• 151 results
#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

How has this not been made yet!? 

Daredevil (pre-Shadowland: twin batons) 
VS 
Blade (katana, glave) 

Assume they begin in the seating areas at opposite ends (one in foreground, one in background).  Unpopulated.

Rules

-Assume Murdock's batons are durable enough to block the katana/glave. 
-Morals apply. 
-Elimination by all standard methods. 
Staff Online
#2 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually this has been done before 3-4 times! 
=P 

But your thread has some few differences! 
I will post my opinion soon! 
=]

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

It prolly has been done. 

Blade on account he's superhuman and has quite an arsenal.
#4 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna give this one to Blade.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
Really? I searched "Daredevil Blade" and the only fights were team ups.  Oh well.
Staff Online
#6 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this fight could go either way but i give the majority to Daredevil! 

Daredevil, IMO has better skill feats! 
He is expert when it comes to nerve strike/ pressure points and he has held his own against the likes of Captain America and Black Panther before! 

Also, Daredevil's reaction time( radar sense ) and agility should make him able to hold his own against Blade's attacks! 

And of course Daredevil's tactical intellect and billy clubs should help him to trick/ distract/ outsmart Blade, IMO! 

Both Cap and Iron Fist had dodged his billy club,  but they didn't expect that it will come back! 
 Here there is a PIS instance where DD block Cap's shield with his arms. Just ignore it, the point is that cap has somehow been tricked and he was hit by the billy club!

Iron Fist too!

As i said, tis will be a good fight and it can go either way. But i give a slight majority to DD, due to nerve strikes/ pressure points and great agility/ speed combined with tactical intellect! 
=D
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said: 

" OK. I'm going to give my two cents here.Even though Blade is fast, Daredevil wouldn't have a problem with that. Blade may have superhuman agility, but it doesn't make him acrobatic. Even though Daredevil doesn't have agility at that level (based on what I've seen, his agility has to be peak-human since his sense of balance is superhuman, even though the Handbook may not say it. He's too over-qualified to have Olympic-level agility. And, being a master acrobat is a plus), his acrobatic skills would be too much for Blade to handle. And, also, I think Daredevil's reflexes and equilibrium is greater than Blade's (due to the radar sense). Haven't seen Blade dodge or parry bullets or other projectiles like Daredevil. And, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to do it as accurately. Furthermore, Blade may be a martial artist, but he's not a master of H2H. Not on Daredevil's level. Blade is a master of armed combat. Blade could use his sword in close quarters, and Daredevil would effectively be able to use his billy clubs offensively and defensively since his reflexes are greater. If Blade tried to shoot him, he would fail because he wouldn't be able to hit him. He couldn't throw a stake at him to save his life. Last but not least, Blade may have superhuman attributes, but I just found out that he doesn't have superhuman durability, and can take pain just like Daredevil. Simple nerve strikes and pressure points would work will on him. Daredevil wins. "

#8 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

" @spidey 15: Really? I searched "Daredevil Blade" and the only fights were team ups.  Oh well. "

Here there is an explanation on how you can search for battles without failing at finding them! 
=]
#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: Really? I searched "Daredevil Blade" and the only fights were team ups.  Oh well. "
Here there is an explanation on how you can search for battles without failing if finding them! =] "
Although that doesn't always works(tend to be more helpful when it comes to finding battles though)

Anyway, I'd say Daredevil.
#11 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: It's still faaaaaaaar more helpful and better than the other search function! 
=]
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Decoy Elite: It's still faaaaaaaar more helpful and better than the other search function! =] "
Varies, but overall it is easier to use.
#13 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: True! 
=]
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said: 

" OK. I'm going to give my two cents here.Even though Blade is fast, Daredevil wouldn't have a problem with that. Blade may have superhuman agility, but it doesn't make him acrobatic. Even though Daredevil doesn't have agility at that level (based on what I've seen, his agility has to be peak-human since his sense of balance is superhuman, even though the Handbook may not say it. He's too over-qualified to have Olympic-level agility. And, being a master acrobat is a plus), his acrobatic skills would be too much for Blade to handle. And, also, I think Daredevil's reflexes and equilibrium is greater than Blade's (due to the radar sense). Haven't seen Blade dodge or parry bullets or other projectiles like Daredevil. And, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to do it as accurately. Furthermore, Blade may be a martial artist, but he's not a master of H2H. Not on Daredevil's level. Blade is a master of armed combat. Blade could use his sword in close quarters, and Daredevil would effectively be able to use his billy clubs offensively and defensively since his reflexes are greater. If Blade tried to shoot him, he would fail because he wouldn't be able to hit him. He couldn't throw a stake at him to save his life. Last but not least, Blade may have superhuman attributes, but I just found out that he doesn't have superhuman durability, and can take pain just like Daredevil. Simple nerve strikes and pressure points would work will on him. Daredevil wins. "

"
Did you copy it from another thread? 
=]
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said: 

"
Did you copy it from another thread? =] "
Of course.
#16 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: lol
#17 Posted by StriderX (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Blade would take this. I think DD may be a better fighter, but Blade's stamina and durability and strength will let him win this. And yes Blade does have superhuman durability. In a manner similar to spiderman. He can withstand impacts such as falls from heights and being hit by other superhuman opponents but can still be injured by conventional weapons or impacts of sufficient force.   DD's only chance of winning would be if took Blade down quickly. If the fight prolonged, even with DD being at peak human or at least close to it, he would fatigue. DD would not be able to trade blows with someone who is superhuman like Blade so Blade could easily outlast him.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@StriderX said:
" I think Blade would take this. I think DD may be a better fighter, but Blade's stamina and durability and strength will let him win this. And yes Blade does have superhuman durability. In a manner similar to spiderman. He can withstand impacts such as falls from heights and being hit by other superhuman opponents but can still be injured by conventional weapons or impacts of sufficient force.   DD's only chance of winning would be if took Blade down quickly. If the fight prolonged, even with DD being at peak human or at least close to it, he would fatigue. DD would not be able to trade blows with someone who is superhuman like Blade so Blade could easily outlast him. "
DD won't have to trade blows with him when he's KO'd already.
#19 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@StriderX said:
" I think Blade would take this. I think DD may be a better fighter, but Blade's stamina and durability and strength will let him win this. And yes Blade does have superhuman durability. In a manner similar to spiderman. He can withstand impacts such as falls from heights and being hit by other superhuman opponents but can still be injured by conventional weapons or impacts of sufficient force.   DD's only chance of winning would be if took Blade down quickly. If the fight prolonged, even with DD being at peak human or at least close to it, he would fatigue. DD would not be able to trade blows with someone who is superhuman like Blade so Blade could easily outlast him. "
Agreed
#20 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@StriderX: That's why there nerve strikes/ pressure points. 
=]
#21 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I woild give a slight majority to the Man without Fear.

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade got this and for sure it would be free feasting on dareD blood
#23 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: So you are saying that Blade should get the majority? 
=]
#24 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

If this were post-Shadowland DD, I would give it to him based on physical stats, but pre-Shadowland DD, I think that Blade would pull in the victory.  DD's a great acrobatic & martial artist, but I think Blade's genetic structure would throw DD off guard, especially him being half-vampire, I would think this would lessen the timing between each beat, but i'm not entirely sure how that works for Blade.  Either way, Blade has better physical stats than this version of DD, I would say maybe he could get lucky with a nerve-strike, but Blade's a competent martial artist as well.  I would give this to Blade.
#25 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: Being half-vampire doesn't really prove much!  

Also according to feats, Daredevil is far more agile and his reaction should be equal if not above, to Blade! 
Not to mention that according to feats, DD is far more skilled and his knowledge on nerve strikes combined with his great agility and radar sense, should allow him to take the edge over Blade! 
=]
#26 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @progenitor: Being half-vampire doesn't really prove much!   Also according to feats, Daredevil is far more agile and his reaction should be equal if not above, to Blade! Not to mention that according to feats, DD is far more skilled and his knowledge on nerve strikes combined with his great agility and radar sense, should allow him to take the edge over Blade! =] "

I think you misunderstand what I mean when I include being half-vampire, I mean, I know off the bat it would give him an immediate strength advantage, but remember when Daredevil fought Captain America, and Erskine's serum being part of his nervous structure caused DD to almost become a little disoriented by not being accustomed to it, as opposed to normal humans? I'm wondering if the same could be said of Blade, considering he's 1/2 vampire.  You know what I mean?
#27 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: I understand your point, but this is only speculation! We can not be sure about this! 
=]
#28 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @progenitor: I understand your point, but this is only speculation! We can not be sure about this! =] "

I agree! It's speculation, but I don't think it's as outlandish as not to consider.
#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: Agreed. But since we can not be sure about that, it will be better if we base our opinion on what we actually have seen! 
=]
#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
YEs he should, not saying that daredevil is a push over but he would lose to blade.
#31 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Why? 
=]
#32 Posted by Trackz (980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said: 

"
daredevil has stated that Punisher could hit him with bullets, but punisher was missing on purpose.  Blade could shoot him, not that it matters in this scenario 
#33 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
DAredevil feats are pretty impressive but agaist blade speed and strength, plus he is pretty skilled in the art of fighting:)
#34 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#35 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give this to blade after a very tough fight. DD is moe agile but Blade is more faster. Plus Blade has more experience in martail arts seeing that he has been around since like the 30s or even 20s.
#36 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first: Experience does not equal feats. According to feats, DD is better fighter and he has equal, if not better, reaction time! Do i have to mention his agility? =P 

@termiteone4ever said:
" @spidey 15: DAredevil feats are pretty impressive but agaist blade speed and strength, plus he is pretty skilled in the art of fighting:) "
According to feats, DD's reaction should be on par with Blade's if not better! 
DD is also more skilled, ad DD's reaction and agility should allow him to dodge his hits. And one nerve strike should KO Blade! 
=]
#37 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz:    

Blade could shoot him 

No he can't! 
=]
#38 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

#39 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: Experience does not equal feats. According to feats, DD is better fighter and he has equal, if not better, reaction time! Do i have to mention his agility? =P 

@termiteone4ever said:
" @spidey 15: DAredevil feats are pretty impressive but agaist blade speed and strength, plus he is pretty skilled in the art of fighting:) "
According to feats, DD's reaction should be on par with Blade's if not better! DD is also more skilled, ad DD's reaction and agility should allow him to dodge his hits. And one nerve strike should KO Blade! =] "

What are you talking about.He knows many fighting styles and he's been around longer.He trained longer. So my guess is that he is a better fighter.
#40 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Theoretically, Blade should have more experience in the martial arts than DD, but I also think that they both have different styles of approach.  Blade is usually more smash-mouth, whereas Daredevil moves more fluidly and focuses on quick nerve strikes.  I agree that it could go either way, but I also think that DD's shown more specific feats with martial arts, so all in all, i'd lean more towards DD.
#41 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 
Experience does not equal feats well In this case Blade expereinces will surpass DD feats i am sure blade feats are pretty good as well and if i recall been half vampire and that trained and skilled should give him more of a agility reflex boost than any human even with sight or radar.Blade can heal him self been a vampire a powerful one, for just been half breed. Not to mention the speed again. unless dare devil punching at the speed of bullets i dont see how he is going to hit him.
#42 Posted by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#43 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor:   This is interesting. When and where was this? I love to see scans. 
#44 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I’ve seen I find their skill to be about equal, with DD being a little slicker of a fighter and Blade being more formal. Strength and speed go to Blade but DD’s powers will allow him to keep pace with him. Nerve strikes are the X factor so I give the majority to the man without fear.     

#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first: 

What are you talking about.He knows many fighting styles and he's been around longer.He trained longer. So my guess is that he is a better fighter. 

Feats? 
=]
#46 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

" @spidey 15: Experience does not equal feats well In this case Blade expereinces will surpass DD feats i am sure blade feats are pretty good as well and if i recall been half vampire and that trained and skilled should give him more of a agility reflex boost than any human even with sight or radar.Blade can heal him self been a vampire a powerful one, for just been half breed. Not to mention the speed again. unless dare devil punching at the speed of bullets i dont see how he is going to hit him. "

This is speculation! 
Do you have feats to support your claims? 
I have and i have already posted them in the first page! DD's reflexes should be equal to Blade's, agility is far greater and skills are greater too! 
DD had dodged bullets after they were fired. That doesn't mean he can not be hit by slower people. Matt is more than capable of tagging and eventually beating Blade! 
=]
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade doesn't have any damn feats.The best fighter he fought was Wolverine and Logan took it easy on him.

#48 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Blade doesn't have any damn feats.The best fighter he fought was Wolverine and Logan took it easy on him. "
#49 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billdevil said:
" @progenitor:   This is interesting. When and where was this? I love to see scans.  "

Which scans?
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
" @Billdevil said:
" @progenitor:   This is interesting. When and where was this? I love to see scans.  "
Which scans? "
Of Blade doing something that proves Blade is skilled enough to take Daredevil....