Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#153  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I really don't have the time, energy or desire. Maybe if I'd been paying attention at the start, but there's too much to go over/address/correct now and I don't feel like it. A lot of threads have been like that for a while now. There's no point in fighting it. Most people won't hear me anyway just because they don't want to. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Erik

Lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Buckshot said:
 A lot of threads have been like that for a while now. There's no point in fighting it. Most people won't hear me anyway just because they don't want to. "
I guess your right.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156  Edited By King_Saturn
Well it looks like Buckshot is tired of all the BS going on in the Battle Threads these days...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Erik

I can only imagine how tiring it could be.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks
Daredevil didn't start a fight...he jumped kicked Wolverine to get him away from her.Wolverine didn't immobilze Daredevil..You honestly think he could get out of a damn full nelson from someone who is barely stronger than him while he's wearing an adamantium suit? Don't be ridiculous.if Dardevil actually wanted to fight..he would have kept hitting him instead of trying to push him back.STOP REACHING!

Reed Richards said Spider-Man was his intellectual equal..doesn't make it true.Iron Man isn't even Reed's equal and he is far smarter than Spider-Man.If Blade beat Doombots designed to take out the Fantastic Four..and he can't beat the Fantastic Four...what does that tell you? IT'S PIS!

Blade has not beaten any opponents on the level of DD's best.He hasn't beaten any fighters with notable fighting skill or anybody that powerful.Just a bunch of Vampires that can't hurt him and some weak street levelers.

so you would call kicking an individual who hasnt even registered you what? if kicking wolverine in the face isnt starting a fight I dunno what it,, and I hope you realize wolverine putting daredevil in a halfnelson was being generous. he wanted to explain his motifs, at that point decapitation wouldve been easy.

blade has never been against the fantastic four. and designed to take out the fantastic four, doesnt mean they can.

and now I can see you're biased. theres no point in debating with you if you write off all of blades enemies as "a bunch of vampires" well if yo uhavent noticed he's a vampire hunter, all dared evil has beaten is a bunch of humans. Do you see how dumb that sounds? Daredevil couldnt stand a chance against spitfire, deacon frost, dracula, or varnae. all of whom blade has been show nt ofigt on several occasions. If blade is shown to fight them succesfully on several occasions it isn't PIS. ONce again you show ignorance of the chaacter you're debating against, blade is only immune t ovampire bites. He isn't immune to vampires attack him.  he fights superhuman enemies for a living.  the above mentioned are all more powerful than each of the people dare devil has beaten, unless yo uactually think dare devi lwould stand a chance against spitfire, deacon frost, or varnae?

also to other posters, if you arent going to support your opinion, don't post at all.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Erik

I assume by "others" you are referring to me as I am the only other one to support Daredevil in this thread. Why would I want to repeat what has already been posted?

Daredevil has beaten people that are much more than human on many occasions. Your argument is flawed.

Vampires are not more powerful than each of the people Daredevil has beaten. You know nothing of Daredevil. I would even venture a guess that you know nothing about Blade now that you made that outrageous claim.

Person A beating Person B does not mean that Person A can defeat Person C. Where is your head man?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks
Daredevil didn't start a fight...he jumped kicked Wolverine to get him away from her.Wolverine didn't immobilze Daredevil..You honestly think he could get out of a damn full nelson from someone who is barely stronger than him while he's wearing an adamantium suit? Don't be ridiculous.if Dardevil actually wanted to fight..he would have kept hitting him instead of trying to push him back.STOP REACHING!

Reed Richards said Spider-Man was his intellectual equal..doesn't make it true.Iron Man isn't even Reed's equal and he is far smarter than Spider-Man.If Blade beat Doombots designed to take out the Fantastic Four..and he can't beat the Fantastic Four...what does that tell you? IT'S PIS!

