TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@digitalshooter9:

How many of those people in zero year were actually armed with anything. ...modern?

I ask because I am honestly not reading zero year preferring to stick with the memory of my beloved year one

And before you ask yes I have read upto DoTF . In fact I have read every single issue since Morrison's run (and quite a bit before that too)

And now

I can't upload scans on my phone however I will try later on my laptop

I never claimed DD is 3 tons. I said he can lift 1.5 tons. Again he himself doesn't weigh 1.5 tons either. Weightlifters lift more than their weight all the time

at this point I will repost the scan again where he fails to lift 600 pounds

Why would Batman use sonics from the start? And anyway he isn't going to be able to oull one out before DD KOs him

I have never seen Flash blitz Alfred. Doesn't mean he can't. That's the sort of no limits fallacy that just doesn't work. Batman is 1. Rarely allowed to look bad. 2. Nobody actually uses pressure points as a fighting technique in DC . That's just not their fighting style. ddS on the other hand is going straight for the nerves

The sperd difference I have illustrated a no of times by now. Its HUGE. Its what allows DD to toy with Cap Am and KO WoLverine before he can react.

The fastest human reaction in real life is pressing a button in 0.010 sec

Thats moving 1 cm in 0.01. Sec

A bullet moves 9 m or NIne Hundred cm in 0.010 sec

If ypu still can't see the difference between a person reacting to a bullet and a person reacting to another human.....well I really don't know what to say

Uggh. This is getting silly. Kung fu masters demolish bricks on TV. Concrete? Straight up wrist fracture

Again this is a common misconception. Most marvel MA artists have received quite a bit of MA training. The likes of DD and Elektra have received at least as much if not more

Just as an eg. A nobody from Elektra's group The Hand can through his training and black arts bring to life a hideous dark infant like creature that invaded people's minds and gives them superhuman strength before causing them to commit suicide in a gruesome manner

Nope. Last I checked Batman didn't even know any techniques to summon dark spirits to give him power boosts

Seriously that's actually a bad eg. Im sure I can present proof for the likes of Iron Fist and Shang Chi that puts them beyond Batman

I mean its ok to not agree and its even ok to say I don't know anything about Batman.( I do ...actually ) but please don't make comments about characters you are not acquainted with

Stalemate? DD has beaten Sabretooth, one shotted WoLverine, toyed with Cap Am, hung with IF till IF used the IF( and that blows trains up and shit) , destroyed Black widow, beat Elektra, beat Bullseye, humiliated Punisher.....

I mean really he even has feats like stalemating Hulk and beating spiderman. Though I think that's PIS

So yeah...DD has beaten a fair few top tiers..

DD stomps Post Crisis Batman

DD murderstomps New52 Batman

Speed kills. Oh and pressure points that dro Logan in one shot? Them too

If you look above you will find the link to the scan where DD one shots Logan

Your entire argument is

Batman is stronger

Despite me showing that failure to lift 600 pound scan

Speed doesn't matter

Despite me illustrating the difference between 900 cm and 1 cm

Batman is more skilled than every marvel fighter

Not even remotely true. DD and Elektra are just two that are equal

Shang chi is WAAY above

Pressure points don't matter

Yes they do. If they drop logan in one shot what do you think happens to Bats?

Batman has never been pressure pointed

But he has been punched, yes? Its the same principle except DD whom even you admit isfaster now will not punch. His ffirst move will be to pressure point

I await further arguments

But please in future don't make uninformed comments like Batman is more skilled than Cap Am, DD and .....character X Y Z in Marvel

A bit of research will reveal otherwise

Thank you for your time

And oh..

It would be nice if you could actually begin an argument with " In issue no X , Batman did Y" rather than " I THINK Batman can do X..."

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheGrayGhost

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-captain-america-arm-wrestle-703614/

This is the link to a comicvine page that has the relevant scan. Sorry still can't upload straight up pics

But yes. Tha right there is your canon evidence for Batman's strength limit

I am sorry I am not directly addressing anyone here. However I did look through many posts and am addrrssing everyone I can. Sorry if I missed out anyone

Firstly for the poster who said Batman wins both rounds without even an attempt at debate. Please look through the last few pages and if you feel the other posters have not yet posted some crucial information about Batman that you know please feel free to do so

To the person who posted scans of Batman beating up Croc

Croc is literally the WORST jobber in comics. Seriously that guy exists to get stomped. Any feat involving Croc should immediately be thrown out of the window for the simple reason that we have yet to see him actually win ONE fight

Shiva has also one shotted him before

Heck Helena Bertinelli stomped him in his own backyard in the sewers

Seriously the guys a joke

And besides Matt has plenty of feats vs Croc type characters. Kingpin of course being an easy eg. Though he has turned into a jobber these days too....

Secondly kicking down a steel door says more about weak hinges than you know actually doing something to the steel. Unless you are claiming Batman can break steel. Lol they should call him Man of Steel too then

Thirdly. Beating up random mooks?

Seriously?

I showed a link of DD one shotting Freakin Wolverine and you show Batman shocking some mooks?

Really?

To the poster who said Batman can DEFINITELY bench 1200 pounds I am sorry Nothing in the comics actually supports that. In fact they make a clear point of showing his limit

And finally to the poster who was asking why this has turned into a Cap Am vs DD vs Bats thread

Because sir people like you kept popping up to say LOL Batman wins because...Batman.

And then with much effort on my part , almost all of them started saying Ok I didn't know that about DD. Him and Bats are physical equals it seems. But LOL no way he actually beats Cap Am

And now they are saying ok he is faster than Batman but that doesn't matter!Batman is more skilled!

I do hope to eventually convince everyone of DD s true power especially once I start posting the nerve strike feats but it would bevery much apappreciated if people didn't say

Batman wins 10/10 coz Batman

Please back up your statements with scans and feats like I am doing

Thank you for your time

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ChildoftheAtom

One of the most exciting battles ever. I wish someone would get the best artist to draw this fight. Honestly I could go on forever on the stats comparison of these 2. to shorten it Daredevil although a great mind is completely outclassed with the use of the given prep time. Daredevil has a noticeable speed advantage but his nerve strikes wont work on the armored batman(hindering his speed). IMHO batmans gadgets wont be all that helpful since daredevil will be able to sense and dodge them. Batman has a strength advantage. The man tears apart robots plus a bunch of other crazy feats and he needs them since he is in the DC verse. In the end I believe Batman would win although Daredevil will give him a fight.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@childoftheatom:

Thank you sir for taking the time out to elaborate. Not many people do so

1. The prep time would have mattered if Batman knew about DDs weaknesses. According to OP he doesn't

However just to show that prep doesn't matter here.

Cap Am who by all accounts is at least Batman's equal has specially prepped to rake down DD with gas and stuff in the air to disrupt his senses with SHIELD tech. Matt looks surprised then proceeds to toy with Cap, praising the man and his weapon and even taking his shield from him at one point.Cap is visibly frustrated and can't do a thing about it. Then DD jumps out of the window leaving Cap to think what just happened.

So no Batman having prep doesn't especially help him unless.he brings the insider suit or something

2. In the post directly above you I have detailed exactly what the difference in physical stats is. I will just outline some of the main points only

STRENGTH

Batman has tried and FAILED to lift 600 pounds on panel. This is canon. And I have posted a link to the relevant scan in my previous post too

DD has flipped over a limo with at least 3 people inside. A limo weighs 3....TONS. Even given he didn't outright lift it but rather turned it on its head, he is at least lifting half its weight which is 1.5 TONS

That is reallyFAR beyond Batman's CANON limit

Batman's suit is not really going to help as his face and throat are still exposed and weaker people than DD have torn the suit to shreds

DD can punch through concrete and bend prison bars. He uses a CAR engine as a PROJECTILE using the rubber tire as a sling shot. He lifted a blue mail box as a weapon and even jumped with it at one point

And oh he used a 450 pound barbell( something very close to the values Batman CAN'T lift) as a bo staff, swinging it left and right to take out opponents EASILY

So no I don't think batman's suit is going to help him much at all

SPEED

I have already explained the difference between bullet timing and aim dodging. Please check previous posts for details. Here is the short version

One reacts to PEOPLE(Batman)

The other reacts to BULLETS( Daredevil)

The fastest human movement in real life is moving 1 cm in 0.010 sec

The AVERAGE bullet covers a distance of 900 cm in 0.010 sec

The speed gulf is VAST.....to put it mildly

Oh and DD has torn apart Robots too. As in ripping off entire arms with his strength before demolishing them

DD one shotted Logan with one nerve strike

Once Batman's armour comes off, and we have seen things like Talon knives piercing it( assuming you mean new52 ...post crisis armour really doesn't last for even a sec) DDs strength is such he can bend Prison bars specially designed to hold in metas.

Batman's armour is fixed by straps or something I assume, DD just rips it off

Or if you like DD outright punches through it like Bane, Talon and Killer Croc is it? Have.

Given that DD can punch through concrete I am fairly certain he can punch through armour other humans can

DD has crazier feats than Batman . Otherwise I won't be making such a long winded argument.

But mainly the speed difference is beyond VAST and DD can

1. Punch through

2. Rip off

Batman's armour before he can react

or even find weak points in it( this is a man who can read a page by tracing his fingers over the SLIGHT depressions of the ink on it)

So no. Batman really cannot win.

Thank you for your time

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheGrayGhost

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122506/2528903-1360923-addnrervestro_yewqxgb_super.jpg

Here DD punishes the Punisher with nerve strikes.

I doubt Batman's glove is armoured with anything more than kevlar or he wouldn't even be able to throw batarangs.

So DD can do things like kill the entire arm...

And since people keep bringing up feats of Batman vs the likes of killer croc and Bane whom they are calling. ...metas( killer croc...ha ha) I can just point at DD beating Electro and Dock Ock among others. Heck half his rogues gallery ARE metas; there was that guy who could phase through stuff, absorbing man, the owl who sells Mutant Growth Hormone , Hammerhead with you know actual feats like destroying concrete walls and mirrors with his head in fights with DD....

And I am probably not even remembering all the important and famous and POWERFUL ones...

Oh wait.here are some more. Note these are all spiderman villains so that people will recognise them . I can post a list of other metas if you like

Electro 

The Enforcers: 

Montana 

Ox 

Fancy Dan 

Snake Marston 

Tombstone 

Silvermane 

Hammerhead 

Venom 

Doctor Octopus 

Chameleon 

Vulture

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: @thegrayghost:

Believe it or not u guys have actually changed my mind. Savor this since it doesn't happen often on CV haha, I now believe that daredevil would win this fight. I didn't know that daredevil had defeated those listed villains or ripped through robots like batman has. I also didn't know that daredevil's strength is greater than batmans ( although probably not as great of a margin as u listed) u are right about the batmans armor vs DD radar sense. One loud step and daredevil will know the weakest points and where to hit. Thanks guys

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122506/2528903-1360923-addnrervestro_yewqxgb_super.jpg

I doubt Batman's glove is armoured with anything more than kevlar or he wouldn't even be able to throw batarangs.

And since people keep bringing up feats of Batman vs the likes of killer croc and Bane whom they are calling. ...metas( killer croc...ha ha) I can just point at DD beating Electro and Dock Ock among others. Heck half his rogues gallery ARE metas; there was that guy who could phase through stuff, absorbing man, the owl who sells Mutant Growth Hormone , Hammerhead with you know actual feats like destroying concrete walls and mirrors with his head in fights with DD....

And I am probably not even remembering all the important and famous and POWERFUL ones...

You didn't read anything with Batman,not Pre-flashpoint or even New 52 comics because you keep bring dumbest question that are demonstrated in almost every comics.

Batman's gauntlets are made of metal and ha array of weapons,the same with the rest of the suit.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/batman-286/batsuit-capabilities-in-new-52-so-far-1477051/

Batsuit capabilities:

Contact Lenses

1. Computer Link (can acess remotely the Batcomputer)
  2. Computer analysis
  3. Transmitter/Receiver audio and video
  4. Zoom/Magnifying capabilities
  5. Facial recognition algorithms (including lipreading capabilities)
  6. Lie Detector
  7. Eletromagnetic spectrum vision (thermal,sonar,x-ray and night vision)

Cowl

1. Special lock pick (Bruce is the only that can take it off)
  2. Extra Lenses (Eletromagnetic spectrum vision capabilities)
  3. Spectrum analysis
  4. Earpiece (which enhanced his auditory senses)
  5. Has recorded (and has stored) all of previous missions in Cowl Archives
  6. High Intensity Strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy's pheromone control and reset the short term memory.
  7. Can connect and receive phones calls.

Gloves/Gauntlet

1. Can take and run DNA/Chemical samples
  2. Can emit electric shocks (capable of frying nerves)
  3. Wrist laser
  4. High-velocity batrope
  5. Shoot out the forearm spikes
  6. Shoot out micro smoke pellets and anesthetic gas
  7. Can hack other computers

Body armor

1. Bulletproof
  2. Fireproof
  3. Resistant to medium level shocks
  4. Resistant to concentrated acid
  5. Resistant to extreme pressures

Cape

1. Fireproof
  2. Act as a glider

Utility Belt

1. Stores gadgets
  2. EMP emitter
  3. Energy deflector
  4. Demagnetizer

Gadgets

1. Batrangs (Sharp,Explosives,Acid,Cryogenic,Heat and Electric)
  2. Acid capsule
  3. Sonic disruptor
  4. Sonic grenades
  5. Absorbing capsules
  6. Magnets
  7. Subsonic emitters
  8. Overheat device
  9. Laser cutter
  10. Tracking devices
  11. Grapplin gun
  12. Electrical sticks
  13. Sonic Gun
  14. Hard light gun
  15. Anti fire foam gun
  16. Re-breather mask (automatically adjust to different oxygen levels to avoid toxicity)

Boots

1. Enable to walk on walls
  2. Blades enable to walk on areas cover by ice.

Dardevil have beating Electro pre-energy form,defeated Doctor Octopus only one time...

Batman Metahuman's rogues (New 52):

• Man-Bat (There's a big army of them on Gotham)
  • Bane
  • Killer Croc
  • Posion Ivy
  • Talons
  • Doctor Phosphorus
  • Clayface
  • Doctor Death
  • Emperor Penguin
  • White Rabbit
  • Terminus
  • Mister Toxic
  • The Eretic
  • Fright
  • ......I have to keep up?

Batman deal with whole Arkham inmates powered up by a new version of Venom in Batman: The Dark Knight 4,5 and 6.

Faced the Trench (You know Aquaman villains) in a straight up combat in Justice League 17.

Battle an entire neighboorhood turned into Man-Bat in Detective Comics 19.

Battle Parademons in Justice League 1 to 5.

Destroyed a robot with a single kick

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@matchesmalone21:

firstly I would like to post the pic where We see DD outright flipping the 3 ton limo with 3 people inside. It was NOT sideways

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nlbvyf.jpg

Now regarding your posts.

Firstly don't believe everything listed on a page made by FANS.

Because Nightwing's fan page outright states he can stalemate Cass Cain which is just rubbish

Heck I'm sure even DDs fan page says he can stalemate Hulk

And this is beside the point but the fact that your very username is Matchesmalone seems to suggest just a SLIGHT bit of bias in your decision making......

now on to the actual content of your post

The suit is not nearly as impregnable as you make it to be. Here are a list of people who have already torn it up

Talon

Bane

Lady Shiva

Red Hood

I would say Matt has AT LEAST shown as much strength as these guys in his limo flipping feat alone

Eh. Can you actually name an instance other than Knightfall back in pre52 when having Venom gave anyone ANY advantage over Batman? And even then it only worked because Batman was already physically and mentally broken at that point

Man bats are just stupid. They must be the worst jobbers after Croc himself. They are just angry little animals with NO training whatsoever

Because the one time trained man bats, aka Talia's ninjas went up against him? He lost . And that's still canon coz that's how Bruce met Damian . Right? RIGHT?

Beating up arkham asylum means absolutely nothing. Heck I could go into an asylum and inhumanely beat the loonies there.

Given That 99% of Batman's rogues gallery have ZERO fighting skills it doesn't matter what they are pumped up on they still lose

Matt on the other hand has beaten masses of Hand Ninjas at the same time. Yknow the same people who can summon dark spirits to enhance the power levels of literally a joker level character to wall buster? The same group that trained Elektra who has beaten Wolverine among others and would stomp Batman?

As opposed to Batman getting into his robot suit to escape from Talons who still ripped it apart

Come to think of it . That's more impressive than Batman kicking a robot right? Given Batman tech TM ( maker of his exclusive indestructible suit) surpasses all other tech?

Would you say nameless talons are superior to Bruce then?

Lol poison ivy. Clay face. What have the likes of these people EVER done to put them even close to being a threat for Batman?

Sure you can keep putting out the featless or downright harmless metas all you like . If feats against nobodies count as anything heck I can post endless pics of DD beating people who can LIFT( not flip) cars and bash through walls

Kicking off random robot head is impressive? Then RIPPING off its arm with a pull is even more impressive right? I mean there are all sorts of loose screws and for all we know that robots head is made of some weakass allow

Ripping off the arm when you can see all the CABLES and stuff inside actually means something as opposed to messing up the weakass and probably plastic shell head

Have you EVER tried to rip off a cable? There is a reason we use pliers

and just a thought here. If your hand was encased in a METAL glove.....how well do you think you can grip a tiny thing like a batarang?

Or in another way, how accurately can you throw with a hand while wearing a baseball glove?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@childoftheatom:

Thank you sir. That made my last 100 or so posts worthwhile even if I could change only ONE person's mind :)

Yeah I know people will not easily accept strength levels but thank god they are beginning to see the LOLful speed gap

Thank you again. It's a pleasure to meet a reasonable comic fan who doesn't let his likes or dislikes get in the way of his judgement.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

How many of those people in zero year were actually armed with anything. ...modern?

They had weapons such as blades and spears and a lot more melee weapons... But honestly, i don't see your point... What were the inmates DD has beaten using? Lightsabers or what? As you were saying if any of them were armed with anything modern.....

I ask because I am honestly not reading zero year preferring to stick with the memory of my beloved year one

And before you ask yes I have read upto DoTF . In fact I have read every single issue since Morrison's run (and quite a bit before that too)

And now

I never claimed DD is 3 tons. I said he can lift 1.5 tons. Again he himself doesn't weigh 1.5 tons either. Weightlifters lift more than their weight all the time

I have seen that scan and it is absolutely irrelevant.. First of all it was from a non cannon book.. secondly, bruce has been shown to bench press around 1000lbs in canon so just one NON CANON instance of him failing doesn't negate the fact that he has lifted a lot more than 1000 pounds. Another thing, Bruce was supposedly injured when he tried to lift that weight.

Why would Batman use sonics from the start? And anyway he isn't going to be able to oull one out before DD KOs him.

He uses sonics quite often in his encounters... Why don't you actually read batman OR Daredevil before making bullshitty excuses for DD not getting outright zapped in this fight?

I have never seen Flash blitz Alfred. Doesn't mean he can't. That's the sort of no limits fallacy that just doesn't work. Batman is 1. Rarely allowed to look bad. 2. Nobody actually uses pressure points as a fighting technique in DC . That's just not their fighting style. ddS on the other hand is going straight for the nerves

The sperd difference I have illustrated a no of times by now. Its HUGE. Its what allows DD to toy with Cap Am and KO WoLverine before he can react.

It is not huge at all... In fact DD has never been showed to be able to blitz someone by any means whereas batman was. Tell me, what makes you think DD has super speed? I mean it is a fact that he is a normal human with enhanced senses... Last time I checked, there was nothing that altered his speed. Assuming both Batman and Daredevil are peak human, their speed are roughly equal. In fact, someone just posted a scan of Batman taking the guns of multiple thugs without them realising... What has DD done to surpass that? And I want scans please no bullshit arguments....

If ypu still can't see the difference between a person reacting to a bullet and a person reacting to another human.....well I really don't know what to say

Uggh. This is getting silly. Kung fu masters demolish bricks on TV. Concrete? Straight up wrist fracture

Again this is a common misconception. Most marvel MA artists have received quite a bit of MA training. The likes of DD and Elektra have received at least as much if not more

Just as an eg. A nobody from Elektra's group The Hand can through his training and black arts bring to life a hideous dark infant like creature that invaded people's minds and gives them superhuman strength before causing them to commit suicide in a gruesome manner

Nope. Last I checked Batman didn't even know any techniques to summon dark spirits to give him power boosts

Seriously that's actually a bad eg. Im sure I can present proof for the likes of Iron Fist and Shang Chi that puts them beyond Batman

I mean its ok to not agree and its even ok to say I don't know anything about Batman.( I do ...actually ) but please don't make comments about characters you are not acquainted with

Stalemate? DD has beaten Sabretooth, one shotted WoLverine, toyed with Cap Am, hung with IF till IF used the IF( and that blows trains up and shit) , destroyed Black widow, beat Elektra, beat Bullseye, humiliated Punisher.....

I mean really he even has feats like stalemating Hulk and beating spiderman. Though I think that's PIS

I respect your opinion and all but you should stop trying to change peoples minds... Honestly, almost everyone in this topic says batman wins and supposedly stomps as prep is involved. matchesmalone21 has posted relevant scans which counters most of your arguments... Yet you still insist on spreading bullshit which you still cannot back up by any scans.(I have checked the links you provided, nothing seems relevant) For a thousandth time, you said DD flips a limo which (as someone else posted the scan) was not sideways. In the scan, it looks as it was, so instead of saying it was sideways or DD broke a concrete wall, post scans I need evidence. So far everyone presented evidence that Batman is stronger and more durable than DD and supposedly faster. Yet you still fail to post any evidence regarding otherwise and talk about feats.

Your entire argument is

Batman is stronger

Speed doesn't matter

Batman s a master of 127 different martial art styles. What was DD again?

Your argument is that DD is more skilled, but you just say it, can't back it up... At least tell me a story arc which shows off his skills. I told you about bruce vs whole norway in zero year arc. Would appreciate someone posting scans of that.

Shang chi is WAAY above

For a millionth time, batman is better at pressure points than DD. 127 different styles vs What DD knows?

But he has been punched, yes? Its the same principle except DD whom even you admit isfaster now will not punch. His ffirst move will be to pressure point

Last time I checked, DD also gets punched

But please in future don't make uninformed comments like Batman is more skilled than Cap Am, DD and .....character X Y Z in Marvel

Thank you for your time

And oh..

It would be nice if you could actually begin an argument with " In issue no X , Batman did Y" rather than " I THINK Batman can do X..."

I would like you to to the same thing, so far all you have done are making up feats of DD (which aren't even real as you cannot back it up)

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So can Batman.

What makes you think batman can't use pressure points?

Again, you provide no evidence and just make up feats for DD.... Plus, I really don't see how DD can take on any Spiderman villains assuming he get's his ass handed to him by the fat ass king pin quite regularly....

Oh wait.here are some more. Note these are all spiderman villains so that people will recognise them . I can post a list of other metas if you like

Electro

The Enforcers:

Montana

Ox

Fancy Dan

Snake Marston

Tombstone

Silvermane

Hammerhead

Venom

Doctor Octopus

Chameleon

Vulture

One final point, there have been a batman battle of the week regarding this fight where it is thoroughly explained why batman wins in a random encounter... At this point I assume you have no knowledge on ay of these heroes so I recommend you take a look at that.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/does-batman-always-win-batman-vs-daredevil/1100-146251/

You can see after reading this that batman in fact does have superior strength to DD, no agility perhaps but strength and durability? Batman is on top, no need to take that argument any further.

StephenStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By StephenStrange

In Punisher War Journal 7 Matt says that ever since Shadowland, sonics aren't able to drown out important sounds like heartbeats anymore, although they still cause him pain.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Ok I will of course answer every single point and provide relevant pics

starting from beginning

It is important because in his fight with the 100 members of the yakuza, DD was unarmed while they had GUNS

I will now explain the difference between guns and knives

The Roman empire used Knives

today's marines use guns

So how many marines do you think it would take to kill the entire roman army?

This is NOT a rhetorical question BTW

Er please tell me why it was non canon.

please tell me why Bruce was injured

please tell me why we count a pre crisis feat

Because to me it definitely looks like his arm snapping from the effort

Batman throws a sonic in his fight vs Bane?

Ok Ras al ghul then?

shiva maybe?

bronze tiger?

deathsroke?

No. Batman's first move in a fight is NOT to throw a sonic but to attack with his fists first

The FEW times he actually uses it is against Man Bats when he KNOWS their weaknesses

Scans of DDs movement speed

http://oi49.tinypic.com/zmo8kx.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2u7pr8p.jpg

http://oi47.tinypic.com/9qgqpl.jpg

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2nukupt.jpg

Note he too snaps guns like Batman

Scans of DDs reaction speeds

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55750/2582717-daredevil335p157zwbullettime.jpg

Scans of DDs reaction speed vs CREDIBLE OPPONENTS

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2hg4h36.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/9bhkpy.jpg

So I am not saying Batman can't react AT ALL.....heck wait that's exactly what I am saying!

ONE LAST TIME

A bullet travels NINE HUNDRED CENTIMETRES in 0.010 sec

A human moves ONE CENTIMETRE in 0.010 sec

Honestly its not exactly rocket science. ..

And don't give excuses like why does he lose at all then? Heck its a comic book. Flash gets tagged by humans

In a PIS free environment like Comic Vine battles he will move at his MAXIMUM Canon

Speed. A speed he has shown time and again against high quality opponents .

a speed which Batman hasn't come close to matching.

I can't help but feel you skipped over major portions of my argument to focus instead on perceived weaknesses in it

Regardless here is the full limo scene again

http://oi45.tinypic.com/5f0jr5.jpg

Notice the 3 people talking and buying drugs in the ERECT car

Notice DD flipping it over on its hood with at LEAST 3 people inside + the driver

Batman knows 127 martial arts styles! Wowsers ! then Bronze tiger must know 128!

Bane must know 129! Cass cain 130! Shiva 129!

Val amorr 300!

but that is ALL eclipsed by Wolverine and his TWO HUNDRED years of MA training!

But...but Ras al ghul has FIVE HUNDRED

YEARS of experience

But eventually Hulk beats them all with his INFINITE STRENGTH!

Seriously though if you believe everything said on Panel ypu might just as well go ahead and say " Ten Eyed Man is the most dangerous man on the planet" because tha is certainly what Batman thinks

Nothing you just said had ANYTHING to do with comics other than being a random assertion by a character not backed up at ALL by actual feats. If Batman was so good why doesn't he bullet time? Why doea he gethhumiliated while trying to hit an actual bullet timer?

Even if we grant Batman your absurd skill levels it hardly makes a difference. Nick Fury a guy who keeps tabs on ALL heroes on on Marvel earth says " Almost no one knows all the skills Matt does". Since you hold so much to things stated on panel not backed up by actual feats.

but wait! Batman knows more than ALL of Marvels MA artists! So why did the likes of JPV and Bane who by all accounts knew less than Bruce, thump him with SHEER BRUTE FORCE

Tell me something. Do you honestly think Batman can win vs Cap Am or Wolverine with ALL HIS 127 martial arts?

Cause DD easily beat both . Heck DD beat Tasksmaster whose entire gimnick is " I use every MA technique known to man"

Really just saying Bruce's 127 MA arts give him a victory because " he is more skilled" give him a victory is inconsistent even within DC itself. Ras al ghul has been beaten by Bruce despite "training for 500 years" . Heck Bruce has been beaten by JPV who didn't have half the training he did

Just an eg of some MA Bruce doesn't know?Getting demon infants to give you power boosts.

Why do I think Batman cannot pressure point? Because he doesn't have the feats to prove it how many top draw opponents has he dropped with a single nerve strike? How many people have actually used nerve strikes vs him in actual fights to show he can counter them?

once again your argument is " I THINK Batman can pressure point because he knows 127 MA arts" while my argument is " I KNOW DD can pressure point because he has done it so many times"

So in a ComicVine Battle based on feats alone? DD will pressure point because he consistently does so against high class fighters. Batman will NOT pressure point because he has FEW if any pressure point feats in ACTUAL comics. Your THINKING so doesn't actually mean its true.

Because if we are going to use rarely ( and in Batman's case NEVER) used powers, I say DDs TELEPATHY makes this a victory

True DD gets punched . But Flash also gets tagged. Does that mean we allow that sort of PIS here? And no, in a fair few of his fights vs slower people like Cap Am or Wolverine, DD does not get punched

Let me ask you again, a guy who can react to a bullet moving at 900 m/s gets punched by the guy who can barely aim dodge with the help of shadows? When the bullet timer also has feats for humiliating Batman level people with his speed? Wut?

And now some more Marvel bashing. This time its Kingpin. Kingpin doesn't beat him much these days

Classic Wilson Fisk?

the one who ripped off people's armsoff, the Guy who almost killed Cap Am, crushed a man's head in his skull, nearly killed spiderman, bent steel, kicked DDs ass etc etc

The downright meta who beat Spiderman to pulp on more than one occasion?

Sigh.....I mean....come on. You could at least google the character before bashing him

I have provided scans . I will provide more if you want. Name a particular feat you don't actually believe . I will show you the feat

And beating up nobodies in Norway vs Beating up actual FREAKIN YAKUZA members armed with guns? Not really the same thing.....

Heck even DDs feat of beating up a prison of actual CONVICTS is more impressive

Yakuza fight is in King of Hells Kitchen ( I think..don't remember exactly)

DD 82-87 by Brubaker had the prison fight

Heck I remember the ninja fight from Millers run where him an Elektra fought large portions of the Hand. Just a casual feat for Hand Ninjas: massacring the FBI before Luke Cage and Iron Fist made the save.

There were like 10 ninjas vs a huge FBI squad

If you want more . I will specifically provide Instances of DD mass brawling

Its ok if you keep goading me with the " you have never read a comic" shtick. I will just continue to provide feats( with pics since you don't believe me) that prove otherwise.

You can also keep up your " I THINK Batman can do X Y Z but don't really have any proof of that" charade but at some point I assume you will look back and find that I there is NO point in Matchesmalones post that I did not address while he specifically DID NOT address many of mine

I have already explained about the speed gulf

if you want I will show more strength feats too

And yes I have a lot of nerve strike pics too

and his fights with "top level" fighters

Again I am not sure what you are doing here...are you running out of arguments to show me somebody else' argument? Especially a person who is clearly so obsessed with Batman he runs a Batman vs fighter X column weekly?

And that person' s argument is

I THINK Batman is more skilled too ....jist because he's DC! Lol

I THINK Matt's radar sense is nothing compared to Bruce's equipment!

Tell me can Bruces equipment detect a sniper SCOPING him? Or allowing him to react to something MOVING at 900 m/s??

Seriously his arguments are even weaker than most of the people here

The icing on the cake?

He thinks Dd is superior physically. ...but Batman wins because of his mental edge!

I mean sure Batman devised a plan to stop Flash in Tower of Babel. In a random encounter? Flash blitzes him

In a random encounter? dd blitzes him . Just like Batman couldn't even SEE Cass Cain's punch coming. That's the difference in speed

once again 900 Cm vs 1 cm

So stop relying on the (poor) arguments of other people . In fact ask that Dude to come over and have an actual debate with me

Until then by all means keep on giving your own arguments .

And once again. This is a request. Please used feats from comics and not "I think" s

Thank you for your time

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By mikesterman

been done batman stomps.... you have no arguments that havent already been discredited by other users... you uberly over estimate daredevil and you completely discredit batman who is obviously his superior.... you should just accept defeat and read this you silly silly failure you

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ladyrinth123:

Since you seem to be a lady I will try not to be rude but

"I THINK! I THINK! SUPERMAN THINKS! "

is not really an argument thay hasn't been made before

Your claim about Batma's superior skill helping him is not really backed up by Comics were JPV and Bane among others, people less skilled than Batman have beaten him while Batman has consistently beaten people more skilled than him too

The arguments about speed , strength and striking power you will find addressed by me in other posts even replying to specific scans from people

Your claim of Batman being more experienced is not supported by DC Comics where Batman beats ras al ghul

Er I should check the DC website to see if they say a Marvel chaacter is superior their most famous character? Er.....

http://oi49.tinypic.com/28tuuzt.jpg

Just a nice DD feat. Bends steel bars. Not his own prison bars . That's ANOTHER feat

Your claim that Batman is "much stronger" is not really held up by his failure to bench 600 pounds

Here's DD swinging around a 400 pound barbell like a stick

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2u94k9i.jpg

Daredevil thumping up the avengers....this is several upgrades ago

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2im9lck.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2145loi.jpg

I can post more scan if you want

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@mikesterman:

er no need to be rude

Please point at any one specific argument that has been discredited by other users

The best I have heard is " Batman can do that too"

I have already talked about that guy's arguments 2 posts ago

By all means if ypu are not confident enough to carry out a debate with me , ask him to debate with me too

Thank you for your time

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost:

been done batman stomps.... you have no arguments that havent already been discredited by other users... you uberly over estimate daredevil and you completely discredit batman who is obviously his superior.... you should just accept defeat and read this you silly silly failure you

Well Said Sir......

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha ha lol. now you guys are not even trying anymore

Now its just "silly silly failure you"

Lol keep it up

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost said:

@digitalshooter9:

They had weapons such as blades and spears and a lot more melee weapons... But honestly, i don't see your point... What were the inmates DD has beaten using? Lightsabers or what? As you were saying if any of them were armed with anything modern.....

And now

I have seen that scan and it is absolutely irrelevant.. First of all it was from a non cannon book.. secondly, bruce has been shown to bench press around 1000lbs in canon so just one NON CANON instance of him failing doesn't negate the fact that he has lifted a lot more than 1000 pounds. Another thing, Bruce was supposedly injured when he tried to lift that weight.

Why would Batman use sonics from the start? And anyway he isn't going to be able to oull one out before DD KOs him.

He uses sonics quite often in his encounters... Why don't you actually read batman OR Daredevil before making bullshitty excuses for DD not getting outright zapped in this fight?

It is not huge at all... In fact DD has never been showed to be able to blitz someone by any means whereas batman was. Tell me, what makes you think DD has super speed? I mean it is a fact that he is a normal human with enhanced senses... Last time I checked, there was nothing that altered his speed. Assuming both Batman and Daredevil are peak human, their speed are roughly equal. In fact, someone just posted a scan of Batman taking the guns of multiple thugs without them realising... What has DD done to surpass that? And I want scans please no bullshit arguments....

I respect your opinion and all but you should stop trying to change peoples minds... Honestly, almost everyone in this topic says batman wins and supposedly stomps as prep is involved. matchesmalone21 has posted relevant scans which counters most of your arguments... Yet you still insist on spreading bullshit which you still cannot back up by any scans.(I have checked the links you provided, nothing seems relevant) For a thousandth time, you said DD flips a limo which (as someone else posted the scan) was not sideways. In the scan, it looks as it was, so instead of saying it was sideways or DD broke a concrete wall, post scans I need evidence. So far everyone presented evidence that Batman is stronger and more durable than DD and supposedly faster. Yet you still fail to post any evidence regarding otherwise and talk about feats.

Your entire argument is

Batman is stronger

Speed doesn't matter

Batman s a master of 127 different martial art styles. What was DD again?

Your argument is that DD is more skilled, but you just say it, can't back it up... At least tell me a story arc which shows off his skills. I told you about bruce vs whole norway in zero year arc. Would appreciate someone posting scans of that.

Shang chi is WAAY above

For a millionth time, batman is better at pressure points than DD. 127 different styles vs What DD knows?

Last time I checked, DD also gets punched

Thank you for your time

And oh..

I would like you to to the same thing, so far all you have done are making up feats of DD (which aren't even real as you cannot back it up)

everything this guy said...

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@mikesterman:

everything which I answered complete with relevant pics

Seriously now you people are just saying

" Well said sir"

and

" everything this guy said"

There is a reason THIS guy could only come up with " Well said sir" rather than an actual reply to my long and detailed explanation of why DD wins to his post

I mean sure you can say " everything thus guy said " but what about everything I said in response to THIS GUY? A response which THIS GUY couldn't answer to?

I mean it's all right if you agree with THIS GUY. But the least you can do is read my responses to the given argument before saying " what he said"

Now this is a general appeal to all posters. I am not asking much . All I am asking is to read through previous posts to see the arguments that have already been made

If you feel you have new information or some information that can change a previous argument. Please feel free to do so.

I will reply with scans and feats to prove my points

However please don't say "what he said" when I have already answered " what he said" in my previous post unless you feel you can add more to " what he said"

Thank you for your time again

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@thegrayghost:

1. Batman has also dodged/deflected bullets after they've been fired.

2. Batman also makes good use of nerve strikes.

In the past Batman has prepped against Bronze Tiger in hand to hand. Despite almost losing to one of DC's top 5, he still beat him. Matt on the other hand isn't as good of a prep-artist. Batman's use of tactics also gives him an edge. I have heard people talk about how Matt's radar sense is alike spider sense, but I have yet to see proof of this (as I don't follow Daredevil).

dude DD gave Spider Man a tough fight and actually out smarted him. when it comes to gear prep batman will win but in sheer intelligence Daredevil is no slouch

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By kidman560

@digitalshooter9: there is so much wrong with your post that i actually had to go beat my head against a wall for a second

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: there is so much wrong with your post that i actually had to go beat my head against a wall for a second

How about you point out the mistakes and correct me... I would really appreciate that.....

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Hey dude!

Have you finally admitted DD beats Batman?

Because I am yet to see a reply to my last post where I addressed every single one of your claims

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@mikesterman:

everything which I answered complete with relevant pics

Seriously now you people are just saying

" Well said sir"

and

" everything this guy said"

There is a reason THIS guy could only come up with " Well said sir" rather than an actual reply to my long and detailed explanation of why DD wins to his post

If you didn't get it yet, I am tired of this argument as it isn't going anywhere... As everyone else in this topic said you arguments are mostly irrelevant and you fail to back up most of your major arguments... You are in denial of Batman being superior to DD both presented by logic and by feats... And I am afraid there is only so much I can say to someone who is is denial before I let it slip. If you think DD is better/stronger/faster, go ahead I really can't care less.

I mean sure you can say " everything thus guy said " but what about everything I said in response to THIS GUY? A response which THIS GUY couldn't answer to? You keep bringing up irrelevant points and everyone else brings up valid ones... If you fail to see THAT......

I mean it's all right if you agree with THIS GUY. But the least you can do is read my responses to the given argument before saying " what he said"

The only reason for anyone to use the phrase "what he said" is because this whole argument is becoming repetitive as a result of you being in denial....

Now this is a general appeal to all posters. I am not asking much . All I am asking is to read through previous posts to see the arguments that have already been made

If you feel you have new information or some information that can change a previous argument. Please feel free to do so.

I will reply with scans and feats to prove my points

However please don't say "what he said" when I have already answered " what he said" in my previous post unless you feel you can add more to " what he said"

Thank you for your time again

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@digitalshooter9:

How can you....

I specifically addressed your claims about speed, strength , pressure points and skill with relevant scans yet I have NO proof?

I have specifically shown the scan of Batman failing to lift 600 pounds and I have no proof?

I have specifically shown scans of DD pressure pointing high level opponents yet I have no proof?

I have shown Batman's armour is not inpregenable yet I have no proof?despite naming the people who broke it?

Your argument is based on " I THINK Batman get bench 1000 pounds ( still far less than DD) I THINK Batman can pressure point, I THINK Batman can do X Y Z..."

Man I have shown feat after feat after feat and you say I am the one who fails to provide proof

I mean just out of curiosity..... which points do you fell I am ABSOLUTELY WRONG about?

Please present them again and I will clarify them again

Dude I get you don't agree with me, but please don't call me a liar . I have spent quite a bit of time addressing EVERY SINGLE issue you have raised PROVIDING the scans you asked for( and you said you would agree once you saw them) and I have provided feats and scans for everyone else too

So yeah ...sure if you are tired of debating/ running out of ideas, do leave the debate

But at least have the graciousness to say you were mistaken

By your own admission you didn't know much about DD it's no shame to be told that you were lowballing a character you didn't know about

Instead of which you call me liar and accuse

Me of failing to answer to other people's proofs, something I have painstakingly done

Including EVERYTHING you said in your last post

So yeah...

Thank you for your time

If at any point in the future you feel you can answer my last exhaustive reply detailing every single issue you raised, feel free to do so

Good Day

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost:

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/does-batman-always-win-batman-vs-daredevil/1100-146251/

If you haven't yet, check out the link I (and countless other people) provided. It contains most of the valid arguments presented within this thread. It has a quite reasonable resolution... And if you still want to debate, talk about the points presented in that post rather than bringing up such long posts of your own ideas.

Oh, and since you told me I haven't responded to all of your points, I figured I missed a couple as a result of your posts being too long. So let me see:

Nothing you just said had ANYTHING to do with comics other than being a random assertion by a character not backed up at ALL by actual feats. If Batman was so good why doesn't he bullet time? Why doea he gethhumiliated while trying to hit an actual bullet timer?

He dodges bullets as well as DD. Didn't someone already post a scan about batman dodging bullets and taking the guns of thugs in a quick rush? Plus I really doubt if you even know any batman villains. Deadshot is possibly more accurate than bullseye and batman deals with him on a regular basis which also involves dodging bullets.

Even if we grant Batman your absurd skill levels it hardly makes a difference. Nick Fury a guy who keeps tabs on ALL heroes on on Marvel earth says " Almost no one knows all the skills Matt does". Since you hold so much to things stated on panel not backed up by actual feats.

And superman says batman is the most dangerous man on earth... Nightwing also mentioned that batman knows EVERY SINGLE pressure point on the human body... Just saying.

but wait! Batman knows more than ALL of Marvels MA artists! So why did the likes of JPV and Bane who by all accounts knew less than Bruce, thump him with SHEER BRUTE FORCE

Again, you don't know anything about batman so you simply misinterpret everything that is going on. Bane only broke batman because he set him up and caught him off guard after batman tackled all the inmates of arkham and was tired. Also bane uses venom which amps up his strength a LOT.

Tell me something. Do you honestly think Batman can win vs Cap Am or Wolverine with ALL HIS 127 martial arts?

Batman can stalemate cap in h2h.... It has been accepted by a lot of people that their fights could go either way... Also, DD might be able to temporarily hold off wolverine, but no, he is not surviving a bloodlust wolvie, he gave hell to the HULK for gods sake.

Cause DD easily beat both . Heck DD beat Tasksmaster whose entire gimnick is " I use every MA technique known to man"

When has he beaten Cap? As I have said, batman can stalemate cap whereas DD can give him a good fight... As for wolverine, Dd can hold him off at most for a limited time until he gets torn apart.

Really just saying Bruce's 127 MA arts give him a victory because " he is more skilled" give him a victory is inconsistent even within DC itself. Ras al ghul has been beaten by Bruce despite "training for 500 years" . Heck Bruce has been beaten by JPV who didn't have half the training he did

Just an eg of some MA Bruce doesn't know?Getting demon infants to give you power boosts.

Why do I think Batman cannot pressure point? Because he doesn't have the feats to prove it how many top draw opponents has he dropped with a single nerve strike? How many people have actually used nerve strikes vs him in actual fights to show he can counter them?

Have you ever read a batman comic??

once again your argument is " I THINK Batman can pressure point because he knows 127 MA arts" while my argument is " I KNOW DD can pressure point because he has done it so many times"

Batman can pressure point, it is a fact and I have seen him do it...

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

How can you....

I specifically addressed your claims about speed, strength , pressure points and skill with relevant scans yet I have NO proof?

I have specifically shown the scan of Batman failing to lift 600 pounds and I have no proof?

I said that it was non canon and even in that case bruce was injured... Ring any bells?

I have specifically shown scans of DD pressure pointing high level opponents yet I have no proof?

I never said DD can't pressure point.... I said Batman can also do it.

I have shown Batman's armour is not inpregenable yet I have no proof?despite naming the people who broke it?

Your argument is based on " I THINK Batman get bench 1000 pounds ( still far less than DD) I THINK Batman can pressure point, I THINK Batman can do X Y Z..."

Nope, as I said I have seen him do it... Didn't you take a look at any of the scans provided by other people

which shows batman lifting around 1000lbs?

Man I have shown feat after feat after feat and you say I am the one who fails to provide proof

I mean just out of curiosity..... which points do you fell I am ABSOLUTELY WRONG about?

Your first flaw is to think that DD wins because of his speed. DD might be faster, but there is no whole lot of difference. If DD dodges bullets, so does batman. Both can dodge each other and DD having slightly superior speed is balanced out by batmans slightly superior strength and more superior skill.

I think you tried to mention something ably how fast a bullet goes and all but i didn't get it. BUT if you were saying that Dd moves as fast as a speeding bullet...boy am i done here......

You also think that DD can pressure point batman to win and have also said batman can't attack pressure points. All I can advise is for you to read more batman comics... perhaps then you will se that he CAN actually attack pressure points at least as good as DD.

Your biggest flaw however, is to simply insist on DD winning while batman has prep. You trying to make arguments on their h2h is more than all right. But when batman has prep, even 15 minutes is enough to tell DD is going down for sure.

Please present them again and I will clarify them again

Dude I get you don't agree with me, but please don't call me a liar . I have spent quite a bit of time addressing EVERY SINGLE issue you have raised PROVIDING the scans you asked for( and you said you would agree once you saw them) and I have provided feats and scans for everyone else too

So yeah ...sure if you are tired of debating/ running out of ideas, do leave the debate

But at least have the graciousness to say you were mistaken

By your own admission you didn't know much about DD it's no shame to be told that you were lowballing a character you didn't know about

Instead of which you call me liar and accuse

Me of failing to answer to other people's proofs, something I have painstakingly done

Including EVERYTHING you said in your last post

So yeah...

Thank you for your time

If at any point in the future you feel you can answer my last exhaustive reply detailing every single issue you raised, feel free to do so

Good Day

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Both rounds.

No Caption Provided

But realistically, this. ^

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

How about you point out the mistakes and correct me... I would really appreciate that.....

lets start off with you saing Batman actually beat Green Lantern or could fight him or whatever you said. now let me lay out what we have here.

Batman is:

Peak Human

knows a bunch of Martial Arts

is the worlds Greatest Detective

Green Lantern is:

A guy who can create anything he imagines

has beaten Superman on more that 2 occasions

and is a planetary threat

now based on these facts there is no way Batman even hurting a Green Lantern is a viable feat. thats problem #1 when you get back to me we will go on to problem # 2

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Your claim that Batman dodges bullets is false. Now listen closely while I carefully explain the difference

Batman is an aim dodger. He can see the aim of people/ guess the aim and dodge BEFORE they pull the trigger / adjust their aim . He does NOT dodge bullets AFTER they are fired.

He reacts to a PERSON. Now let us assume it takes 0.01 sec to aim, adjust and pull a trigger( it does not, it takes a lot more). Assuming the person only has to move his FINGER by 1 Centimetre

Batman only has to react faster than that to dodge a bullet.

Note nothing in comics shows him dodging a bullet after its fired

Now DD reacts to BULLETS. The bullet has already been fired. It is moving at NINE HUNDRED metres per second

In 0.01 seconds it covers NINE HUNDRED CENTIMETRES

So yes unless you actually post a SCAN to show Batman moving at those speed s I'd say he's screwed on speed alone

" taking gang of thugs in quick rush"? Really? That's your standard? When mine is " taking wolverine in quick rush"

so you want me to post pics of DD blitzing Random goons too?

Your entire argument can be summed up as " superman THINKS! nightwing THINKS! I THINK"

so do I respond with " Nick Fury THINKS! Punisher THINKS! Random peoplw who talk for FIVE issues about DD without evwn realising he is in the room THINK!"

or I could present actual feats.

Feats man! Show me Batman pressure pointing a trop draw opponent ! Show me Batman doing this

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2d9bq5u.jpg

Funny how you guys were sayimg Bruce beating Bane ( A META!) on Venom was such a big deal until I pointed out Bruce was already broken before the actual breaking. And now you are saying : Bane had an advantage!

Just to name a few anomalies in your "skills " theory

JPV beat Bruce with half his skill

Bruce beat Ras despite Ras' 50p years of experience

Again you reveal your lack of knowledge about Marvel

Dd has already beaten Cap Am. Heck he toyed with him last time round

Wolverine was ONE SHOTTED by DD . FERAL WOLVERINE was stalemated by DD and that is PIS because DD should have won

Scans Scans Scans! Of Batman PPointing ! Important people that is! Heck just show me PPointing for now rather than " I THINK Batman has done it"

Here is DD thumping the avengers to name but one occasion of him beating cap am

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2im9lck.jpg

I have already pointed out that I don't care in the least about THAT GUY'S opinions not least because he is so obsessed with Batman he runa a weekly column on him

That's not a debate. That's an opinion( a very biased and misinformed one at that)

this is a debate

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By bigcimmerian

@matchesmalone21: looool that scan when Batman kicks robot's head off is one of my favorite scans.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@digitalshooter9:

Why is it non canon? Name the story

Batman pressure pointing scans. Now

that 1000 pound feat is almost certainly pre crisis

and really 1000 pounds is still absolutely nothing compared to that limo feat

you do know the difference between pounds and kg I assume?

I explained the speed difference already but it seems you need comic feats to truly understand

Cass Cain a bullet timer vs Batman an aim dodger

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17481.jpg

And now she attacks

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17482.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17483.jpg

Your biggest flaw though was saying that last sentence

You went from LOL Guy Gardner is more skilled than DD to DD and Bats are physical equals to DD is faster and me " making an argument for h2h ia more than all right"

Your opinion seems to have changed. .....a little

I wonder how much more it will change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost said:

@matchesmalone21:

firstly I would like to post the pic where We see DD outright flipping the 3 ton limo with 3 people inside. It was NOT sideways

Now regarding your posts.

Firstly don't believe everything listed on a page made by FANS.

Because Nightwing's fan page outright states he can stalemate Cass Cain which is just rubbish

Heck I'm sure even DDs fan page says he can stalemate Hulk

And this is beside the point but the fact that your very username is Matchesmalone seems to suggest just a SLIGHT bit of bias in your decision making......

now on to the actual content of your post

The suit is not nearly as impregnable as you make it to be. Here are a list of people who have already torn it up

Talon

Bane

Lady Shiva

Red Hood

I would say Matt has AT LEAST shown as much strength as these guys in his limo flipping feat alone

Eh. Can you actually name an instance other than Knightfall back in pre52 when having Venom gave anyone ANY advantage over Batman? And even then it only worked because Batman was already physically and mentally broken at that point

Man bats are just stupid. They must be the worst jobbers after Croc himself. They are just angry little animals with NO training whatsoever

Because the one time trained man bats, aka Talia's ninjas went up against him? He lost . And that's still canon coz that's how Bruce met Damian . Right? RIGHT?

Beating up arkham asylum means absolutely nothing. Heck I could go into an asylum and inhumanely beat the loonies there.

Given That 99% of Batman's rogues gallery have ZERO fighting skills it doesn't matter what they are pumped up on they still lose

Matt on the other hand has beaten masses of Hand Ninjas at the same time. Yknow the same people who can summon dark spirits to enhance the power levels of literally a joker level character to wall buster? The same group that trained Elektra who has beaten Wolverine among others and would stomp Batman?

As opposed to Batman getting into his robot suit to escape from Talons who still ripped it apart

Come to think of it . That's more impressive than Batman kicking a robot right? Given Batman tech TM ( maker of his exclusive indestructible suit) surpasses all other tech?

Would you say nameless talons are superior to Bruce then?

Lol poison ivy. Clay face. What have the likes of these people EVER done to put them even close to being a threat for Batman?

Sure you can keep putting out the featless or downright harmless metas all you like . If feats against nobodies count as anything heck I can post endless pics of DD beating people who can LIFT( not flip) cars and bash through walls

Kicking off random robot head is impressive? Then RIPPING off its arm with a pull is even more impressive right? I mean there are all sorts of loose screws and for all we know that robots head is made of some weakass allow

Ripping off the arm when you can see all the CABLES and stuff inside actually means something as opposed to messing up the weakass and probably plastic shell head

Have you EVER tried to rip off a cable? There is a reason we use pliers

and just a thought here. If your hand was encased in a METAL glove.....how well do you think you can grip a tiny thing like a batarang?

Or in another way, how accurately can you throw with a hand while wearing a baseball glove?

Me? Being biased...who is moron enough to say Daredevil can stalemate Hulk? You're really trying to use real world physics and logic to a debate about comics?

You're the worst fanboy ever....

Batsuit capabilities:

Contact Lenses

2. Computer analysis
  6. Lie Detector

Cowl

3. Spectrum analysis
  6. High Intensity Strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy's pheromone control and reset the short term memory.

Gloves/Gauntlet

1. Can take and run DNA/Chemical samples
  2. Can emit electric shocks (capable of frying nerves)
  3. Wrist laser
  4. High-velocity batrope
  5. Shoot out the forearm spikes
  6. Shoot out micro smoke pellets and anesthetic gas
  7. Can hack other computers

Body armor

1. Bulletproof
  2. Fireproof
  3. Resistant to medium level shocks
  4. Resistant to concentrated acid
  5. Resistant to extreme pressures

Cape

1. Fireproof
  2. Act as a glider

Utility Belt

1. Stores gadgets
  2. EMP emitter
  3. Energy deflector
  4. Demagnetizer

Gadgets

1. Batrangs (Sharp,Explosives,Acid,Cryogenic,Heat and Electric)
  2. Acid capsule
  3. Sonic disruptor
  4. Sonic grenades
  5. Absorbing capsules
  6. Magnets
  7. Subsonic emitters
  8. Overheat device
  9. Heat based Knuckles
  10. Laser cutter
  11. Tracking devices
  12. Grapplin gun
  13. Electrical sticks
  14. Sonic Gun
  15. Hard light gun
  16. Anti fire foam gun
  17. Re-breather mask (automatically adjust to different oxygen levels to avoid toxicity)

Boots

1. Enable to walk on walls
  2. Blades enable to walk on areas cover by ice.

Batsuit is bulletproof
Gauntlets can hack computers.
Gauntlets can hack computers.

Gauntlets can shoots multiple kinds of weaponry and eletrical blasts.

Electric Batrang,Heat Batrang,Acid Batrang,Eletric Sticks (You can also seen Batman use the gauntlets to release sedative gas).
Explosive Batrangs.
Explosive Batrangs.

Hard Light Gun.
Heat based Knuckle nad Overheat device.

Taser,Stun Gun,Sonic Gun,Sonic Grenades,Sonic Disruptor.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@matchesmalone21: if you had actually read what I said, you would have realised that I was calling the Hulk DD fight PIS

However it is nice to see you accepting that Batman cannot beat DD in a straight up fight which was what you were claiming, so now you go to his gadgets

Most of these are fan listed and haven't even been used or at best used exactly ONCE

DD has used TELEPATHY once or twice before, does it mean I should count that too

Not to mention some of these are absolutely useless in a fight( computer hacking lol wut?)

But let me just repeat the question I have already asked

How did

Bane

Talon

Shiva

Red Hood

To name but four, rip through the suit and even had Batman beat ( Grayson made the savw twice) if it was so indestructible with SO many gadgets!

The answer is because Batman does NOT start his fights with Bane, Ras, Shiva, Slade etc by throwing sonic grenades and hand lasers and stuff!

Sure they may pull out stuff like "Check out Batman's awesome arsenal!" To keep fan boys happy. In an actual fight? Vs an actual high class opponent?

1. Batman does NOT use that kind of stuff.

2. His opponents are not really affected by his tech. Check out Bane almost killing him despite Batman using gas and stuff

Now show me some scans of Batman using his high class tech to actually win fights vs credible opponents

Besides half of these are peojectiles. Do you know DD track record vs projectiles? He's gonna bat back those explosive batarangs at Bruce and KO him with his own stuff LOL

Batman again as I have already pointed out was using sonics vs Man Bats.....when he already knew their weakness

Half of it isn't hia regular arsenal but packed for special occasiona only.

The way I see it , his regular arsenal is the stuff he used vs Supes and really he isn't really going to be able to take any of that out before DD KOes him

And that's even ignoring that Bruce will nevee get a chance to get even pull something out given Wolverine couldn't even steady his claws properly before being one shotted

Oh yes I am using real world logic. I am also pointing out how it is supported by Comics where Cass Cain is so fast Batman (and even the reader ) can't even see her before Batman starts coughing blood. DD is so fast he toys with Cap Am and One Shots Wolverine

Let me explain again

Batman, Cap Am, Logan= Aim dodgers

DD, Cass= bullet timers

So my real life logic is actually supported by Comics I would say I am entitled to use it

Whereas your argument is to cite a fan page and list feats against random mooks which Batman actually never uses in a fight and which high class opponents ignore anyway

Even granting Batman all his gadgets , how the hell does he react to someone like Matt when he literally can't even see Bullet timers like Cass

Nice to see you drop the stance that Batman can actually beat DD in a fair fight though. Progress

But unless you have scans for all that tech actually even working on a top tier fighter, I really see no reason to give any of his tech the slightest bit of credibility vs a skilled opponent

Heck even his ZOMG Robot suit! Was ripped to shreds by a couple of Talons!

So yeah, half of the rubbish tech he doesn't use at all, the other half is just useless against anything above random unknown baddie

Also nice to see you ignoring a vast majority of the other points I raised and instead focua desperately on the tech to somehow give Bruce a win.

And oh just so you know. The OP says

FIGHT 1 : Random encounter

FIGHT 2: Ten minutes of prep BUT they only know each other's fighting styles

So DD wins comfortably, both rounds. Batman can prep all he wants. He isn't getting the time to pull anything off before DD pressure points him

Unless you are out right admitting Batman needs to bring his Insider Suit or something to even stand a chance. In that case Batman wins

Er......when your name is Matchesmalone and you are desperately fighting for Batman despite yourself more or less admitting Batman doesn't stand a chance without tech despite said tech not really holding up against top level opponents,

I think its time to take a step back and reexamine the meaning of the word "fanboy"

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thegrayghost: I hope you kbow that CAP AM is a bullet timer he see stuff in slo-mo, and you have no proof that bats not bullet timer he dodges bullets all the time, you can't just guess that he is not.you can't use real life logic in comics and if you say you can then

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44:

LOL your entire argument sums up to " I think Batman can bullet time same as DD just because Both are essentially doing the same thing nevermind that Batman has not actually bullet timed EVER in comics"

So can I now say Superman and Wally West have the same reaction speed as essentially both are FTL never mind the fact that Superman has never gone 13 trillion times FTL?

At the very beginning of this debate itself I said Cap has ONE or TWO bullet time feats but nowhere near enough to qualify as a a consistent bullet timer. Certainly Cap has not bullet timed in the last 10 years or so and no he didn't bullet time vs Bucky

Cap saying he can "see faster" is an informed ability given by someone else and heck come to think of it, all these heroes can "see faster"

Cap's seeing faster refers to him seeing HUMAN REACTIONS faster so as to avoid the bullet

DD doesn't SEE at all. He outright bats away bullets with a small stick because of his freakin SUPERPOWER: his radar sense and his reaction speed

Neither Batman nor captain are bullet timers. Again you "thinking" so isn't exactly backed up by what happens in comics

Otherwise I can also say Superman and Wally move at the same speed

I know real life logic doesn't apply in comics which is why I backed it up by actual fights between bullet timera and aim dodgers in comics

You on the other hand just like Every other Batman fan haven't backed up ypur claims with ANY logic whatsoever , be it real life or COMIC BOOK LOGIC

Scans man! Feats! Anything that actually happened in a comic!

Until then.....

Good Day

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MonsterStomp

Neither Batman nor captain are bullet timers.

Wtf?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: if you had actually read what I said, you would have realised that I was calling the Hulk DD fight PIS

However it is nice to see you accepting that Batman cannot beat DD in a straight up fight which was what you were claiming, so now you go to his gadgets

Most of these are fan listed and haven't even been used or at best used exactly ONCE

DD has used TELEPATHY once or twice before, does it mean I should count that too

Not to mention some of these are absolutely useless in a fight( computer hacking lol wut?)

How did

Bane

Talon

Shiva

Red Hood

To name but four, rip through the suit and even had Batman beat ( Grayson made the savw twice) if it was so indestructible with SO many gadgets!

The answer is because Batman does NOT start his fights with Bane, Ras, Shiva, Slade etc by throwing sonic grenades and hand lasers and stuff!

Sure they may pull out stuff like "Check out Batman's awesome arsenal!" To keep fan boys happy. In an actual fight? Vs an actual high class opponent?

1. Batman does NOT use that kind of stuff.

2. His opponents are not really affected by his tech. Check out Bane almost killing him despite Batman using gas and stuff

Now show me some scans of Batman using his high class tech to actually win fights vs credible opponents

Besides half of these are peojectiles. Do you know DD track record vs projectiles? He's gonna bat back those explosive batarangs at Bruce and KO him with his own stuff LOL

Batman again as I have already pointed out was using sonics vs Man Bats.....when he already knew their weakness

Half of it isn't hia regular arsenal but packed for special occasiona only.

The way I see it , his regular arsenal is the stuff he used vs Supes and really he isn't really going to be able to take any of that out before DD KOes him

And that's even ignoring that Bruce will nevee get a chance to get even pull something out given Wolverine couldn't even steady his claws properly before being one shotted

Oh yes I am using real world logic. I am also pointing out how it is supported by Comics where Cass Cain is so fast Batman (and even the reader ) can't even see her before Batman starts coughing blood. DD is so fast he toys with Cap Am and One Shots Wolverine

Let me explain again

Batman, Cap Am, Logan= Aim dodgers

DD, Cass= bullet timers

So my real life logic is actually supported by Comics I would say I am entitled to use it

Whereas your argument is to cite a fan page and list feats against random mooks which Batman actually never uses in a fight and which high class opponents ignore anyway

Even granting Batman all his gadgets , how the hell does he react to someone like Matt when he literally can't even see Bullet timers like Cass

Nice to see you drop the stance that Batman can actually beat DD in a fair fight though. Progress

But unless you have scans for all that tech actually even working on a top tier fighter, I really see no reason to give any of his tech the slightest bit of credibility vs a skilled opponent

Heck even his ZOMG Robot suit! Was ripped to shreds by a couple of Talons!

So yeah, half of the rubbish tech he doesn't use at all, the other half is just useless against anything above random unknown baddie

Also nice to see you ignoring a vast majority of the other points I raised and instead focua desperately on the tech to somehow give Bruce a win.

And oh just so you know. The OP says

FIGHT 1 : Random encounter

FIGHT 2: Ten minutes of prep BUT they only know each other's fighting styles

So DD wins comfortably, both rounds. Batman can prep all he wants. He isn't getting the time to pull anything off before DD pressure points him

Unless you are out right admitting Batman needs to bring his Insider Suit or something to even stand a chance. In that case Batman wins

Er......when your name is Matchesmalone and you are desperately fighting for Batman despite yourself more or less admitting Batman doesn't stand a chance without tech despite said tech not really holding up against top level opponents,

I think its time to take a step back and reexamine the meaning of the word "fanboy"

Kid stop and you're a fanboy.

I didn't says or implied Batman can't tackle Daedevil in a straight up combat. You're claimed Batman have prep in one of the rounds,so what you think he would do in a prep time battle? Keep fighting in a h2h? No. You've doubt about my list in previous posts,so I will keep posting New 52 using my own list a s reference (don't play a fool with me). Daredevil may have superhuman senses,but the Batsuit has also similar capabilities. I

Because you didn't read a single issue of New 52 Batman.

Daredevil used telepathy during shadowland...and lost this ability already. Also Batman already demonstrated telepathy resistance feats already and later created some devices to protect himself from it.

Dardevil deal with what? some neighboroods? Batman deal with an entire city,international crime and alien threats regulary. The points you pointed are biased as hell,barely use scans to prove your point and use real world logic and physics doesn't help you either. You keep lowballing and ignoring Batman's feats every single comment,because you don't want accept.

1) Batman use that kind of weapons,this scans is from New 52...you want the issue numbers? Or you're going to keep ignoring?

2) You really doesn't know me on this site...do you? I'm reading plenty of New 52 titles and I have dozens differents respect threads and you trying toteach me about Batman villains,despite you didn't read a single issue.

Due the Venom Bane is immune to most of chemicals,Bane take the chance Batman is weakened due to having fallen from his jet (after Deathstroke have it cut in half) and were infected with a mixture of Venom and Fear Gas,take a punch from Superman......and althought all punishment he's not killed and take more punishment from Bane later (In New 52 Bane is in 5 tonner class,with Venom obviously).

There is nine to twelve Talons in that scene Batman uses a suit of armor. If you know something about them,they stronger and faster than regular humans and Batman,so a suit of armor wouldn't stop them. You can noticed Batman shoots Batrang and they are vaproized,his weapons works.

More scans...

Batsuit capabilities:

Contact Lenses

2. Computer analysis
  6. Lie Detector

Cowl

3. Spectrum analysis
Facial Recognition,earpiece (which enehanced his hearing),high tech lenses with themal,x-ray,lip reading and also the lenses can conect with Batcomputer.

How did

Bane - Using Venom he's a 5 tonner,obviously Batsuit wouldn't stay

Talon - They used weapons that is harder and more durable than the Batsuit.

Shiva - The same as Talon.

Red Hood - He never pierced in New 52.

Dumbest question.....that you're already know the awnser. Stop play foll kid.

So awnser my dumbest question.......how Daredevil with all strength,superhuman sense and speed loose to these guys?

Bruiser

Gladiator

Jester

The Enforcers

and the most ridiculous lost to Ammo

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:

@kidman560 said:

lets start off with you saing Batman actually beat Green Lantern or could fight him or whatever you said. now let me lay out what we have here.

Batman is:

Peak Human

Green Lantern is:

now based on these facts there is no way Batman even hurting a Green Lantern is a viable feat. thats problem #1 when you get back to me we will go on to problem # 2

Oh my god.... Did you even read what I wrote? Or do you even know what I am talking about?........

Just to make things clear I was talking about the infamous one punch incident... I am guessing you have never heard of it.... It is an incident where Guy Gardner pisses batman off and challenges him to a fist fight... he then removes his ring to look though. And... he gets one shotted by batman handily... This is a great feat for batman as all green lanterns receive a very intense training in order to receive their rings.... But, I never said batman defeated a GL with their ring on.... It is debatable whether he can with prep though..... But as for this, I think you've banged your head on the wall for no reason... :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are the scans of Guy getting one shotted.......

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait Batman can't beat DD without prep? LOL

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Seriously. With prep Bruce stomps, without he wins 8/10.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@thegrayghost said:

@digitalshooter9:

Why is it non canon? Name the story

I don't know the name of the story, but I know for a fact that it is not from any series o any continuity. Besides, I don't see a

Batman pressure pointing scans. Now

No Caption Provided

Here are the ones I could find but there are a LOT more....

No Caption Provided

that 1000 pound feat is almost certainly pre crisis

and really 1000 pounds is still absolutely nothing compared to that limo feat

Holding up a roof vs flipping a limo????? Seriously?

you do know the difference between pounds and kg I assume?

I explained the speed difference already but it seems you need comic feats to truly understand

Cass Cain a bullet timer vs Batman an aim dodger

Loading Video...

This movie was adapted COMPLETELY from the comic book story arc Under the Red Hood. Watch it, and tell me who is the bullet timer now... Plus I have seen a lot of instances where DD fails to bullet time. IN one story arc where echo wants to kill DD, she shoots black widow with a sniper and DD, despite being next to her fails to save her..... In the end that bullet was just meant to make bw sleep but you get the idea.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17481.jpg

And now she attacks

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17482.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/cassandra-cainbat-girl-and-deathstroke-vs-captain-america-and-wolverine-dc-vs-mar-17483.jpg

Didn't Batman stalemate Cassandra? Someone even you think DD can't win against.......

Your biggest flaw though was saying that last sentence

You went from LOL Guy Gardner is more skilled than DD to DD and Bats are physical equals to DD is faster and me " making an argument for h2h ia more than all right"

Your opinion seems to have changed. .....a little

Nope, my opinion remains the same, DD might be a little faster than Batman. But batman's superior skills and slightly superior strength will give him the edge. Oh and don't forget that in this case prep is involved and even you couldn't make an argument about how DD will go against batman when he has prep....

I wonder how much more it will change

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@kidman560 said:

Batman is:

Peak Human

Green Lantern is:

Oh my god.... Did you even read what I wrote? Or do you even know what I am talking about?........

Just to make things clear I was talking about the infamous one punch incident... I am guessing you have never heard of it.... It is an incident where Guy Gardner pisses batman off and challenges him to a fist fight... he then removes his ring to look though. And... he gets one shotted by batman handily... This is a great feat for batman as all green lanterns receive a very intense training in order to receive their rings.... But, I never said batman defeated a GL with their ring on.... It is debatable whether he can with prep though..... But as for this, I think you've banged your head on the wall for no reason... :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are the scans of Guy getting one shotted.......

lol you are using that scan that one... omg im dying... that was... hold on... that was at a time where Guy Gardner was being written as a joke. you are using that. where Guy Garder was

A. Not Ready

B. Not in Fighting capability

C. being written as a joke

lol i take back what i said your post is hopeless

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

wow...so angry you cant even type coherently?

So basically you just said Batman cant beat DD in h2h and needs to bring something like the insider suit to win. Right

Your second argument was Batman wins because he fights international crime and DD is a street leveller.

All right.... you want to use that kind of logic? Then DD has actually beaten the avengers who ARE international level in SHEER h2h. Has Batman ever done that?

now you say Batman's durability is such he can take punches from superman.

i mean seriously we are going to Use THAT kind of logic?

ha ha DD has stalemated Hulk then. Without being amped by venom I might add

When Has bane lifted a Limo? bent steel? punched through concrete? Even granting him being on the same power levels as DD , dd can pull off anything bane can . i mean banes best feat is lifting a big rock of unknown weight. dd has flipped over a limo with 3 people inside

and anyway I said Batman Does NOT carry everything on that pic ALL the time. in a random fight he gets stomped

In a prep fight, unless he SPECIFICALLY brings a sonic gun, he loses

Im not lowballing batman at all. I am just giving the stats for his feats actually shown in a comic rather than your imagination

And finally you end with baically " batmans tech is awesome...... but yeah some REALLy important characters dont seem to be affected by it....."

So Dd having at LEAST the same strength as Bane( and WaAy more feats) can indeed rip through Batmans armour. and yes Jason has done it too. google it

well how does Flash lose to Cap Cold? heck how does firelord lose to spidey?

theres a word called PIS.

its what allows harley to smack batman qith her mallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

wow...so angry you cant even type coherently?

So basically you just said Batman cant beat DD in h2h and needs to bring something like the insider suit to win. Right

Your second argument was Batman wins because he fights international crime and DD is a street leveller.

All right.... you want to use that kind of logic? Then DD has actually beaten the avengers who ARE international level in SHEER h2h. Has Batman ever done that?

now you say Batman's durability is such he can take punches from superman.

i mean seriously we are going to Use THAT kind of logic?

ha ha DD has stalemated Hulk then. Without being amped by venom I might add

When Has bane lifted a Limo? bent steel? punched through concrete? Even granting him being on the same power levels as DD , dd can pull off anything bane can . i mean banes best feat is lifting a big rock of unknown weight. dd has flipped over a limo with 3 people inside

and anyway I said Batman Does NOT carry everything on that pic ALL the time. in a random fight he gets stomped

In a prep fight, unless he SPECIFICALLY brings a sonic gun, he loses

Im not lowballing batman at all. I am just giving the stats for his feats actually shown in a comic rather than your imagination

And finally you end with baically " batmans tech is awesome...... but yeah some REALLy important characters dont seem to be affected by it....."

So Dd having at LEAST the same strength as Bane( and WaAy more feats) can indeed rip through Batmans armour. and yes Jason has done it too. google it

well how does Flash lose to Cap Cold? heck how does firelord lose to spidey?

theres a word called PIS.

its what allows harley to smack batman qith her mallet

@deranged_midget: @lvenger@ghostravage@vesharkYou have some knowledge about Daredevil right? Is he a 3 tonner? Have DD stalemated the Hulk?