Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tracks said:
"King of Hearts 11987 said:
"Tracks said:
"to vance astro:
at this point this topic is becoming nothing more than a grievance and I see I can't say anything to change your mind. I think it would be easier for everyone if we agreed to disagree and allow this topic to die."
You already lost anyway so why even bother."
not in the slightest, i'm tired of posting the same points over and over again, move on."
You wouldn't have to keep posting them if you just acknowledge your lost and moved on.Your points were almost completely worthless.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Tracks
King of Hearts 11987 said:
"Tracks said:
"Tracks said:
"to vance astro:
at this point this topic is becoming nothing more than a grievance and I see I can't say anything to change your mind. I think it would be easier for everyone if we agreed to disagree and allow this topic to die."
not in the slightest, i'm tired of posting the same points over and over again, move on."
You wouldn't have to keep posting them if you just acknowledge your lost and moved on.Your points were almost completely worthless."
people who think daredevil wins still think daredevil wins, people who think blades wins think blade wins, it's pointless to keep going on, I've started the same topic on kmc, people debate more logically there.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#253  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Tracks said:
"Tracks said:
"to vance astro:
You wouldn't have to keep posting them if you just acknowledge your lost and moved on.Your points were almost completely worthless."
people who think daredevil wins still think daredevil wins, people who think blades wins think blade wins, it's pointless to keep going on, I've started the same topic on kmc, people debate more logically there."
Actually several people changed their opinions of who wins...thus,you lost.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Tracks said:
"Tracks said:
"to vance astro:
people who think daredevil wins still think daredevil wins, people who think blades wins think blade wins, it's pointless to keep going on, I've started the same topic on kmc, people debate more logically there."
Actually several people changed their opinions of who wins...thus,you lost."
not really, this debate is time consuming and annoying, we agree to disagree.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't agree to disagree.If you don't agree that's on you but the majority rules.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#256  Edited By castleking

i notice everyone is trying get last word everyone  should take a hard look at themselves an decide if they are going b bigger person and let it go or b pity and continue

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"i notice everyone is trying get last word everyone  should take a hard look at themselves an decide if they are going b bigger person and let it go or b pity and continue"
There is not such thing as a bigger person..you either win or you don't.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#258  Edited By Erik

Daredevil wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"Daredevil wins."
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#260  Edited By Sparda
Sparda said:
"I still say tie."
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By castleking

blade ftw...... i thought i get in on this

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Erik

You are both wrong. Daredevil wins. Admit your man lost already.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By castleking

noo ooo  i rather let u die with the world then let him lose that is how commited i am

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Sparda
erik said:
"You are both wrong. Daredevil wins. Admit your man lost already."
NEVAH!

For the record, I never agreed with Tracks, I just thought that both combatants would get (out of ten) a near-equal number of wins over eachother.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Erik

It is too bad you are both wrong.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Sparda
erik said:
"It is too bad you are both wrong."
Eh, whatever.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By castleking

i would agree with 1/2 wins but problem with all these threads is its hypothical fights with imaginary characters ppl can never agree who can win

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Erik

You want to know why Blade lost this fight aside from his inability to actually win? It is because the people who argued his case did not do well enough to convince Vance or me. The only thing Blade had going for him was his speed and the argument for that was discredited.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#269  Edited By Static Shock

OK. I'm going to give my two cents here.

Even though Blade is fast, Daredevil wouldn't have a problem with that. Blade may have superhuman agility, but it doesn't make him acrobatic. Even though Daredevil doesn't have agility at that level (based on what I've seen, his agility has to be peak-human since his sense of balance is superhuman, even though the Handbook may not say it. He's too over-qualified to have Olympic-level agility. And, being a master acrobat is a plus), his acrobatic skills would be too much for Blade to handle. And, also, I think Daredevil's reflexes and equilibrium is greater than Blade's (due to the radar sense). Haven't seen Blade dodge or parry bullets or other projectiles like Daredevil. And, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to do it as accurately. Furthermore, Blade may be a martial artist, but he's not a master of H2H. Not on Daredevil's level. Blade is a master of armed combat. Blade could use his sword in close quarters, and Daredevil would effectively be able to use his billy clubs offensively and defensively since his reflexes are greater. If Blade tried to shoot him, he would fail because he wouldn't be able to hit him. He couldn't throw a stake at him to save his life. Last but not least, Blade may have superhuman attributes, but I just found out that he doesn't have superhuman durability, and can take pain just like Daredevil. Simple nerve strikes and pressure points would work will on him. Daredevil wins.

Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"OK. I'm going to give my two cents here.

Even though Blade is fast, Daredevil wouldn't have a problem with that. Blade may have superhuman agility, but it doesn't make him acrobatic. Even though Daredevil doesn't have agility at that level (based on what I've seen, his agility has to be peak-human since his sense of balance is superhuman, even though the Handbook may not say it. He's too over-qualified to have Olympic-level agility. And, being a master acrobat is a plus), his acrobatic skills would be too much for Blade to handle. And, also, I think Daredevil's reflexes and equilibrium is greater than Blade's (due to the radar sense). Haven't seen Blade dodge or parry bullets or other projectiles like Daredevil. And, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to do it as accurately. Furthermore, Blade may be a martial artist, but he's not a master of H2H. Not on Daredevil's level. Blade is a master of armed combat. Blade could use his sword in close quarters, and Daredevil would effectively be able to use his billy clubs offensively and defensively since his reflexes are greater. If Blade tried to shoot him, he would fail because he wouldn't be able to hit him. He couldn't throw a stake at him to save his life. Last but not least, Blade may have superhuman attributes, but I just found out that he doesn't have superhuman durability, and can take pain just like Daredevil. Simple nerve strikes and pressure points would work will on him. Daredevil wins."
We have a winner!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Erik
Static Shock said:
"OK. I'm going to give my two cents here.

Even though Blade is fast, Daredevil wouldn't have a problem with that. Blade may have superhuman agility, but it doesn't make him acrobatic. Even though Daredevil doesn't have agility at that level (based on what I've seen, his agility has to be peak-human since his sense of balance is superhuman, even though the Handbook may not say it. He's too over-qualified to have Olympic-level agility. And, being a master acrobat is a plus), his acrobatic skills would be too much for Blade to handle. And, also, I think Daredevil's reflexes and equilibrium is greater than Blade's (due to the radar sense). Haven't seen Blade dodge or parry bullets or other projectiles like Daredevil. And, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to do it as accurately. Furthermore, Blade may be a martial artist, but he's not a master of H2H. Not on Daredevil's level. Blade is a master of armed combat. Blade could use his sword in close quarters, and Daredevil would effectively be able to use his billy clubs offensively and defensively since his reflexes are greater. If Blade tried to shoot him, he would fail because he wouldn't be able to hit him. He couldn't throw a stake at him to save his life. Last but not least, Blade may have superhuman attributes, but I just found out that he doesn't have superhuman durability, and can take pain just like Daredevil. Simple nerve strikes and pressure points would work will on him. Daredevil wins."

That is very nice Static. Very thorough.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By castleking

move on to new thread  *cough angel* cough & * spike *cough vs blade*cough  :)

Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda said:
"erik said:
"You are both wrong. Daredevil wins. Admit your man lost already."
NEVAH!

For the record, I never agreed with Tracks, I just thought that both combatants would get (out of ten) a near-equal number of wins over eachother."
Blade & Daredevil are in no way equal.Daredevil is a fighter who gets props from the likes of Captain America,Thor,Captain Marvel,Namor,Echo,& Iron Fist and Blade is a Dhamphir who has only beaten Vampires...none of which were very good fighters.They all had a weakness.Dracula is supposed to be the most powerful Vampire ever but he dies from sharpened piece of wood.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By King Quisling

Blade. His speed and raw power would throw DD off. If someone like Tombstone, Gladiator or even The Matador can land some good blows in on Murdock then Blade would break him.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By JThree47693

I think DD could win this. He is a better fighter than Blade is.
Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#276  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

Daredevil

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#277  Edited By sa5m

The Dare devil I believe =)

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Daredevil. 

Open field combat. It's debatable 

Close quarter combat. Favors for Daredevil, in my opinion

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Trackz

forgot about this, Blade definitely wins

deadly weapons, pretty much better than DD in every way

Daredevil goes hand-to-hand, Blade has guns/swords and such.

Daredevil is plain out matched here.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Trackz

I know we're going to get the usual argument as well, Daredevil has beat popular character A or has beaten this person who's faster than blade or this person who is stronger than blade.

In a hand-to-hand fight, there's no reason Blade can't kill Daredevil with one well placed hit

In addition Daredevil can't dodge bullets (I know this is going to be argued), like many characters have stated (elektra and daken, who are both faster than daredevil) they AIM dodge, which requires the individual to be significantly faster than the opponent and predict where they are going to shoot. Daredevil has acknowledged he can't dodge bullets against the Punisher and stated the only reason he hadn't been shot was because Frank didn't want to kill him. 

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#281  Edited By Superskrull86

As much as I ilke Blade, Daredevil can take Blade out after a brutal fight.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Blade. I haven't seen an argument that convinces me that Daredevil has the tools to take Blade down.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Panzeera_King

Blade easily 9/10

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I ilke Blade, Daredevil can take Blade out after a brutal fight.

No he cannot

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to clear up some misconception. No Blade's durability is not anything close to a normal human like Dardevil's. He not only has a healing factor like most vampires, but in terms of durability it is said that he is not only more resistant compared to a normal human but he can soak up a lot of damage like taking energy blasts.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to clarify here is Blade taking a lot of damage in one of his recent showings.

Definitely superhuman.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to finally debunk the myth that Blade has human-like durability...Here's him in his more recent showings surviving an explosion in a building and coming out unharmed.

IMO that's way beyond what DD can survive.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Too add in some speed, Blade is definitely on par if not faster than DD

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade wins he's superior to dd in speed strength durability has a healing factor and is at least as skilled dd just has more showings as a more popular character

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What myth? Whoever thinks that has never read anything with Blade in it. He's tanked things that frankly are potentially above what most comic street levelers do.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What myth? Whoever thinks that has never read anything with Blade in it. He's tanked things that frankly are potentially above what most comic street levelers do.

One of the posters years ago said he does not have superhuman durability and everyone agreed with him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers