Daredevil could win this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Erik

Post something that is better than Bullseye's posted feat.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If this doesn't prove DD owns.Blade you are either a fanboy or something is wrong with you.

DAREDEVIL DODGING LASER FIRE

caption
caption

DAREDEVIL RETURNS GUNFIRE

caption
caption
caption
caption

DAREDEVIL CURBSTOMPS SABRETOOTH

caption
caption

DAREDEVIL OWNS THE GLADIATOR:Notice he already knows 4 ways to take him out before he gets to him

caption
caption

DAREDEVIL USES A 450LB WEIGHT AS A STAFF THAN THROWS IT 10 FEET

caption
caption
caption
caption

DAREDEVIL CATCHES WOLVERINE OFF GUARD DESPITE WOLVERINE STARTING THE FIGHT

caption
caption

DAREDEVIL OWNS CAP & HERCULES

caption
caption

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Sparda
Tracks said:
"Sparda said:
"Tracks said:
"bullseye doesnt have feats that put him above blade in terms of marksmenship, "
Dude, Bullseye killed someone with a toothpick from a adjacent building. It's a pretty big stretch to say that Blade's a better marksman than him."
blade throug ha stake from across the room and knocked out a vampires front teeth right when he was about to bite his victim, without looking he casually through a stake and hit a vampires heart (again he his a vampires heart a good distance away without looking) , he threw a stake with enough strength to hit a vampire throug hthe heart and break his grip on spiderman (spiderman stated the vampire was holding him like a baby), he threw a stake in the she barrel of a gun and shot stakes into the barrels of johnny blazes hell fire gun and caused it to backfire,"
Those are all impressive, but killing someone with a toothpick from a hundred yards away (through glass!) trumps them all.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Post something that is better than Bullseye's posted feat."
here are his feats, you can be the judge:

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Static Shock
Tracks said:
"I did provide feats, yet no one was countering it anywho he posted that scans which is a very nice feat, anywh osorry for stretching the page:

ill post more soon
"
Impressive, but Bullseye hit a target from 100 ft. away, with a toothpick. This doesn't match up.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By castleking

that would b 100 yards or 300 ft away but dd loses

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"that would b 100 yards or 300 ft away but dd loses"
Stop saying DD loses with no argument or evidence.
Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Man Without Fear

Blade is a joke compared to DD..that's why he doesn't have his own comic anymore...and he's in a comic for British heroes when he's been living in New York for most of his life.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tracks

that could e viewed as a matter of opinion, for one he had a telescope and an immobile target, in many of these blade hit a vital organ without looking, thats pretty good too,

in reference to vance astro, no...those dont prove hes better than blade
fights a vampire diety

blade against vampiric shield agents with moreadvance weaponary than the thugs daredevil went up against (blade dodges machine gun fire)

moves to fast for a skilled human assasin

blade owns vampire spiderman and dracula

takes out 4 doombots

speedblitz against wolverine (again wolverine healing factor is great in this showing, usually it has low showings against other charaters...like against daredevil)

battles varnae (in the same arc he faught dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau to a standstill) while weakened

keeps up in a fight against spitfire, vampire with super speed, faster than any enemy you've shown thus far

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik

Those marksman feats for Blade were at least believable. Bullseye's are outside what a normal man can do. Blade loses the marksman challenge.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Those marksman feats for Blade were at least believable. Bullseye's are outside what a normal man can do. Blade loses the marksman challenge."
like I said before blades are impressive for diferent reasons, blades feats were during combat, he hit opponents hearts without looking and clogged gun barrels effortlessly, however I just search his respect thread and saw a better feat, so yeahbullseyes is a better marksman but blade isnt far behind at all, does bullseye use guns in his fights?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"erik said:
"Those marksman feats for Blade were at least believable. Bullseye's are outside what a normal man can do. Blade loses the marksman challenge."
like I said before blades are impressive for diferent reasons, blades feats were during combat, he hit opponents hearts without looking and clogged gun barrels effortlessly, however I just search his respect thread and saw a better feat, so yeahbullseyes is a better marksman but blade isnt far behind at all, does bullseye use guns in his fights?"
He never needs to.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik

He says it is too easy.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tracks

for some reason I dont think daredevil would still be alive if bullseye were to use bulllets against him

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Erik

I do not know about that. Daredevil dodges bullet fire all the time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"for some reason I dont think daredevil would still be alive if bullseye were to use bulllets against him"
Every time you post you prove you know nothing about Daredevil or Bullseye.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DAREDEVIL BRINGS HIMSELF BACK FROM THE DEAD

caption
caption

UNTOUCHABLE

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sparda

For the record, I'd like to state that Blade and Daredevil are both awesome.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BlackPanther

Even though DD has radar sense... Blade has super human senses too, which should give him an accurate reading of DD's movements. Blade's stronger, faster, more durable and has trained for over a hundred years. He is an expert hand to hand combatant but he prefers using blades (hence the name) just because he doesn't always fight hand to hand doesn't mean he can't and that has been proven several times in the comics. seriously comic version Blade outclasses DD on so many levels its not even funny. I don't see what DD can do that will physically hurt Blade especially hand to hand. Blade dodges bullets from close range and even when he does get shot he keeps on rolling like nothing has happened. In his current series he also has a few new adaptations that we still haven't seen yet. Blade fights vamps who themselves hold weapons and are master martial artist, so what makes you guys think that any of DD's hand to hand moves will even leave a dent on the guy?

I give this to Blade.

As for blade being the better marksman to bullseye... well he's not. bullseye's the best, blades probably a close second.

