Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Rules:

• DD in his standard prime
  • He gets what batman knows, they get the equivalent of his knowledge on batman
  • Villains win by Death, Or escape
  • He wins by Capture, Kill or KO
  • Fights will take place in a 2500 Square foot Warehouse
  • Villains are Pre 52 ( but you can say what you think about new 52 versions if you want )

Gauntlet: All rounds are H2H but the 1st

1. Penguin
  2. Catwoman
  3. Hush
  4. Man Bat
  5. Bane
  6. Lady Shiva
  7. Deathstroke
No Caption Provided

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Most likely stops at Lady Shiva.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane has a chance at winning, but he definently loses to Shiva.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SoundnFury
  • Penguin: Penguin ends up in prison, escapes soon after. Daredevil ultimately loses from the experience though, as whatever Kingpin did to him in Born Again (police paid off to perjure testimony to get him disbarred, home blown up, assets frozen) Penguin could do in spades. DD doesn't keep his identity even a tenth as secret as Bats, it'd be child's play to strike at him from the shadows. Broken jaw, wrist and leg for his troubles, but Penguin loses the battle but wins the war.
  • Catwoman: Murdock tussles with her, but ultimately can't bring her in. Ends up sleeping with her on and off, she uses him for leverage to continue to get rich. Classic Murdock and his dependence on pretty and damaged women, and Selina is way better at keeping her eyes on the prize, even if he's a sweet (if intense and sometimes emotionally abusive) man at heart
  • Hush: No contest he loses if Hush is still Thomas Elliot, friend of Bruce. Otherwise, assuming he's a svelter Foggy or something, someone with actual connection, I think Daredevil has a harder time, but would be less likely to be lead around like in the series Hush, and more likely to keep trying to force confrontation over and over, which might overwhelm the hands-off and no fighting style of Hush.
  • Man Bat: down and out after twenty minutes of chase, assuming he's got access to his suite of ninja skills. High powered screeching aside, the radar sense still remains, and DD would eventually find a way to strike hard and fast, pain be damned.
  • Bane: Daredevil loses badly (sense a pattern with the smart ones?), Bane grinds him down and attacks from a position of power, DD is broken.
  • Lady Shiva: Another master ninja, no contest, Daredevil wins, just like every other master ninja before.
  • Deathstroke: assuming he just tries the "badass" angle, he loses to DD. Deathstroke would never engage head on against someone like Daredevil though, so see Bane or Penguin for if he tries the long game.
Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Transformers1024

Stops at Lady Shiva

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admittedly I am a little biased in Bane's favor, so I am going to say he stops there. But as he's bested Kingpin before, I could see a good argument that he's got what it takes to get past Bane. He's defiantly not getting past Shiva though.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robertloucksjr

Stops at Deathstroke. Shiva comes close.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane gives him hell. Stops at Shiva.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Deathstroke

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How much /10 would you say bane could get?

How is banes record vs Bats? From what I know he is considered to lose to Bats in H2H like 8/10.

• Daredevil has batmans advantage of speed and more, he is faster.
  • He also knows nerve strikes
  • He strikes pretty much as hard as batman
  • Has more agility than batman
  • Less Likely to get hit than Batman, Due to radar and agility

The Major thing he lacks is gadgets, and batman does have other advanatges, but I think he can take bane for a solid majority

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sync1

this

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Could lose to Bane. Could lose to Shiva. Stops at Deathstroke.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Easternwind

@soundnfury said:
  • Penguin: Penguin ends up in prison, escapes soon after. Daredevil ultimately loses from the experience though, as whatever Kingpin did to him in Born Again (police paid off to perjure testimony to get him disbarred, home blown up, assets frozen) Penguin could do in spades. DD doesn't keep his identity even a tenth as secret as Bats, it'd be child's play to strike at him from the shadows. Broken jaw, wrist and leg for his troubles, but Penguin loses the battle but wins the war.
  • Catwoman: Murdock tussles with her, but ultimately can't bring her in. Ends up sleeping with her on and off, she uses him for leverage to continue to get rich. Classic Murdock and his dependence on pretty and damaged women, and Selina is way better at keeping her eyes on the prize, even if he's a sweet (if intense and sometimes emotionally abusive) man at heart
  • Hush: No contest he loses if Hush is still Thomas Elliot, friend of Bruce. Otherwise, assuming he's a svelter Foggy or something, someone with actual connection, I think Daredevil has a harder time, but would be less likely to be lead around like in the series Hush, and more likely to keep trying to force confrontation over and over, which might overwhelm the hands-off and no fighting style of Hush.
  • Man Bat: down and out after twenty minutes of chase, assuming he's got access to his suite of ninja skills. High powered screeching aside, the radar sense still remains, and DD would eventually find a way to strike hard and fast, pain be damned.
  • Bane: Daredevil loses badly (sense a pattern with the smart ones?), Bane grinds him down and attacks from a position of power, DD is broken.
  • Lady Shiva: Another master ninja, no contest, Daredevil wins, just like every other master ninja before.
  • Deathstroke: assuming he just tries the "badass" angle, he loses to DD. Deathstroke would never engage head on against someone like Daredevil though, so see Bane or Penguin for if he tries the long game.

Cool Analysis,

some questions and opinions:

Were you going Pre or Post 52?

• You think Catwoman could escape though manipulations and or sex? ( Man, some comic book women are just lovely, Bats/Catwoman is one of those things that you just cant get in real life) ( + Sexism sometimes but I dont wanna be a downer )
  • With Bane, By a pattern of the smart ones, Do you mean Hush and Penguin? Catwoman? You said CW and H would escape and Penguin would get caught. How is Bane going to do what you said? They are in a warehouse, I highly highly doubt bane would EVER sneak up on DD, DD is faster and more reactive than batman, With similar but less striking power and liberal use of pressure points. I feel he would take bane down.
  • Lady Shiva is pretty smart, She has more skill than bane and is faster, You think bane would win but not her?
  • This is a smart one I could def Agree with 100%, no doubts, He outclasses DD in most physical ways, Equal skill, but DS is a tactics genius and I could see him taking DD down.

@night4345@thechosenlolofgod@daredevildd78@transformers1024@scarbearer@highaccuser@robertloucksjr@monsterstomp

Forgot to say, PRE 52 / Post Crisis VERSIONS.

Ill make new 52 a round 2 in case you guys thought it was pre 52

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stomps Penguin and catwoman, hush is a speed bump, man bat is a tough battle.. Bane takes daredevil. Lady shiva and deathstroke for sure take him out

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

6 or 7.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

re: Catwoman, I'm more leaning on Daredevil's intense weakness for pretty and damaged women. Catwoman might not be tactically or book smart, but she'd pick up on that advantage and exploit it.

re: Bane, if they're in a warehouse (sorry I forgot that during the writing) Daredevil will stomp Bane. It'll be hard fought, but without venom Bane would be similar to several of the Kingpin fights, i.e. Daredevil would dig down deep and smash his face in.

re: Shiva, yes I do, because ninja masters always lose to Daredevil. This is a guy who got jumped in the street by twenty yakuza and won, has fought Elektra to a stand-still, and led the world's oldest and baddest ninja clan. Shiva's fast, but as you said in the Bane thing, Daredevil can react faster.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, going to ignore some...posts..stated in this topic. He most likely stops at Shiva.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Stroke above Shiva? Cuz of physicals?

Also Daredevil's striking power is equal to Bat's? I don't think so. Batman has better strength feats as well. Matt's speed makes up for it though.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Easternwind

@easternwind:

re: Catwoman, I'm more leaning on Daredevil's intense weakness for pretty and damaged women. Catwoman might not be tactically or book smart, but she'd pick up on that advantage and exploit it.

re: Bane, if they're in a warehouse (sorry I forgot that during the writing) Daredevil will stomp Bane. It'll be hard fought, but without venom Bane would be similar to several of the Kingpin fights, i.e. Daredevil would dig down deep and smash his face in.

• re: Shiva, yes I do, because ninja masters always lose to Daredevil. This is a guy who got jumped in the street by twenty yakuza and won, has fought Elektra to a stand-still, and led the world's oldest and baddest ninja clan. Shiva's fast, but as you said in the Bane thing, Daredevil can react faster.

Fodder Ninja < Shiva

Elektra < Shiva

Though I will be honest. The second one is much closer

She is more a martial Artist than a ninja

She has great skill and power

She has beaten Cass Cain, who would give DD a Good fight

Stomps Catwoman with 1 Arm:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Throws a Guy Really fast with 1 Hand:

No Caption Provided

She has beat a post Hush Killer Croc with ease using pressure points

Jumps high, serious striking power:

No Caption Provided

She is no normal ninja

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Stroke above Shiva? Cuz of physicals?

Also Daredevil's striking power is equal to Bat's? I don't think so. Batman has better strength feats as well. Matt's speed makes up for it though.

Not sure actually, I was thinking of him IN gear when I made it actually

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Hmm been awhile since I read pre 52 Slade but his gear doesn't give him the same durability as new 52. I think he just wore chain mail.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Pre-52 chainmail had him tanking high calibre bullets from several yards away, as well as starfire's blast. Not as durable as new-52 but still pretty durable.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

You know what? Sure. Daredevil loses to Shiva. He'd give it the old college try, but she seems to be on par with someone like Typhoid Mary, one of Daredevil's villains, even well beyond. And he doesn't beat her in fights, no one does. So . . .

There you go.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Deathstroke: assuming he just tries the "badass" angle, he loses to DD.

None of this makes any sense.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By mightyrearranger

Bane had some decent gadget/weaponry pre-52 that would give him an edge, but yeah, since the reboot I'd say DD could maybe take him and def goes down in the next round.

Love seeing Shiva scans, btw! :)

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

In what way?

To address specifics, I've agreed I was wrong about Shiva above, so moving on . . .

Deathstroke.

Is.

Not.

Unbeatable.

Beast Boy has beaten him, handily at that. If Deathstroke did what people seem to think he can do in most fights, run in and be badass and take out everything because he's the new Wolverine or something, he'd lose. Because at the end of the day he's a highly skilled killer with preternatural fighting abilities. Just like Bullseye, a man who goes down everytime he fights Murdock 1 on 1.

I in that same paragraph though, state if he held back and played mind games, he'd win (because DD is terrible with mindgames)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soundnfury: Once again, none of it made sense. Deathstroke beats people like Batman. He has the feats to suggest he'd beat Dare Devil. Shiva too.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Easternwind

@easternwind:

You know what? Sure. Daredevil loses to Shiva. He'd give it the old college try, but she seems to be on par with someone like Typhoid Mary, one of Daredevil's villains, even well beyond. And he doesn't beat her in fights, no one does. So . . .

There you go.

I think I would be pretty close. I definitely think DD would give her a run for her money. I see Elektra as like, Post BotC era to current post crisis or new 52 Nightwing + or - depending on the day lol. She is very skilled, and has a chance to beat the character who is a bit over her ( I.e. Daredevil, and Batman respectively for Elctra and NW ) And I put Batman and Dardevil on the level as well.

Daredevil has the speed edge on batman, From what I know

No Caption Provided

Not saying this proves that or anything, Just a visual reference, and shows his skill vs a very very skilled marksman, I mean, BE can break glass with a toothpick , so blocking his stuff is more impressive than even stuff like the ninja masters you mentioned

His Str is not lackluster however.

He has some amazing Str feats, he is able to move around effortlessly with over 200lbs in his hands

He has been able to strike concrete, brick, he has dented metal before, he has broke apart a steel flat bar with a kick

He is a master of pressure points human and also stuff like mutants and such as possibly spidey and wolverine I forget exactly ( I believe, I am pretty sure what happened is he tried and completely failed on wolvie. @wolverine08 might know, if he feels like sharing) showing his high degree of skill. He has fought with Captain America who is also quite skilled and has batmanish level stats, and has exchanged punches and done tag and runs.

Batman pretty sure has the durability edge, And He may have the skill edge and does have other various advantages ( especially gear but thats not relevant here , but would be a trump card to play vs DD) , His striking and strength are higher than daredevils and daredevil has his speed and other stuff.

This was a comparison to Batman, but also a much more general look, To show basically he is on that level, And Batman has beaten lady shiva, I am pretty pretty sure, that he loses more than wins in H2H , however, DD has speed, and enough skill to fight her as well as striking.

His radar sense is like the spider sense in that it allows him to react to attacks better, and utilize his speed to superhuman levels in a sense.

Shiva however has a type of move reading, which allows HER to predict oncoming attacks, so I think It is an interesting and a pretty close fight.

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Yes, but we're talking about Daredevil here. The problem with this Batman-Deathstroke thing is that people have blown it out of proportion. Batman is a human, and if he fought Superman he'd lose. If he fought Green Lantern he'd lose. Anything else is base fantasy. He isn't on the Justice League because he's powerful. And Deathstroke isn't an effective villain because of strength. Both are thinkers, both are strategists, and both choose their moments. But some people seem to think that Deathstroke can run at the Justice League and survive because some Batman fetishist wrote a comic where he did that, because if someone can take Batman down it must mean he can take out the Justice League. It's like saying a box must be too heavy to lift because some weakling can't lift it.

The question was how would Daredevil fare. I came in from a point of view of looking at the characters based on their merits, and if Daredevil could make it to Deathstroke, he could do a lot worse to him than an angry teenager turning into a hawk and scratching him while he runs away terrified.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Lady Shiva has beaten Connor Hawke, Batman and has given Cassie Cain a few good fights. She's a pretty skilled ninja in her own right, why you insist that she's like the nameless fodder Matt has fought before is beyond me.
  • Why wouldn't Deathstroke engage someone like Daredevil? The OP puts them in that situation.

Yes, but we're talking about Daredevil here. The problem with this Batman-Deathstroke thing is that people have blown it out of proportion. Batman is a human, and if he fought Superman he'd lose. If he fought Green Lantern he'd lose. Anything else is base fantasy. He isn't on the Justice League because he's powerful. And Deathstroke isn't an effective villain because of strength. Both are thinkers, both are strategists, and both choose their moments. But some people seem to think that Deathstroke can run at the Justice League and survive because some Batman fetishist wrote a comic where he did that, because if someone can take Batman down it must mean he can take out the Justice League. It's like saying a box must be too heavy to lift because some weakling can't lift it.

The question was how would Daredevil fare. I came in from a point of view of looking at the characters based on their merits, and if Daredevil could make it to Deathstroke, he could do a lot worse to him than an angry teenager turning into a hawk and scratching him while he runs away terrified.

I'm literally lost in this summary.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@soundnfury: You're going on a bulls**t tangent about nothing I care about and nothing that has to do with anything of what I said....and I said,

@soundnfury: Once again, none of it made sense. Deathstroke beats people like Batman. He has the feats to suggest he'd beat Daredevil. Shiva too.

Come off your pitiful hate for Deathstroke (and possibly Batman) and handle the debate like someone who knows what they're doing, talking about how Batman can't beat Superman and Green Lantern has nothing to do with this debate. Talking about Deathstroke having a hard time with Beast Boy (someone he's humiliated in the comics along with the rest of the Titans) is nonsense because it means nothing here, Beast Boy would put Daredevil on his ass anyway so talking crap about him giving Deathstroke trouble means nothing unless you're going to compare a shape shifter to a blind martial artist. You clearly don't know a thing about Deathstroke (or Shiva for that matter) in the first place...I won't argue Shiva but I will educate you about Slade.

I'll present his feats vs the Titans

First, just to shut you up concerning Beast Boy....

I'll show you where Slade killed him.

After Wonder Girl brought Garfield back to life using Amazon science and "kills" Terra, he attacks Slade out of nowhere (in a court room and while Slade's in prison) and fails to kill him using attacks that would kill almost any other human.

Even after that Beast Boy continued to get owned...

Now you can officially drop that Beast Boy bulls**t...Beast Boy has never gotten the better of Slade without help when Slade was in uniform and willing to fight, Gar is Slade's b*tch whether you want to believe it or not.

Anyway, on with owning the titans...

He has a fake fight with Terra where he displays his speed, agility and timing along with showing off his gear and gadgets. He gets hit by Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy consecutively, stops Kid Flash while he's moving at super speed, blasts his way out of a stone fist and escapes before anyone notices.

Makes Nightwing throw himself out of a window.

Shoots Starfire out of the sky, dodges her, takes a full blast from her (she's surprised he's even alive), hits her with a smoke grenade and knocks down an apartment building with an explosive.

Takes out Cyborg with a power dampening device.

No Caption Provided

Has a practice session with Terra where he displays his senses, "instantaneous" speed and gear such as explosive discs, grappling hook, and his power staff.

KO's Nightwing, dodges Starfire, cuts off Cyborgs arms, and only gets knocked out because of his telepath son who used his staff against him...

Since we left off t him one shotting Nightwing, why don't we just segue on to Slade beating up members of the Bat-Family ... starting with Nightwing.

After Slade kills his own possessed son Joseph (Aka Jericho), Nightwing attacked him and Slade let him do it without fighting back. Then Slade decided to stop him and back handed him several feet away into a truck, offered to help him up and then walked off like it was nothing (cus it was nothing to him, Nightwing is a punk in comparison).

Later on Nightwing catches him in the street and attempts to fight him, gets owned.

Moving on to everyone's favorite, Batman.

Bruce puts up a good fight and hurts Slade a lot in the long run, but the enhanced merc is too much for him and takes him out twice.

Bruce confronts Slade, lands some hits, gets taken down twice.

I could get into bullet dodging, bullet blocking, bullet tanking, acrobatics, super human strength, super human durability, skills, accuracy, feats for his blasting staff, healing factor and straight up resurrection....but I'll save that for later. For now, sit with this and learn something for a change. Who ever told you that Beast Boy was more than a match for Slade lied to you, whatever makes you think Matt Murdock can take the terminator is probably built on falsehoods and misinformation. Slade beats the breaks off of him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:

How is banes record vs Bats? From what I know he is considered to lose to Bats in H2H like 8/10.

The Major thing he lacks is gadgets, and batman does have other advanatges, but I think he can take bane for a solid majority

I'd say whoever wins that fight gets 6/10. It's really even.

I don't think Bane has a single win on Batman without prep, but he usually does excellent.

Daredevil isn't above Bruce in most of those elements, but striking power is where he's really lackluster compared to Batman and that makes a big difference.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Shiva could probably take him.

If not, Deathstroke stops him for sure.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@highaccuser said:

I'd say whoever wins that fight gets 6/10. It's really even.

I don't think Bane has a single win on Batman without prep, but he usually does excellent.

Daredevil isn't above Bruce in most of those elements, but striking power is where he's really lackluster compared to Batman and that makes a big difference.

You dont think DD is more agile than bruce?

Where would you put Bruces striking level ?

DD knows pressure points, and also has pretty good strike feats

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Bane gives him hell and Shiva stops him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: even if Matt is more agile than Bruce, so is nightwing and bane stomped him.

Matt has good striking power, but bane has a major damage soak to the point where batman(who outclasses matt in striking power) has to go all out to beat him and where bullets don't phase him unless they go somewhere lethal.

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days layed the smackdown up in here

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: not really, it was just one guy who had no clue what he was talking about.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogueshadow  Moderator
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: even if Matt is more agile than Bruce, so is nightwing and bane stomped him.

Matt has good striking power, but bane has a major damage soak to the point where batman(who outclasses matt in striking power) has to go all out to beat him and where bullets don't phase him unless they go somewhere lethal.

Not true. Batman wipes the floor with Bane, this has been said repeatedly. Bane has never had the upper hand on batman after Kinightfall (Pre52). ALl their fights end with Batman winning handily, or a draw/unfinished. I am pretty confident he passes Bane over. With some semblance of a challenge.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Deathstroke is not a Batman villain he's a Teen Titan villain.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 or 7

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Stops at 6 or 7

This is the answer.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Not true. Batman wipes the floor with Bane, this has been said repeatedly. Bane has never had the upper hand on batman after Kinightfall (Pre52). ALl their fights end with Batman winning handily, or a draw/unfinished. I am pretty confident he passes Bane over. With some semblance of a challenge.

Uh...no. Bane has definently gained the upper hand for a part of at least one of his fights. Batman has never won with ease.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Easternwind

@darkbeam: eh he fights bats a lot n I wanted to use him