Daredevil vs Black Panther

• 91 results
Touken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@monsterstomp: He was possessed by the Beast of the Hand and that gave him a massive boost in physicals and skill.

-Beat both Shang Chi and Iron Fist by himself rather easily.

-Had no problems hanging with Spidey.

-Got impaled by Wolvie's claws, took them out, healed from the attack and then sent Logan flying into a pillar.

-Absorbed Ghost Rider's Hellfire.

Sorry I can't show scans atm, on my phone.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touken: This seems like a daredevil I'd love to get into.

Touken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Eh, it was all cool up until we find out Matt was possessed by the Beast, but it's still got some awesome fight scenes and seeing Matt do some really merciless things made Shadowland extremely interesting. It's worth checking out.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Daredevil ftw

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

BP

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP takes this with all his amps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Every time people bump this, it makes me think BP has some actual feats with his KotD powerup. :(

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP takes this

And KOTD Panther does have feats

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: He beat Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Moon-Knight, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Punisher, Wolverine, Elektra and White Tiger at the same time. He also easily beat Ghost Rider

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Definitely pick it up, I loved it! If you like street-level characters its the best story-arc centered on just them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP takes this

And KOTD Panther does have feats

Show me some, please?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@renaissanceman: Still personally believe that had the others not interfered, Namor would've won.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@renaissanceman: Still personally believe that had the others not interfered, Namor would've won.

I don't know. Tchalla really had things under control.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's a little of Tchalla using a force field, and showing energy daggers.

No Caption Provided

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Didn't Shadowland Daredevil require a plot-device to lose (Iron Fist's doing some shaman-like stuff with his Chi)?

Before that, he was stomping everybody he fought.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

Highly unlikely, since T'Challa dominated the fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Shadowland Daredevil require a plot-device to lose (Iron Fist's doing some shaman-like stuff with his Chi)?

Before that, he was stomping everybody he fought.

Yea all though I believe daredevil embraced the beast more (he seemed to transform when his eyes started glowing and he shot some omni directional energy attack). Spider-man did manage to tackle him to the ground before that all though he transformed again :

All though even before his second transformation he was tossing wolverine through a pillar (A piece of that pillar fell on top of wolverine and he couldn't lift it), healing from wolverine stabbing him, and he also beat iron fist and shang chi at the same time. So he should win either way.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: One could argue that the lot of them weren't trying to severely hurt Daredevil. It looked like they were trying to subdue him.

I think T'Challa could win, but he would have to pull out all the stops, use his tech to his advantage, and possibly kill Matt in order to defeat him. T'Challa cannot hope to contend with pure hand-to-hand.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: One could argue that the lot of them weren't trying to severely hurt Daredevil. It looked like they were trying to subdue him.

I think T'Challa could win, but he would have to pull out all the stops, use his tech to his advantage, and possibly kill Matt in order to defeat him. T'Challa cannot hope to contend with pure hand-to-hand.

True. All though I don't think he would kill Matt in character.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt. Too powerful.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KOD Panther would win with TREMENDOUS, possibly LIFE ALTERING difficulty.

@static_shock: @jashro44: The Panther has taken out MANY of his opponents over the years. If there were absolutely NO CHOICE for T'challa, he has shown over the years that he WOULD terminate Matt.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Matt beats T'Challa into the floor

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KOD Panther would win with TREMENDOUS, possibly LIFE ALTERING difficulty.

@static_shock: @jashro44: The Panther has taken out MANY of his opponents over the years. If there were absolutely NO CHOICE for T'challa, he has shown over the years that he WOULD terminate Matt.

I don't think T'Challa would kill a friend, in character. I've seen nothing to confirm that.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: He would do everything he could to avoid doing that---but if there were no other choice (ESPECIALLY in a scenario where loved ones of his, or Wakandans, or simply innocents might be harmed) UNLIKE, say, Captain America or Spider-man, Panther's sensibilites are nearer to Wolvernine's. While Logan, in this situation, would be more at peace with it, and Tchalla would be tortured over it---there is no doubt in my mind that he could, and WOULD terminate Matt given no choice.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: He could have killed Iron Fist for the very same reason. He simply chose not to, and didn't think that there was no other choice. Why would Matt be different?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@static_shock: He came up with a way, at the last second, to avoid terminating Rand. I SAID that T'challa would do everythilng possible to avoid taking out Matt---but if it came down to him or DD, Panther has shown that he will do what he HAS to.

T'challa took out whole PLANETS (along with the rest of the Illuminati) to save innocents in OUR reality (he didn't WANT to, and it is a TERRIBLE choice to make-innocents suffered in the other realities); but this is but ONE instance of MANY that demonstrates that T'challa will do what he must. And if the unthinkable occurred and he was faced with NO OTHER CHOICE but to terminate Matt to survive, he would. Captain America had to be rendered unconscious against his will by other Illumati members because he wouldn't go along with such a thing (and therefore I believe HE wouldn't be able to take Matt out, for instance) but T'challa?

Nah. Given no other choice, Panther WOULD terminate Matt.

P.S.-Even a goody-goody like Spider-Man, when given no choice, let Nightmare perish at the hands of the Hulk in the Nightmare Realm. It's a LOOOONG story, but basically when Nightmare made it clear, despite promises to the contrary, that he would not let Parker leave this realm (because he had proven to be too good a source of protection from the Hulk and other menaces) this time, when the Hulk came for Nightmare, Parker let Hulk have him, despite all his pleas to save him.( And before you say "it was just a dream world, so Parker knew no one would REALLY perish"---wrong. When Spider-Man first arrived, he said to Nightmare "So I'll just let him (Hulk) take a couple pokes, and then I'll wake up---right?" To which Nightmare replied "No!" "YOU'LL DIE!" If Parker-and thus, Nightmare as well-succumbed in the "dream", he would perish as well). He had just spent the whole issue protecting this villian beyond all limits, but when it came to Nightmare or him---he chose himself (and with Nightmare gone, Parker snapped back to reality).

And that makes sense----self preservation is a basic function of us all. If a goody-goody like Parker will-eventually-succumb to this, there is no doubt that a noble-but pragmatic-individual like Panther will do the same---ESPECIALLY if he had no other choice.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP in a close fight

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'challa took out whole PLANETS (along with the rest of the Illuminati) to save innocents in OUR reality (he didn't WANT to, and it is a TERRIBLE choice to make-innocents suffered in the other realities); but this is but ONE instance of MANY that demonstrates that T'challa will do what he must. And if the unthinkable occurred and he was faced with NO OTHER CHOICE but to terminate Matt to survive, he would. Captain America had to be rendered unconscious against his will by other Illumati members because he wouldn't go along with such a thing (and therefore I believe HE wouldn't be able to take Matt out, for instance) but T'challa?

Not really. The new avengers got lucky continuously until it came down to the earth that had the JLA knock offs. T'challa blew up a planet that was basically dead (and IIRC according to iron man the micro organisms that were still alive on the planet were going to die anyways). Before that Galactus are the other earth before the new avengers could do anything. And before that they used the infinity gauntlet (which broke but did save them). When it came down to destroying an actual planet with life T'challa couldn't do it.

He would do everything he could to avoid doing that---but if there were no other choice (ESPECIALLY in a scenario where loved ones of his, or Wakandans, or simply innocents might be harmed) UNLIKE, say, Captain America or Spider-man, Panther's sensibilites are nearer to Wolvernine's. While Logan, in this situation, would be more at peace with it, and Tchalla would be tortured over it---there is no doubt in my mind that he could, and WOULD terminate Matt given no choice.

The OP says nothing about the fate of Wakanda or innocents being in danger. Black Panther and Daredevil are good friends. T'challa wont kill him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: As I said in post 80---self preservation is a base instinct in all of us. If he had NO CHOICE-if it was the only way to stop Matt without perishing himself---he ABSOLUTELY would terminate Murdock.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nelomaxwell

This is a really good match up.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu

Just a creative way of showing how advanced his tech is. Wakanda is supposedly basically one of the most technologically advanced places on earth.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I guess dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu

Just a creative way of showing how advanced his tech is. Wakanda is supposedly basically one of the most technologically advanced places on earth.

Thanks.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points