P.S: some of the things I've seen DD (a human with no super superhuman strength, healing or speed) do in his comics are so ridiculous that they shouldn't even be entered into this debate

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BlackPanther said:
"Even though DD has radar sense... Blade has super human senses too, which should give him an accurate reading of DD's movements. Blade's stronger, faster, more durable and has trained for over a hundred years. He is an expert hand to hand combatant but he prefers using blades (hence the name) just because he doesn't always fight hand to hand doesn't mean he can't and that has been proven several times in the comics. seriously comic version Blade outclasses DD on so many levels its not even funny. I don't see what DD can do that will physically hurt Blade especially hand to hand. Blade dodges bullets from close range and even when he does get shot he keeps on rolling like nothing has happened. In his current series he also has a few new adaptations that we still haven't seen yet. Blade fights vamps who themselves hold weapons and are master martial artist, so what makes you guys think that any of DD's hand to hand moves will even leave a dent on the guy?

I give this to Blade.

As for blade being the better marksman to bullseye... well he's not. bullseye's the best, blades probably a close second.

P.S: some of the things I've seen DD (a human with no super superhuman strength, healing or speed) do in his comics are so ridiculous that they shouldn't even be entered into this debate"
Blade's superhuman senses are nowhere near the level of Daredevil's.Daredevil has on several occasions sensed things before Spider-Man's spider-sense went off.Daredevil can also use for battle strategies and to find weaknesses.I don't think you are aware just how exceptional DD's senses are.Blade is not above anyone DD has armed fighter DD has fought.Bullseye owns him in marksmanship and Black Knight owns him in h2h combat.Blade outclassing DD means nothing..So did Sabretooth,The Gladiator,Wolverine,Nuke,Mr.Hyde,Tombstone,Spider-Man,Namor,Hercules,Absorbing Man,Mr.Fantastic..and so on and so forth.Daredevil not only has dodged bullets close range but returned them to the shooter.I posted a scan in this thread of Daredevil deflecting a bullet back at the shooter..only grazing him.He could have killed him if he wanted to.Daredevil beat Tombstone while fighting Matador..Tombstone is far more durable than Gladiator.
Daredevil wins this easily.

Daredevil doesn't have healing? I guess you missed the scan I posted where he brings himself back from the dead.It's the same technique his master stick used to bring back Elektra when she died.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"BlackPanther said:
"Even though DD has radar sense... Blade has super human senses too, which should give him an accurate reading of DD's movements. Blade's stronger, faster, more durable and has trained for over a hundred years. He is an expert hand to hand combatant but he prefers using blades (hence the name) just because he doesn't always fight hand to hand doesn't mean he can't and that has been proven several times in the comics. seriously comic version Blade outclasses DD on so many levels its not even funny. I don't see what DD can do that will physically hurt Blade especially hand to hand. Blade dodges bullets from close range and even when he does get shot he keeps on rolling like nothing has happened. In his current series he also has a few new adaptations that we still haven't seen yet. Blade fights vamps who themselves hold weapons and are master martial artist, so what makes you guys think that any of DD's hand to hand moves will even leave a dent on the guy?

I give this to Blade.

P.S: some of the things I've seen DD (a human with no super superhuman strength, healing or speed) do in his comics are so ridiculous that they shouldn't even be entered into this debate"
Blade's superhuman senses are nowhere near the level of Daredevil's.Daredevil has on several occasions sensed things before Spider-Man's spider-sense went off.Daredevil can also use for battle strategies and to find weaknesses.I don't think you are aware just how exceptional DD's senses are.Blade is not above anyone DD has armed fighter DD has fought.Bullseye owns him in marksmanship and Black Knight owns him in h2h combat.Blade outclassing DD means nothing..So did Sabretooth,The Gladiator,Wolverine,Nuke,Mr.Hyde,Tombstone,Spider-Man,Namor,Hercules,Absorbing Man,Mr.Fantastic..and so on and so forth.Daredevil not only has dodged bullets close range but returned them to the shooter.I posted a scan in this thread of Daredevil deflecting a bullet back at the shooter..only grazing him.He could have killed him if he wanted to.Daredevil beat Tombstone while fighting Matador..Tombstone is far more durable than Gladiator.

Daredevil doesn't have healing? I guess you missed the scan I posted where he brings himself back from the dead.It's the same technique his master stick used to bring back Elektra when she died.
"
Damn! Good one Vance. You covered it all.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't know what it is with Blade lately but people are going overboard.He's not on DD's level.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik

Agreed. It seems lately he has been getting way more attention than deserved.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock
Man Without Fear said:
"Blade is a joke compared to DD..that's why he doesn't have his own comic anymore...
 That has nothing to do with this battle.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock
BlackPanther said:
"P.S: some of the things I've seen DD (a human with no super superhuman strength, healing or speed) do in his comics are so ridiculous that they shouldn't even be entered into this debate"
I agree. He was once able to flip a limousine with strength alone (which isn't possible without superhuman strength) and bend steel bars, claiming that he was able to 'see' weakpoints in the bars (kinda like Karnak. However, his radar sense isn't supposed to be written with that application. Note that it's only happened once, from what I can remember). That, and being able to defeat Symbiote Spider-Man with punches (when the Symbiote is bulletproof, and already makes Spidey more durable even after being superhumanly durable without it. Any normal man, including DD would break his hands trying to attack him, and Spidey normally rolls with punches or pushes himself back so the opponent doesn't hurt himself.), to me, is considered PIS. They overrate Daredevil like it's nothing, overcoming impossible odds that other superheroes have a hard time with. There are a lot of battles that Daredevil has won that that he shouldn't have won. And, to be honest, even though I think Daredevil can beat Blade, it's not like he'll curbstomp him. No one should be oblivious to the fact that Blade is capable of beating Daredevil. Just my personal opinion.
Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Wing Ultimate

DD

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BlackPanther
Vance Astro said:
"BlackPanther said:

I give this to Blade.

