Daredevil & Ra's Al Ghul vs Black Widow & Deathstroke

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Round 1:Cinematic/Film versions of all characters. Fight takes place just outside the space bar on Knowhere. No weapons, no prep. Fight to kill. Matt has his billy clubs and Widow has her EMP sticks from AoU. No Mirakuru for Slade.

Daredevil & Ra's Al Ghul

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Widow & Deathstroke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2:Comic versions of all characters. New-52 for DC. In this round, standard gear applies. Same location and scenario.

Daredevil & Ra's Al Ghul

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Widow & Deathstroke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Namor_Curry

Personal Opinion: Team 1, Ra's MVP. After a damn good fight between Ra's and Slade as well as Matt vs Natasha.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

:/ I thought this was going to be a comic fight.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

:/ I thought this was going to be a comic fight.

I'll add a round 2. Comic versions of all characters.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Ras beats Slade and Natasha beats Matt.

Then Natasha beats Ras.

Otherwise its Natasha beats Ras and Matt beats Slade, then its just the same as above.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

I would say Ras beats Slade and Natasha beats Matt.

Then Natasha beats Ras.

Otherwise its Natasha beats Ras and Matt beats Slade, then its just the same as above.

Matt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Natasha

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: @thenaughtytitan:I'm thinking he's referring to the comic versions instead of the cinematic versions. But honestly even in the comic realm I would give a slight edge to Murdock.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry:

MCU netflix DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MCU Black Widow

Comic DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>comic widow

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 both scenarios.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bats16

Round 1 - Team 1 easily. Both Ra's and Matt easily outclass Widow and Slade.

Round 2 - Probably team 2.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Namor_Curry

@thenaughtytitan: Why do you think Netflix Daredevil is that much greater? I agree cinematic Matt is probably better, but it's not a landslide, Natasha has a lot of scenes worth of feats from multiple movies. Even comic Widow has some great showings that make her a match for Murdock.

Fighting Elektra to a standstill & having the aim to shoot Matt even with radar sense.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 both rounds

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Why so? Ra's is superior to Slade in terms of fighting ability, and the same can be said for Murdock. At least in the comics. Arrowverse made it seem that way too. Matt vs Natasha is pretty close cinematically. Still not 100% certain on that.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1-- Ra's and Daredevil

Round 2-- Ra's and Daredevil

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Natasha's suit would put him down for the count. She was dodging repulser fire in AoU so she will tag him.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: No, Ra's is implied to have greater fighting ability, however he has yet to impress with anything other than a sword. Man-handling Thea doesn't count considering that she's still pretty green overall not to mention that's she's a little a** girl -- out of his weight class by a landslide. And don't even bring up her beating Slade bc that was PIS at it's worst.

My point is that Ra's needs more feats before I am convinced that he is better than Slade bc, for now, Slade still has superior feats even without Mirakuru in terms of H2H combat. Once Ra's whups a mid - high-tier from the show then I may come back here and change my answer.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-- Ra's and Daredevil

Round 2-- Ra's and Daredevil

The more I look into it the more I agree with this.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: Why did you show me that video??? Clearly you didn't read the parts of my post where I pointed out as clear as day that Ra's doesn't have impressive H2H feats over Slade. Until he gets more of those, I'm not siding with him over Slade...that would be illogical. So round 1 goes to team 2 with Ra's being the weak link. Additionally,Tasha was recently seen taking down Ultron clones in AoU so needless to say, team 1 isn't winning. The fight between Matt and Tasha is most likely a stalemmate though.

Round 2 is an easy win for Team 2 as they have better long range standard gear. Basically, they just shoot Team 1 lol. Matt will dodge the bullets and then he beats Tasha in H2H but loses to Slade, who could very handily solo both members of team in that category. Ra's doesn't have any long range options to counter getting shot in the face so he is, once again, the weak link for this round as well lol.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: You've got to be kidding.. his reaction feats and ability to disarm fully armed and overly capable opponents is ridiculous. And he wasn't even trying. I doubt Slade could even tag him. That's just absurd to think otherwise. Natasha only took down Ultron clones with EMP sticks. Other than that she just held on until another Avenger could help her.

And for Round 2, Ra's is a master ninja.. he isn't just going to stand there and get shot at lmao. Not to mention, the OP said nothing about starting distance.. there's so many things you're just taking liberty to assume. Ra's > Slade in both the Arrowverse and comics. Same can be said with Daredevil against Widow.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1, DD and Ras ( Slade > Matt Ras > Widow Ras > Slade)

Round 2. DD and Ras ( DD will beat Widow before Slade beats Ras)

Deathstroke_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 takes both rounds.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_Mod

@namor_curry said:

@super_mod: You've got to be kidding.. his reaction feats and ability to disarm fully armed and overly capable opponents is ridiculous. And he wasn't even trying. I doubt Slade could even tag him. That's just absurd to think otherwise. Natasha only took down Ultron clones with EMP sticks. Other than that she just held on until another Avenger could help her.

And for Round 2, Ra's is a master ninja.. he isn't just going to stand there and get shot at lmao. Not to mention, the OP said nothing about starting distance.. there's so many things you're just taking liberty to assume. Ra's > Slade in both the Arrowverse and comics. Same can be said with Daredevil against Widow.

There's where you have it wrong to begin with, thinking that Ra's is above Slade in the comics. And he's not above him in the show either until he gets no more feats. You're not gonna change my mind about the show's version nor can you actually prove that he is above Slade without using speculation and character statements; feats > speculation on this forum btw. He hasn't actually done enough in H2H combat to show that he's above Slade; right now in H2H showings, he's not even above Sarah imo. I'm sure he's bad-a** but he just needs more showings and until he gets more, it's utterly absurd to back him over a guy who has superior H2H showings at the moment. I'm tired of repeating myself so let's just agree to disagree about the tv show versions and leave it alone.

If you still wanna debate about Round 2 then that's fine.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade solos both rounds

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Murdoc is 50/50 with widow. I could see it going either way... If it was straight h2h he would murder stomp her but you've included her gear and I feel that we've seen how mathew fairs against skilled opponents with ranged weaponry. (when he fights the japenese dude)

Ra's hilariously solos Slade. Sorry, Wilson gave a great performance S1 & S2 but without mirakuru (even then I'd still give ra's edge) he's simply outclassed in every aspect. Speed, h2h, durability & swordsmanship.

It's safe to say Ra's solos round 1 against both even if murdoc was to lose.

Round 2: This is a completely different story. Ra's for last decade has been written as a jobber whilst Slade has basically became Godstroke. Slade utterly wipes the floor with Ra's. In-fact godstroke would solo just by himself 9.9/10.

R1 - Team 1
R2 - Team 2

Bro super_mod is an autist troll. Simply ignore his posts.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ra's feats are hilariously above anything Slade has EVER done without the mirakuru. Even comparing the two is an absolute joke.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Show me what "feats" you think put Slade above the video I just posted. Because there are none.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: is this about Round 2? Bc if it isn't then it doesn't involve me..

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Yeah, Slade solos. And MCU Widow could solo with her massive gear advantages.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team 1
  2. Team 2, but BW gets b&^%hslapped.
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Nolanverse Ras then him and DD take both rounds.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab7d71f7b453
deactivated-5ab7d71f7b453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 ras and matt take it because of slade being non meta in arrow and liem neison (where's my daughter!!) but round to hands down goe to slade and natdue to good teamwork and slade has daredevils powers plus he heals and has higher brain functioning, slade goes head on but with a strategy nat waits for a vaulerable moment which in comics ras and matt do have and goes in for the kill, like a black widow baby, and yes I did just make an iggy pun

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@namor_curry: Guns, she is a hell of a marksmen. And her variety of tasers. Her thrown taser discs can take down 2 or 3 guys with a single blast.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers