Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daredevil

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Daredevil has the Muramasa Blade.
  • His enemies know he has a blade that nullifies their healing factors and will try to avoid it.
  • Morals on for gauntlet foes.
  • Morals off for Daredevil.
  • Random encounter.
  • Standard gear.
  • Fights take place here:
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1. Sabertooth
  2. X-23
  3. Deadpool
  4. Daken
  5. Kraven
  6. Bone Claws Wolverine
  7. Luthor Strode
  8. Wolverine (Pre-Cornell)
  9. Omega Red
Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can get pretty far here....don't think he clears though.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 with strode being a big obstacle

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Namor_Curry
No Caption Provided

Murdock clears. Just another day on the job off the office coffin.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I can't see him getting past Strode, just by virtue of Strode's incredible strength. Not saying it's impossible, just unlikely.

No way past eight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Could stop at James, knowing how skilled a fighter Matt is plus the danger the sword presents I see him disarming Matt which he's more than skilled enough to do. I don't recall any standout swordsmanship showings from DD to suggest he'd be able to outdo someone more skilled than him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without rest, I'd say he'd stop at Deadpool or Daken.

With rest, I think he'd stop at 9, even though I don't know who the f*ck Omega Red is.

:)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Clears...

@juiceboks said:

Could stop at James, knowing how skilled a fighter Matt is plus the danger the sword presents I see him disarming Matt which he's more than skilled enough to do. I don't recall any standout swordsmanship showings from DD to suggest he'd be able to outdo someone more skilled than him.

He is incredibly accurate with his staff and billy clubs... He won't have issues with the sword.

Everyone gets stabbed with the blade before they realize it. Bloodlusted Matt is no joke...

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: @digitalshooter9:

There's NO way in hell he gets past Red.

Monster, i don't know who Strode is, but Omega Red would stomp Dare Devil and his seeing eye dog.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: @digitalshooter9:

There's NO way in hell he gets past Red.

Monster, i don't know who Strode is, but Omega Red would stomp Dare Devil and his seeing eye dog.

Isn't Matt fast enough to throw the sword through his throat? He should go for instant kill.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 8. Wolverine has the substantially better verified sources of sword training(Silver Samurai, Ogun, Cyber, etc.) and skill showings with a sword in combat situations(Beating Silver Samurai and even going so far as to being able to break down numerous flaws in Harada's form while doing so, stomping Daken with a sword while holding back, etc.) compared to Daredevil whereas Matthew was no verified sources of sword training, and his only good feats with a sword are against fodder like Yakuzu thugs.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8. Wolverine has the substantially better verified sources of sword training(Silver Samurai, Ogun, Cyber, etc.) and skill showings with a sword in combat situations(Beating Silver Samurai and even going so far as to being able to break down numerous flaws in Harada's form while doing so, stomping Daken with a sword while holding back, etc.) compared to Daredevil whereas Matthew was no verified sources of sword training, and his only good feats with a sword are against fodder like Yakuzu thugs.

Wolverine doesn't have a sword here.

Daredevil also used a sword against Hand ninjas during Enemy of the State. Just pointing that out.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

Wasn't Red able to fight Wolverine and Colossus together, meaning he had to be tanking/evading Wolverine's attacks?

If Matt misses, or Arkady uses his coils to disarm Matt (since he was going blow for blow with Colossus, he makes Matt look like a 7yr schoolgirl in the strength dept), he'd then proceed to beat him into a pulp.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Daredevil also used a sword against Hand ninjas during Enemy of the State. Just pointing that out.

I know, his claws are more or less swords themselves, and can be used for disarming.

Eh, Hand ninja are still fodder for the most part. Most impressive thing they've ever done has been bullet timing. Besides that, 1,800 of them get killed in a single serving against Wolverine and get slapped around like children by a depowered Black Panther.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@digitalshooter9:

Wasn't Red able to fight Wolverine and Colossus together, meaning he had to be tanking/evading Wolverine's attacks?

If Matt misses, or Arkady uses his coils to disarm Matt (since he was going blow for blow with Colossus, he makes Matt look like a 7yr schoolgirl in the strength dept), he'd then proceed to beat him into a pulp.

The thing is Matt won't miss. He has incredible accuracy feats (some of them rival Bullseye's) thanks to his radar. Add in the fact that he is bloodlusted, it is quite likely his first sword throw should pass right through Red's throat.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 1

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@wolverine08 said:

I know, his claws are more or less swords themselves, and can be used for disarming.

Eh, Hand ninja are still fodder for the most part. Most impressive thing they've ever done has been bullet timing. Besides that, 1,800 of them get killed in a single serving against Wolverine and get slapped around like children by a depowered Black Panther.

Ah, okay.

I'm aware, I just wanted to point out the feat you mentioned wasn't the only sword fight Matt's had.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

I'm aware, I just wanted to point out the feat you mentioned wasn't the only sword fight Matt's had.

Fair enough then mate.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say Daredevil can potentially beat all of these folks as their healing factors are basically off. As such, these are some fairly even fights, so statistically speaking he won’t clear the board. He will likely fall to Red and Strode.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@digitalshooter9: So throwing the sword is his best option? He's gonna risk giving up his best and only chance of putting down his opponent on a sword throw which James is more than quick enough to avoid..

Matt isn't faster than Wolverine nor is he more skilled with or without a sword.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@juiceboks said:

@digitalshooter9: So throwing the sword is his best option? He's gonna risk giving up his best and only chance of putting down his opponent on a sword throw which James is more than quick enough to avoid..

Matt isn't faster than Wolverine nor is he more skilled with or without a sword.

It's not that big of a risk considering how accurate Matt is with throwing his billy clubs. In the same way there is a good chance he can throw the sword at Logan and tag him.

Matt isn't faster than Logan, but has better reflexes which is the key to him getting a successful sword throw.

Basically, Matt wouldn't confront Logan in a CQC because he is bloodlusted and the first move he will make will likely be the deadliest or most fatal . If you want I can post some of his billy club throwing feats. Just replace the billy club with the Muramasa Sword for this case and Matt practically one shots everyone. Simply because of his lack of morals and accuracy with the billy club.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

It's not that big of a risk considering how accurate Matt is with throwing his billy clubs. In the same way there is a good chance he can throw the sword at Logan and tag him.

Matt isn't faster than Logan, but has better reflexes which is the key to him getting a successful sword throw.

Basically, Matt wouldn't confront Logan in a CQC because he is bloodlusted and the first move he will make will likely be the deadliest or most fatal . If you want I can post some of his billy club throwing feats. Just replace the billy club with the Muramasa Sword for this case and Matt practically one shots everyone. Simply because of his lack of morals and accuracy with the billy club.

Swords aren't billy clubs..being accurate with one doesn't equate to the same of level of accuracy with a completely different type of weapon. It's highly unlikely Matt will land a killshot on his first sword throw against James when he's actively avoiding the sword.

He doesn't have better reflexes either..

Post them, it doesn't matter because a billy club isn't the same as a sword. And you speak as if Daredevil has infallible aim and every throw he's made has hit it's target..

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:

@juiceboks said:

Swords aren't billy clubs..being accurate with one doesn't equate to the same of level of accuracy with a completely different type of weapon. It's highly unlikely Matt will land a killshot on his first sword throw against James when he's actively avoiding the sword.

I don't think I made it clear.. The guy is accurate with anything. From a gun to throwing daggers, Matt has unbelievable accuracy thanks to his radar sense and should be able to get a kill throw in a majority of these cases.

He doesn't have better reflexes either..

This argument is based on the fact that....?

Post them, it doesn't matter because a billy club isn't the same as a sword. And you speak as if Daredevil has infallible aim and every throw he's made has hit it's target..

It is quite similar.... He has used swords before, there wouldn't be a problem.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@digitalshooter9

I get your point..but it's flawed. Skill with throwing knives and billy clubs doesn't equate to skill with something unconventional as throwing a sword. Matt isn't Bullseye..he's not incredibly accurate with every weapon he tries to throw and that notion isn't backed by any statements or showings. Unless you can show him actually throwing a sword with pinpoint accuracy then he wouldn't be very accurate in trying to hit a moving target faster and more skilled than he is..

It's based on the fact that Matt has no feats that put him above Wolverine in speed or reaction time.

He's used a sword against Hand Ninjas..which both he and Wolverine can slaughter in the 100s. He has no showings against an actually skilled opponent..let alone one more skilled than he himself is. James on the other hand has fought swordsmen MUCH more skilled than Daredevil with a blade like Silver Samurai and Ogun.

Avatar image for baconissogreat1
BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 maybe 8

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Young_Murloc

Bump

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By higherpower

Hmm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

This or clears.

Dont know ...

Good Gauntlet.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Is Daredevil even a good swordsman?