"
I'm a DD fan so I'm well aware of his feats however I think that many of them are inapplicable due to them being out of his power range or physical capabilities to do without being called superhuman. Bringing yourself back from death isn't healing and you claiming it is, is pointless. regeneration and resurrection are two absolutely different things. Different writers have different showing of blades abilities which makes it hard to pinpoint a regular trend however most of his showings in the comics show him to have a rapid healing factor, which is also why I don't understand the whole losing his hand thing. Anyway judging from feats I guess DD wins this, but that doesn't mean that he should of been able to do any of the things he has done.

Static Shock said:
"BlackPanther said:
"P.S: some of the things I've seen DD (a human with no super superhuman strength, healing or speed) do in his comics are so ridiculous that they shouldn't even be entered into this debate"
I agree. He was once able to flip a limousine with strength alone (which isn't possible without superhuman strength) and bend steel bars, claiming that he was able to 'see' weakpoints in the bars (kinda like Karnak. However, his radar sense isn't supposed to be written with that application. Note that it's only happened once, from what I can remember). That, and being able to defeat Symbiote Spider-Man with punches (when the Symbiote is bulletproof, and already makes Spidey more durable even after being superhumanly durable without it. Any normal man, including DD would break his hands trying to attack him, and Spidey normally rolls with punches or pushes himself back so the opponent doesn't hurt himself.), to me, is considered PIS. They overrate Daredevil like it's nothing, overcoming impossible odds that other superheroes have a hard time with. There are a lot of battles that Daredevil has won that that he shouldn't have won. And, to be honest, even though I think Daredevil can beat Blade, it's not like he'll curbstomp him. No one should be oblivious to the fact that Blade is capable of beating Daredevil. Just my personal opinion."

Thank you... you saved me from posting this myself. People saying this is a easy win for DD are only saying it on the basis of his comic book defeats. But seriously the bending the steel bars using weakpoints actually left me thinking WTF? after I read it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock
BlackPanther said:
"Thank you... you saved me from posting this myself. People saying this is a easy win for DD are only saying it on the basis of his comic book defeats. But seriously the bending the steel bars using weakpoints actually left me thinking WTF? after I read it."

You'd be suprised. There's a thread for DD vs Symbiote Spidey, and everyone chose DD based on the way he fought him. But, they don't realized that the battle was so flawed, you couldn't really give it credibility. DD doesn't even have peak human strength, and for him to inflict damage on Symbiote Spidey is outrageous for the simple fact that DD isn't supposed to hurt him. DD can't do half the stuff he does in comics, or beat half the people he isn't capable of beating. It's like everyone jobs DD or something. Is it because he's blind and Marvel feels sorry for him? LOL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ BlackPanther & Static Shock.

1.I think Daredevil beating Symbiote Spider-Man has nothing to do with other people he has beaten.I said Daredevil wins because of what I know about Symbiote Spider-man.He's like Superboy Prime..overly dramatic and angry for stupid reasons..totally disregarding his intellect for raw strength.Just remember all of the fights Spider-Man had during the symbiote saga that before he was too weak to beat.He leveled Iron Man,He beat the hell out of Rhino,and it continued like that..he would get so worked up and fights that he would almost go overboard.Daredevil is a smart fighter..when he beat Symbiote Spider-Man,he knew all he had to do was piss him off and Spider-Man would disregard everything he knows about combat and dive right into every attack.I don't think logically Daredevil could beat regular Spider-Man because of his intellect,speed,strength,reflexes,etc.But with Symbiote Spider-Man almost all of that goes out of the window for raw power and arrogance.As you can see when Daredevil tricked his Spider-sense..he thought he had caught the best DD had..then in a second DD was right behind him.

2.How can Daredevil hurt Spider-Man? Well I have seen Daredevil do amazing things with his strength.Once in a fight with Bullseye..Bullseye had DD pinned down and was punching him in the face..as soon as he picked up a brick to hit DD with it...DD punched right through it.Tombstone who is more durable that Spider-Man couldn't take DD's kick and Ox and Mr.Hyde who are on the same level of durability couldn't take DD's nerve attacks.He's not peak human so this shouldn't work..however it's consistent enough to say that Daredevil is able to hurt people with superhuman durability.Every street leveler in Marvel has similar feats.Although it is ridiculous..people use similar reatrded feats for powerhouses...How many times have we heard Superman is stronger than this person..or that person because he pulled a planet or moved the moon? Even by comic standards that is utterly impossible.

3.Just because someone has healing factor doesn't mean they can't be knocked out.Wolverine not only has a better healing factor than Blade but he has an indestructable skeleton...and he has been knocked out several times.Daredevil is a Ninja who can pinpoint weakspots and knows very well how to knock someone out.As you can see in the scan where he fights the Gladiator..before the Gladiator got to him..he already knew 4 ways he could take him out.

4.I'm not saying Blade will lose to DD easily based on his wins and loses.I only mentioned his wins and loses because someone brought up Blades.I brought them up to say they aren't comparable.Blades defeats compared to DD's are weak as hell.

5.Daredevil wins because he is the more intelligent fighter,he is the better fighter,and his radar sense trumps any sense out there.I can show you scans of him owning Spider-Man's Spider-sense on many occasions.I can show you scans of him beating people and predicting the entire fight in his head then executing it perfectly..and not against no regular humans..top class fighters and superhumans.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kaino12

i use to think that dd wasent all that good then i found out that he defeated dimond absorbing man. that changed my mind.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"@ BlackPanther & Static Shock.

1.I think Daredevil beating Symbiote Spider-Man has nothing to do with other people he has beaten.I said Daredevil wins because of what I know about Symbiote Spider-man.He's like Superboy Prime..overly dramatic and angry for stupid reasons..totally disregarding his intellect for raw strength.Just remember all of the fights Spider-Man had during the symbiote saga that before he was too weak to beat.He leveled Iron Man,He beat the hell out of Rhino,and it continued like that..he would get so worked up and fights that he would almost go overboard.Daredevil is a smart fighter..when he beat Symbiote Spider-Man,he knew all he had to do was piss him off and Spider-Man would disregard everything he knows about combat and dive right into every attack.I don't think logically Daredevil could beat regular Spider-Man because of his intellect,speed,strength,reflexes,etc.But with Symbiote Spider-Man almost all of that goes out of the window for raw power and arrogance.As you can see when Daredevil tricked his Spider-sense..he thought he had caught the best DD had..then in a second DD was right behind him.

2.How can Daredevil hurt Spider-Man? Well I have seen Daredevil do amazing things with his strength.Once in a fight with Bullseye..Bullseye had DD pinned down and was punching him in the face..as soon as he picked up a brick to hit DD with it...DD punched right through it.Tombstone who is more durable that Spider-Man couldn't take DD's kick and Ox and Mr.Hyde who are on the same level of durability couldn't take DD's nerve attacks.He's not peak human so this shouldn't work..however it's consistent enough to say that Daredevil is able to hurt people with superhuman durability.Every street leveler in Marvel has similar feats.Although it is ridiculous..people use similar reatrded feats for powerhouses...How many times have we heard Superman is stronger than this person..or that person because he pulled a planet or moved the moon? Even by comic standards that is utterly impossible.

3.Just because someone has healing factor doesn't mean they can't be knocked out.Wolverine not only has a better healing factor than Blade but he has an indestructable skeleton...and he has been knocked out several times.Daredevil is a Ninja who can pinpoint weakspots and knows very well how to knock someone out.As you can see in the scan where he fights the Gladiator..before the Gladiator got to him..he already knew 4 ways he could take him out.

4.I'm not saying Blade will lose to DD easily based on his wins and loses.I only mentioned his wins and loses because someone brought up Blades.I brought them up to say they aren't comparable.Blades defeats compared to DD's are weak as hell.

5.Daredevil wins because he is the more intelligent fighter,he is the better fighter,and his radar sense trumps any sense out there.I can show you scans of him owning Spider-Man's Spider-sense on many occasions.I can show you scans of him beating people and predicting the entire fight in his head then executing it perfectly..and not against no regular humans..top class fighters and superhumans.
"
1) So, it's possible for Daredevil to strike Symbiote Spidey without hurting himself? Please... Even if he tricked the Spider-Sense, Daredevil should have never been able to inflict physical damage on Spidey with the symbiote on. And, without it, it's the same thing. He had to roll with punches so opponents at or around the strength level of Daredevil don't break their arms. What excludes Daredevil himself? His arms can break too, you know.

2) It doesn't make it OK. And, not every street leveler has similar feats. Black Panther doesn't strike a superhuman opponent with ease, or in a manner that DD has. He has to use pressure points (like he did against that Skrull). He can't just throw punches at them. And, Daredevil should have have never been able to inflict damage on anyone with superhuman durability, including the people you named. Nerve attacks are another story and are the same as attacking pressure points. No argument there. It's like Captain America knocking out the Hulk, and it's happened before. It's PIS.

3) I won't dismiss that . I support that against anyone who has a healing factor, for the simple fact that it's happened to Wolverine many times. Daredevil may know weakpoints in the human body, but he's not like Karnak. You have to agree on that.

4) We can agree that Daredevil wins this, but all the bullsh!t regarding Daredevil dishing out successful blows against opponents with superhuman durability on a regular will be disregarded. I can't buy any of that. Against Blade, it's different. Because he's slightly superhuman, his durability is also. No where near any of the people listed. So, it's possible he could hurt him. 
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By kaino12

dd is a beast!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@ BlackPanther & Static Shock.

"
1) So, it's possible for Daredevil to strike Symbiote Spidey without hurting himself? Please... Even if he tricked the Spider-Sense, Daredevil should have never been able to inflict physical damage on Spidey with the symbiote on. And, without it, it's the same thing. He had to roll with punches so opponents at or around the strength level of Daredevil don't break their arms. What excludes Daredevil himself? His arms can break too, you know.

2) It doesn't make it OK. And, not every street leveler has similar feats. Black Panther doesn't strike a superhuman opponent with ease, or in a manner that DD has. He has to use pressure points (like he did against that Skrull). He can't just throw punches at them. And, Daredevil should have have never been able to inflict damage on anyone with superhuman durability, including the people you named. Nerve attacks are another story and are the same as attacking pressure points. No argument there. It's like Captain America knocking out the Hulk, and it's happened before. It's PIS.

3) I won't dismiss that . I support that against anyone who has a healing factor, for the simple fact that it's happened to Wolverine many times. Daredevil may know weakpoints in the human body, but he's not like Karnak. You have to agree on that.

4) We can agree that Daredevil wins this, but all the bullsh!t regarding Daredevil dishing out successful blows against opponents with superhuman durability on a regular will be disregarded. I can't buy any of that. Against Blade, it's different. Because he's slightly superhuman, his durability is also. No where near any of the people listed. So, it's possible he could hurt him. "
1.The symbiote is not bulletproof because of it's hardness.It's bulletproof because it absorbs the impact..not like vibranium though,it's a different type of absorption.The symbiote is not hard it's a soft substance.You call Daredevil being able to inflict damage on someone of that caliber bullsh#t.I call it consistant..it would almost be ridiculous if he didn't inflict damage.You forget that between Daredevil's radar sense and ninja skills he knows exactly where to hit anyone and knock them out.I'm not going to go as far as to think he would be able to hurt a real powerhouse like Ms.Marvel,Iron Man,Wonder Man,Sentry,etc.This is consitant for Daredevil though..even at below peak human..he puts a dent in things and breaks things that he shouldn't.He broke steel chains,bent steel bars,threw more than half of his max lifiting weight 10 feet with ease.That's just him.
2.Dardevil uses pressure points too.That's how he put Wolverine on his back,that's how he beat Ox and that's how he beat Mr.Hyde.He used a few on Tombstone as well but mostly kicks and throws.Black Panther not striking superhumans with ease doesn't make sense form him because he has the durability to sustain the attacks with that vibranium suit on.Now bare-fisted I can't see him knocking out a superhuman but Daredevil has never actually knocked a superhuman out with his bare fist or without pressure attacks..only Spider-Man.Apparently getting hit in the back of the head is critical...that is probably why they don't allow it in boxing or UFC.

3.I don't think Daredevil is above Karnak but he does well at pin-pointing weakness despite that not being his powers like Karnak's.

4.I can't see how a consistent feat can be disregarded.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"1.The symbiote is not bulletproof because of it's hardness.It's bulletproof because it absorbs the impact..not like vibranium though,it's a different type of absorption.The symbiote is not hard it's a soft substance.You call Daredevil being able to inflict damage on someone of that caliber bullsh#t.I call it consistant..it would almost be ridiculous if he didn't inflict damage.You forget that between Daredevil's radar sense and ninja skills he knows exactly where to hit anyone and knock them out.I'm not going to go as far as to think he would be able to hurt a real powerhouse like Ms.Marvel,Iron Man,Wonder Man,Sentry,etc.This is consitant for Daredevil though..even at below peak human..he puts a dent in things and breaks things that he shouldn't.He broke steel chains,bent steel bars,threw more than half of his max lifiting weight 10 feet with ease.That's just him.
2.Dardevil uses pressure points too.That's how he put Wolverine on his back,that's how he beat Ox and that's how he beat Mr.Hyde.He used a few on Tombstone as well but mostly kicks and throws.Black Panther not striking superhumans with ease doesn't make sense form him because he has the durability to sustain the attacks with that vibranium suit on.Now bare-fisted I can't see him knocking out a superhuman but Daredevil has never actually knocked a superhuman out with his bare fist or without pressure attacks..only Spider-Man.Apparently getting hit in the back of the head is critical...that is probably why they don't allow it in boxing or UFC.

3.I don't think Daredevil is above Karnak but he does well at pin-pointing weakness despite that not being his powers like Karnak's.

"

1) The Symbiote increases Spidey's already superhuman durability. So, there's no way Daredevil would be able to hit Spider without hurting himself, with or without it. It being bulletproof makes it even more so. And, if it's absorbing impact, then that's a plus too. So, how could he hurt him? I understand that Daredevil has ninja skills, but he flat out punch Spidey and knocked him out, just like any other person would punch him. It's only consistent because writers allow it, but it's inconsistent for the character itself, because based on his attributes, he shouldn't be able to. The same can be said for putting dents in things (depending on what it is), breaking steel steel when he isn't even peak human, and bending them too. Throwing half of his maximum weight is understandable.

2) I can agree that pressure points work, as I've said before. And, it does make sense for Black Panther. He's striking at someone, while his fist is the moving object. The suit only absorbs impact from things coming at him, not what he dishes out. It's a one way thing. Doesn't go both ways. It explains why he hurt himself when he delivered a karate chop to that Skrull's ribcage. Against Tombstone, Daredevil's legs would be sore after trying to kick him.

3) It can be if it doesn't fall under his physicalities. He can lift up to 450 lbs, maybe even a bit more, but bending steel bars and flipping over limousines is outside of his strength range. I think that writers do it give a handicapped superhero leeway... Real talk.
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol  you guys are funny but i give it to daredevil FTW))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

i thank blade would kick DD butt  oh and  shadow kingofkillers?  please don't copy me by putting )) on your comments that's my thing ok? 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol  ok sorry drdoomsday
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

atfer  looking at the comicbooks scans of both daredevil and blade  now don't know  i may have a change of  vote  plus daredevil owning captain america? what?  when the hell that happen?
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Tracks

Im still not understanding where daredevils fighting feats trump blades...blade beat a vampiric spiderman and dracula easily, defeated four doombots with ease as well. he outfought varnae (surviving a large explosion) and varnae was able to stalemate dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau. blade has dodged machine gun fire at near point-blank range, machine gun bullets move faster than the bullets a typical thug can get their hands on. he faught wit hspitfire who once again is much faster than anyone daredevil has ever faught. plus all the opponent daredevil has beat, has often beat him as well, I can find images of wolverine defeating dare devil, or punisher gaining the upperhand, or captai namerica beating daredevil. daredevils record feats are up and down. seeing as blade is faster, stronger, more durable, and such I'm sorry but I personally need more convincing that daredevil's skill is actually THAT much better than blades.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Im still not understanding where daredevils fighting feats trump blades...blade beat a vampiric spiderman and dracula easily, defeated four doombots with ease as well. he outfought varnae (surviving a large explosion) and varnae was able to stalemate dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau. blade has dodged machine gun fire at near point-blank range, machine gun bullets move faster than the bullets a typical thug can get their hands on. he faught wit hspitfire who once again is much faster than anyone daredevil has ever faught. plus all the opponent daredevil has beat, has often beat him as well, I can find images of wolverine defeating dare devil, or punisher gaining the upperhand, or captai namerica beating daredevil. daredevils record feats are up and down. seeing as blade is faster, stronger, more durable, and such I'm sorry but I personally need more convincing that daredevil's skill is actually THAT much better than blades."
You don't understand where Daredevil's fighting feats trump Blade's because you don't read Daredevil.Blade beating a Vampiric Spider-Man was a plot device.They made him a Vampire just to fight Blade.That would also mean he wasn't himself.Regular Spider-Man should demolish Blade.Defeating Doombots is a weak feat two.Shang Chi is just as human as Daredevil and he did that.Since you want to mention ridiculous ass feats that Blade can't actually pull off under his own power than I can do the same for DD..he stalemated Namor,and Embarrassed Captain America & Hercules @ the same time.He also beat Mephisto and I'm sure you know how powerful he is.Spitfire is a terrible fighter..beating her isn't a feat either....She-Hulk who is slower than Daredevil and Blade used her fighting skill to get the Whizzer who is around Spitfire's speed level to run into a tree and knock himself out.You can't find images of Wolverine beating Daredevil because it never happened.The only version of Daredevil Wolverine beat was wo alternate versions him.One that was a Lizard Man and a regular alternate universe clone.The real Daredevil embarrased Wolverine 3 times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor he would be retarded.Captain America beating Daredevil means nothing because Blade can't beat him either.Daredevil's feats aren't up and down your just making up stuff.Blade being faster,stronger,and more durable is not even a factor because DD stalemated Namor who is above Blade in all of those categories.DD owns Blade in fighting skill as well.Iron Fist and Black Panther..two of Marvel's best took moves from Daredevil.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Erik

Daredevil.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.The symbiote is not bulletproof because of it's hardness.It's bulletproof because it absorbs the impact..not like vibranium though,it's a different type of absorption.The symbiote is not hard it's a soft substance.You call Daredevil being able to inflict damage on someone of that caliber bullsh#t.I call it consistant..it would almost be ridiculous if he didn't inflict damage.You forget that between Daredevil's radar sense and ninja skills he knows exactly where to hit anyone and knock them out.I'm not going to go as far as to think he would be able to hurt a real powerhouse like Ms.Marvel,Iron Man,Wonder Man,Sentry,etc.This is consitant for Daredevil though..even at below peak human..he puts a dent in things and breaks things that he shouldn't.He broke steel chains,bent steel bars,threw more than half of his max lifiting weight 10 feet with ease.That's just him.

"

1) The Symbiote increases Spidey's already superhuman durability. So, there's no way Daredevil would be able to hit Spider without hurting himself, with or without it. It being bulletproof makes it even more so. And, if it's absorbing impact, then that's a plus too. So, how could he hurt him? I understand that Daredevil has ninja skills, but he flat out punch Spidey and knocked him out, just like any other person would punch him. It's only consistent because writers allow it, but it's inconsistent for the character itself, because based on his attributes, he shouldn't be able to. The same can be said for putting dents in things (depending on what it is), breaking steel steel when he isn't even peak human, and bending them too. Throwing half of his maximum weight is understandable.

2) I can agree that pressure points work, as I've said before. And, it does make sense for Black Panther. He's striking at someone, while his fist is the moving object. The suit only absorbs impact from things coming at him, not what he dishes out. It's a one way thing. Doesn't go both ways. It explains why he hurt himself when he delivered a karate chop to that Skrull's ribcage. Against Tombstone, Daredevil's legs would be sore after trying to kick him.

3) It can be if it doesn't fall under his physicalities. He can lift up to 450 lbs, maybe even a bit more, but bending steel bars and flipping over limousines is outside of his strength range. I think that writers do it give a handicapped superhero leeway... Real talk."
1 Spider-Man is not that durable that hitting him is going to hurt you.I could hit Spider Man and i'm not even a ninja.Spider-Man isn't even bulletproof.If Daredevil can turn a brick to dust he can hit someone who can't take a bullet.Now..if you look at the fight...Daredevil didn't knock Spider-Man out..he knocked him down but Spider-Man was more staying down because he was embarrassed.Symbiotes absorb the piercing affect of a bullet if it's shot at but it does not absorb most impacts.I don't think Symbiotes absorb all piercing weaponry..just heal the host from the attack.Remember when the Thunderbolts were trying to catch Jack Flag? When he was on the ground he stabbed Venom with a hunting knife which pissed him off..but it when through the symbiote and into the host.
2.If you saw the fight with Tombstone..Daredevil wasn't just kicking Tombstone he was basically putting his foot where he wanted to kick him and pushing off.An actual kick would probably break his leg and foot.Tombstone has taken explosives with a smile on his face.

3.Almost no comic character does just what is inside the his actual capabilities.I don't think the writers are trying to give DD leeway by showing feats that his powers suggest he can't.I think they are trying to show..he's more than just a blind superhero who can fight.I mean Cap is supposed to be peak human..He's not at the peak of human physical abiltiy..no human will ever be able to say that knocked the Hulk down or held up a ceiling.No human will ever be able to say that outran machine gun fire.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Tracks
Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
"Im still not understanding where daredevils fighting feats trump blades...blade beat a vampiric spiderman and dracula easily, defeated four doombots with ease as well. he outfought varnae (surviving a large explosion) and varnae was able to stalemate dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau. blade has dodged machine gun fire at near point-blank range, machine gun bullets move faster than the bullets a typical thug can get their hands on. he faught wit hspitfire who once again is much faster than anyone daredevil has ever faught. plus all the opponent daredevil has beat, has often beat him as well, I can find images of wolverine defeating dare devil, or punisher gaining the upperhand, or captai namerica beating daredevil. daredevils record feats are up and down. seeing as blade is faster, stronger, more durable, and such I'm sorry but I personally need more convincing that daredevil's skill is actually THAT much better than blades."
You don't understand where Daredevil's fighting feats trump Blade's because you don't read Daredevil.Blade beating a Vampiric Spider-Man was a plot device.They made him a Vampire just to fight Blade.That would also mean he wasn't himself.Regular Spider-Man should demolish Blade.Defeating Doombots is a weak feat two.Shang Chi is just as human as Daredevil and he did that.Since you want to mention ridiculous ass feats that Blade can't actually pull off under his own power than I can do the same for DD..he stalemated Namor,and Embarrassed Captain America & Hercules @ the same time.He also beat Mephisto and I'm sure you know how powerful he is.Spitfire is a terrible fighter..beating her isn't a feat either....She-Hulk who is slower than Daredevil and Blade used her fighting skill to get the Whizzer who is around Spitfire's speed level to run into a tree and knock himself out.You can't find images of Wolverine beating Daredevil because it never happened.The only version of Daredevil Wolverine beat was wo alternate versions him.One that was a Lizard Man and a regular alternate universe clone.The real Daredevil embarrased Wolverine 3 times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor he would be retarded.Captain America beating Daredevil means nothing because Blade can't beat him either.Daredevil's feats aren't up and down your just making up stuff.Blade being faster,stronger,and more durable is not even a factor because DD stalemated Namor who is above Blade in all of those categories.DD owns Blade in fighting skill as well.Iron Fist and Black Panther..two of Marvel's best took moves from Daredevil."
what ridiculous feats am I using? and spiderman was bloodlusted, he charaged blade, and blade easily tossed himm off and shot him i nthe kneecaps, plus a regular spiderma nwas speedblitzed by a vampire that blade easily defeated,, spiderman doesnt have such a great showing against vampires. and doombots are supposed to have the skill and strrength of dr.doom himself, and blade beat four of them thats a pretty big feat., and we aren't using other fighers, however blade used his vampiric speed t okeep up with her in a fight and used his fighting skills to st opher,  most of the instances yo uare mentioning are kinda PIS, and again if yo uwant I could easily find just as many instances of those characters owning daredevil and no, dare devil beat a canon version of him by putting him into a lock when he tried to attack him. and what am I making up? he's an athletic human without peak strength or speed and yet hes beating wolverine whos better than him in every category. and dare devil beating namor is probably PIS ..you know when more powerful characters lose to weaker ones for the sake of the plot, if we're thinking logically dare devil has no way to hit him when he moves faster, and can take more damage. Punisher has gotten the better of daredevil, and I'd like to reiteraate none of the opponents you listed are better than the ones blade beat. they have comparable hand to hand skills and blade is better in all categories....add that to the fact he has been training and fighting longer than daredevil has, I'm asking yo uagain how does dare devil win?

I mean blade has succefully beaten:
a vampire diety, Deacon Frost (dare devil would have no chance against him)
kept up in a fight with spit fire (that fight also showed how durable he was as a blow that shatter his steel sword only gave him scratches)
beat a vampiric spiderman (being a vampire amps your natural stats I'd like to add)
beat dracula easily
fought varnae (who also fought dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau to a stand still)

as for captain america, blade stalemated wolverine, and on most occasions wolverine has beaten captain america. dare devil beating wolverine who has beaten opponents far superior is obvious PIS

theyve faught different opponents and it'd be difficult to argue whose are superior, hand-to-hand skills being debatable, and blade being superior in every other category I see blade taking this fight
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"1 Spider-Man is not that durable that hitting him is going to hurt you.I could hit Spider Man and i'm not even a ninja.Spider-Man isn't even bulletproof.If Daredevil can turn a brick to dust he can hit someone who can't take a bullet.Now..if you look at the fight...Daredevil didn't knock Spider-Man out..he knocked him down but Spider-Man was more staying down because he was embarrassed.Symbiotes absorb the piercing affect of a bullet if it's shot at but it does not absorb most impacts.I don't think Symbiotes absorb all piercing weaponry..just heal the host from the attack.Remember when the Thunderbolts were trying to catch Jack Flag? When he was on the ground he stabbed Venom with a hunting knife which pissed him off..but it when through the symbiote and into the host.
2.If you saw the fight with Tombstone..Daredevil wasn't just kicking Tombstone he was basically putting his foot where he wanted to kick him and pushing off.An actual kick would probably break his leg and foot.Tombstone has taken explosives with a smile on his face.

3.Almost no comic character does just what is inside the his actual capabilities.I don't think the writers are trying to give DD leeway by showing feats that his powers suggest he can't.I think they are trying to show..he's more than just a blind superhero who can fight.I mean Cap is supposed to be peak human..He's not at the peak of human physical abiltiy..no human will ever be able to say that knocked the Hulk down or held up a ceiling.No human will ever be able to say that outran machine gun fire.
"
1) So, he rolls with his punches and throws himself back for nothing? Spidey doesn't have to be bulletproof to have superhuman durability. There are different degrees of it. And, with the symbiote, it makes it even more so.

2) That's exactly my point. A kick from DD shouldn't bother him

4) They can show how much of a badass Daredevil is, but it's better to keep it within his physical limits. They never overexaggerate Black Panther's abilities. So, they can do the same for Daredevil. Even Cap does some things he shouldn't be able to do. So, he's not exempt. Knocking out the Hulk is just ridiculous, and breaking through a force field that Namor couldn't break makes more ridiculous. Outrunning machine gun fire is something that Daredevil could do himself...
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tracks

thats why the forum has PIS to eliminate clearly ridiculous feats from being used, such as captain america knocking down hulk when hes tanked blows from much stronger opponents frequently

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock

And, the same needs to be done for Daredevil as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tracks said:
You don't understand where Daredevil's fighting feats trump Blade's because you don't read Daredevil.Blade beating a Vampiric Spider-Man was a plot device.They made him a Vampire just to fight Blade.That would also mean he wasn't himself.Regular Spider-Man should demolish Blade.Defeating Doombots is a weak feat two.Shang Chi is just as human as Daredevil and he did that.Since you want to mention ridiculous ass feats that Blade can't actually pull off under his own power than I can do the same for DD..he stalemated Namor,and Embarrassed Captain America & Hercules @ the same time.He also beat Mephisto and I'm sure you know how powerful he is.Spitfire is a terrible fighter..beating her isn't a feat either....She-Hulk who is slower than Daredevil and Blade used her fighting skill to get the Whizzer who is around Spitfire's speed level to run into a tree and knock himself out.You can't find images of Wolverine beating Daredevil because it never happened.The only version of Daredevil Wolverine beat was wo alternate versions him.One that was a Lizard Man and a regular alternate universe clone.The real Daredevil embarrased Wolverine 3 times and gave him brain damage.If it wasn't for his healing factor he would be retarded.Captain America beating Daredevil means nothing because Blade can't beat him either.Daredevil's feats aren't up and down your just making up stuff.Blade being faster,stronger,and more durable is not even a factor because DD stalemated Namor who is above Blade in all of those categories.DD owns Blade in fighting skill as well.Iron Fist and Black Panther..two of Marvel's best took moves from Daredevil."
what ridiculous feats am I using? and spiderman was bloodlusted, he charaged blade, and blade easily tossed himm off and shot him i nthe kneecaps, plus a regular spiderma nwas speedblitzed by a vampire that blade easily defeated,, spiderman doesnt have such a great showing against vampires. and doombots are supposed to have the skill and strrength of dr.doom himself, and blade beat four of them thats a pretty big feat., and we aren't using other fighers, however blade used his vampiric speed t okeep up with her in a fight and used his fighting skills to st opher,  most of the instances yo uare mentioning are kinda PIS, and again if yo uwant I could easily find just as many instances of those characters owning daredevil and no, dare devil beat a canon version of him by putting him into a lock when he tried to attack him. and what am I making up? he's an athletic human without peak strength or speed and yet hes beating wolverine whos better than him in every category. and dare devil beating namor is probably PIS ..you know when more powerful characters lose to weaker ones for the sake of the plot, if we're thinking logically dare devil has no way to hit him when he moves faster, and can take more damage. Punisher has gotten the better of daredevil, and I'd like to reiteraate none of the opponents you listed are better than the ones blade beat. they have comparable hand to hand skills and blade is better in all categories....add that to the fact he has been training and fighting longer than daredevil has, I'm asking yo uagain how does dare devil win?

I mean blade has succefully beaten:
a vampire diety, Deacon Frost (dare devil would have no chance against him)
kept up in a fight with spit fire (that fight also showed how durable he was as a blow that shatter his steel sword only gave him scratches)
beat a vampiric spiderman (being a vampire amps your natural stats I'd like to add)
beat dracula easily
fought varnae (who also fought dr. strange, brother voodoo, and marie deveau to a stand still)

as for captain america, blade stalemated wolverine, and on most occasions wolverine has beaten captain america. dare devil beating wolverine who has beaten opponents far superior is obvious PIS

theyve faught different opponents and it'd be difficult to argue whose are superior, hand-to-hand skills being debatable, and blade being superior in every other category I see blade taking this fight"
What ridiculous feats are you using? Stalemating Dr.Strange for one.Who cares about Spider-Man..it was a plot device.Being bloodlusted doesn't make you a better fighter.Just because Spider-Man wasn't holding back doesn't mean he was fighting to the best of his ability.You keep talking about all thesevampires Blade beat but he had prep time for almost all of them and has weapons specifically for killing Vampires.That isn't a feat at all.Doombots don't have the speed,skill,or strength of Doom.If they did they wouldn't be so easily destroyed by Shang Chi,The F4,and Blade.You keep saying Wolverine beat Daredevil but it didn't happen.Your saying there was a time where DD attacked him and Wolverine put him in a lock..well seeing as how Daredevil hit him in the throat with a shot he was ready for (because he strarted the fight)..how am I to believe Wolverine is capable of that.I know Daredevil beating Namor is PIS..and I never said he beat him..I said stalemated.I mentioned it because you used Strange and Dracula..whom both have the power to obliterate people far more powerful than Blade.
Daredevil taking down.....Elektra,Iron Fist,Wolverine,Sabretooth Deadpool,Bullseye,The Gladiator,The Yakuza,several hand ninjas (whom the Avengers had trouble with),Typhoid Mary,Absorbing Man,Nuke,Spider-Man both regular & Symbiote,Nightcrawler,The Punisher,Matador,the Constrictor,Ghostmaker and so on doesn't trump...

Blade taking down...Dracula,Deacon Frost,Spitfire (who was actually a skrull at the time and not the real spitfire),Spider-Man as a Vampire,basically a bunch of f#ckin Vampires whom he has the proper equipment and prep for.I think not.

Let's break it down shall we?

Elektra,Iron Fist,Sabretooth,Deadpool,Bullseye,Ghostmaker,Matador,Typhoid Mary,& The Punisher are all level 6 fighters according to the Marvel Handbook.meaning they are masters of all styles and one step away from being level 7..the final level,meaning master of all styles.
The Gladiator & Nuke are super soldiers like Cap.
The Yakuza is the most notorious Japanese mafia ever and the Hand is a group of Ninjas that gave Luke Cage & Black Panther trouble as well as the New Avengers.
Spider-Man & Nightcrawler outclass Daredevil on almost every level
Wolverine is a level 7 fighter and Constictor has adamantium cables coming out of his hands...and is a level 5 fighter.

Dracula,Deacon Frost,Varnae,Spider-Man (at one point),and Maria Deveau are Vampires.Blade is a Vampire Hunter..he is equipped to take them down.That is not a feat.I don't even think he can beat Dracula but he's a vampire so I will let it slide.These aren't feats.Beating Doombots is not a feat..people weaker than Blade had done it.Spitfire was a skrull when Blade fought her..and she can't fight anyway..she's just super speed.Blade can't touch Strange..so i'm even going to address that.

You said the Punisher got the best of DD at times..yea well most of their fights were stalemates or went to DD.They have fought over a dozen times.The Punisher was armed most of those times as well.He has also lost to Elektra and Bullseye..but Elektra is his girlfriend,The Punisher is his rival and Bullseye is his main villain next to Kingpin..so Marvel makes the fights interesting because they are and always were reoccurring fights.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sparda
Vance Astro said:
"
Varnae,Spider-Man (at one point),and Maria Deveau are Vampires.Blade is a Vampire Hunter..he is equipped to take them down.That is not a feat
"
While Varnae is a vampire and Blade hunts them for a living, Blade has fought him while poisoned/weakened with just a sword (he ended up blowing up the building they were in to expose him to sunlight. I didn't even think that was Varnae, but eh).