Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
  • Kingpin (unarmed)
  • Bruiser
  • bullseye (150 ninja stars, a deck of cards, and 2 sais)

VS

• David cain (unarmed)
  • Bane (no venom)
  • Deadshot (standard gear)

Rules

Morals are on

win by any mean

Both teams begin visible

Both teams begin visible

fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

David cain feats.

Bruisers 2 fights against daredevil.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP, nice match.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans villains. David Cain is one of the best fighters in DC comics. He invented body reading he and his daughter Both have given Bruce tough fights. Though Bruce defeated both he trained Cass. David could handle kingpin though it wouldn't be easy at all because people tend to forget how skilled he actually is. Then I'd give Deadshot the slightest edge on Bullseye and Bane probably loses to Bruiser after a good fight but both are injured. Bane was a skilled fighter anyways and a very good strategist. Bats villains are my favorite in comics besides the Flashes

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@jeanroygrant said:

BUMP, nice match.

Thank you.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Bullseye > Deadshot

Kingpin < Bane

Bruiser and David Cain I am unsure about.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
This is more even then it seems at first glance.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By daredevil21134

cool fight

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

DD's baddies.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PlasticBag

Batman villains win here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@daredevil21134 said:

cool fight

Thank you.

@nickthedevil: @PlasticBag: Why?

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Standard gear for Deadshot is guns, I'm assuming. That's a major swing for Batman's baddies. Bullseye needs something more than ninja stars, they barely pierce the skin.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Bullseye > Deadshot

Kingpin < Bane

Bruiser and David Cain I am unsure about.

Not entirely.

OP gives Deadshot guns. Bullets>Thrown objects, even in the hands of bullseye.

That said, Bullseye is quick, he and Floyd might just end up killing each other.

Both Bane and Cain can both take Kingpin, with the other stalling Bruiser long enough for their comrade to help out.

Batman villains win.

Avatar image for genmacommander89
Genmacommander89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Genmacommander89

I'm not sure where people get this silly idea that Bullseye is on Floyds level of accuracy either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Bullseye is capable of this he might be on DS level

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@Genmacommander89 said:

I'm not sure where people get this silly idea that Bullseye is on Floyds level of accuracy either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Bullseye is capable of this he might be on DS level

This is something we can agree on.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Standard gear for Deadshot is guns, I'm assuming. That's a major swing for Batman's baddies. Bullseye needs something more than ninja stars, they barely pierce the skin.

Maybe in real life ninja stars barely pierce the skin but with some one like bullseye he can probably kill with ninja stars.

No Caption Provided

Not saying daredevil villains win just saying that I believe bullseye should be able to kill with ninja stars. I do agree deadshot having guns is an advantage.

Avatar image for dovwoolandflorence
Dovwoolandflorence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: pis

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

DC 6/10 with Cain providing the edge. DS and Cain are experts with ranged weapons while only Bullseye is the marksman for Marvel.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By jwalser3

@Dovwoolandflorence:How is that PIS?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WaveMotionCannon said:
DC 6/10 with Cain providing the edge. DS and Cain are experts with ranged weapons while only Bullseye is the marksman for Marvel.
I don't know if Cain gives them an edge because the OP says he's unarmed. DD has trouble beating The Kingpin with just his billy clubs. Aside from his probable strength advantage, Kingpin is skilled enough to use that weight and strength advantage properly and he's plenty fast for his size. The Bruiser is the same way he's extremely durable and Daredevil barely beat him.  With what Bullseye is armed with, if he matches up with Cain, he'll kill him easily. He has no trouble tagging faster and better dodgers\acrobats than Cain.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jwalser3 said:

@Dovwoolandflorence:How is that PIS?

The tooth pick wouldn't have made it through the window. It's too brittle, even with superhuman strength it's not possible.
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Maniac2312
@Dovwoolandflorence: It's consistant with Bullseye's character, therefore not "PIS".  
As for the battle itself, I think after it begins and all parties see the others abilities (if Deadshot and Bullseye don't just kill the others right off [Cain being the exception as he could probably avoid Bullseye's weapons]), Cain will figure out how Bruisers abilities work and take him down.  Then it's Kingpin for the h2h against Cain and Bane in which he will lose unless Bullseye gets to Bane first with a star, card, or sai.  I don't think Deadshots on the same level for agility (can be proved wrong, but I haven't seen it) as Bullseye so he could be taken out with a well placed throw....of course he could also take Bullseye out at the same time....but if they did for some reason come to h2h, Bullseye has him beat IMO.   

In conclusion, unless DD villains take Bane or Deadshot out quick (no way I see them taking Cain out to soon), they are gonna lose....not easily but they will.
Avatar image for dovwoolandflorence
Dovwoolandflorence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Maniac2312 said:

@Dovwoolandflorence: It's consistant with Bullseye's charachter, therefore not "PIS". As for the battle itself, I think after it begins and all parties see the others abilities (if Deadshot and Bullseye don't just kill the others right off [Cain being the exception as he could probably avoid Bullseye's weapons]), Cain will figure out how Bruisers abilities work and take him down. Then it's Kingpin for the h2h against Cain and Bane in which he will lose unless Bullseye gets to Bane first with a star, card, or sai. I don't think Deadshots on the same level for agility (can be proved wrong, but I haven't seen it) as Bullseye so he could be taken out with a well placed throw....of course he could also take Bullseye out at the same time....but if they did for some reason come to h2h, Bullseye has him beat IMO. In conclusion, unless DD villains take Bane or Deadshot out quick (no way I see them taking Cain out to soon), they are gonna lose....not easily but they will.

It's not consistent. Bullseye doesn't have superhuman strength or speed. And as someone else pointed out unless the tooth pick is made of Adamantium, it would of shattered on the window hence PIS.

Bullseye is more agile than Deadshot but Deadshot has faster reflexes than Bullseye, hence why he can dodge sniper rounds and tag speedsters. Deadshot can also shoot down whatever Bullseye throws at him.

Bullseye could beat Deadshot up close, but Deadshots armor is strong for him to take a few hits and attempt to widen the distance also.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By TDK_1997

This is a really nice fight and go either way but it's too hard for me to choose which side would win.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hoenhime

Tough fight but I think daredevils villains will win they have bullseye with them and also bane has no venom.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cochise

Bullseye's toothpick throw is NOT "PIS" since he does stuff like that regularly and has done so for years. It's comics. If anything is PIS it's the scan of Deadshot and Captain Boomerang 2 since the vast majority of the time Deadshot doesn't have such superhuman reflexes. Deadshot has phenomenal marksmanship, but on average Bullseye is a tad better. Deadshot can hit just about any guy he wants, but Bullseye can get an object down the same guy's gun barrel. His marksmanship is more superhuman/comic book-y. See Bullseye's fight with the Punisher to see how he does against an expert marksman. Don't get me wrong I am a big Deadshot fan, but he is not on a plane above Bullseye. And his armor isn't tough enough to stand up to Bullseye's projectile storm. A fight between them is a good fight not a stomp.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@Vance Astro: @Dovwoolandflorence:Personally I think bullseye has done this sort of thing before for it to be considered not pis. We have seen him to stuff like cut spider-man with spider-tracers, cut people with cards, knock daredevil out with a paper airplane and ricochet and arrow off some walls and into deadpools head. Realistically he shouldn't be able to do these sorts of things but he does it a lot, and I don't think we can consider it pis when it happens this often...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jashro44 said:

@Vance Astro: @Dovwoolandflorence:Personally I think bullseye has done this sort of thing before for it to be considered not pis. We have seen him to stuff like cut spider-man with spider-tracers, cut people with cards, knock daredevil out with a paper airplane and ricochet and arrow off some walls and into deadpools head. Realistically he shouldn't be able to do these sorts of things but he does it a lot, and I don't think we can consider it pis when it happens this often...

Just because something happened before doesn't mean it's not PIS. Bullseye has alot of feats that have nothing to do with how good his aim is, and that's his only ability. Cutting someone with a card can be done..and by regular humans, spider-tracers are hard with sharp edges so that also makes sense. Hitting one of the best acrobats in the world with a paper plane when he suggests in his thought bubbles that he detected it before it even hits him..THAT'S PIS. Ricocheting arrows off walls also isn't that bad, the toothpick feat, killing that rat with a booger, Slitting Deadpool's throat with the top off of a soft drink..are all PIS.There's a difference between a trick shot and completely disregarding logic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Cochise said:
Bullseye's toothpick throw is NOT "PIS" since he does stuff like that regularly and has done so for years. 
I don't think you understand what "regularly" means.
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cochise

I don't think you understand what "PIS" means - it doesn't stand for "Things that I think shouldn't count because I don't like them." Bullseye's done stuff like throw an airplane hard enough to knock someone out, kill people with thrown splinters, throw a pin back into a grenade, etc. His throwing feats defy real-world physics and have done so from the beginning. It's not just amazing marksmanship.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Cochise said:
I don't think you understand what "PIS" means - it doesn't stand for "Things that I think shouldn't count because I don't like them." Bullseye's done stuff like throw an airplane hard enough to knock someone out, kill people with thrown splinters, throw a pin back into a grenade, etc. His throwing feats defy real-world physics and have done so from the beginning. It's not just amazing marksmanship.
I know what PIS means. Plot induced stupidity. It could be either that or CIS. Either way it's bad writing. You don't have to tell me what Bullseye has done. I've read enough. Bad writing is what it is. You said he does this stuff regularly when in fact more frequently his feats are simply feats of marksmanship that someone with good aim could pull off. 
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cochise

You may consider it bad writing - that's a personal choice and I respect that. There are things in comics I think are silly too. But that doesnt change the fact that Bullseye's physics-defying throwing feats are not one-offs and happen not infrequently. Bear in mind Bullseye's main opponent is a guy who supposedly does not have superspeed but has a history of reacting to bullets after they are fired.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Cochise said:

You may consider it bad writing - that's a personal choice and I respect that. There are things in comics I think are silly too. But that doesnt change the fact that Bullseye's physics-defying throwing feats are not one-offs and happen not infrequently. Bear in mind Bullseye's main opponent is a guy who supposedly does not have superspeed but has a history of reacting to bullets after they are fired.

Actually it's been stated that he does have enhanced (and based on feats superhuman reflexes). But that's beside the point.

Allow me to illustrate the point: over the years Spider-man has been tagged numerous times by people much slower then he is. People who have no right to tag him. Some argue that they catch him by surprise. But his spider sense is supposed to counteract that. Peter is tagged by people who are slower then he is on occasion, but that does not mean it is not lazy writing. The same applies to Bullseye (especially with anything written by Kevin Smith). He can kill someone with a baseball. Sure, why not. He can throw a flash light and a shovel in rapid succession to blind an opponent against the killing blow. I'm still on board. These are items with the structural density to be lethal. A toothpick, a paper airplane, and a booger do not have this. Them displaying otherwise is no longer a showing for Bullseye, it is a showing of the durability and density of the objects in question. He is perfectly capable of throwing these items with perfect accuracy. It does not make them a weapon. Bullseye could potentially kill someone with a ninja star by hitting them in a major artery, the neck, or the eye. This is not the case with a toothpick, a paper air plane, or a booger, and it is silly to argue otherwise.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cochise

What's silly is to apply the laws of real-world physics to comic book characters. If we did, every time Superman lifts up a building, or a submarine, or anything of that sort it would collapse around him from its own weight. Every time Sue Storm turns invisible she would go blind. Every time Batman leaps from a fourth floor roof to the sidewalk below he'd break his legs. And so on. Now, again you are free to think Bullseye's feats are silly, that's your perogative, but they are not PIS, and they are fair game to use in a vs. debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Villains ftw

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman villains. Too much skill. Deadshot and bullseye are even so it's down to David Cain and bane vs. Kingpin and Bruiser. Batman villains take this one.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin solos :P

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman villains ftw. As a matter of fact Deadshot beats Bullseye.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fatman

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers