain America is good enough of a fighter that his little bit of physical advantage makes a difference.
#233 Posted by sxgt (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil has some superhuman abilities, cap does not.

#234 Posted by God_Spawn (38088 posts) - - Show Bio
@sxgt said:
"Daredevil has some superhuman abilities, cap does not. "

does tthat give DD the win then?
#235 Posted by sxgt (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @sxgt said:
does tthat give DD the win then? "
No I think it just makes up for the advantages Cap has. I think this fight is 50/50 chance. On a monday DD might when, on a saturday afternoon Cap might win. You know when a team loses the superbowl it does not mean the other team is better, it means the team lost 1 out of 1 time. in the NBA and MLB they acknowledge that and play best of 7.
#236 Posted by God_Spawn (38088 posts) - - Show Bio
@sxgt said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @sxgt said:
No I think it just makes up for the advantages Cap has. I think this fight is 50/50 chance. On a monday DD might when, on a saturday afternoon Cap might win. You know when a team loses the superbowl it does not mean the other team is better, it means the team lost 1 out of 1 time. in the NBA and MLB they acknowledge that and play best of 7. "

good explanation
#237 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would win the majority. They have fought on several occasions (though DD was not in his right mind for many of these), and Rogers has won every fight, at least the ones I have seen. That is not to say that I don't think Daredevil can give him a Hell of a fight, just that I don't see Matt taking a majority. He can beat Captain America, based on the skill he has demonstrated and his acrobatic ability. His radar sense would also give him an edge against Cap's ranged attacks, though Cap would likely know not to throw his shield in this fight as Daredevil can easily turn his weapon on him in that event. 

I would say Rogers has six or seven out of ten, based on his enhanced stats.

#238 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Cap would win the majority. They have fought on several occasions (though DD was not in his right mind for many of these), and Rogers has won every fight, at least the ones I have seen. That is not to say that I don't think Daredevil can give him a Hell of a fight, just that I don't see Matt taking a majority. He can beat Captain America, based on the skill he has demonstrated and his acrobatic ability. His radar sense would also give him an edge against Cap's ranged attacks, though Cap would likely know not to throw his shield in this fight as Daredevil can easily turn his weapon on him in that event.  I would say Rogers has six or seven out of ten, based on his enhanced stats. "
This something that has yet to be proven. Look at their encounters, one side is drugged the other is holding back, no actual winner. I always said and I will always say Cap's superior strength is compensated by DD's superhuman senses. Not to mention, Cap's strength is not that much above DD's. DD is slightly weaker than Cap. 
#239 Posted by Goldfinch (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@sxgt said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @sxgt said:
No I think it just makes up for the advantages Cap has. I think this fight is 50/50 chance. On a monday DD might when, on a saturday afternoon Cap might win. You know when a team loses the superbowl it does not mean the other team is better, it means the team lost 1 out of 1 time. in the NBA and MLB they acknowledge that and play best of 7. "
Exactly. 
#240 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: This was.... 

=] "
I'm still not getting how that wasn't the point? Superior physical ability is Cap's only advantage because his skill feats aren't superior to Daredevil's.Physical stats weren't a main factor in any of their fights because they're all written poorly.If physical ability was an issue against Elektra..which is was in all DD's fights with her save for the one where she snuck into his room and he was in bed with Milla, then physical ability should be a factor against Cap.Captain America is good enough of a fighter that his little bit of physical advantage makes a difference. "
Your example with Elektra had me a little confused, sorry. 
But i don't think there is anything to discuss here, since we basically agree. 
=]
#241 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio

IS THERE REALLY A FORUM ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!! 
Captain America would ANNIHLATE Daredevil. 
Why his shield would protect him from any punches. 
Pluse Daredevil cant dodge a bullet in my opinion he is peak human. He uses the radar to sense a gun is being aimed at him then he starts to move. 
How would he like a shield made of VIBRANUIM AND ADAMANTIUM bounceing around 13 times before going back to Cap. 
Plus Cap is physically stronger than Daredevil he can press something like 950 pounds so all in all physically Cap would handle it. 
Even though Daredevil is aigle once Cap gets his hands on him its over.
#242 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Pluse Daredevil cant dodge a bullet in my opinion he is peak human. He uses the radar to sense a gun is being aimed at him then he starts to move.   

First, peak humans, DODGE bullets. 
Second, DD has already deflected bullets after they were fired 

#243 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"

First, peak humans, DODGE bullets. 
Second, DD has already deflected bullets after they were fired 

"

Epic. i honestly dont understand why people just give guys like cap and at times cass cain the advantage in physical stats? that's a really good showing . where's it from may i ask?
#244 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:
"IS THERE REALLY A FORUM ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!! Captain America would ANNIHLATE Daredevil. Why his shield would protect him from any punches. Pluse Daredevil cant dodge a bullet in my opinion he is peak human. He uses the radar to sense a gun is being aimed at him then he starts to move. How would he like a shield made of VIBRANUIM AND ADAMANTIUM bounceing around 13 times before going back to Cap. Plus Cap is physically stronger than Daredevil he can press something like 950 pounds so all in all physically Cap would handle it. Even though Daredevil is aigle once Cap gets his hands on him its over. "

WOW just WOW.
#245 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America 100%

#246 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" Cap would win the majority. They have fought on several occasions (though DD was not in his right mind for many of these), and Rogers has won every fight, at least the ones I have seen. That is not to say that I don't think Daredevil can give him a Hell of a fight, just that I don't see Matt taking a majority. He can beat Captain America, based on the skill he has demonstrated and his acrobatic ability. His radar sense would also give him an edge against Cap's ranged attacks, though Cap would likely know not to throw his shield in this fight as Daredevil can easily turn his weapon on him in that event.  I would say Rogers has six or seven out of ten, based on his enhanced stats. "
This something that has yet to be proven. Look at their encounters, one side is drugged the other is holding back, no actual winner. I always said and I will always say Cap's superior strength is compensated by DD's superhuman senses. Not to mention, Cap's strength is not that much above DD's. DD is slightly weaker than Cap.  "
Agreed.
#247 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:
" IS THERE REALLY A FORUM ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!! Captain America would ANNIHLATE Daredevil. Why his shield would protect him from any punches. Pluse Daredevil cant dodge a bullet in my opinion he is peak human. He uses the radar to sense a gun is being aimed at him then he starts to move. How would he like a shield made of VIBRANUIM AND ADAMANTIUM bounceing around 13 times before going back to Cap. Plus Cap is physically stronger than Daredevil he can press something like 950 pounds so all in all physically Cap would handle it. Even though Daredevil is aigle once Cap gets his hands on him its over. "
This post has to be bait....
#248 Posted by daredevil21134 (12083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @RamsesII said:
" IS THERE REALLY A FORUM ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!! Captain America would ANNIHLATE Daredevil. Why his shield would protect him from any punches. Pluse Daredevil cant dodge a bullet in my opinion he is peak human. He uses the radar to sense a gun is being aimed at him then he starts to move. How would he like a shield made of VIBRANUIM AND ADAMANTIUM bounceing around 13 times before going back to Cap. Plus Cap is physically stronger than Daredevil he can press something like 950 pounds so all in all physically Cap would handle it. Even though Daredevil is aigle once Cap gets his hands on him its over. "
This post has to be bait.... "

lol
#249 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goldfinch: In Blood on the Streets Cap defeated Daredevil without the super soldier serum enhancing him. Daredevil was not drugged and Cap was weaker than usual.
#250 Posted by Alurvelve (3655 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:
"Plus Cap is physically stronger than Daredevil he can press something like 950 pounds"
This is incorrect. He can press more than that.