Daredevil's team vs Bullseye's team

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

This is basically a battle between Daredevil's group of friends in his recent culminating battle with Bullseye, vs Bullseye's group of minions, with a few adjustments.

DD's team:

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Spider-Man (Superior), Black Widow, Hank Pym.

Bullseye's team:

Bullseye (in this case, he is out of the casket and in classic condition), Lady Bullseye, Ikari, Klaw, and Coyote.

Everyone starts off healthy and rested and sane. In character. Serious fighting but no bloodlust. Battle takes place in the depopulated Universal Studios theme park, starting at 20'.

Weapons/Details:

DD: billy clubs; Iron Fist: none (can use chi); SuperiorSpidey: can use any of the tech he has specifically been seen using in the comics so far--but only portable tech, nothing that would require setting up ahead of time; Black Widow: widow's stings; Hank Pym: has a device that will allow him to instantly teleport any one hand-held-sized piece of his existing tech to him (can also turn to Giant Man).

Bullseye: numerous throwing knives; Lady Bullseye: katana and numerous throwing stars; Ikari: two kama (he has all of Daredevil's senses, but can also see normally); Klaw: standard version (not all screwed up like he was in the beginning of the series); Coyote: pistol and teleportation powers (like the Spot's).

Who wins and why?

Spidey and Daredevil
Spidey and Daredevil
Iron Fist
Iron Fist
Black Widow
Black Widow
Hank Pym
Hank Pym
Bullseye
Bullseye
Lady Bullseye
Lady Bullseye
Ikari
Ikari
Klaw
Klaw
Coyote
Coyote

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 owie  Moderator

Here's how I see this. On the one hand, there's a straight-up H2H battle with DD, Iron Fist, and Widow vs Bullseye, Lady Bullseye, and Ikari. Iron Fist clearly is tops in this group, but the bad guys should put up a pretty decent fight...Ikari, for those who don't know, kicked DD's butt in their first fight, and their second was inconclusive (DD knocked a bunch of drums of radioactive waste down on him).

But then there's the second group, which is Superior Spidey and Pym's tech against Klaw's and Coyote's powers. Superior and Pym have some pretty high level tech. Spidey's speed and physicals also put him above any of the H2H bad guys if he wants to spend his time that way. And Pym can also get physical, turn himself huge and beat some dudes up. But it's hard to beat teleportation, and Klaw is just a beast. He can blast them all with sonics (esp. DD), and make solid-sound monsters all day long.

How does this all go down?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wots the starting distance? because imo Klaw could be a handful.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Klaw could possibly solo. He definitely can make DareDevil completely useless at least.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 owie  Moderator

@tparks said:

Klaw could possibly solo. He definitely can make DareDevil completely useless at least.

"Battle takes place in the depopulated Universal Studios theme park, starting at 20'."

No doubt Klaw is major trouble. But, does Hank Pym have any sonic disruptors (etc.) hanging around his lab? Remember he is allowed to teleport one invention to him. I would also not be surprised if Superior Spidey has some ant-sonic stuff too, although I haven't gone back to check what he's used so far.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil's team

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@owie said:

@tparks said:

@chaos_prime said:

"Battle takes place in the depopulated Universal Studios theme park, starting at 20'."

No doubt Klaw is major trouble. But, does Hank Pym have any sonic disruptors (etc.) hanging around his lab? Remember he is allowed to teleport one invention to him. I would also not be surprised if Superior Spidey has some ant-sonic stuff too, although I haven't gone back to check what he's used so far.

I'm actually pretty positive Hank Pym does. I seem to recall Hank Pym using something like that against Klaw at one point actually. Without that, I think Klaw wins for team Bullseye.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At full potential, Klaw would win all by himself, but the OP stated "in character", so Daredevil's team wins.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 owie  Moderator

@bullpr said:

At full potential, Klaw would win all by himself, but the OP stated "in character", so Daredevil's team wins.

Meaning that you think Klaw will sink himself somehow?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Yes: that's my interpretation of the characters as it was originally written.

Now if he has recent feats more mature/accomplished/up-to his-potential, I would reverse my vote

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 owie  Moderator
@bullpr said:

@owie: Yes: that's my interpretation of the characters as it was originally written.

Now if he has recent feats more mature/accomplished/up-to his-potential, I would reverse my vote

Hmm. Can you give some examples of his character problems that lead to his losses, beyond what's standard in comics to make sure the heroes always win? Even back in the day, he took on a weakened Molecule Man and Volcana and did pretty well. Now that was honestly PIS in favor of Klaw, he really should have had no chance, but still...

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BullPR

@owie: well he is always dominated by a "superior" mind in all his feats.Your Villain's team lacks a Dr Doom or a Wizard that would "use" Klaw efficiently.

By himself, he is either mad or childish. If you want a specific example of that, you have of course Secret War I, but I just read his wiki page (that is not flawless, I agree) and it clearly seems to confirm this tendency in his character.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 owie  Moderator

@bullpr said:

@owie: well he is always dominated by a "superior" mind in all his feats.Your Villain's team lacks a Dr Doom or a Wizard that would "use" Klaw efficiently.

By himself, he is either mad or childish. If you want a specific example of that, you have of course Secret War I, but I just read his wiki page (that is not flawless, I agree) and it clearly seems to confirm this tendency in his character.

Hm. Well, that is a good point, he is often nuts. But I did state in the OP that everyone is sane in this fight. Klaw is actually pretty smart. While I agree that he's probably better when working with someone else, he's still often reasonably together. Not a tactical genius or anything, but he knows what he's doing.

Not that I'm necessarily saying he'd beat them all. Just discussing his mindset.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: well, if your OP induces no CIS for Klaw, it's not really a fair fight anymore don't you think?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 owie  Moderator

@bullpr said:

@owie: well, if your OP induces no CIS for Klaw, it's not really a fair fight anymore don't you think?

I think there's a pretty reasonable chance for Hank Pym or Superior Spidey to nullify his sonic powers.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I can't really think of a way around the stipulation that Pym can bring any one piece of pre-existing tech to this fight. Just recently in Avengers A.I, he was fiddling around using miniature black holes as booby traps ---- it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him to bring something similarly absurd and solo this on his own.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#17 TDK_1997  Online

Daredevil's team should win this.They have the advantage because of Iron Fist who can use Chi and there is Hank Pym who can pull up any kind of technology and almost solo the other team.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 owie  Moderator

I guess people are pretty well decided that one way or another, the heavyweights are going to decide this match, which makes sense.

Any opinion on the more strictly H2H characters? Which team would win there?

I can't really think of a way around the stipulation that Pym can bring any one piece of pre-existing tech to this fight. Just recently in Avengers A.I, he was fiddling around using miniature black holes as booby traps ---- it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him to bring something similarly absurd and solo this on his own.

One possible solution--and of course this depends on exactly what tech Pym brings with him--would be for Coyote to teleport the tech back away from them before Pym can use it. He showed himself to be pretty quick and accurate with his teleportation, teleporting DD's billy clubs out of his leg-holster without him realizing it (or something to that effect) and so on.

TypicalCritic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The very fact giant man, iron fist and superior spider man are on daredevil's team should guarantee them victory. A master of martial arts and chi alongside two tech genius, one of whom can beat the crap out of all of team bullseye 's hand 2 handers solo and another who can become a building sized destroyer that invented ultron. There's not much throwing knifes and sonic blasts are gonna do against that

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaw solos