Blade has not beaten any opponents on the level of DD's best.He hasn't beaten any fighters with notable fighting skill or anybody that powerful.Just a bunch of Vampires that can't hurt him and some weak street levelers.

so you would call kicking an individual who hasnt even registered you what? if kicking wolverine in the face isnt starting a fight I dunno what it,, and I hope you realize wolverine putting daredevil in a halfnelson was being generous. he wanted to explain his motifs, at that point decapitation wouldve been easy.

blade has never been against the fantastic four. and designed to take out the fantastic four, doesnt mean they can.

and now I can see you're biased. theres no point in debating with you if you write off all of blades enemies as "a bunch of vampires" well if yo uhavent noticed he's a vampire hunter, all dared evil has beaten is a bunch of humans. Do you see how dumb that sounds? Daredevil couldnt stand a chance against spitfire, deacon frost, dracula, or varnae. all of whom blade has been show nt ofigt on several occasions. If blade is shown to fight them succesfully on several occasions it isn't PIS. ONce again you show ignorance of the chaacter you're debating against, blade is only immune t ovampire bites. He isn't immune to vampires attack him.  he fights superhuman enemies for a living.  the above mentioned are all more powerful than each of the people dare devil has beaten, unless yo uactually think dare devi lwould stand a chance against spitfire, deacon frost, or varnae?

also to other posters, if you arent going to support your opinion, don't post at all."
Yea because decapitating someone in an adamantium suit who knows when you going to attack is sooooooooo easy.Your misinterpreting this scan and it's getting annoying know.If Daredevil kicked Wolverine to start a fight..why would he stop to hold him back and talk to him?
If Doom designs something to take out the Fantastic Four..it will work.He has already done it.Your right..it doesn't mean they can because Shang Chi broke one in pieces.Blade is stronger than him.

I'm not biased I'm just not stupid.If Dhamphirs are immune to most Vampire attacks & he was trained to hunt and kill Vampires..how is a feat to beat them? Your just naming random people and saying DD couldn't beat them.He beat Absorbing Man.Nobody you named could beat Absorbing Man..not even Blade.Daredevil only wouldn't stand a chance against Deacon Frost,Dracula or Varnae because he's not equipped for it.Blade has weapons specifically for taking out Vampires.You keep naming Spitfire as if she can actually fight..again your reaching with feats and it's annoying.I'm not ignorant because I don't believe that killing something that has a lame weakness too stuff that anyone can get there hands on that you have been trained to kill is a feat.

You keep wanting to talk about who beat who and the feats your naming for Blade don't even stack up.It's stupid especially in light of the fact I already addressed why beating a certain person doesn't mean anything.Since you obviously didn't catch it I will say it again.Wolverine has fought Sentry,Iron Man,& World War Hulk and survived...but Daredevil,Nick Fury,and Spider-Woman who beat him..would not survive attacks from them.All three of those characters could take them out with one punch.It's not about who you beat..and I am ashamed of myself even going back and forth with you on that dumbsh#t especially you have yet to name one person that Blade beat that is either a good fighter or isn't a powerful vampire.

Lastly..don't tell people what to do.People can change their opinion.If you still think DD will lose it's because you know nothing about him and your reaching and trying to say people he didn't even fight beat him.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"

I assume by "others" you are referring to me as I am the only other one to support Daredevil in this thread. Why would I want to repeat what has already been posted?

Daredevil has beaten people that are much more than human on many occasions. Your argument is flawed.

Vampires are not more powerful than each of the people Daredevil has beaten. You know nothing of Daredevil. I would even venture a guess that you know nothing about Blade now that you made that outrageous claim.

Person A beating Person B does not mean that Person A can defeat Person C. Where is your head man?

"
no other in general who just say "blade" or "daredevil" it adds nothing to the thread really

for one he's the one who started that arguement, after it was proven that blade was better than him in every category. then he went on to say daredevil would STILL win despite being the slower, weaker, and less durable of the combatants through superior hand-to-hand, which is pretty much impossible to prove. but seeing as you've claimed that in fact daredevil has beaten superior enemies, who might they be? I doubt he's ever battled individuals as powerful as dracula, spitfire, and deacon frost and won (instances of PIS should not be applicable)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"erik said:
"

"
no other in general who just say "blade" or "daredevil" it adds nothing to the thread really

for one he's the one who started that arguement, after it was proven that blade was better than him in every category. then he went on to say daredevil would STILL win despite being the slower, weaker, and less durable of the combatants through superior hand-to-hand, which is pretty much impossible to prove. but seeing as you've claimed that in fact daredevil has beaten superior enemies, who might they be? I doubt he's ever battled individuals as powerful as dracula, spitfire, and deacon frost and won (instances of PIS should not be applicable)"
Dracula beat Storm twice,the X-men,and Silver Surfer..so if who beat who is everything and Daredevil's feats are ridiculous because he's just human than this is clearly PIS because Blade is nowhere near the level of any of those people.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"erik said:
"

