Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Im still not understanding where daredevils fighting feats trump blades...blade beat a vampiric spiderman and dracula easily, defeated four doombots with ease as well. he outfought varnae (surviving a large explosion) and varnae was able to stalemate dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau. blade has dodged machine gun fire at near point-blank range, machine gun bullets move faster than the bullets a typical thug can get their hands on. he faught wit hspitfire who once again is much faster than anyone daredevil has ever faught. plus all the opponent daredevil has beat, has often beat him as well, I can find images of wolverine defeating dare devil, or punisher gaining the upperhand, or captai namerica beating daredevil. daredevils record feats are up and down. seeing as blade is faster, stronger, more durable, and such I'm sorry but I personally need more convincing that daredevil's skill is actually THAT much better than blades."
You don't understand where Daredevil's fighting feats trump Blade's because you don't read Daredevil.Blade beating a Vampiric Spider-Man was a plot device.They made him a Vampire just to fight Blade.That would also mean he wasn't himself.Regular Spider-Man should demolish Blade.Defeating Doombots is a weak feat two.Shang Chi is just as human as Daredevil and he did that.Since you want to mention ridiculous ass feats that Blade can't actually pull off under his own power than I can do the same for DD..he stalemated Namor,and Embarrassed Captain America & Hercules @ the same time.He also beat Mephisto and I'm sure you know how powerful he is.Spitfire is a terrible fighter..beating her isn't a feat either....She-Hulk who is slower than Daredevil and Blade used her fighting skill to get the Whizzer who is around Spitfire's speed level to run into a tree and knock himself out.You can't find images of Wolverine beating Daredevil because it never happened.The only version of Daredevil Wolverine beat was wo alternate versions him.One that was a Lizard Man and a regular alternate universe clone.The real Daredevil embarrased Wolverine 3 times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor he would be retarded.Captain America beating Daredevil means nothing because Blade can't beat him either.Daredevil's feats aren't up and down your just making up stuff.Blade being faster,stronger,and more durable is not even a factor because DD stalemated Namor who is above Blade in all of those categories.DD owns Blade in fighting skill as well.Iron Fist and Black Panther..two of Marvel's best took moves from Daredevil."
what ridiculous feats am I using? and spiderman was bloodlusted, he charaged blade, and blade easily tossed himm off and shot him i nthe kneecaps, plus a regular spiderma nwas speedblitzed by a vampire that blade easily defeated,, spiderman doesnt have such a great showing against vampires. and doombots are supposed to have the skill and strrength of dr.doom himself, and blade beat four of them thats a pretty big feat., and we aren't using other fighers, however blade used his vampiric speed t okeep up with her in a fight and used his fighting skills to st opher,  most of the instances yo uare mentioning are kinda PIS, and again if yo uwant I could easily find just as many instances of those characters owning daredevil and no, dare devil beat a canon version of him by putting him into a lock when he tried to attack him. and what am I making up? he's an athletic human without peak strength or speed and yet hes beating wolverine whos better than him in every category. and dare devil beating namor is probably PIS ..you know when more powerful characters lose to weaker ones for the sake of the plot, if we're thinking logically dare devil has no way to hit him when he moves faster, and can take more damage. Punisher has gotten the better of daredevil, and I'd like to reiteraate none of the opponents you listed are better than the ones blade beat. they have comparable hand to hand skills and blade is better in all categories....add that to the fact he has been training and fighting longer than daredevil has, I'm asking yo uagain how does dare devil win?

I mean blade has succefully beaten:
a vampire diety, Deacon Frost (dare devil would have no chance against him)
kept up in a fight with spit fire (that fight also showed how durable he was as a blow that shatter his steel sword only gave him scratches)
beat a vampiric spiderman (being a vampire amps your natural stats I'd like to add)
beat dracula easily
fought varnae (who also fought dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau to a stand still)

as for captain america, blade stalemated wolverine, and on most occasions wolverine has beaten captain america. dare devil beating wolverine who has beaten opponents far superior is obvious PIS

theyve faught different opponents and it'd be difficult to argue whose are superior, hand-to-hand skills being debatable, and blade being superior in every other category I see blade taking this fight"
What ridiculous feats are you using? Stalemating Dr.Strange for one.Who cares about Spider-Man..it was a plot device.Being bloodlusted doesn't make you a better fighter.Just because Spider-Man wasn't holding back doesn't mean he was fighting to the best of his ability.You keep talking about all thesevampires Blade beat but he had prep time for almost all of them and has weapons specifically for killing Vampires.That isn't a feat at all.Doombots don't have the speed,skill,or strength of Doom.If they did they wouldn't be so easily destroyed by Shang Chi,The F4,and Blade.You keep saying Wolverine beat Daredevil but it didn't happen.Your saying there was a time where DD attacked him and Wolverine put him in a lock..well seeing as how Daredevil hit him in the throat with a shot he was ready for (because he strarted the fight)..how am I to believe Wolverine is capable of that.I know Daredevil beating Namor is PIS..and I never said he beat him..I said stalemated.I mentioned it because you used Strange and Dracula..whom both have the power to obliterate people far more powerful than Blade.
Daredevil taking down.....Elektra,Iron Fist,Wolverine,Sabretooth Deadpool,Bullseye,The Gladiator,The Yakuza,several hand ninjas (whom the Avengers had trouble with),Typhoid Mary,Absorbing Man,Nuke,Spider-Man both regular & Symbiote,Nightcrawler,The Punisher,Matador,the Constrictor,Ghostmaker and so on doesn't trump...

Blade taking down...Dracula,Deacon Frost,Spitfire (who was actually a skrull at the time and not the real spitfire),Spider-Man as a Vampire,basically a bunch of f#ckin Vampires whom he has the proper equipment and prep for.I think not.

