• 53 results
#1 Edited by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

Before anyone says that this has already been done, let me mention that this is Shadowland Daredevil fighting King of the Dead Black Panther. If I'd typed that as the title instead, I'm certain that this thread would have gotten few replies. With all that being said, this is a random encounter. Matt and T'Challa have their standard equipment. Who wins?

#2 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7723 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with T'Challa for the time being.

#3 Edited by nickzambuto (14458 posts) - - Show Bio

I give my support to Daredevil, he was pretty much unstoppable.

#4 Edited by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

So... anyone else?

#6 Edited by nickzambuto (14458 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

So... anyone else?

@jashro44 Is pretty well-versed on both characters.

#7 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

shadowland DD was like unstopable by street levelers, but i need to info on this version of black panther

#8 Posted by pooty (11610 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: When i first read the title i was thinking: There is no way to put a fresh twist on this battle. but you did. Congrats. I go with DD. BP has the potential because of the upgrades but have not seen them in action. DD has more feats i think. but my mind can be changed. good battle. you may need to bump this when BP gets more feats.

#9 Edited by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther should be able to take Daredevil... but Matt will give him a Good Fight. It will be like Dan Henderson vs Shogun Rua in a Comic Book.

#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowland Daredevil would win with little difficultly..

#11 Edited by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowland Daredevil ftw. King of the Dead Black Panther has few feats to back up his new status as of yet

#12 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

So... anyone else?

@jashro44 Is pretty well-versed on both characters.

Shadow land daredevil would likely beat current black panther. Current black panther is super human but the degree of which is unclear (he did one shot black swan who seems to be super human in strength based off her cracking a force field with ease) however we need more feats from her to get a good gauge. Current black panther can turn invisible but thats useless against daredevil. He can create force fields but shadow land daredevil is really strong (enough to the point where spider-man said he couldn't hold him for long). The teleporter is black panthers best chance however daredevils radar sense has allowed him to detect nightcrawlers teleport in the past so I guess he can do the same here. The teleporter is still an advantage however shadowland daredevil was fast enough to embarrass both iron fist and shang chi at the same time so this version of daredevil is probably faster then black panther (based off current showings, this might change given time). Black panther has his energy daggers still it seems (he used one to impale terrax the enlightened) however shadow land daredevil had a healing factor as well (getting stabbed by wolverines claws and pulling them out) so he can take a bit of damage.

The problem here is current black panther isn't fully established yet. He was said to have all the strength and knowledge of the previous black panthers but I have no idea if that was meant to be taken in a literal sense. HIs feats consist of blitzing some cyborgs and punching one of them hard enough to basically "rip him in half", one shtting black swan (who is super human to an unknown degree), and also stabbing terax the enlightned (not sure if this was a strength feat or if T'challa just upgraded his daggers to cut class 100's).

He might be fighting namor in the next issue of new avengers (the cover shows him and namor fighting) so hopefully he will get some feats then. As things currently stand daredevil should win regardless if its shadowland daredevil before of after fully embracing the beast.His physicals are just a bit much as things currently stand. Given time this might change.

If black panther had his vibranium suit (he might still have it, all though that hasn't been revealed yet; all though it is unlikely he still has it as HIckman isn't a fan of vibranium) it would be a different story as there wouldn't be anything daredevil could do. Blunt force would be useless and he could teleport out of incapacitation.

#13 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Isn't Wakandan Vibranium inert ? How would he make as suit from it?

#14 Edited by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

It was only the processed vibranium that was destroyed IIRC. Basically it was just all the vibranium that was mined that was destroyed. Its not completely gone but there is a massive shortage which did do some damage.

#15 Edited by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

It was only the processed vibranium that was destroyed IIRC. Basically it was just all the vibranium that was mined that was destroyed. Its not completely gone but there is a massive shortage which did do some damage.

Thanks for clearing that up

#16 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Think its DD .

#17 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (554 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#18 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#19 Posted by Alexander505 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#20 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#21 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Taking your advice now. I believe KotD Panther has more feats now.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

All though I didn't go to my comic shop Wednesday, black panther doesn't have more feats.

#23 Edited by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

He really doesn't, he only has feats of destroying robots with his punches and stabbing an alternate reality Terrax

#24 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by pooty (11610 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

@shiryu said:

He really doesn't,he only has feats of destroying robots with his punches and stabbing an alternate reality Terrax

Sadly, BP still doesn't have feats to put him on Beast DD level. Bump again in a few months. Hopefully, we'll have some feats

#26 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully when infinity is over we will have some good feats...

#27 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I'm just not sure anyone will want to even respond to this thread in a few months, or whether I'll be able to find it given Comic Vine's horrible search function... oh well. Thanks.

#28 Edited by Wolverine08 (45166 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther.

#29 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

@pooty: I'm just not sure anyone will want to even respond to this thread in a few months, or whether I'll be able to find it given Comic Vine's horrible search function... oh well. Thanks.

Don't use Comicvine's Search engine...Google is much more efficient

#30 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart says T'Challa , brain says DD. Daredevil til we see more of what KoTD BP can do.

#31 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#32 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothings really changed to say T'Challa could take Shadowland Daredevil

#33 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Like two days ago the same people saying their aren't enough feats for Tchalla; were picking him to win in a battle over Green Goblin. I don't get it.

I'm taking TChalla here btw. He already has a few feats, not many, but a few.

#34 Edited by Rouflex (19581 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#35 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by RenaissanceMan (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

Like two days ago the same people saying their aren't enough feats for Tchalla; were picking him to win in a battle over Green Goblin. I don't get it.

I'm taking TChalla here btw. He already has a few feats, not many, but a few.

There is a pretty big difference between shadow land daredevil and regular daredevil. This version of daredevil would probably beat green goblin pretty easily.

#39 Posted by Touken (25 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa gotten any new feats?

Bump.

#40 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt

#41 Edited by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

@touken said:

T'Challa gotten any new feats?

Bump.

No not really. He did block some grenades with his force field. And he's only maybe a bit stronger than when he had the heart shaped herb as king of the dead.

Aside from the experience of all the panthers he is the same.

#42 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: So no physical amps like everyone thought he would get?

That's a little disappointing.

#43 Posted by Stormdriven (5542 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#44 Edited by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu said:

@jashro44: So no physical amps like everyone thought he would get?

That's a little disappointing.

Basically. Hickman said he might be slightly stronger but thats it. And to be honest I don't think he needs a physical amp. He's fine the way he is.

#45 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by NighThunder (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm disappointed.

#48 Posted by Touken (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ah, thanks. I'm kinda glad he didn't get a massive amp in his physicals. He's a high-tier street-leveler, but he's still a street-leveler.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

@touken said:

@jashro44: Ah, thanks. I'm kinda glad he didn't get a massive amp in his physicals. He's a high-tier street-leveler, but he's still a street-leveler.

No problem and I agree. He's better off this way.

#50 Posted by MonsterStomp (19880 posts) - - Show Bio

People are talking about Black Panther a lot. Can anyone impart some knowledge on Shadowland Daredevil for me?