"

for one he's the one who started that arguement, after it was proven that blade was better than him in every category. then he went on to say daredevil would STILL win despite being the slower, weaker, and less durable of the combatants through superior hand-to-hand, which is pretty much impossible to prove. but seeing as you've claimed that in fact daredevil has beaten superior enemies, who might they be? I doubt he's ever battled individuals as powerful as dracula, spitfire, and deacon frost and won (instances of PIS should not be applicable)"
Dracula beat Storm twice,the X-men,and Silver Surfer..so if who beat who is everything and Daredevil's feats are ridiculous because he's just human than this is clearly PIS because Blade is nowhere near the level of any of those people."
....you do know that was dracula when he had a magical power boost right?...again I implore you to prove how dare devil would win.
strength=blade
speed=blade
druability=blade
projectiles=blade
experience=blade
skill=debateable
frankly we arent going to be able to prove who is more skilled between the two, marvel has them both written as expert martial artists, and blade has got him beaten in every other category. Blade wins this fight, not easily but he does win.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Erik

@ Tracks:
In answer to your question, Daredevil has beaten Blackheart, Hellspawn, and Mephisto.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Erik

Those are the only supernatural villains that I know about. I would not be surprised to find out if there is more.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"@ Tracks:
In answer to your question, Daredevil has beaten Blackheart, Hellspawn, and Mephisto."
obvious examples of PIS and that is obvious, the characters I've brought up blade has fought with multiple times and has come out on top.

as I stated before blade is better in every category save hand-to-hand skill and that is impossible to prove either way both have been cited as expert martial artists and used theirs skills to defeat multiple foes. with equal hand-to-hand skills the fight should still go to blade.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"erik said:
"

"

Dracula beat Storm twice,the X-men,and Silver Surfer..so if who beat who is everything and Daredevil's feats are ridiculous because he's just human than this is clearly PIS because Blade is nowhere near the level of any of those people."
....you do know that was dracula when he had a magical power boost right?...again I implore you to prove how dare devil would win.
strength=blade
speed=blade
druability=blade
projectiles=blade
experience=blade
skill=debateable
frankly we arent going to be able to prove who is more skilled between the two, marvel has them both written as expert martial artists, and blade has got him beaten in every other category. Blade wins this fight, not easily but he does win."
The difference is Daredevil has actually beaten good fighters and Blade hasn't.
And against stop giving all of these advantages over Daredevil Blade has I already know.Saying projectiles though just proves you know nothing about Daredevil.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Erik

How is that PIS? I think Blade stalemating Wolerine is PIS. Just out of curiosity, do you have the rest of that fight between Blade and Wolverine? My face would sure be red if I assumed that Blade stalemated Wolverine when that scan only showed one attack from both.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Funny how someone calls Daredevil feats PIS."
I still maintain that, by the way...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Erik

ZING!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LMFAO @ Zing

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Funny how someone calls Daredevil feats PIS."
I still maintain that, by the way..."
But your not comparing someone else's PIS feats to Daredevil's and actually saying that they are valid when Daredevil's aren't.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#173  Edited By castleking

DD is Dangerously close to having Batmans jobber aura.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"DD is Dangerously close to having Batmans jobber aura."
Get off his meat.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
But your not comparing someone else's PIS feats to Daredevil's and actually saying that they are valid when Daredevil's aren't."
I know. I just felt like saying that.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By castleking

i'm just pointing out DD's  feats are beyond human abilities and he's beating the crap out of ppl above his pay grade, i have no problem with him winning a few fights  against certain powerhouse but it should be done with a plot device not a fighting match where DD makes a guy with superhuman strength and indurance  like hyde cry with his fist it be like batman taking hulk on with nerve cluster attacks it should never have happen or him fighting wolverine he should never survive a confrontation against him.
DareDevil was made to fight low level scum in back alley's regular humans. like i said if he's gonna fight superhumans who outclass him it should b done with a device plot not his fist alone or might as well put him in another power level pretty soon he'll be fighting the sentry like bats does superman.

having said that Blade wins this after DD giving everything he's got.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"i'm just pointing out DD's  feats are beyond human abilities and he's beating the crap out of ppl above his pay grade, i have no problem with him winning a few fights  against certain powerhouse but it should be done with a plot device not a fighting match where DD makes a guy with superhuman strength and indurance  like hyde cry with his fist it be like batman taking hulk on with nerve cluster attacks it should never have happen or him fighting wolverine he should never survive a confrontation against him.
DareDevil was made to fight low level scum in back alley's regular humans. like i said if he's gonna fight superhumans who outclass him it should b done with a device plot not his fist alone or might as well put him in another power level pretty soon he'll be fighting the sentry like bats does superman.

having said that Blade wins this after DD giving everything he's got."
1.DD's feats are beyond human? So are..Captain America's,Misty Knight's,The Punisher's,Moon Knight's,Batman's,Nightwing's,Batgirl's,Iron Fist's,Shang Chi's,Black Panther's and so on and so forth.It's the comic book human standard.
2.Batman doing well against the Hulk or even hurting him is PIS.Nobody is saying that is ok.There is hurting superhumans and then there is hurting powerhouses.Most people in Hulk's strength range can't even hurt him.
3.Daredevil didn't make Mr.Hyde cry with his fist...he used nerve attacks and I was exaggerating he wasn't actually crying.
4.Daredevil obviously wasn't made to fight low level scum or he would be doing beyond that all the time.
5.Daredevil will never fight Sentry your going overboard.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"erik said:
"

"

strength=blade
speed=blade
druability=blade
projectiles=blade
experience=blade
skill=debateable
frankly we arent going to be able to prove who is more skilled between the two, marvel has them both written as expert martial artists, and blade has got him beaten in every other category. Blade wins this fight, not easily but he does win."
The difference is Daredevil has actually beaten good fighters and Blade hasn't.
And against stop giving all of these advantages over Daredevil Blade has I already know.Saying projectiles though just proves you know nothing about Daredevil.
"
whos a better fighter, like I've said varnae and dracula are ancient warriors with thousands of years of fighting experience,  and like castle king pointed out, just because yo beat another character character a beats chacter b, ad character b beats character c, it doesnt mean character a can eat character c. especially since blade and dare devil have faught hte same charaters, listin opponents they've fought is pointless and even when you do, blades opponents often have trashed the ones dare devil has beat..regardless abc logic rarely proves anything. Plus the fact that blade has guns that are more powerful and faster than dare devil stick means he has an advantage in the projectile area.

I'm not saying blade curbstomps daredevil, however blade takes the majority of the fights. It's entirely possible for daredevil to win a few.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"How is that PIS? I think Blade stalemating Wolerine is PIS. Just out of curiosity, do you have the rest of that fight between Blade and Wolverine? My face would sure be red if I assumed that Blade stalemated Wolverine when that scan only showed one attack from both."

a couple of things that may not be clear unless youve read the entire series.
1. blade at this point in the seirs had been cut of fro mhis blood supply, he was so weak that he was knocked out whe na shield agent hit him with a bullet
2. guggenheim admitted the only research he'd done on blade was off his wikipedia blade....as you can see he had no idea that blade has enhanced healing.
3. Blade did receive preparation, while their are many ways to interpret the fight, it's apparent blade figured out a way to kill wolverine and was doing his best to work in close and get him with the vial of vampire fluid.
4. all that being said they acknowledge that they are evenly matched and walk away, leaving a very confused wolverine
5. what blade remembered (which is kinda cool) is that when he was in his early twenties, wolverine saved him from a vampire that was about to kill him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tracks you already lost..your just trolling now.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Erik

Blade injects Wolverine with vampire blood and essentially makes Earth - 9140. In that universe, Wolverine made short work of Dracula. That is something that Blade cannot even do. Injecting Wolverine would be the stupidest thing Blade could have done. That was not even a stalemate. If Blade had injected Wolverine, he would have lost his head. Blade was in no such position to claim a victory.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By BlackPanther
PLEASE READ TEXT BELLOW

Static Shock
said:
"

I look at Bloodlust as being in a state much like Wolverine's berserker rage. Or in a state as if Spidey is wearing the Symbiote. None of these characters can think straight in a state such as these. They sacrifice their normal thinking and awareness for strength and other increased attributes. Their judgment is shrouded. Without the ability to think, neither of them can fight the way the normally fight. You can't fight without using your head.

"
This is largely directed at static and erik... but it will be good for everyone to read this

I took the time out of my day to do a bit of back reading into the term bloodlust and I've come to the realisation that  bloodlust is a general term that usually represents a killer instinct or signifies the desire for bloodshed. Nowhere does it say that the individual with bloodlust has to be in a state where their conscious mind is overpowered by emotions and hormone. You are mistaking it with a berserker rage, which is an uncontrollable trance of fury and is triggered from a medical conditions, psychoactive properties or psychological processes. Berserker can be catagorised under bloodlust though its can't be the other way around. for example all catholics are christian but not all christians are catholics.

The word bloodlust (however) is a very loose paraphrase that covers many different states of human (HUMAN) behaviour. This is where I lost many people because bloodlust doesn't cover different species, but humans, and thus does not cover vampires. The comic book context of the word is something I don't know and I have been arguing from a real life point of view. SO if what I'm saying contradicts marvels description of bloodlust, I apologise.

The thirst (as seen in vampires) can be best described as a want and eager desire after anything; a craving or longing; — usually with for, of, or after; as, (for example the thirst for gold.) In vampires its a painful sensation and a physical act that they have to enact regardless of their mental state. This is the opposite of berserker, because berserker is a mental state that transfers itself into a physical action. The thirst has been described as giving a burning sensation, headaches, release of various hormones and involuntary muscle contractions (for example the unsheathing of claws and release of adrenaline). Thus through the release of hormones it directly amplifies speed, reflexes, strength, and most importantly senses (eye sight/hearing/smell etc.) From previous showings, the individuals with the thirst are well aware of their situation and are also aware of what's going on in their surroundings. Which is why a vampire with the thirst is able to stalk its human prey for several hours and ingage in conversation with that prey before attacking.

I hope you can appreciate that I used my free time between lectures, laboratory practices and assignments to research and analyse this. so if your going to dispute my argument atleast have the decorum to do research yourself.

I'll be happy to give references if required.

P.S: ERIK... thanks for calling me an idiot. I'll be sure to remember that on my graduation day when I officially become a veterinary surgeon.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks you already lost..your just trolling now."
....you do realize you havent proven a thing right....seeing as blade being better in every category and you can't eve nprove daredevil is the better hand-to-hand fighter....your personal bias seems to be blinding you to the facts.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Blade injects Wolverine with vampire blood and essentially makes Earth - 9140. In that universe, Wolverine made short work of Dracula. That is something that Blade cannot even do. Injecting Wolverine would be the stupidest thing Blade could have done. That was not even a stalemate. If Blade had injected Wolverine, he would have lost his head. Blade was in no such position to claim a victory."
...you obviously don't read blade at all, blade defeated dracula in one move in the first issue of his newest series. plus it was an what if universe, meaning it was non-canon. plus after injecting wolverine I dont think you under stand how easily blade could defeat wolverine....a quick stake to the heart while wolverine was dazed, grabbing two pieces of wood and forming it in a cross. Blade has beaten much more powerful vampires than a vampire wolverine....example vampire spiderman.

plus no one claimed a victory, they settled on a stalemate.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Erik

I cannot understand how you can foul that up so badly Tracks. You pointed out something I had already implied long ago about not reading Blade. You are starting to piss me off. Wolverine had Blade at a disadvantage. He is pinned under Wolverine. A headless Blade would be a fraction of a second away. Of course it is not canon, do not be stupid. That is the nature of "What if". If Wolverine had become a Vampire, nobody would have the ability to defeat him except himself. Also, where was Blade going to pull out these hidden stakes? He is pinned. I also stated that Wolverine would have won that exchange because of that disadvantage to Blade. Use your head before you try to engage in a debate with me or I will not even acknowledge your posts.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Erik

BlackPanther said:

"PLEASE READ TEXT BELLOW

Static Shock
said:
"

I look at Bloodlust as being in a state much like Wolverine's berserker rage. Or in a state as if Spidey is wearing the Symbiote. None of these characters can think straight in a state such as these. They sacrifice their normal thinking and awareness for strength and other increased attributes. Their judgment is shrouded. Without the ability to think, neither of them can fight the way the normally fight. You can't fight without using your head.

"
This is largely directed at static and erik... but it will be good for everyone to read this

I took the time out of my day to do a bit of back reading into the term bloodlust and I've come to the realisation that  bloodlust is a general term that usually represents a killer instinct or signifies the desire for bloodshed. Nowhere does it say that the individual with bloodlust has to be in a state where their conscious mind is overpowered by emotions and hormone. You are mistaking it with a berserker rage, which is an uncontrollable trance of fury and is triggered from a medical conditions, psychoactive properties or psychological processes. Berserker can be catagorised under bloodlust though its can't be the other way around. for example all catholics are christian but not all christians are catholics.

The word bloodlust (however) is a very loose paraphrase that covers many different states of human (HUMAN) behaviour. This is where I lost many people because bloodlust doesn't cover different species, but humans, and thus does not cover vampires. The comic book context of the word is something I don't know and I have been arguing from a real life point of view. SO if what I'm saying contradicts marvels description of bloodlust, I apologise.

The thirst (as seen in vampires) can be best described as a want and eager desire after anything; a craving or longing; — usually with for, of, or after; as, (for example the thirst for gold.) In vampires its a painful sensation and a physical act that they have to enact regardless of their mental state. This is the opposite of berserker, because berserker is a mental state that transfers itself into a physical action. The thirst has been described as giving a burning sensation, headaches, release of various hormones and involuntary muscle contractions (for example the unsheathing of claws and release of adrenaline). Thus through the release of hormones it directly amplifies speed, reflexes, strength, and most importantly senses (eye sight/hearing/smell etc.) From previous showings, the individuals with the thirst are well aware of their situation and are also aware of what's going on in their surroundings. Which is why a vampire with the thirst is able to stalk its human prey for several hours and ingage in conversation with that prey before attacking.

I hope you can appreciate that I used my free time between lectures, laboratory practices and assignments to research and analyse this. so if your going to dispute my argument atleast have the decorum to do research yourself.

P.S: ERIK... thanks for calling me an idiot. I'll be sure to remember that on my graduation day when I officially become a veterinary surgeon."

I only bothered to read the P.S. portion. By the way, I have encountered a few surgeons that are idiots. When you graduate, I guess you will be among them.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"I cannot understand how you can foul that up so badly Tracks. You pointed out something I had already implied long ago about not reading Blade. You are starting to piss me off. Wolverine had Blade at a disadvantage. He is pinned under Wolverine. A headless Blade would be a fraction of a second away. Of course it is not canon, do not be stupid. That is the nature of "What if". If Wolverine had become a Vampire, nobody would have the ability to defeat him except himself. Also, where was Blade going to pull out these hidden stakes? He is pinned. I also stated that Wolverine would have won that exchange because of that disadvantage to Blade. Use your head before you try to engage in a debate with me or I will not even acknowledge your posts."
non-canon things should not be used, especially in this case, in a noncanon what if blackbolt killed sentry with a whisper, in the canon sentry was able to tank blackbolts whisper. so what if storylines should not be brought up.

next blade wasnt at a disadvantage, in fact the whole fight he was trying to work in close to use the vampire vial, blade has moved fast enough to stake beings with super speed,  wolverine would be overcome with the initial shock of becoming a vampire meaning blade would have plenty of time to deliver an ending blow in many ways. Blade has shown he conceals weapons on his person, he's pulled stakes from his sleeves, out of his boots, he managed to pull out the vial of vampire fluid while pinned. and the first time wovlerine pinned him blade just knocked him off, not like he couldnt do so again.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"erik said:
"I cannot understand how you can foul that up so badly Tracks. You pointed out something I had already implied long ago about not reading Blade. You are starting to piss me off. Wolverine had Blade at a disadvantage. He is pinned under Wolverine. A headless Blade would be a fraction of a second away. Of course it is not canon, do not be stupid. That is the nature of "What if". If Wolverine had become a Vampire, nobody would have the ability to defeat him except himself. Also, where was Blade going to pull out these hidden stakes? He is pinned. I also stated that Wolverine would have won that exchange because of that disadvantage to Blade. Use your head before you try to engage in a debate with me or I will not even acknowledge your posts."
non-canon things should not be used, especially in this case, in a noncanon what if blackbolt killed sentry with a whisper, in the canon sentry was able to tank blackbolts whisper. so what if storylines should not be brought up.

next blade wasnt at a disadvantage, in fact the whole fight he was trying to work in close to use the vampire vial, blade has moved fast enough to stake beings with super speed,  wolverine would be overcome with the initial shock of becoming a vampire meaning blade would have plenty of time to deliver an ending blow in many ways. Blade has shown he conceals weapons on his person, he's pulled stakes from his sleeves, out of his boots, he managed to pull out the vial of vampire fluid while pinned. and the first time wovlerine pinned him blade just knocked him off, not like he couldnt do so again."
I don't know about Blackbolt killing Sentry in a what if but I know Sentry didn't tank a whisper.He had a full blown conversation with Blackbolt.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"erik said:

next blade wasnt at a disadvantage, in fact the whole fight he was trying to work in close to use the vampire vial, blade has moved fast enough to stake beings with super speed,  wolverine would be overcome with the initial shock of becoming a vampire meaning blade would have plenty of time to deliver an ending blow in many ways. Blade has shown he conceals weapons on his person, he's pulled stakes from his sleeves, out of his boots, he managed to pull out the vial of vampire fluid while pinned. and the first time wovlerine pinned him blade just knocked him off, not like he couldnt do so again."
I don't know about Blackbolt killing Sentry in a what if but I know Sentry didn't tank a whisper.He had a full blown conversation with Blackbolt."
further proof that what if's shouldnt even be brought up in vs. debates, I'm still waiting for yo uto magicaly prove that daredevils hand-to-hand skills is superiorall points you've made have been countered, none of daredevils opponents were more powerful or more experienced than blades, and blade has much more experience.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Erik

Wolverine would not be instantly stunned by being injected with vampire blood. Being injected with something causes a reaction. That means it takes time. Much more time than is needed to cut someone's head off.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Static Shock
BlackPanther said:
"PLEASE READ TEXT BELLOW

Static Shock
said:
"

"

P.S: ERIK... thanks for calling me an idiot. I'll be sure to remember that on my graduation day when I officially become a veterinary surgeon."

I thought you used the term Bloodlust for Blade, when he needs blood to nourish himself if he doesn't take the serum when he's supoosed to.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Wolverine would not be instantly stunned by being injected with vampire blood. Being injected with something causes a reaction. That means it takes time. Much more time than is needed to cut someone's head off."
the vampire effects take effect instantly.  in fact being injected with vampire blood, wolverine is being given a higher concentration.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#193  Edited By Zoom

I love how a Daredevil vs Blade thread turned into Blackbolt vs Sentry.

Daredevil's kinda useless though.

caption
caption

Just kidding.  Daredevil's pretty cool.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By castleking

since no one can decide on the winner DD or Blade i guess ppl decide the fight will be handled by proxy :P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Erik

So you are trying to tell me that once injected, Wolverine would not be able to drop his arm on someone's neck who is pinned under him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Static Shock

Tracks said:

"the vampire effects take effect instantly.  in fact being injected with vampire blood, wolverine is being given a higher concentration."

Wolverine is immune to foreign substances. So, vampire blood fails.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Tracks
castleking said:
"since no one can decide on the winner DD or Blade i guess ppl decide the fight will be handled by proxy :P"
I'm still waiting for vance to give me proof that dd's skills outclass blade so much they can make up for the fact hes better i nevery way and is in fact cited by marvel as a master martial artist
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By castleking

how fast u think his claws pop out blade b done before  he could finish injecting him and he was exhausted from his last fight the reason logan gets hurt so often is cause he usually lets it happen so he  can get close doesnt mean the other guy is a better fighter or proves his speed just wanted to throw that out there just my opinion guys.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
"

BlackPanther said:

"PLEASE READ TEXT BELLOW

Static Shock
said:
"

"

I only bothered to read the P.S. portion. By the way, I have encountered a few surgeons that are idiots. When you graduate, I guess you will be among them.

"
.lmao. well as being an idiot is probably one of the weakest insults out there I'll take it lightly. but seriously you should read my post rather than assume its irrelevant. 
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Tracks
Static Shock said:
"

Tracks said:

"the vampire effects take effect instantly.  in fact being injected with vampire blood, wolverine is being given a higher concentration."

Wolverine is immune to foreign substances. So, vampire blood fails.

"
dracula turned wolverine into a vampire before