Let's break it down shall we?

Elektra,Iron Fist,Sabretooth,Deadpool,Bullseye,Ghostmaker,Matador,Typhoid Mary,& The Punisher are all level 6 fighters according to the Marvel Handbook.meaning they are masters of all styles and one step away from being level 7..the final level,meaning master of all styles.
The Gladiator & Nuke are super soldiers like Cap.
The Yakuza is the most notorious Japanese mafia ever and the Hand is a group of Ninjas that gave Luke Cage & Black Panther trouble as well as the New Avengers.
Spider-Man & Nightcrawler outclass Daredevil on almost every level
Wolverine is a level 7 fighter and Constictor has adamantium cables coming out of his hands...and is a level 5 fighter.

Dracula,Deacon Frost,Varnae,Spider-Man (at one point),and Maria Deveau are Vampires.Blade is a Vampire Hunter..he is equipped to take them down.That is not a feat.I don't even think he can beat Dracula but he's a vampire so I will let it slide.These aren't feats.Beating Doombots is not a feat..people weaker than Blade had done it.Spitfire was a skrull when Blade fought her..and she can't fight anyway..she's just super speed.Blade can't touch Strange..so i'm even going to address that.

You said the Punisher got the best of DD at times..yea well most of their fights were stalemates or went to DD.They have fought over a dozen times.The Punisher was armed most of those times as well.He has also lost to Elektra and Bullseye..but Elektra is his girlfriend,The Punisher is his rival and Bullseye is his main villain next to Kingpin..so Marvel makes the fights interesting because they are and always were reoccurring fights.
"
for one,  I never said blade stalemated dr. strange., and blade still beat a a bloodlusted spiderman, who it was revealed later on still hadn't completely succumb to the vampire bloodlust, what we see is vampiric spiderman (stats boosted) attempting to blitz blalde, failing to do so and getting his kneecaps blown in, and in the fight I mentioned blade was using nothing but a sword for the fights, his fight against varnae he had nothing but a sword. plus he wasnt even expecting to fight dracula, or spiderman for that matter...or the doombots...in fact the only fight he's had prep for was against wolverine. also in an issue of hte black panther its stated that doom created the bots to be as much like as possible.  as for wolverine and blade,:

and blade has beaten dracula on several occasions and dracula acknowledges blade as one of his most formidable foes, dare devil stalemating namor is PIS. its happened once, blade has beaten dracula a plethora of times, that how he made his debut. BLade had no prep for vampire spiderman, unless yo uconsider a machine gun preperation. he was preped for spitfire unles you consider his sword preperation, and when was it said that the spitfire he fought was a skrull?...the next issue hasnt even come out yet and she was seen battling skrulls and feeding off them. and even if Blade had preperation for his fight with deacon frost (which he didnt) it wouldnt have hlped seeing as deacon frost has no weaknesses of a normal vampire. all of those fights I mentioned were fair fights that blade merely used his swords or guns for, his fight with dracula he speedblitzed him and hit him with a stake. great feat for an opponent as powerful as dracula...and as for the fighting levels..you just defined 6 and 7 at the same level...anywho Ill have to get back to you on blades most recent level, however I do know it stated blade was an extraordinary martial artist, and nuke as of recently was merely a cyborg, who was defeated easily by wolverine

and being a vampire hunter has nothign t odo wit the fact he beat them seeing as he didnt exploit their weaknesses during their fights, he fought deacon frost hand to hand with and with his sword and was his fight with varnae, his fight with vampire spiderman he went hand to hand with him before throwing spiderman and shotting spiderman in the knee caps while he flew through the air. saying they are more impressive seeing as not only were they vampires meaning they were superhuman, they had thousands of years of fighting experience.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By BlackPanther
Vance Astro said:
"What ridiculous feats are you using? Stalemating Dr.Strange for one.Who cares about Spider-Man..it was a plot device."
Well don't you think beating Cap and stalemating namor were plot devices? You clearly don't read Blade do you or you wouldn't assume he was such a push over.

Vance Astro said:
"Being bloodlusted doesn't make you a better fighter.Just because Spider-Man wasn't holding back doesn't mean he was fighting to the best of his ability."
Actually the thirst does make you a better fight. Its not like wolverine blood lust but an insatiable appetite for blood and the only way to get it is to kill. all the senses are peaked and all the physical abilities are also strengthened. And its not just pure raw power, the person who has the thirst has full control over his/her abilities which shows that they are fully conscious at the time. Its like being really thirsty (hence the name) and all your efforts are to clench that thirst and if your fighting abilities will help you get it then you will use it. plus reaction time and reflexes are also amplified.

Vance Astro said:
"You keep talking about all thesevampires Blade beat but he had prep time for almost all of them and has weapons specifically for killing Vampires."
Again you don't read blade do you? All vampires have different abilities (elemental control, shape shifting, magic, flight etc.) and blade doesn't have prep time for most of them as you claim, blade rarely has prep time. Blades weaponry is besides the point because blade has killed several vampires when he was unarmed, poisoned and seriously out numbered. your forgetting that blade is a dhampir and so supernatural/magical attacks don't really work on him. and just for the record he also hunts alot of demons so you claiming he only fights vampires is being ignorant.

Vance Astro said:
"
Blade taking down...Dracula,Deacon Frost,Spitfire (who was actually a skrull at the time and not the real spitfire),Spider-Man as a Vampire,basically a bunch of f#ckin Vampires whom he has the proper equipment and prep for.I think not.
"

Like I said blade is a dhampir which gives him immunity to many vampire attacks, also his sense of supernatural entities allows him to know where, when and what is after him and what powers it has. Blade had only a long sword in many of his fights.

Vance Astro said:
"
Dracula,Deacon Frost,Varnae,Spider-Man (at one point),and Maria Deveau are Vampires.Blade is a Vampire Hunter..he is equipped to take them down.That is not a feat.
"
What equipment are you talking about??? he only had a sword for goodness sake. Like I said... you clearly don't read blade.

Vance Astro said:
"Spitfire was a skrull when Blade fought her..and she can't fight anyway..she's just super speed.Blade can't touch Strange..so i'm even going to address that.
"

Ummm... I think we're talking about a different fight. Spitfire was spitfire in the book I read. Blade kept up with her through most of the fight but she got the upper hand due to her speed and well the thirst I guess.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By BlackPanther
Tracks said:
"for one,  I never said blade stalemated dr. strange., and blade still beat a a bloodlusted spiderman, who it was revealed later on still hadn't completely succumb to the vampire bloodlust, what we see is vampiric spiderman (stats boosted) attempting to blitz blalde, failing to do so and getting his kneecaps blown in, and in the fight I mentioned blade was using nothing but a sword for the fights, his fight against varnae he had nothing but a sword. plus he wasnt even expecting to fight dracula, or spiderman for that matter...or the doombots...in fact the only fight he's had prep for was against wolverine. also in an issue of hte black panther its stated that doom created the bots to be as much like as possible.  as for wolverine and blade,:

and blade has beaten dracula on several occasions and dracula acknowledges blade as one of his most formidable foes, dare devil stalemating namor is PIS. its happened once, blade has beaten dracula a plethora of times, that how he made his debut. BLade had no prep for vampire spiderman, unless yo uconsider a machine gun preperation. he was preped for spitfire unles you consider his sword preperation, and when was it said that the spitfire he fought was a skrull?...the next issue hasnt even come out yet and she was seen battling skrulls and feeding off them. and even if Blade had preperation for his fight with deacon frost (which he didnt) it wouldnt have hlped seeing as deacon frost has no weaknesses of a normal vampire. all of those fights I mentioned were fair fights that blade merely used his swords or guns for, his fight with dracula he speedblitzed him and hit him with a stake. great feat for an opponent as powerful as dracula...and as for the fighting levels..you just defined 6 and 7 at the same level...anywho Ill have to get back to you on blades most recent level, however I do know it stated blade was an extraordinary martial artist, and nuke as of recently was merely a cyborg, who was defeated easily by wolverine

and being a vampire hunter has nothign t odo wit the fact he beat them seeing as he didnt exploit their weaknesses during their fights, he fought deacon frost hand to hand with and with his sword and was his fight with varnae, his fight with vampire spiderman he went hand to hand with him before throwing spiderman and shotting spiderman in the knee caps while he flew through the air. saying they are more impressive seeing as not only were they vampires meaning they were superhuman, they had thousands of years of fighting experience."
lol sorry man I didn't read your post before I replied. we answered pretty much the same questions in different ways.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104  Edited By Erik
BlackPanther said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What ridiculous feats are you using? Stalemating Dr.Strange for one.Who cares about Spider-Man..it was a plot device."
Well don't you think beating Cap and stalemating namor were plot devices? You clearly don't read Blade do you or you wouldn't assume he was such a push over.

Vance Astro said:
"Being bloodlusted doesn't make you a better fighter.Just because Spider-Man wasn't holding back doesn't mean he was fighting to the best of his ability."
Actually the thirst does make you a better fight. Its not like wolverine blood lust but an ensasiable apetite for blood and the only way to get it is to killl. all the senses are peaked and all the physical abilities are also strengthened. And its not just pure raw power, the person who has the thirst has full control over his/her abilities which shows that they are fully consious at the time. Its like being really thirsty (hence the name) and all your efforts are to clench that thirst and if your fighting abilities will help you get it then you will use it. plus reaction time and reflexes are also amplified.

Vance Astro said:
"You keep talking about all thesevampires Blade beat but he had prep time for almost all of them and has weapons specifically for killing Vampires."
Again you don't read blade do you? All vampires have different abilities (elemental control, shape shifting, magic, flight etc.) and blade doesn't have prep time for most of them as you claim, blade rarely has prep time. Blades weaponry is besides the point because blade has killed several vampires when he was unarmed, poisoned and seriously out numbered. your forgetting that blade is a dhampir and so supernatural/magical attacks don't really work on him. and just for the record he also hunts alot of demons so you claiming he only fights vampires is being ignorant.

Vance Astro said:
"
"

Like I said blade is a dhampir which gives him immunity to many vampire attacks, also his sense of supernatural entities allows him to know where, when and what is after him and what powers it has. Blade had only a long sword in many of his fights.

Vance Astro said:
"
Dracula,Deacon Frost,Varnae,Spider-Man (at one point),and Maria Deveau are Vampires.Blade is a Vampire Hunter..he is equipped to take them down.That is not a feat.
"
What equipment are you talking about??? he only had a sword for goodness sake. Like I said... you clearly don't read blade.

Vance Astro said:
"Spitfire was a skrull when Blade fought her..and she can't fight anyway..she's just super speed.Blade can't touch Strange..so i'm even going to address that.
"

Ummm... I think we're talkign about a different fight. Spitfire was spitfire in the book I read. Blade kept up with her through most of the fight but she got the upper hand due to her speed and well the thirst I guess.
"

• You do not read Blade either. It was cancelled after just twelve issues. There is nothing to read.
  • Being bloodlusted makes a much worse fighter than normal. Bloodlusted equals sloppy.
  • His equipment is specifically designed to handle vampires.
  • I do not see your point on your argument against Spitfire
  • What is the sword he has made out of?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Static Shock
BlackPanther said:
"Well don't you think beating Cap and stalemating namor were plot devices? You clearly don't read Blade do you or you wouldn't assume he was such a push over.
Black Panther once stalemated Namor, and Reed Richards defeated him once. But, that was only because he was dry. If wet, he'd have no problem running through them. Now, If Namor was wet when Daredevil stalemated him, then there's a problem. A very big problem.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By Sparda
erik said:
"You do not read Blade either. It was cancelled after just twelve issues. There is nothing to read."
I think he's talking about all the other issues Blade''s been in, such as Nightstalkers.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Erik

Ah. I see. Then he should refer to it in a past hense.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Static Shock

So far, I'm seeing some pretty good argument from both sides (except for Daredevil PIS feats). Didn't think it would go this long.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
"
  • You do not read Blade either. It was cancelled after just twelve issues. There is nothing to read.
  • Being bloodlusted makes a much worse fighter than normal. Bloodlusted equals sloppy.
"
  1.   I mean he doesn't read blade full stop, both previous and most current showings. If he did he would know about blades abilities, rather than making assumptions.
  2. no your wrong... the thirst is different to normal bloodlust because all your powers and abilities are attuned to one single goal and getting it. seriously I know what I'm talking about. Your assuming its the same as going into a blind rage which it is not. the thirst is an uncontrolable need to get blood by any means, but its clear that people with the thirst are still well aware of whats going on to the point where they can have a conversation.
  3. well he only had limited equipment in his fights so saying they were specialised for a specific opponent is besides the point.
  4. I wasn't making an argument I was dismissing the argument already made about spitfire being a skrull because its BS.
  5. To be honest I'm not sure what his sword was made out of though it was most likely acid edged.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BlackPanther said:

Actually the thirst does make you a better fight. Its not like wolverine blood lust but an insatiable appetite for blood and the only way to get it is to kill. all the senses are peaked and all the physical abilities are also strengthened. And its not just pure raw power, the person who has the thirst has full control over his/her abilities which shows that they are fully conscious at the time. Its like being really thirsty (hence the name) and all your efforts are to clench that thirst and if your fighting abilities will help you get it then you will use it. plus reaction time and reflexes are also amplified.

What equipment are you talking about??? he only had a sword for goodness sake. Like I said... you clearly don't read blade"

Ummm... I think we're talking about a different fight. Spitfire was spitfire in the book I read. Blade kept up with her through most of the fight but she got the upper hand due to her speed and well the thirst I guess."

Ok..First of all.I never said Daredevil beat Captain America in fact not only did Captain America beat Daredevil..Daredevil ran from him.I said..he embarrased Captain America & Hercules.That was the first time they met him..they had no idea what he could do.He deflected Cap's sheild and the recoil knocked Cap and Herc down.They later gave him his props but ti wasn't an actual fight.

Second all.Sit there and pretend being bloodlusted makes you a better fighter when I know it doesn't..also take in the fact that Spider-Man isn't a very good fighter to being with.Do you honestly think Spider-Man was thinking clearly? Did you see what he did to Iron Man? See this is the thing..I don't think either Blade or Daredevil can actually beat Spider-Man.The times Daredevil did beat Spider-Man..he was either trying to fight him h2h which is stupid because he's not on DD's level,or he was pissed off and worried about something else.Spider-man would barely have to move if he made use of his powers and take both DD and Blade out at the same time.Webbing could hold the Hulk down so I know neither could get out and Spider-man drew webbing out faster than Iron Man could react despite Iron Man having superhuman reflexes due to Extremis.

You keep asking me if I read Blade? What good is that doing you.What have you said that contradicts what I am saying and has actually been factual?Who cares if Vampires have different powers.Beating someone doesn't necessarily mean you can beat someone else...people have different abilities and weaknesses.For instance...Daredevil has owned Wolverine who has fought Sentry,Iron Man,& Hulk.All 3 of those people would kill Daredevil but Wolverine survived because he's damn near invincible.Killing Vampires is not a damn feat..Blade is a Vampire Hunter...he has been training to kill them and executing it for years.All Vampires have the same dumbass weaknesses to no matter how powerful they are...I never said he ONLY hunts vampires either..your putting words in my mouth.

Why the hell are you sitting here telling me that Dhamphir's are immune to Vampire attacks..AND THEN TRYING TO PASS BEATING VAMPIRES OFF AS A FEAT?

Yea...because a sword isn't equipment? Silver isn't a Vampires weakness huh? Are we going to pretend that's false? Are we going to also pretend that he doesn't have more than just a sword in his standard equipment..he just recently had a gun-hand made by SHIELD.....

Your obviously unaware of how long ago skrulls had taken people's places.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By castleking

this threat bn going forever i still go Blade as DD has physical human limits although he has fought more dangerous ppl.
Blade is also a capable fighter who is willing to kill and surpasses DD in all areas an has superhuman speed outside of poor writing i dont see daredevil willing this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Erik
BlackPanther said:
"erik said:
"
"
  1.   I mean he doesn't read blade full stop, both previous and most current showings. If he did he would know about blades abilities, rather than making assumptions.
  2. no your wrong... the thirst is different to normal bloodlust because all your powers and abilities are attuned to one single goal and getting it. seriously I know what I'm talking about. Your assuming its the same as going into a blind rage which it is not. the thirst is an uncontrolable need to get blood by any means, but its clear that people with the thirst are still well aware of whats going on to the point where they can have a conversation.
  3. well he only had limited equipment in his fights so saying they were specialised for a specific opponent is besides the point.
  4. I wasn't making an argument I was dismissing the argument already made about spitfire being a skrull because its BS.
  5. To be honest I'm not sure what his sword was made out of though it was most likely acid edged.
"
  1. He has shown that he knows Blade's abilities
  2. No. I am right.
  3. Not really.
  4. I see.
  5. Silver.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@Tracks....

STOP MAKING THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS ABOUT DOOMBOTS! They are nothing like Doom.They are canon fodder.There armor is not as strong,they have no magical ability,and they are barely intelligent.The Thing was pounding on Doom once for 10 panels..He jumped on him until he fell through several stories of a office building.Do you honestly thing a Doombots armor is anything like Doom's if Shang Chi,Human Torch (who has never beaten Doom),and Blade can take them down.C'mon man..get it together.

The scan that your showing of Wolverine in Daredevil that you have been anxiously trying to show is garbage.Daredevil wasn't beaten and they weren't even fighting.Daredevil is trying to stop Wolverine from attacking Typhoid Mary.

Why do you keep saying Daredevil stalemating Namor is PIS when I said myself that it was PIS..that is why I mentioned it.I said it because I thought you were saying that Blade stalemated Dr.Strange.Varnae doing it is PIS too but I don't care..he's a Vampire.It's not a feat.

Nuke being beaten by Wolverine means what? Does that mean he's not a level 6 fighter? Karnak is a level 6 and Black Panther beat him in one move.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"this threat bn going forever i still go Blade as DD has physical human limits although he has fought more dangerous ppl.
Blade is also a capable fighter who is willing to kill and surpasses DD in all areas an has superhuman speed outside of poor writing i dont see daredevil willing this."
Why do people always bring up who is willing to kill.You don't think everyone DD fights is trying to kill him? You don't think Bullseye was ever trying to kill Daredevil?
Blade doesn't surpass DD in all areas..DD is smarter than Blade,his senses are better,and he's a better fighter.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock

BlackPanther said:

"no your wrong... the thirst is different to normal bloodlust because all your powers and abilities are attuned to one single goal and getting it. seriously I know what I'm talking about. Your assuming its the same as going into a blind rage which it is not. the thirst is an uncontrolable need to get blood by any means, but its clear that people with the thirst are still well aware of whats going on to the point where they can have a conversation.

I look at Bloodlust as being in a state much like Wolverine's berserker rage. Or in a state as if Spidey is wearing the Symbiote. None of these characters can think straight in a state such as these. They sacrifice their normal thinking and awareness for strength and other increased attributes. Their judgment is shrouded. Without the ability to think, neither of them can fight the way the normally fight. You can't fight without using your head.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"

BlackPanther said:

"no your wrong... the thirst is different to normal bloodlust because all your powers and abilities are attuned to one single goal and getting it. seriously I know what I'm talking about. Your assuming its the same as going into a blind rage which it is not. the thirst is an uncontrolable need to get blood by any means, but its clear that people with the thirst are still well aware of whats going on to the point where they can have a conversation.

I look at Bloodlust as being in a state much like Wolverine's berserker rage. Or in a state as if Spidey is wearing the Symbiote. None of these characters can think straight in a state such as these. They sacrifice their normal thinking and awareness for strength and other increased attributes. Their judgment is shrouded. Without the ability to think, neither of them can fight the way the normally fight. You can't fight without using your head.

"
That's exactly what it is.To say otherwise when you can clearly see they aren't fighting to the best of their abilities is ridiculous.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By BlackPanther
Vance Astro said:
"

Second all.Sit there and pretend being bloodlusted makes you a better fighter when I know it doesn't..also take in the fact that Spider-Man isn't a very good fighter to being with.Do you honestly think Spider-Man was thinking clearly? Did you see what he did to Iron Man? See this is the thing..I don't think either Blade or Daredevil can actually beat Spider-Man.The times Daredevil did beat Spider-Man..he was either trying to fight him h2h which is stupid because he's not on DD's level,or he was pissed off and worried about something else.Spider-man would barely have to move if he made use of his powers and take both DD and Blade out at the same time.Webbing could hold the Hulk down so I know neither could get out and Spider-man drew webbing out faster than Iron Man could react despite Iron Man having superhuman reflexes due to Extremis.

You keep asking me if I read Blade? What good is that doing you.What have you said that contradicts what I am saying and has actually been factual?Who cares if Vampires have different powers.Beating someone doesn't necessarily mean you can beat someone else...people have different abilities and weaknesses.For instance...Daredevil has owned Wolverine who has fought Sentry,Iron Man,& Hulk.All 3 of those people would kill Daredevil but Wolverine survived because he's damn near invincible.Killing Vampires is not a damn feat..Blade is a Vampire Hunter...he has been training to kill them and executing it for years.All Vampires have the same dumbass weaknesses to no matter how powerful they are...I never said he ONLY hunts vampires either..your putting words in my mouth.

Why the hell are you sitting here telling me that Dhamphir's are immune to Vampire attacks..AND THEN TRYING TO PASS BEATING VAMPIRES OFF AS A FEAT?

Yea...because a sword isn't equipment? Silver isn't a Vampires weakness huh? Are we going to pretend that's false? Are we going to also pretend that he doesn't have more than just a sword in his standard equipment..he just recently had a gun-hand made by SHIELD.....

"
LMFAO what are you talking about man. you fail to acknowledge that the thirst and blood lust are two different things. I already explained why the thirst is different so you go on being ignorant if you want.
Spiderman doesn't need to be thinking clearly to be able to fight. Real life fights happen so fast that experience kicks in is what ussually drives us in those situations, and spiderman is so experienced that even if he was blood lusted (which he was not, he had the thirst) he would instinctively know how to fight. The same way as people can still remember how to box even when their drunk. plus blade has saved spidermans ass many, many times when he was getting attacked by a vamp who was over powering spidey using only their strength and skill. also blades swords have proven to be able to cut through spideys webs on several occasions.

All of what I've said has been factual. mentioning all of these feats are pointless because people have different abilities and weaknesses. so beating one person doesn't mean you can beat someone similar. then you say all vampires have the same weaknesses, which they don't. they have different weaknesses depending on their age, strength and or their magical abilities. and the context of which you made you statements made it seem like you think that blade only hunts vamps even though blade is also specialised in the supernatural and hunting demons.

your putting words in my mouth right there. did I say it was a feat? NO, did I insinuate it was a feat? NO, so how the hell did you come to the conclusion that I was passing it off as a feat? your assuming I wanted to make it come across as a feat. its his ability and a fact and I was simply pointing it out because its clear that you had no idea.

Plus how do you know his sword was silver? your making an assumptions there mayte. also he only had a small array of weapons in the fights mentioned so regardless of what he usually carries, he only had limited access to his equipment.

your obviously unaware that it hasn't been revealed if she's a skrull so your making another assumption. thanks for assuming so much.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BlackPanther
Static Shock said:
"

BlackPanther said:

"
but the pint is that spiderman had the thirst and not bloodlust so they are tow different things. if he had bloodlust I wouldnt argue it but he had the thirst which is different
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
"BlackPanther said:
"erik said:
"
"
"
  2. No. I am right.
  3. Not really.
  4. I see.
  5. Silver.
"
  1. knowing abilities and knowing a character are two different things. for example if you looked at radar sense you wouldn't think it would allow you to see weaknesses in things.
  2. your not right. blood lust and the thirst are two different things and if you think otherwise you must be retarded. spidey was in the process of becoming a vampire which means he had the thirst (not bloodlust.) who ever said it was bloodlust in the first place was wrong.
  3. whatever
  4. glad we can see eye to eye on something
  5. he doesnt always use a silver sword... so your making an assumption based on what you think he should have.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....
STOP MAKING THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS ABOUT DOOMBOTS! They are nothing like Doom.They are canon fodder.There armor is not as strong,they have no magical ability,and they are barely intelligent.The Thing was pounding on Doom once for 10 panels..He jumped on him until he fell through several stories of a office building.Do you honestly thing a Doombots armor is anything like Doom's if Shang Chi,Human Torch (who has never beaten Doom),and Blade can take them down.C'mon man..get it together.

The scan that your showing of Wolverine in Daredevil that you have been anxiously trying to show is garbage.Daredevil wasn't beaten and they weren't even fighting.Daredevil is trying to stop Wolverine from attacking Typhoid Mary.

Why do you keep saying Daredevil stalemating Namor is PIS when I said myself that it was PIS..that is why I mentioned it.I said it because I thought you were saying that Blade stalemated Dr.Strange.Varnae doing it is PIS too but I don't care..he's a Vampire.It's not a feat.

Nuke being beaten by Wolverine means what? Does that mean he's not a level 6 fighter? Karnak is a level 6 and Black Panther beat him in one move.
"
Im not making any claims outside of what was stated, doom stated he created the doombots to be as much like hi mas possible when black panther when to visit him after his marriage.

they were fighting, dare devil kcicked him and wolverine responded by putting him in a half nelson , immobilizing dare devil.
....ummm varnae at full power was matching thor, he was an extremely skilled vampire, and blade was besting him in a sword fight despite being weakened, he fought dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau, their was no victor but varnae realised how powerful dr. strange was. it's as shame you're saying it was PIS when you know nohing about varnae or his power levels, and blade didnt use preperation to beat him...he bested him in a swordfight, your arguements aren't making sense

on panel feats often contradict handbook stats
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BlackPanther said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

"
LMFAO what are you talking about man. you fail to acknowledge that the thirst and blood lust are two different things. I already explained why the thirst is different so you go on being ignorant if you want.
Spiderman doesn't need to be thinking clearly to be able to fight. Real life fights happen so fast that experience kicks in is what ussually drives us in those situations, and spiderman is so experienced that even if he was blood lusted (which he was not, he had the thirst) he would instinctively know how to fight. The same way as people can still remember how to box even when their drunk. plus blade has saved spidermans ass many, many times when he was getting attacked by a vamp who was over powering spidey using only their strength and skill. also blades swords have proven to be able to cut through spideys webs on several occasions.

All of what I've said has been factual. mentioning all of these feats are pointless because people have different abilities and weaknesses. so beating one person doesn't mean you can beat someone similar. then you say all vampires have the same weaknesses, which they don't. they have different weaknesses depending on their age, strength and or their magical abilities. and the context of which you made you statements made it seem like you think that blade only hunts vamps even though blade is also specialised in the supernatural and hunting demons.

your putting words in my mouth right there. did I say it was a feat? NO, did I insinuate it was a feat? NO, so how the hell did you come to the conclusion that I was passing it off as a feat? your assuming I wanted to make it come across as a feat. its his ability and a fact and I was simply pointing it out because its clear that you had no idea.

Plus how do you know his sword was silver? your making an assumptions there mayte. also he only had a small array of weapons in the fights mentioned so regardless of what he usually carries, he only had limited access to his equipment.

your obviously unaware that it hasn't been revealed if she's a skrull so your making another assumption. thanks for assuming so much.
"
When Spider-Man fought Blade as a vampire..where was his spider-sense,webbing,speed,and agility? Let's sit there and pretend Spider-Man was fighting his best against Blade..when he didn't use any of his powers.
Spider-Man does need to be thinking clearly to fight..what are you talking about.That is all he gets by on is his intellect and the creative use of his powers.Spider-Man is not a good h2h fighter..that is why he lost to Taskmaster,Iron Fist,& Daredevil.The played him..making him resort to h2h and then they showed him why they are the tp fighters in Marvel.Spider-Man didn't fight to the best of his ability against them either.Blade saving Spider-Man's ass from Vampires is a plot device..i'm not even going to address it.

'Even if all Vampires don't have the same weaknesses...they all have weaknesses.It's like Superman is one of the most powerful beings on Earth and a green rock hurts him.Vampires have the same corny weaknesses,silver,acid,stakes,silver,so on and so forth.

If you not passing beating Vampires off as a feat I don't see any reason of even talking about it.How do you know I had no idea Blade was immune to Vampire attacks...because I don't think beating them is a feat? I think that would more likely prove I did know.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Erik

@Black Panther:
Have you ever even seen a drunk fight?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....

"
Im not making any claims outside of what was stated, doom stated he created the doombots to be as much like hi mas possible when black panther when to visit him after his marriage.

they were fighting, dare devil kcicked him and wolverine responded by putting him in a half nelson , immobilizing dare devil.
....ummm varnae at full power was matching thor, he was an extremely skilled vampire, and blade was besting him in a sword fight despite being weakened, he fought dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau, their was no victor but varnae realised how powerful dr. strange was. it's as shame you're saying it was PIS when you know nohing about varnae or his power levels, and blade didnt use preperation to beat him...he bested him in a swordfight, your arguements aren't making sense

"
Who cares what Doom says if the feats of the Doombots prove otherwise?
That scan of what Daredevil and Wolverine did was not a fight.Just because Daredevil kicked him doesn't make it a fight.Daredevil didn't even want to fight him.

DR.STRANGE FOUGHT GALACTUS AND YOUR TRYING TO PROVE BEING STALEMATED BY A VAMPIRE ISN'T PIS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Erik
BlackPanther said:
"erik said:
"BlackPanther said:
"erik said:
"
"
"
  2. No. I am right.
  3. Not really.
  4. I see.
  5. Silver.
"
  1. knowing abilities and knowing a character are two different things. for example if you looked at radar sense you wouldn't think it would allow you to see weaknesses in things.
  2. your not right. blood lust and the thirst are two different things and if you think otherwise you must be retarded. spidey was in the process of becoming a vampire which means he had the thirst (not bloodlust.) who ever said it was bloodlust in the first place was wrong.
  3. whatever
  4. glad we can see eye to eye on something
  5. he doesnt always use a silver sword... so your making an assumption based on what you think he should have.
"
You are an idiot.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"You are an idiot."

LMFAO!
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By BlackPanther
Vance Astro said:
"When Spider-Man fought Blade as a vampire..where was his spider-sense,webbing,speed,and agility? Let's sit there and pretend Spider-Man was fighting his best against Blade..when he didn't use any of his powers.
Spider-Man does need to be thinking clearly to fight..what are you talking about.That is all he gets by on is his intellect and the creative use of his powers.Spider-Man is not a good h2h fighter..that is why he lost to Taskmaster,Iron Fist,& Daredevil.The played him..making him resort to h2h and then they showed him why they are the tp fighters in Marvel.Spider-Man didn't fight to the best of his ability against them either.Blade saving Spider-Man's ass from Vampires is a plot device..i'm not even going to address it.

'Even if all Vampires don't have the same weaknesses...they all have weaknesses.It's like Superman is one of the most powerful beings on Earth and a green rock hurts him.Vampires have the same corny weaknesses,silver,acid,stakes,silver,so on and so forth.

If you not passing beating Vampires off as a feat I don't see any reason of even talking about it.How do you know I had no idea Blade was immune to Vampire attacks...because I don't think beating them is a feat? I think that would more likely prove I did know.
"
OK VA, I give in... DD wins.

erik said:
"@Black Panther:
Have you ever even seen a drunk fight?"
Obviously, why would I mention it if I don't know what I'm talking about?

erik
said:
You are an idiot."
hahaha very funny jus because you don't agree, don't start losing your decorum. and before I leave this topic alone (its old) I jus wanna say to erik, STFU... who do you think your calling an idiot? you dont know me, my background, my achievements or my current educational situation.

Anyway stay blessed,

Peace
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Erik

This guy thinks that fighters can still fight when they are drunk. I used to kick box and I can tell you that is not the case. His whole argument is flawed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

HAIL SOVEREIGN VANCE!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"This guy thinks that fighters can still fight when they are drunk. I used to kick box and I can tell you that is not the case. His whole argument is flawed."

You're a trip. LOL. Didn't know you kickboxed, though.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....

"

"
That scan of what Daredevil and Wolverine did was not a fight.Just because Daredevil kicked him doesn't make it a fight.Daredevil didn't even want to fight him.

DR.STRANGE FOUGHT GALACTUS AND YOUR TRYING TO PROVE BEING STALEMATED BY A VAMPIRE ISN'T PIS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
"
dr.strange was also beaten by ghost rider, plus do you realize how long ago the midnight sons series was? before dr. strange received many of his upgrades.

so because daredevil attacked wolverine, and wolverine retalliated it wasn't a fight?.....right. dare devil is the one who started the fight.....and the fact you said dare devil didnt want to fight him you acknowledge that it was indeed a fight.

they dont have his magical powers, other than that I dont see what is different from them, in fact at times dr. doom constructs doombots that he amps, there was one I'm pretty sure was was slugging it out with the thing.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Erik
Static Shock said:
"erik said:
"This guy thinks that fighters can still fight when they are drunk. I used to kick box and I can tell you that is not the case. His whole argument is flawed."

You're a trip. LOL. Didn't know you kickboxed, though."

I stopped because I wanted to keep my face pretty. Lol.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
I haven't left yet... plus if someone has been fighting and training for long enough they can use it regardless of their physical situation. A boxer can box even when he's drunk... I didn't say he can box well, but he still knows the movements. Plus I didn't say how drunk the fighter is or how well they can fight. I just said they can still box. Also people in the army and special forces train in situations where their mind is exhausted which gives the same effects of them being drunk because their reaction time has slowed down and their vision becomes distorted. yet they can still fight. so I do know what I'm talking about. I've personally trained in Muay thai, Karate, aikido, capoeira and southern style kung fu since I was 5 years old
. But now I focus on capoeira
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Erik

@ Black Panther:
I think I was calling you an idiot. I was correct.

@ Static Shock:
Actually it was a busted knee that took me out.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#136  Edited By castleking

physical attraction is a must in our society nowadays very important if ur gonna succeed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"@ Black Panther:
LOL.

erik said:
@ Static Shock:
Actually it was a busted knee that took me out."

So, you can never fight again?
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
"@ Black Panther:
I think I was calling you an idiot. I was correct.."
???
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Erik
castleking said:
"physical attraction is a most in our society nowadays very important if ur gonna succeed."

I am not quite sure what you are saying but I think I may agree with you. Lol.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BlackPanther

"erik said:

What type of kickboxing did you do?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Erik
Static Shock said:
"erik said:
"@ Black Panther:
LOL.

erik said:
@ Static Shock:
Actually it was a busted knee that took me out."

So, you can never fight again?"
I can still fight, but I would be pretty stupid to do it professionally now. I still do light training and stay fit obviously.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"BlackPanther said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

"

"
When Spider-Man fought Blade as a vampire..where was his spider-sense,webbing,speed,and agility? Let's sit there and pretend Spider-Man was fighting his best against Blade..when he didn't use any of his powers.

"
spiderman didnt have tiem for that, the fight was fast ,spiderman attempted to speed blitz blade, blade kicked him of f and shot him in the kneecaps, then blade went on to beat dracula in a fight.

and its funny how you can right blade saving spiderman from vampires as PIS yet you see dare devil beating him as ok.

and vampires having weaknesses has nothing to do with the fact that blade bested htme in combat, and used lethal attacks that wouldve killed them even if they were human, a stake throuhg the heart...some weakness, especially since the same thing would kill a human...deacon frost, spitfire (no idea where youre getting the idea shes a skrull), and varnae. all foes he bested using his combat skills. and all just as impressive as the foes daredevil beat.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....

"

"

"
dr.strange was also beaten by ghost rider, plus do you realize how long ago the midnight sons series was? before dr. strange received many of his upgrades.

so because daredevil attacked wolverine, and wolverine retalliated it wasn't a fight?.....right. dare devil is the one who started the fight.....and the fact you said dare devil didnt want to fight him you acknowledge that it was indeed a fight.

they dont have his magical powers, other than that I dont see what is different from them, in fact at times dr. doom constructs doombots that he amps, there was one I'm pretty sure was was slugging it out with the thing."
Ghost Rider isn't a vampire...Ghost Rider rightfully should have beaten Dr.Strange.He is powerful as hell.
What are you talking about? Daredevil didn't start a fight..he was holding Wolverine back? Do you honestly think Daredevil would be holding someone back if he was trying to fight them? Your reaching now to try and make it seem as if Daredevil lost and he didn't there was no fight.

WHAT DON'T YOU GET? A REGULAR HUMAN DESTROYED A DOOMBOT..DOOM'S ARMOR WASN'T EVEN DENTED BY PUNCHES FROM THE THING WHO LIFTS 100 TONS...DOOMBOTS ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....

"

"

"

they dont have his magical powers, other than that I dont see what is different from them, in fact at times dr. doom constructs doombots that he amps, there was one I'm pretty sure was was slugging it out with the thing."
Ghost Rider isn't a vampire...Ghost Rider rightfully should have beaten Dr.Strange.He is powerful as hell.
What are you talking about? Daredevil didn't start a fight..he was holding Wolverine back? Do you honestly think Daredevil would be holding someone back if he was trying to fight them? Your reaching now to try and make it seem as if Daredevil lost and he didn't there was no fight.

WHAT DON'T YOU GET? A REGULAR HUMAN DESTROYED A DOOMBOT..DOOM'S ARMOR WASN'T EVEN DENTED BY PUNCHES FROM THE THING WHO LIFTS 100 TONS...DOOMBOTS ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL...
"
Agreed.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By BlackPanther
castleking said:
"physical attraction is a must in our society nowadays very important if ur gonna succeed."
Sadly enough your correct. Appearance is everything, so if you look the part then people are more likely to accept you. for example, your not likely to see an ugly person working in a beauty shop. Or your not likely gonna see a personal trainer with a bad physical appearence
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Tracks....

"

"

"

"
as for that instance yes daredevil started the fight

as yo ucan see dare devil attacked an unsuspecting wolverine, wolverine quickly countered and immobolized daredevil, and explained the situation to him.

dr. doom stated they were, and the doom armor stood up to blasts from lightning from storm, doom bots have gone up against thing before and done well.
doombots are tasked differently, there was a doombot that matched thing in strength, and one that was able to slug it out with captain america, they vary on level, blade states however that the doombots are designed to take out the fantastic four.

I'll reiterate again blade has beaten just as many opponents and opponents just as powerful, if not more powerful than the ones dare devil has.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#147  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

So much garbage. Anyway, Blade and I'm out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@Tracks

Daredevil didn't start a fight...he jumped kicked Wolverine to get him away from her.Wolverine didn't immobilze Daredevil..You honestly think he could get out of a damn full nelson from someone who is barely stronger than him while he's wearing an adamantium suit? Don't be ridiculous.if Dardevil actually wanted to fight..he would have kept hitting him instead of trying to push him back.STOP REACHING!

Reed Richards said Spider-Man was his intellectual equal..doesn't make it true.Iron Man isn't even Reed's equal and he is far smarter than Spider-Man.If Blade beat Doombots designed to take out the Fantastic Four..and he can't beat the Fantastic Four...what does that tell you? IT'S PIS!

Blade has not beaten any opponents on the level of DD's best.He hasn't beaten any fighters with notable fighting skill or anybody that powerful.Just a bunch of Vampires that can't hurt him and some weak street levelers.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Erik

Daredevil.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers