Daredevil, Spidey & Wolverine vs Captain America & Mr. Fantastic

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Daredevil, Spider-Man & Wolverine are ordered to bring in the leaders of the Avengers and Fantastic Four by any means necessary, dead or alive. Steve and Reed are traveling by jeep and are 20 miles from the US-Mexican border when they get jumped by Daredevil, Spider-Man & Wolverine. Reed and Steve know if they are brought in then they will almost certainly get the death penalty for crimes they did not commit and they have no intention of being taken back dead or alive. Reed has no special weapons- just his powers.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                         AND
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                         VS

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Captain America and Mr. Fantastic get put to death for crimes they did not commit. 
The end.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Billdevil

I don't see any reason Wolverine can't cut through Mr. Fantastic, but don't see how Mr. F could be taken alive (not that that's required). DD and Spidy would take down Cap after a hard but short fight. I do think they would need to match up in this way. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Reed Solos

Spidermayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spidermayne

Wolverine cannot cut through Mr. F I believe, I do not really see a way anyone on the opposing team can take him out.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty
@Billdevil:@Super_SoldierXII
@Enzeru
I thought Wolverine could cut Reed until a couple weeks ago when a fellow viner showed me scans of Wolverine trying to cut Reed. He can't. It's also nearly impossible to KO Reed.  Reed solos this.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Billdevil
@pooty: If he can't cute him. They can't win. 
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blood_guts

thats a very nice touch getting a pic of them all in one shot good job. also i love my mental image of wolverine massacring mr. fantastic. team 2 all the way.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I wasn't thinking Wolverine vs Mr F. I was thinking Spiderman could handle Mr. F actually. 
Cocoon webbing FTW. Web down the gullet... would do the job too.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Blood_guts said:

thats a very nice touch getting a pic of them all in one shot good job. also i love my mental image of wolverine massacring mr. fantastic. team 2 all the way.

Someone called Blood_guts would love an image like that. Unfortunately I don't see Wolverine or any of them being able to kill someone with Reed's impenetrably flexible body.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty
@Billdevil: I saw multiple scans of Wolverine trying to cut him and other people also. But he can't be cut. And even though i saw it, I still don't understand it. lol
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Super_SoldierXII said:
Captain America and Mr. Fantastic get put to death for crimes they did not commit. The end.
Love this answer: funny and true.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blood_guts
@SpidermanWins: youre going to make me cry. i want wolverine to kill him. I DONT CARE THAT IT MAKES NO SENSE AND THAT THE AGILE PEOPLE SHOULD DO IT. what if spiderman and daredevil tied him down and then cut him loose once wolverine had presennted captain america with a new orifice to release his solid waste excretions?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Reed still solos.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BarelyAverage

Daredevil is the x-factor here. He's the one that breaks a potential stalemate. Team takes this. They are just undermanned.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@BarelyAverage: I'm curious as to what Daredevil is an X factor about?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MzombieX

I'd back Cap and Reed on this one all the way. I don't think team 1 has the tools necessary to bring them down.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By odinforce
Spidey solos
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MzombieX
@odinforce said:

Spidey solos

On second thought, after seeing your comment about Spidey, I might actually reconsider. 
I'm not quite as confident as I was initially. Not that I completely agree that he "solos" but he will be a much bigger deciding factor than I gave credit for. 
It may have been a straight up statement of "Spidey solos" but it did get me thinking about what he brings to the table when it comes to Reed. 
Reed was the main factor for my choice of victory, with Cap being the nail in the coffin to top it off. 
Yet Spidey's webs could play a crucial role in securing Reed.  
If he were to open up with some wide spread webbing and focus Reed down while the other two keep Cap busy, I can see Reed getting tangled up  
and finding it very difficult to free himself while just getting further ensnared and glued together as that webbing hardens.  
If it weren't for that webbing Reed and Cap could pull it off. 
As it stands though ... I'm switching my answer to team 1 for the majority. 

Spider-Man, Wolverine, and DareDevil succeed in bringing them in dead or alive.  

Especially now after writing all of this, I read the above posts and someone already brought up the "cocoon webbing theory" lol
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By odinforce
@MzombieX said:
@odinforce said:

Spidey solos

On second thought, after seeing your comment about Spidey, I might actually reconsider. I'm not quite as confident as I was initially. Not that I completely agree that he "solos" but he will be a much bigger deciding factor than I gave credit for. It may have been a straight up statement of "Spidey solos" but it did get me thinking about what he brings to the table when it comes to Reed. Reed was the main factor for my choice of victory, with Cap being the nail in the coffin to top it off. Yet Spidey's webs could play a crucial role in securing Reed.  If he were to open up with some wide spread webbing and focus Reed down while the other two keep Cap busy, I can see Reed getting tangled up  and finding it very difficult to free himself while just getting further ensnared and glued together as that webbing hardens.  If it weren't for that webbing Reed and Cap could pull it off. As it stands though ... I'm switching my answer to team 1 for the majority.  Spider-Man, Wolverine, and DareDevil succeed in bringing them in dead or alive.  Especially now after writing all of this, I read the above posts and someone already brought up the "cocoon webbing theory" lol
lol. I didnt expect two simple words of mine to give you such inspiration to right so much.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MzombieX
@odinforce said:

@MzombieX said:

@odinforce said:

Spidey solos

On second thought, after seeing your comment about Spidey, I might actually reconsider. I'm not quite as confident as I was initially. Not that I completely agree that he "solos" but he will be a much bigger deciding factor than I gave credit for. It may have been a straight up statement of "Spidey solos" but it did get me thinking about what he brings to the table when it comes to Reed. Reed was the main factor for my choice of victory, with Cap being the nail in the coffin to top it off. Yet Spidey's webs could play a crucial role in securing Reed.  If he were to open up with some wide spread webbing and focus Reed down while the other two keep Cap busy, I can see Reed getting tangled up  and finding it very difficult to free himself while just getting further ensnared and glued together as that webbing hardens.  If it weren't for that webbing Reed and Cap could pull it off. As it stands though ... I'm switching my answer to team 1 for the majority.  Spider-Man, Wolverine, and DareDevil succeed in bringing them in dead or alive.  Especially now after writing all of this, I read the above posts and someone already brought up the "cocoon webbing theory" lol

lol. I didnt expect two simple words of mine to give you such inspiration to right so much.

LMAO, well if you've ever read any of my other posts you know that I'm long winded and can't help writing extensive break downs. 
but believe it or not your argument convinced me XD
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkeden

reed may have an impenetrable skin but wolverine has an infinite stamina due to his healing factor so reeds will eventually tire down. so in the end, reed gets raped, wolverine gets paid, the end.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I still don't see how team 1 wins.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers